Clary Gets More Than She Bargained For - A Shadowhunters FanFic Short Story ff/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Clary Gets More Than She Bargained For - A Shadowhunters FanFic Short Story ff/f

Post by Eaglescout01 »

*** For Emma Carstairs, picture Sabrina Carpenter. It's who I can see saying her.***

Clary Fray walked to Isabelle's bedroom for a little game that Clary had gotten Isabelle to agree to. Clary was wearing a white tshirt with the collar and sleeves cutoff, a black sports bra and black ripped jeans. She knocked on Izzy's door and she told Clary to come in. Clary walked in and saw Isabelle in a purple sports bra and matching leggings.

Isabelle: Before we begin, I have one condition. I get to keep you here with me as my little prisoner as long as I want.
Clary: Ok, sounds good to me.
Isabelle: Good. Lock the door.

Clary did as she was told. Suddenly Isabelle grabbed her from behind with one arm and wrapped her hand around Clary's mouth. Clary tried to say something, but it came out muffled. Izzy shushed her and dragged her to the middle of her room. She held Clary like that for over half an hour. Clary enjoyed every minute of it. Isabelle told she was going to tie her up and told her to stay quiet.

Isabelle pulled Clary's hands behind her back and bound her wrists with leather cuffs and used a second pair on her ankles. Then she took out the rope and began tying her arms together behind her back. Isabelle was cinching between the ropes, Clary noticed. She then tied Clary's legs together the same way and ducttaped Clary's arms to her body. Isabelle then ducttaped her legs in between the rope bindings. Then Izzy pulled out a pair of her socks that were clearly dirty.

Isabelle: Open up
Clary kept her mouth closed and shook her head
Isabelle: Come on, they're only a few days old. Besides, you never said what gags I was allowed to use.
Clary still wouldn't open her mouth
Isabelle: Fine, I'll make you.
Izzy tried squeezing Clary's jaw to force open her mouth but it did no good. Then she held her socks right under Clary's nose. That did the trick.
Clary: Oh god Izzy those are fo-mmmph

Isabelle shoved her dirty socks into Clary's mouth. Then she placed multiple strips of duct tape over Clary's sockgagged mouth. Then she carried Clary over to her bed and sat her down.

Isabelle: I heard that you learned to be quite the escape artist. So I'm going to give you 30 minutes to free yourself. If you dont.....
(Isabelle took a picture of Clary) I'm sending this in a group chat and bringing Emma Carstairs in here so she can see you like this.

Clary's eyes grew wide and let out a muffled squeal. Sending a picture to their friends was one thing but letting Emma Carstairs, a shadowhunter in training that Clary was tough on due to Emma's cocky attitude was another thing. Clary worked hard at her restraints and was almost halfway through at the 30 minute mark. Isabelle replaced the leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles with rope bindings and retied what Clary had undone.

Isabelle: Don't try to free yourself. You lost and now I'm going to get Emma. Be right back.

Isabelle came back in with the blonde 18 year old a few minutes later.

Emma: What do you have to show me....Oh. My. God. Did you tie her up?
Isabelle: Yep. Wanna help me keep her captive? At least during a binge marathon Clary's oh so favorite Leprechaun sequels?

Clary shook her head and tried to say no but it came out muffled.

Emma: Which ones?
Isabelle: Leprechaun In Space, Leprechaun In The Hood and Leprechaun Back To Tha Hood.

Clary let out a muffled groan. Isabelle knew that Clary hated those sequels. As far as she was concerned, they went off the rails when they took the leprechaun to space and then to the hood.

Emma: Let's see what Clary thinks.

Clary tried to express her displeasure at the idea but it all came out muffled through her gag.

Emma: Didn't quite understand that.

Emma removed the gag.

Clary: Do the words Cruel and Unusual Punishment mean anyth-mmmph

Emma clamped both hands over Clary's mouth.

Emma: I think she likes the idea.
Isabelle: Me too. Let's begin the marathon.
Emma: Can we give her a new gag?
Isabelle: Hey Clary, ever been ballgagged before.

Clary shook her head. Isabelle grabbed A pink foam ballgag with pink straps. She gave it to Emma who removed her hand from Clary's mouth.

Emma: Open up

Clary opened her mouth and Emma put the pink ballgag in her mouth and fastened it behind her head.

Emma and Isabelle kept the ballgag in Clary's mouth for the entire duration of the marathon of 3 bad Leprechaun sequels. She was untied and her ballgag was removed afterwards. Clary went to her room having had enough embarrassment for one night. The group chat involved the guys telling Isabelle that it was clear she planned on rigging the game from the start and had taken things too far by letting Emma see Clary tied up. She read Helen Blackthorn's responses, she thought the whole thing was funny and insisted that Clary would laugh about it later. Not likely Clary thought to herself. Izzy definitely gave her more than she bargained for.