Golden Silence (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Golden Silence (M/F)

Post by Qwerty123 »

In a medium-sized house near the end of a suburb had two occupants, a young couple who were currently watching a movie on the couch. The Caucasian male wore a green shirt with grey sweatpants and had brown hair. Next to him was his girlfriend who was a Caucasian female who wore a blue shirt with black sweatpants and had long brunette hair.

“I don’t get this, how can that happen in the movie?”, Abby complained as she looked at her boyfriend with an annoyed look.

Max groaned before he turned to her. “Abby, could you just sto....” he began before he caught sight of his brunette girlfriend and how she looked like a beautiful angel. He couldn’t bring himself to yell at his adorable angel.

“What? Max, what should I stop?” Abby asked.

Max looked down and replied, “Um, you should stop being so beautiful”.

Abby was touched by the comment. “Awwww. Well, I think you’re too handsome at times Max.”

Max saw her attention go back to the movie and he was slightly annoyed he wasn’t able to stand up to her. ‘Don’t get me wrong. Abby is a great girlfriend. Smart, caring, and just so adorable. It’s just at times she can be a little mouthy. I wish I could just shut her up once. You know?’ Max thought before he realized his monologue wasn’t directed to anyone, but him.

Abby chuckled, “My god this movie blows! It’s just explosions upon explosions. I could have just watched a compilation of this over at YouTube.”

Max knew his girlfriend hated the film, she clearly did. But he kind of found it to be a fine time passer while she didn’t. He was fine if she didn’t like the film, but her ripping the film over and over was starting to slowly break him.

On the screen of the TV a generic guy holding a rocket launcher who was screaming switched to a commercial about soap. Max was delighted that the commercials were back. ‘Yes. Yes. Now she won’t have anything to complain..’ Max thought before being interrupted.

Abby groaned. “Seriously, how long can they drag this boring movie? They’re using the ads now to prolong my suffering through this film. What do you think Max?”

Max’s left eye was twitching and he took in a long breath and said, “Well I think the film is aw...”

“Awful? I can agree there. Don’t you hate it when the TV doesn’t listen to what you want?” She said angrily.

“I meant awesome in a way of seeing explosions. Plus I can relate to not being listened”, Max whispered angrily.

“What did you say?” Abby asked.

“Uh, nothing. I was just annoyed at something that’s all.” Max said quickly.

Abby went back to watching the ads not noticing her boyfriend slowly getting mad. Max was thinking of the ways to just shut her up but was contemplating it because she’s his girlfriend and he loves her.

‘I got to deal with this. I mean it isn’t that bad, I can go through with her complaining.’ Max thought about deciding not to do a drastic thing.

“Could the stupid movie just come back so we can finish it and do something else? I swear why did we even pick this film?” Abby angrily said as she kept complaining about everything in the film.

Max was at his breaking point and he was getting sick of it. While his girlfriend wasn’t looking as she kept complaining he got up from his seat and went to get something. He came back and sat down next to his still complaining girlfriend.

“I’m just hoping this film en...” Abby began before a hand clamped over her mouth. “Mmmmph.” She muffled in confusion as she looked at Max.

Max placed his hand over her mouth and kept the grip strong. “Abby, could you maybe not complain too much about the movie please?” He asked nicely.

Abby looked at him and was shocked her boyfriend would cover her mouth. “Mmmmmph” as she tried to pull his hand off of her mouth, but the grip was strong.

“Look, I don’t want to do this to you. I just want you to stop complaining, you understand right babe?” Max said softly.

She stared into his eyes and thought, ‘Maybe I have complained too much and he does seem to have been annoyed for some time. Plus I can’t say no to those dreamy eyes. She muffled, “Okmmmph” as she nodded her head.

Max smiles at his girlfriend’s understanding of what he wants and removes his hand from her mouth.

“I promise I’ll try not to complain for the rest of the night.” Abby said.

Max sighed as the movie was nearing its close with many, many explosions. ‘Now that Plan A worked, I guess Plan B is not needed’ he thought. He looked over to his girlfriend who was smiling but seemed to be holding in her real feelings on how the climax was playing out.

Abby was trying not to complain, but when she saw the guy just go into a screaming victory over another explosion she lost it. “Please let the movie end. I can’t take it anymore. I hate this movie!” Abby said frustrated at the lack of anything in the film.

Max sighed and made up his mind. ‘Babe forgive me.’

Max was sitting on the couch and was relaxing as he now was watching a new movie that was actually pretty good. He didn’t know if Abby was enjoying it, but then again it’s not like she was in a position for him to know if she loves it or hates it. He was enjoying the new silence he has gotten and looks over to his much more quiet girlfriend. He was worried she was mad at what he had to do. “So how are you liking the movie?” Max asked nervously hoping his girlfriend was fine.

His girlfriend who was quiet for a while turned to him and gave him a death glare. She conveyed the message with her eyes since her mouth was sealed. “Fummmpg ymmmmph” Abby muffled.

Abby had her wrists taped behind her with more tape covering her torso folding her wrists behind her, her thighs and ankles were taped. To keep her quiet, five long strips of white tape were covering her mouth. She was struggling against the white tape while she muffled at her boyfriend.

“Frmmmph mmmph” Abby muffled as she kept struggling. She was furious that he had overpowered her and began to tape her up. ‘Before he gagged me with the white tape, I told him not to do it and he didn’t listen’.

Max went on to watching the movie ignoring his girlfriend. She glared at him and began to muffle at him even more for him to free her.

To Be Continued...

Any ideas you guys have to finish this story?
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great light hearted story!
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

Thanks! Any ideas on how to end this one? This story is nearly done, but I had trouble coming up with an ending. Also what did you happen to like this one?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic