Clary's Kinky Adventures - Shadowhunters Fanfic Short Story f/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Clary's Kinky Adventures - Shadowhunters Fanfic Short Story f/f

Post by Eaglescout01 »

It was two days after Clary was held prisoner by Lilith. She was called to Lydia Branwell's office. Lydia was technically her cousin and sometimes was hard on her. She walked into her office and Lydia asked to close the door. Before Clary knew it, Lydia had thrown her arm around her and locked her office door.

Clary: Uh Lydia what's goimmph?
Lydia had clamped her hand over Clary's mouth
Lydia: Word has gotten to me that you like being tied up by other women. With you breaking my rules, I think I found the perfect way to discipline you.

Clary definitely loved the sound of that, but to make it more satisfying for Lydia...Clary pretended to struggle and mmphed into her hand. She was dragged towards a chair and placed in it. Lydia tied Clary's wrists and arms behind the chair and tied her legs to the two front legs of the chair. Lydia tied a cloth between Clary's teeth when the door knocked. She held her hand over Clary's cleavegagged mouth and told whoever it was that she was busy with something. Once she heard them walk away, she tied her body to the chair and the top half of her legs to the seat of the chair. She then tied a gag over Clary's mouth.

Lydia: Now that I have you all tied up and you can't say much of anything, we're going to have a little talk about your disregard for the rules.
Clary: mmm mm mmph mmmm
Lydia: Well yes but Isabelle, Alec, Jace and Simon are Isabelle, Alec, Jace and Simon. You on the other hand are technically my little cousin.
Clary: mmmf mmph mmm?
Lydia: It means I expect better from you.

So after being lectured by her older cousin for at least an hour, she kept Clary like that for a couple hours while she did some work at her desk with Clary seated next to her. Afterwards, she let Clary go.