Photo shoot Mm/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Photo shoot Mm/f

Post by lasse672000 »

"O.K!" Justin huffed, as he got to his feet after having tied the last knot.
"Now; I know it probably isn't all that comfortable for you at the moment, but you'll only have to stay like this for a short while. O.K? It doesn't hurt anywhere; does it?"
Amanda, dressed in a red, long sleeved, knee length plush dress, white cotton pantyhose and black ankle boots was sitting on the floor, with her knees pulled up towards her chest. Her mouth was filled with cloth, and a wide strip was wound several times around her head. She raised an eyebrow, gave his a long look and sceptically mumbled "M-hm?" through her gag. She tried moving her hands and feet, and when she noticed she could, a little bit at least, she shook her head.
She had her wrists tied together behind her back and a rope around her waist pinned them to her body and her knees and ankles were also tied together. All around her on the floor was massive amounts of cotton, some of which was arranged in heaps, and behind her a scene with a wintery forest would be edited in later.

A couple of weeks ago, she and her friend Justin had come up with the idea of taking a series of photos, depicting her as an elf, having been captured by goblins as a class assignment, where the only requirement was that it had to do with winter, and that they had to use their imagination, not just walk out, in pairs or alone, and take pictures of whatever first caught their attention. As they were fascinated by anything and everything connected to kidnapping, it was kind of a no-brainer; she would be miss Claus, having been kidnapped in the middle of winter by a bunch of goblins, which they would edit in later.
When she told her dad, Arthur, about their plans, adding that they had no place to do the actual shooting, he thought it was a great idea.
"Why don't you use my studio?" he asked. "I have all the props you might need, and if I haven't, I can quite easily get whatever else you think you might need. On one condition though; I get to stay and watch. I think it's a fair deal; it is my equipment you'd be using, after all."
"OK; fair enough. Come to think of it; that gives Justin a chance to be in some of the pictures, too!"

In the studio, Justin untied Amanda's legs, but didn't touch neither the rope around her body nor the rope that tied her wrists together behind her back, nor her gag, and helped her get to her feet, so she too could see the pictures having been taken thus far, and be a part of the process of selecting which ones to use, if only by grunts or head shakes.
"Now;" Arthur said when they all had agreed on which pictures to use, and which backgrounds, "let's move on to the part which shows her imprisoned in their cave. Lay down on the floor over here please; Mandy," he pointed to a spot beside where they had just finished shooting the first set of pictures. "Justin? Please tie her back up again. Mandy? Pretend you're being carried by dozens of gnarly little hands, and you're scared, to the point of you starting to cry. Justin? There is a papier-mâché cave tucked away somewhere in the store room. Let's use that."

Having set everything up for the new batch, Justin took the camera and snapped another set of photos, with her lying, and sitting, in different positions on the floor. In some of them, she even stood up, but she was tied up all the time.
In the last batch, Justin was present, playing a knight-in-shining-armour, saving the damsel-in-distress, hoping to one day marry her. "Mm; we'll see about that; won't we?" Arthur thought to himself.
The pictures, these ones being taken by Arthur, showed Justin storming in, waving his (plastic) sword around. The last ones showed him holding the still tied and gagged damsel in his arms, and carrying her away.

Afterwards, he placed her, still tied and gagged, in a chair at the editing table, and they began the process of selecting and editing the photos, which took a couple of hours. Then, and only then, was she released.
"Why did you think it necessary to keep me tied up for so long?" she asked, as she drank some water and ate sandwiches.
Arthur and Justin looked at each other.
"I don't really have an answer to that." Arthur said, looking quite foolish.
"I have!" Justin said. "If we had to retake pictures, or add pictures, we wouldn't have to tie you up again and again. Besides; I loved seeing you helpless like that!"
"You did; did you?" Amanda and Arthur looked at each other, and Arthur shrugged and nodded, but so imperceptibly only she noticed.
"Well," she slowly said, "why don't you come around to my place one of these days, and let's see what will happen?"
"O.K!" Justin smiled. "Love to!"
"Right." Amanda smiled back.