A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Hello my name is Nina (1.68 m tall, red shoulder blade long hair and green eyes) and I am a member of a big clique with about 50 boys and girls aged 17 to 22. In reality, there are several cliques, the individual members of which have come together from different schools and circles of friends. Every year in late spring we go to a youth hostel in the nearby national park to enjoy a nice weekend together. The hostel consists of a large and a smaller house with many rooms for sleeping, a hall for eating, common rooms for playing table tennis and table football, a barbecue area and a place for campfires, as well as fields for playing volleyball, badminton, basketball and soccer.

In the big house, the boys traditionally slept on the lower floor and the girls on the upper floor. The individual rooms were of different sizes. There was a room of eight on the boys' floor, rooms of six on both floors, several rooms of four, and a room of two on the girls' floor. The two-bedroom was the most popular room because it was the quietest. It was very far back in the winding hallway and you only had one roommate and this year Jenny and I were lucky enough to be allowed to sleep in the two-person room. Our room was like the other rooms with a double bunk bed, a square table and two chairs, and a closet.

It was the first evening and as usual we spread out all over the grounds, so some played in the ping pong hall, others sat on a bench at the basketball court or talked in the basement under the dining hall. I sat by the campfire area and drank wine with the others as we enjoyed the warmth of the fire. Eventually the wine ran out and I went to my room to get more wine.

I went as into the house, climbed the stairs, and walked down the hall toward my room. As I rounded a corner in the hallway, it suddenly became dark. I felt that some kind of opaque stocking had been put over my head. Reflexively, I opened my mouth in fright, whereupon a ball was shoved into my mouth along with the fabric of the blindfold. While the ball was probably secured with straps or belts behind my head against spitting out, my wrists were also pulled behind my back and something rattled that sounded like metal.

Out of reflex I tried to move my wrists apart but I didn't get far and a thousand things flashed through my mind. I must have been handcuffed and gagged with a ballgag. I've seen ballgags somewhere before but I never thought I'd get into bondage myself and I panicked. Who tied me up? Is this just a stupid prank or am I being kidnapped?

The next moment I was made to leave and I must have been pushed into one of the rooms and placed with my back against a post that I could feel with my bound hands. It had to be one of the four posts from the double bunk bed. Then I felt ropes. First I was pressed against the post with ropes which ran under my chest. Then the ropes ran above my chest before I felt two hands working between my body and my left arm to bring the rope from behind to the front and then to pass it over my left shoulder. The rope was wrapped once around the bedpost behind my neck and then passed under my right armpit back onto my back.

I tried my best to resist and kick around but while one person tied my upper body to the bedpost, a second person tied my feet, knees and thighs to the bedpost with ropes as well. He first caught my kicking feet and pulled them with the rope to the bottom of the bedpost where he then seemed to do his rope work just as thoroughly as the one on my upper body. I could feel the rope not just going around my legs and the bedpost, but also tying the rope between the bedpost and legs, as well as between my legs.

While they tied me piece by piece tighter and tighter to the bedpost they didn't say a word but when I stopped protesting into my gag I suddenly heard another sound besides the rattling of the rope. It sounded like there was someone else sitting in the room also protesting and moaning into his gag. I wondered who it could be and was also glad that I was probably not kidnapped, but it was just a stupid prank.

Meanwhile, my handcuffs were removed and my hands were pulled behind the bedpost by both of them and tied there with another rope. They tied another rope around my waist and the bedpost, which was then passed from my belly through the rope that bound my thighs together and my legs and knotted again on my back with the waist rope and wrists. Finally, another rope was used to tighten the ropes that went around my waist, that went below and above my breasts, and the rope that went behind my neck between my back and the bedpost.

I was now absolutely immobilized tied to the bedpost. I was tied tightly to the bedpost at the level of my feet, above and below my knees, my thighs just below my buttocks, my waist, below and above my breasts, and my shoulders. I could have now let any of my muscles go limp and would continue to stand like that against the post.

Next, they started working on my ballgag again. The ballgag was opened, the ball was taken out of my mouth and the blindfold was pulled up a bit. Of course, I wanted to complain right away, but at the same time they held my nose and pressed something cloth-like into my mouth. It felt like the knot that one made in a scarf or in pantyhose. There were two ends to it, which were tied again around my head and over my mouth, before they were also tied around the bedpost and so now my head was also tied tightly to the bedpost.

They took off my blindfold but I didn't see much because the light was turned off before. As quickly as my eyes were then reconnected with a new blindfold, I had no chance of recognizing the two "kidnappers".

Next I heard their footsteps, followed by a door, which was first opened and then closed again. The two seemed to have left and I immediately began to fight against the shackles. The other bound person in the room was also trying to fight against her bonds. After a few minutes her strained moaning became quieter and I also gave up the fight against the shackles a little later and I wondered who and why two of our friends could tie up so well.

A time of waiting passed until after about fifteen or twenty-five minutes the door suddenly opened again. Several people came into the room and again it sounded like a fight. The fight lasted about five to ten minutes and as time went on, the fight seemed to become more and more one-sided. The sounds of the resistance efforts decreased and the sounds of the rope being pulled through the loops of the other ropes increased. The next victim seemed to be rendered piece by piece just as helpless as I and the other victim already were.

Suddenly, sounds of girls talking could be heard in the hallway. The first victim and I started to protest as loud as possible into our gags but then the first victim fell silent again and a little later I did too. They briefly held our noses with a "pssst" and we were forced to stop our protest. As long as it was not my roommate Jenny, our kidnappers had nothing to fear. But maybe Jenny was one of the two who was already tied up here in the room or who was being tied up at the moment. Our kidnappers waited with us until the girls in the hallway were gone and then went back to their latest victim.

I heard the handcuffs rustling and further bindings with ropes. It seemed as if the third victim was also fixed to some piece of furniture, because by now nothing could be heard of her movements. The kidnappers seemed to have finished their work again and left the room. The third victim also began to struggle with his bonds and moan into his gag, but also gave up after a short while.

After another while of about half or three quarters of an hour the door opened again. The light was turned on and a sound of disbelief followed. "What's going on here, what happened. Are you guys okay?". It was my roommate Jenny. Then my blindfold was removed by Kerstin and now I could see the other two victims.

It was Katherina and Linda who were tied up as professionally as I was. Katherina was of slim build, 1.65 m tall and has blond curly hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a light colored tight fitting sweater, light blue figure accentuating jeans and light colored nylon pantyhose under the jeans. She was securely tied to a chair by having her hands tied behind the rather low back of the chair yellow construction wool rope on her back. Her upper arms, which protruded above the back of the chair, were tied together above her elbows and connected to the top brace of the backrest. With further ropes, her shoulders, waist, and breasts were tied to the vertical struts of the back of the chair in a similar fashion to mine. She also had a crotch rope tied to her, which forced her to sit with her bottom as close as possible to the back of the chair. Katherina's knees were tied together and held in the middle of the seat with ropes attached to the right and left sides of the outgoing armrests. Her bound ankles were attached to the transverse brace under her chair, which ensured that she could only touch the floor with her toes. She was gagged with a pair of colorful cotton tights, which could have been the little sister of one of the kidnappers.

Linda was 1.60 m tall, not quite as slim as Katherina and also had blond hair. She wore a yellow sweater, also light blue jeans, which was cut a little wider and knee-length comic stockings under the jeans which could be seen well because her pants slipped up because of the hogtie.

Linda was lying on her stomach with her hands tied behind her back in diagonal alignment on the square table. She was tied up much like Katherina and me. The red cotton ropes that ran around her body below and above half her breasts healed her upper arms to her body. The ropes that ran around her chest were secured by ropes that ran through her armpits and crossed behind her neck, and her feet and thighs were also tied together in parallel. In contrast to our bondage, her feet were tied high with a rope connecting her ankles to the ropes on her back. To prevent Linda from falling off the table, she was tied with ropes on all four sides of the table. From the knot of the rope chest harness, which lay on her back, the ropes to fix her lengthwise on the table ran left - and right past her head and were fixed to the table leg which lay directly under her head. In the opposite direction, the rope that tied her knees together was fixed to the back leg of the table.

To fix Linda sideways on the table, a rope was attached to the knot which was behind her neck and this rope was led to the right lateral table leg. There the rope was looped around once and connected to the rope that tied her knees together. The same was done on the left side.
Linda was gagged with a red ballgag, which was fixed to her head with a whole harness of straps. A metal ring was attached to the strap running over her head. This ring was again connected to the ropes on her back and made sure that her head was floating in the air and not resting on the square edge of the table.

Jenny really felt sorry for her and wanted to start untying Katherina but since she didn't know anything about tying she didn't know where to start. While Jenny was still looking for the knots, she stopped the visibly excited Kerstin from doing so and started to take pictures of us with her phone. In the meantime three more girls came into the room and one of them started to call enthusiastically "You must have seen that. Come right into the girls' room for two". She called our other friends who were spread around the compound and in a few minutes the whole room was full of onlookers. The three of us were red-faced with embarrassment, causing some to laugh at us for our predicament and others to pity us. But there were also friends who, full of amazement, checked our ropes and certified that this was really good rope work.

Thus helplessly fixed on the table, Linda certainly had the most thankless position with her feet sticking up in the air in the colorful socks and her head caught in the air in the strap harness. This was the most popular subject for the others as well, which prompted them to do photo shoots with her. Verena positioned herself behind Linda and held Linda's feet laughing, while Kerstin squatted in front of the table and pressed her cheek against Linda's with a big grin. They asked Jan to take pictures of them and the delivered Linda which Jan did. Verena started tickling Linda's feet while this was going on, which made Linda laugh and made her unable to hold the saliva that had accumulated in her mouth and a thick long stringy drool dripped to the floor from her ballgag gagged mouth, causing the surrounding friends to laugh at her even more boisterously.

Meanwhile, the others present were taking pictures with Katharina and me, alternating between sitting diagonally on Katharina's lap or standing next to me and putting one of their arms around us.

I think all three of us found it shameful to be apparently displayed so helplessly and immobilized in front of everyone. Katherina, however, seemed to take her situation in stride, and I resolved to take the whole thing with humor, trying to smile with my eyes so as not to feel sorry for the others. Linda was tied up in the most embarrassing position of all of us, so even with the best acting she could not hide her embarrassed impression. This did not escape Philip's notice and he said that now everyone had had their fun and it was time to free us again.

I was secretly relieved that this embarrassing situation would finally end but then Steve suggested to take a few group photos with us which was enthusiastically approved by many. Linda on her table and Katherina on her chair were placed in front of my double bunk bed and the group gathered around us. They stood next to us, sat on the top and bottom of the double bunk bed or lay down on the floor in front of us. After the photos were taken, they began to release us again.

I saw Linda going to her room, apparently dejected, and decided to follow her, since I was also one of those who had been in the embarrassing situation with her and so could sympathize. I sat down next to her on the bed and asked what was wrong. Linda said that it had been a very mean prank and she felt ridiculed in front of everyone. I took her in my arms and told her that I knew because I was tied up with her. Then I whispered in her ear that I secretly enjoyed it and found it exciting. Linda looked up at me and asked me with a smile if I was serious. I said, "Yes honestly. Now come on. Let's go out and have a beer".

We then gradually spread out again on the grounds of the vacation facility and celebrated our weekend together. Everywhere I went our captivity with professional bondage seemed to be the all dominating topic. There were interested people who asked us what it was like to be tied up like that and how it felt to then be tied up so helplessly. Others puzzled over who from our group could have been the ones who had tied us up like that. Since we were always in different group formations on the grounds, no one could keep track of who had been where and when.

However, I was a bit uncomfortable that all the pictures of the three of us were shared in the chat group. The story wouldn't let us go but as time went on we weren't as embarrassed.
All the ropes and the gag were no longer taken home by anyone. Whoever played the prank on us. It was an expensive pleasure for them.

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)
My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage fight on the playground (FFF/FFF)
In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)
Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)