Ollie and her friend play a game M/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ollie and her friend play a game M/ff

Post by lasse672000 »

Matilda Olivia Livingstone, Ollie to her family and the few friends she had, mid-teen, dressed in black patent leather shoes, grey, cotton pantyhose, grey knee-length skirt, a grey, v-necked cotton sweater and a white blouse with a frilly collar and cuffs and big, horn-rimmed glasses, stood in front of me, with her back turned towards me, her arms hanging loosely along her sides. She held a couple of coils of rope in one hand.
"So, Ollie." I cheerfully said, already having guessed what she wanted, but I wanted to hear her say it. "What can I do for you?"
"Well, Sir. My friend, Becky, called and wants me to come over. Sir." Ollie said, but so silently, I could hardly hear her. "She wanted you to come too, and bring what supplies you thought you'd need to make our afternoon more enjoyable. Sir."
That got my attention. Both that Rebecca wanted me to come over too, but more importantly; that she wanted us to bring some rope. Let's face it; how many teenagers want anything to do with the parents of a friend? They can hardly cope with their own, most of the time; right?
Another thing that made me suddenly take things very seriously, was that she never acted like this, or called me 'Sir', unless it was something she really wanted. Most of the time she calls 'Jonah', though. And sometimes, when she's angry, she calls me things I didn't know she knew anything about.
"Let me guess." I smiled. "She has developed this sudden and inexplicable urge to be tied up, and she's asked you to ask me if I could tie you both up, in some way. Am I right?"
"Yes, Sir; you are." Ollie nodded.
God, I enjoyed this, probably as much as she. "So, tell me; why are you holding those ropes in your hand?"
"Well, Sir; I thought you'd tie my hands before we go? If you don't mind, Sir."
"Mm-hm?" I thoughtfully hummed. "And I suppose you want to walk too, and not let me drive you?"
"Yes, Sir. It's only four blocks?"
"O.K; then! Just don't blame me, if we get into trouble with the neighbours!" I sighed, grabbed one coil, pulled her wrists together, palms facing each other, behind her back, and started tying them together.
"No, Sir; I won't." She turned around and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "And, thank you." She looked me in the eyes, and I could swear I could see tears in the corners of her eyes.
"I suddenly got a few ideas popping up in my head, so don't thank me just yet."

We arrived at Rebecca's without any trouble. and I knocked on the door. When Rebecca, dressed the same way as Ollie, opened, her first reaction was, naturally, fear, but then she seemed to remember why she had invited us.
I grabbed Ollie's arm and gently pushed us inside.
"Please, Sir?" Rebecca said, in a trembling voice. "Don't hurt us!"
"Don't worry, I won't. If you behave; that is." I growled. "The thing is; I need a place to hide for a couple of hours, and this place is perfect."
We started walking towards her bedroom, me holding Rebecca's right arm and Ollie's left in a tight grip. "My parents will be home in two hours. They're rich and can give you whatever you want!"
"Oh; I'll be long gone by then! Don't you worry about that." I snickered, as we walked inside. I told the girls to lie down on their stomachs. I knelt down beside Rebecca and tied her wrists together behind her back, the same way I had tied Ollie's, before tying ropes around their knees and ankles. To finish off, I filled their mouths with rags and put strips of duct tape over them.

"Right!" I said, as I got to my feet. "The way I see it, you've got two choices; you either escape and try to reach the front door, or you stay like this until your parents come home. But beware; if you do escape, you will have to try to evade me as well, as I'll be somewhere close by. If I catch you, I will, of course, take you right back and tie you again. I'll leave the decision to you. Understood?" The girls looked at each other and then at me, and nodded.
"Good." I went out of the room but left the door slightly ajar, so I could check on them every once in a while, before sitting down in the sofa and turning on the TV.

Ollie felt around, trying to reach the knot in the rope around her wrists. To her relief, she found she could, and that it probably wouldn't be all that hard to get her hands free, after all. She looked over at her friend, who seemed to have reached the same conclusion.
"Hmh?" she mumbled, but Becky just shrugged. Ollie moaned and started the process of getting rid of the rope around her wrists, but when she noticed Becky was trying to copy her every move, she slowed down, so her friend could properly see what she was doing, which, in turn, meant it took quite a while for them to get their hands free. But when Becky reached for the tape over her mouth, Ollie growled and shook her head, meaning they'd leave the gags in place till last.
After having getting rid of the ropes around their legs, they slowly and silently walked to the door, and Ollie checked to see if the coast was clear. When she was satisfied it was, they slowly opened it and headed towards the front door and their final freedom. But they moaned when they heard me saying:"Going anywhere; are we?" I grabbed them and led them to the T.V in the living room where I, once again tied them up, this time to chairs.
A couple of hours later, when we heard Becky's parents opening the door, I released Ollie from her chair, and tied her wrists behind her back.
After having explained to them we had played an escape game and the girls had lost, and this was their punishment, Ollie and I went home.

When Becky called a couple of days later, she said her parents told her not to try to escape before dinner time.