Target Secured (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Target Secured (M/M)

Post by Terry »

Target Secured

Robert J. Oswald is a CIA agent who has just been assigned a new mission. He stood in the office of his superior known only as Jones who explained the mission.

“We have just been informed that our networks have been hacked by a person known only as the Panther. Our personal data has been breached and so we have had to put extra security on our systems. I want you to locate this “Panther” and bring him in alive for interrogation,” Jones said.

“Do we have anything to go on? How do I find this Panther?” Robert asked.

“Some of our intelligence officers have managed to track down his IP address and have also identified him. This is the man we want you to find,” Jones replied handing Robert a piece of paper with the Panther’s actual name and address.

“His name is Carl Hennington and you will find him at this address. Remember your training. He is to be captured alive and unharmed,” Jones replied.

“It will be a piece of cake. Every one of my captures has been a success so this one will be no exception,” Robert replied.

“Good, I will provide you with what you need. A first class plane ticket to the destination as well as equipment for securing the target is all what will be needed. Take care Robert,” Jones replied giving him the equipment as Robert then left and immediately went to the airport to take him to where the Panther lived in an address in California, on the opposite side of the country where the CIA were based in Virginia.

Thanks to his IP address being tracked, Carl Hennington’s address was easily found and Robert found the address fairly quickly.

When Carl answered the door and saw Robert, he immediately realised it was a CIA agent and tried to run but was quickly grabbed.

“Let me go, I’m innocent,” Carl said.

“The Panther, I presume. My name is Robert and you’re coming with me,” Robert said.

“How did you find me?” Carl replied.

“Quite easily. But now we can’t have you getting away with hacking into our computers can we?” Robert replied.

“You’ll never take me alive,” Carl said.

“Oh but I will,” Robert replied before pulling him down to the floor.

“Hey, what the hell are you doing?” Carl said before he got pinned down.

Taking several pieces of rope out, he then proceeded to bind Carl’s hands behind his back with very expert knots. Next piece of rope was used for his lower legs from his ankles up to his knees followed by the next set for his upper legs. The last piece of rope was used for Carl’s upper body from his shoulders to his elbows.
“Any last words before I shut you up,” Robert said pulling out a white cloth.

“Go to hell,” Carl simply replied.

“Suit yourself,” Robert replied and then wrapped the cloth around Carl’s mouth several times silencing him.

Carl lay on the floor now tied up and gagged and quite well also. Robert took out his radio to call in with his catchphrase to signify the job was done.

“Target secured,” was all Robert had to say. A helicopter would then come to pick them up and take them back to the main office where Carl was locked in a cell still tied up and gagged.