Family Trip (F/M) (F/FM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Fleming14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Family Trip (F/M) (F/FM)

Post by Fleming14 »

This is a follow up of the last story I wrote so If you want to know the full story you'll have to go back and watch it.

So there I was, sitting on a chair with my hands tied behind my back, my sisters workout panties in my mouth, my sister also tied on top of me so I had her tits in my face and also my mothers panties over my nose. We had been in this predicament for the past hour after Eimear had left us there so we had lost all hope at this stage and were just waiting to be rescued. I heard the door open and my mother walked in and had a shocked look on her face that quickly changed to disgust. She started talking to us and asking questions to us about what had happened to us and was getting annoyed when we weren't able to answer her questions, as if it was our fault. She decided to leave us tied up like this for another 2 hours to teach us a lesson. After those long and painful hours were up, she eventually let us go but me and Chloe hadn't forgotten what she did to us and since we couldn't really get revenge on Eimear yet, we decided we would get our revenge on our mother.

We had a family trip planned for the following weekend that we had planned well in advance of this situation so was not ever going to be cancelled. We were going to a nice little remote house along the beach with no internet so we would need to find something to occupy us and we knew exactly what it was gonna be. We were going to jump our mother, whose called Jess by the way. I was often mocked when I was younger about her being a milf because she was in such good shape and she still hasn't lost it, still going to the gym and going on runs everyday. Chloe also started going really hard at the gym so her clothes would have a great taste for Jess. So we were driving down in our car when Jess brought up how if we started misbehaving, she would just tie us and she would have a bit of peace and quiet again. All I could think about in that moment was revenge.

When we arrived out our little house, my mother went inside straight away. I gave Chloe the nod and she took the duct tape out of her gym bag. I got out of the car and started preparing for taking down my mother when I was suddenly tackled from behind by my sister. I had been back stabbed. She put her big fucking ass on my back so I struggled to buck her off and she fairly easily managed to tie my hands behind my back. She got up and had a good look at me. Chloe was wearing a poke a dot black and white bikini and she put her barefoot on top of my head. "I never thought it would be that easy, your such a loser how could u possibly fall for something so obvious" she said. I knew what was about to happen and I was getting very annoyed. Chloe started rifling through her gym bag and pulled out a pink thong. "This is one of the ones I've been using throughout the week, It gives me a serious wedgie so it probably very sweaty, just how you like it bitch". She turned the panties inside out and shove them into my mouth before I could close it. The sweaty taste filled my mouth straight away and I groaned in disgust. It was definitely more worn than the last one I had been gagged with. I struggled as hard as I could but my sister just laughed at my efforts. She dragged me over to the boot of the car and threw me into it. Before leaving though, she had one more surprise for me. Taking a white runner out of her bag, she stuck the hole of it over my nose and taped it to my face. Inside the shoe,I could feel sock which i presume she worked out in, which only worsened the situation.

Before my mother came out to check on us Chloe closed the boot and hid behind the car. Jess came out in a jet black bikini, wanting to go on a walk down the beach. I could feel her bag in the trunk of the car so I knew she was coming over here. She opened the trunk and had a shocked look on her face again when she saw me tied up with Chloe's shoe taped to my face. Chloe grabbed her from behind and grappled her to the floor. Jess was no match for Chloe and she easily restrained her. Jess started shouting abuse at Chloe so Chloe hand gagged her and said "I've been waiting for this all week and worked hard for it, hope ye enjoy it just as much. She took a black thong from here bag and put them in Jess's mouth. "I hope ye enjoy those cause thats the only food ye will be eating all weekend". We groaned in unison at the disgusting thought. "One more thing mom, to add to the enjoyment". She removed her bikini bottoms and put them over Jess's head. "You look so pretty, I hope they smell as good as they look on you". I think we all now the answer to that one. Chloe then threw me over her shoulder and carried me up to the bedroom fairly easily. She left and later returned with my mother in tow. "Get settled people, Its gonna be a long weekend" she taunted at us before leaving us to struggle on the bed.

Any feedback or suggestions for a part 2 would be appreciated.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Love this story, that's a pretty evil sister he's got, maybe mother and son team up to get revenge.
BlueKK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlueKK »

I love family tie ups :D
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story. Love the panty/thong gag and love how you incorporated pulling panties over their noses.

Can’t wait to read more!!
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

nice story
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Hopefully the brother can turn tables so his evil sister and mother will get a nice treatment all weekend :twisted:
Fleming14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fleming14 »

It was about 2 hours since my sister came back to check on us again and she brought a big surprise. Me and Jess and been struggling on the bed trying to get free but we had gotten nowhere so we now had to just accept defeat to Chloe. When she did finally return, she brought the person I never thought I’d see her with again. Eimear walked through the door with her. I couldn’t believe my eyes. “Surprised to see me?” she said as she crouched down next to me. “Little do you know that this was my plan from the start. I struck a deal with Chloe that if she had you tied up and given to me as a slave for the weekend, I would delete all the photos I took of her. And now that your mothers here aswell I should just take the 2 of ye for the weekend, what do you think Chloe”. “ Be my guest” she said “ I’ll be heading away there soon anyway so take good care of them. “Goodbye so” she said as she walked out the room leaving us in the more then capable hands of Eimear.

So when Chloe left, Eimear went to work on me and Jess. First of all she removed the panties from my mothers face and Chloes shoe from mine. Then she cut the bindings that we’re holding our legs together and walked us both into the kitchen and sat us down on separate chairs. She wrapped tape around our torsos, attaching us to our chairs and also encased most of our feet in duct tape again, yet again making us immobile. She moved Jess over to the other side of the room and removed her gag. “Jess I don’t really have a problem with you your just in the way” she said. “You can just let me go so, I don’t have an issue with you taking him, you know that”. “I do know that so if your a good girl I’ll let you go in an hour after I’m done playing with you but for know I’m going to have my fun”.

She went back up to the bedroom and brought back the bag she had brought in.”Luckily for you I brought enough supplies for two people so you’ll be ok” she told my mom. “Eimear I swear to God if you put some more dirty panties in my mouth I swear I will kill you when I get out of this.” Jess warned her. “I suppose I just can’t untie you so” she replied. She took out a pair of black boyshort panties. “I found these in my mothers room and thought you may like them, I know ye never really got along.” It was true, Jess and Eimears mother despised each other and Jess could think of nothing more humiliating then having the taste of her crotch in her mouth. “Please no, anything but that” she pleaded but to no avail. Eimar went over a shoved the dirty panties in her mouth while she was complaining. She managed to spit the out and shouted “Sooo fucking gross” but Eimear only but them back in her mouth. I could see from the facial expressions that she was disgusted but was unable to do anything when Eimear wrapped one of her knee-high socks around her mouth, cleave gagging her.

“You look so cute, I’ll have to get a few photos to show mom it will make her week.” Jess struggled in her chair trying to escape as Chloe went up and took some selfies with her.”Say cheese” she said as she squeezed her cheeks together, making her chew on the panties. “Speaking of cheese, I reckon it’s about time you had a smell of my feet.” She pulled off her runners and peeled off her smelly socks. She sat down in a chair next to Jess and shoved her stinky feet into her face. Jess squirmed around as much as she could but there was no way to move Eimear. “That’s it be a good girl now for the next hour and smell my feet”. Jess, feeling defeated, gave in and was forced to breath in through the disgusting feet. Eimear brought out her phone and just took Snaps of Jess for the next hour.”Mam just told me to tell you that my feet look very good on your face”. Jess just groaned into her arch enemies panties, humiliated that she was being treated like this, while nothing had yet been done to me. “Maybe next time I could bring her along aswell, I think she’s upset that she’s not here at the moment.” The hour passed very slowly for Jess with the feet being moved around her face in a degrading manner. After the hour however, Eimear kept her word and took her feet out her face.

After the hour Chloe had returned from her walk. Eimear told her that she could take my mother away now, leaving just the two of us alone. Before she handed her over to Chloe, she took her other knee-high sock and wrapped it around her eyes blindfolding her. Chloe untied my mother from the chair and threw her over her shoulder, carrying her away to the car. That left just me totally and Eimears mercy and only God knows what she had planned for me.

To be continued
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Amazing story so far. Love the gags and feet smelling. Keep up the great work
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

Really looking forward to a continuation of this! Elmear is fast becoming one of my favorite 'villains' around here and I'm looking forward to seeing what she (and the others) has in store for him.

I'm also curious to know how the car ride goes for mom 👀
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great family bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic