Kate Paid to Watch Feet and Bondage (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kate Paid to Watch Feet and Bondage (F/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

F/F Bondage, feet

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are over 18.

“Looks like this is it.”

Kate, a girl with dark hair, wearing a red plaid shirt with a black undershirt, with blue jeans and black converse, looks at the slip of paper with the address, then at the apartment complex building above her. She walks up and rings the doorbell.

“Who is this?” a woman’s voice is heard through the intercom.

“This is Kate. I’m here for Eliza?”

“Oh yes! She’s waiting for you now. Come in!” The door’s lock unlatches. Kate heads through the door, and up the stairs to Eliza’s room on the second floor.

“Really doing this, am I...” Kate mutters to herself as she knocks on Eliza’s door. A chain unlatches, and a door opens to a tall woman with blonde hair in a tight bun, and glasses. She’s wearing a cream blouse, and black jeans.

“Kate! How wonderful to see you. Please, come in!” Kate walks into the apartment. Eliza closes the door behind her. “So how are you today?”

“Doing alright, you?” Kate takes a seat at the table, which has a lamp and a camera.

“Oh, splendid, now that you’re here,” Eliza sits down at the table. “We’re about to get started,” she props up the camera. “Just place your feet up here, and we’ll begin.”

“You want me to take my shoes off?”

“Not yet, you’ll slowly take them off as we go,” Kate puts her feet on the table as Eliza turns on the camera. “You ready?”

“Yep, I’m ready.”

“Rolling in 3, 2, 1,” Eliza starts recording. “What’s your shoe size.”

“I’ve got a size 7 and a half.”

“Tell me, do you have a thing for feet?”

“I guess you could say that, yeah.”

“What’s more exciting for you, then? Showing off your feet, secretly watching others’?”

“Honestly, it’s kinda fun showing off my feet to other people.”

“I see. Could you show me your precious socked feet?”

“Sure,” Kate unlaces her shoes, and sets them on the ground, revealing her feet in white socks.

“Oh, they’re wonderful to look at.”

“Thanks,” Kate grins as she crosses one foot over the other.

“Next question, have you ever been tied up?”

“Eh, no, but I’ve been on sites, and I kinda want to know what it feels like.”

“You never tried a little ‘self tie-up’ as a kid?”

“Eh, a little, but it really wasn’t the same. That’s why I hope you can satisfy.”

“I’m certain I will, but perhaps you can satisfy me in turn with your sexy feet?”

“Why not,” Kate slips her socks off, revealing her feet. “Hope you like what you see.”

“I sure do,” Eliza’s breath grows heavy. “So, what kind of videos do you want to watch? Boys, girls, or a mix?”

“How about just girls.”

“You got it. I just have one more question. After we’re done here, would you like me to add your recording to the collections others might watch? You’ll be completely anonymous.”

“Um... sure, I guess. Just don’t share my face recordings with others.”

“Of course, I understand. Now then, are you ready?”

“Yep. Let’s do it.”

Eliza stops recording. “That was perfect,” she gets up and walks to her computer at her desk.

“Thanks,” Kate puts her feet down and stuffs her socks into her shoes. “So, where’s the stuff?”

“Come sit down, and I’ll tie you up,” Kate gets up and sits in the chair in front of the computer. Eliza puts two cameras down, one far from the desk, another in front of Kate’s feet. She then ties Kate’s wrists, then ankles (left over right) together behind the chair with some white rope. “Feel alright?”

“Yep, I’m okay.”

“Good,” Eliza then takes another rope, and ties Kate’s ankles to her wrists, forcing her feet up so only her toes touch the ground. “How does that feel?”

“Not bad,”

“Okay, just a few more ropes,” Eliza ties two more ropes, above and below Kate’s breasts, around Kate and to the chair. She then grabs a black ball gag out of a drawer. “Anything else you want to say?”

“How long ‘till you check on me?”

“I’ll check on you in fifteen, when you’re about halfway done. Anything else?”

“Nope, go ahead.”

“Alright,” Eliza puts the ball gag in Kate’s mouth. “Is that alright?”

“Mmhm!” Kate smiles behind her gag.

“Okay good,” Eliza picks up her phone, then opens a few folders on the computer, coming to a folder called “Girls”. Inside the folder is a bunch of videos.

“Each video’s around the same length. I’ll start the cameras when you’re ready. You ready to start?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Okay,” She puts the headphones over Kate’s ears, as she opens an app on her phone, and opens the first video. “Rolling in 3, 2, 1,” she taps a button on her phone, and the three cameras (including the camera on top the computer) start recording. She then opens the first video.

The video shows a blonde girl with a pastel shirt and shorts, with a blue ball gag, looking intently at the computer. Her feet are lifted off the ground, ankles tied side by side. Thinner rope is wrapped around the soles of her feet, and her big toes are tied together.

Kate looks at the girl’s hands. Her thumbs are tied together with the thinner rope, and all the fingers on each hand are tied together. The girl’s breaths are heavy, and her eyes are staring hard into the screen.

“Mm...” Kate curls her toes as a small droplet of drool begins to escape past her lips.

The girl starts moaning, as drool starts to flow. Her toes curl as much as they can, and she drools a little more.

The girl then breathes heavily through her nose. Kate observes the thin rope that binds the girl’s torso to the chair.

“Mmn,...” The girl’s eyes slightly open at something, then her lips crack a smile behind her gag. Kate smiles at this as well.

Three minutes later, the girl’s drool is dripping onto her shirt. The footage suddenly goes to black, then returns, with the girl tied in a new position. Her arms are tied behind her head, fingers no longer bound together, and her ankles are tied under the chair crossed left over right, the big toe and second toe on each foot tied together. The soles of her feet are still tied with the thinner rope.

The other camera shows that her ball gag has been taken out, and she is instead gagged with several strips of duct tape.

At this point, drool is steadily flowing out of Kate’s ball gag, down her chin. She wiggles her fingers and toes as the video goes on, her breath heavy. The girl in the video moans almost the whole time.

Seven minutes later, there’s another fade to black. When it comes back, the girl is tied mostly the same, except that her ball gag is back in, and her hands are tied in front of her, holding a vibrator to her crotch. Kate is now drooling profusely.

The girl’s moaning reaches a climax, before she comes back down from an orgasm, panting as the vibrator continues.

At last, the video ends, and Eliza stops the cameras’ recording. She walks over with a napkin and a bottle of water. “How was it?” She unbuckles the ball gag, takes off the headphones, and wipes drool from Kate’s chin.

Kate drinks some of the water. “It was actually pretty fun!”

“I’m glad you’re taking a liking to it. Anything going numb? Want me to retie anything?”

“I’m actually doing alright, though, could you loop some rope around my feet like she had?”

“Of course,” Eliza puts the napkin and water bottle down, and ties Kate’s soles together with more rope. “Is that good?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay,” Eliza gets back up to the computer. “Any specifics in particular you want to see?”

“How about a redhead? Maybe in jeans, if you have that?”

“You’re in luck, I’ve just the video,” Eliza scrolls down to a video near the bottom, and opens it. “This one is just straight through, do you want to change out your gag?”

“Nah, I can go for another round.”

“Very well, then,” Eliza puts the ball gag back in Kate’s mouth. “That good?”

“Mmhmm!” Kate nods her head as she tries her best to smile under her gag.

“Good. Same as last time,” Eliza puts the headphones back over Kate’s ears, then gets her phone ready. “Rolling in 3, 2, 1,” she starts the video, and then begins the cameras’ recording.

In the video, the redheaded girl is wearing a thick turtleneck and jeans, and two toe rings. A web of ropes surrounds her body, tying her to the chair. Her hands are tied together, fingers all taped together. Her feet are tied together, ankles side by side. Rope is wrapped around her soles, and all ten of her toes are tied together.

In the other camera, Kate could see that she was wearing a thick collar, and her ball gag had a harness that ensnared her head. Her eyes appeared to be glazed over, despite focusing on the screen, and occasionally they closed for brief periods.

For the first part, Kate focused on her pinkish soles, her toes curling to match the redhead’s toes curling.

“Mmph,” At about three minutes, the redhead starts to drool quite a bit. Kate notices the girl doesn’t seem to notice, as her eyes remain closed for several minutes.

“Hmmh...” Kate looks down at her jeans, then at the camera in front of her. She then tries her best to salivate more, as she begins to drool profusely herself.

At around the seven minute mark, the redhead starts to lean forward a little, then snaps back up. Kate, meanwhile, leans a little to drool on her pant leg, then lifts her head up to crack a smile at the camera.

At around ten minutes, the redhead girl closes her eyes again, now drool is flowing from her gag. She’s moaning more, but Kate is focused on her feet, drool dripping onto her undershirt.

Finally, at fifteen minutes, the video fades to black. Eliza stops the recording, and takes off the headphones and the ball gag. “How are you now?” She wipes drool off Kate’s chin and gives her more water.

“Good,” Kate takes another drink. “So that’s it, then?”

“I suppose,” Eliza goes on to untie Kate. “So what was the thing with the drooling on your jeans?”

“I’m, not really sure myself,” Eliza unties Kate’s hands, then her legs. “Just kinda spur of the moment, I guess.”

“Well, it was kind of cute,” Eliza unties the last ropes, and Kate gets up from the chair to put her socks and shoes back on.

“That was honestly real fun.” Kate grabs her purse after she puts on her shoes at the table.

“Glad you like it,” Eliza reaches into her back pocket and takes out four $20 bills. “Here’s your pay. I’ll send you the completed video through the email you shared when it’s ready.”

“Thank you!” Kate puts the money in her purse, and goes up to hug Eliza.

“Well, aren’t you a sweetheart,” Eliza hugs back, then Kate walks toward the door. “Won’t you come again, Kate?”

“I look forward to it!” Kate leaves the apartment and heads home.

That night...

Kate is in her bed, in black pajamas. She gets a message through her secret email.

“Looks like this is it,” she opens the video inside. In it is her, with her feet at the table, shoes still on.

“Heh, cool,” Kate gets out from under her blankets, her feet crossed over the other. She looks up at the mirror in front of her bed, and looks at her soles through the mirror as the video plays.
Last edited by BeautifulHeart 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Good story.

I'm wondering if Kate will come back for Round 2?
AceRimmer103
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AceRimmer103 »

Headmistress wrote: 3 years ago Good story.

I'm wondering if Kate will come back for Round 2?
Lets hope so
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Good Start to stoty
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I’ll do that work
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

I LOVE this! Please write more? (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I also really liked this too. I wonder how much two women at once would get paid? Surely it would have to be more for both right?
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

It seems like this is all we'll have but it is a great story as it is
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]BeautifulHeart[/mention] a strange but wonderful story.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

I like your writing style. Very sexy…. I love pretty feet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic