Clary's Secret Kink - Shadowhunters Fanfic Short Story f/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Clary's Secret Kink - Shadowhunters Fanfic Short Story f/f

Post by Eaglescout01 »

So one day, Clary Fray was walking down the street and thought she saw Lilith in the crowd. No, it can't be Clary thought to herself. She's dead, I must be seeing things. Still she cut down an alley. But Clary wasn't seeing things. Lilith came up behind her and wrapped both arms around her. Right as she started to yell out, Lilith clamped her hand over Clary's mouth. Clary should be scared, but a big part of her was loving Lilith's handgag. Play it cool Fray, she thought to herself. She struggled and tried to yell out through Lilith's hand. Luckily for Clary's kinky side, it did no good. She she continued to pretend to struggle as her enemy dragged her out of side and through a portal. Once they were in her hideout, Lilith chained Clary's wrists together in front of her and her ankles together. There was one thing missing though, she wanted the demoness to top it off by gagging her mouth.

Lilith: I don't have fireplace tools on hand so these chains will have to do.
Clary: They're nice and secure, now gag me.
Lilith: What?
Clary: I said gag me. The last time I was your captive, you didn't gag my mouth. I was kind of expecting it.
Lilith: You're being serious?
Clary: Yeah I am. The way you handgagged me as you brought me here....I loved it. I've always fantasized about other females tying me up and gagging my mouth.
Lilith: Aren't we the kinky one.
Clary: Come on, I'm getting too mouthy like last time. I need to have my mouth gagged. If it helps, I wont make it easy. I'll refuse to open my mouth so you have to squeeze my jaws to force open my mouth. Shove a cloth into my mouth and tie a gag over my mouth. I'll even mmph like crazy if you want.
Lilith: Alright, I'll shut you up. Attempt to yell and talk through the gag for a few moments after and periodically make repeated attempts.

Lilith gags Clary's mouth the way she requested and enjoys her redhaired captive all gagged up. Clary is enjoying it even more. Her friends come to rescue her. She tries to tell them to rescue her later, but it comes out muffled.

Lilith: I think she wants you to save her later. She apparently likes when other females do this to her (Clary nods her head while giving a muffled mmm hmm)
Simon: We really gotta talk about your kinks Fray.
Jace: Not as kinky as her fantasy where the two of us make out in front of her.
Isabelle: Let us get you out of here and you can be my little prisoner later. (Clary gives a muffled ok)
They free her and leave. Lilith having abandoned whatever plan she originally had due to the shock of discovering Clary's kinky side. Clary meanwhile is looking forward to being Izzy's prisoner later. Also, how to get Lydia Branwell and Helen Blackthorn to tie her up and gag her is another thought on her mind.