An Alien Abduction Experience (MMM Aliens/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

An Alien Abduction Experience (MMM Aliens/M)

Post by Terry »

An Alien Abduction Experience

It was 10:45pm and in the deepest reaches of southwest Montana and 23 year old Thomas Harvey was driving home after a night out. He drove down a quiet country road for a few miles when he noticed some lights in the sky. He parked in a laybay and got out his car to have a better look.

The lights were moving around similar to searchlights.

“What the hell is that?” Thomas said to himself as he stared with interest.

The lights stopped when in Thomas’s direction and flashed a few times before starting to get bigger.

“Wait, is that thing directed at me?” Thomas said as he now started to see an object materialise behind the lights.

“It’s a flying saucer, oh my god,” Thomas realised. He hid behind the car as the saucer began to descend downwards on the field next to the road about 100 metres from Thomas’s car.

Thomas looked around for any other witnesses but there was no other cars or people around.

“No one is going to believe this, I’ll wait a moment to see who or what comes out,” he said.

The vehicle was quite big and Thomas waited for it to open and it did not long after landing.

Out came three alien beings about 4 ½ feet tall with green scaly skin, red eyes and claws instead of hands. They appeared reptilian looking.

“They look scary, I don’t want to hang around too long,” Thomas said as he slowly walked towards the driver’s seat of his car trying not to be seen. The aliens looked around and Thomas guessed they could be looking for him.

Just as he was about to enter his car, he noticed one of the aliens pointing towards him and made some sort of sound as if to say, “There he is. Get him.”.

“Oh no, they found me,” Thomas said as he opened the door to get in his car. The three aliens ran towards him quite fast.

Thomas got in the car and tried to start the engine but was unable to get it started.

“Come on, start,” Thomas said in frustration. This failure to start the car allowed the aliens to catch up.

“Get away from me, whatever you are,” Thomas cried. The aliens just stared at him for a few seconds before they opened the car door and dragged Thomas out.

“No, Noooo, help me,” Thomas cried.

The three aliens then picked Thomas up and carried him over to the saucer and completely ignored his cries for help. There was no one around what could him anyway and they knew they would have him silenced shortly anyway.

As he was carried on the ship, Thomas saw more lights on the inside as he looked up towards the ceiling. He didn’t get to see too much of the ship as the aliens placed him down on the floor in a room close to the ship’s entrance. The room he was in now was all padded so felt quite soft.

“What’s happening? Where are you taking me?” Thomas asked in a scared tone. The aliens didn’t respond and instead, one knelt down behind him and placed his hand over Thomas’s mouth. The second knelt down and placed his hands over Thomas’s shoulders holding him down.

Up to now, none of the aliens spoken a word and stayed in silence. The third alien still standing up now began to speak.

“We are taking you for a ride. We’ve been searching your planet for weeks looking for someone to abduct. Then we saw you alone on that road watching us,” the alien spoke.

Thomas tried to speak but the alien handgagging him ensured he made no response back.

“Let him speak, Lokin. Hold down his legs for a moment,” the alien added and the other alien now known as Lokin did.

“Abduct me? You can’t abduct me. Let me go,” Thomas said now tried to fight back but the two aliens holding him down made sure he stayed down.

“Oh but we can and we have. What is your name anyway? I am Frey, and these are Lokin and Dosa,” the alien replied.

“Thomas. Now will you just let me go, I’m not having needles or implants or some other crap in me,” he said getting annoyed.

The aliens just laughed at that response.

“That’s all fake. We don’t experiment on humans or anything like that. All that stuff about experimentation, implants, cattle mutiliation and crap like that is all false. This is just plain old kidnapping. Now it’s time to shut you up for a while,” Frey replied. He pulled what appeared to be a long roll of tape but without the stickiness.

He started to wrap the tape around Thomas’s body several times until the tape ran out. The tape was big enough to go round Thomas’s entire body many times. Thomas was now in a tight cocoon. Only his eyes and nose were untouched. The aliens took his shoes off also so the tape could be wrapped around his feet also. The tape was designed specifically for holding humans captive and was also re-usuable so no having to worry about stickiness or knots either.

Thomas struggled as hard as he could but couldn’t move an inch while also trying to shout but tape was also wrapped around his mouth so he couldn’t make a sound.

“This is what is meant by alien abduction. As you can see, this is a padded cell and is designed so you don’t hurt yourself while you struggle. You can struggle as much as you like however, you won’t be getting out, that’s a certainty.” Frey said.

“We might let you go, say in about a week or so. Besides since we brought you on the ship, we have already left your planet. There are many more aliens than just us on this ship. And of course there’s the pilot,” Lokin added.

“I’ll come back and check on you later. We have work to do now. You just stay down and remain comfortable,” Frey said and left with the other two aliens leaving Thomas alone on the floor of the padded cell to struggle helplessly. Who knows what will happen to him or if he will ever see Earth again.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nice beginning, [mention]Terry[/mention]. :)

Will Thomas be the only man the aliens kidnap?
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Haven't decided yet, thanks for the response. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic