Sleepover (f+/f+) VOTE story (VOTING CLOSED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Option D
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

D is most exciting, so I vote for that, but espect C to happen...
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

C please
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A it is!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Excellent update! Hmmm, tough choice - but think the risk of some public exposure of the bondage would be fun so my vote is....D!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

:lol: waited all day, desperate to write, but not wanting to break the stalemate myself. Thanks [mention]tickletied84[/mention] I owe you ;)

D it is. Late now, but hope to post somewhen tomorrow.

(On the plus side I did get most of a new adult section stories chapter 001 written today ;) :D )
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

RopeBunny wrote: 2 years ago (On the plus side I did get most of a new adult section stories chapter 001 written today)
...and there was much rejoicing...
As much as I want to see where this one is headed, I am even more excited to read that.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

In her room, finally, Molly makes sure to close the door, then collapses back onto her bed. There she remains for a full minute, Kayley abandoned on the floor, whilst she catches her breath.

Because, yes she's relatively fit, but she's also short, and Kayley isn't. Plus anyone who tries to drag the dead weight of another someone single handed is not going to be having an easy or fun time doing it.

Sitting up, Molly downs half a bottle of water, then bends forwards, and down, more or less thrusting her breasts in Kayley's face as she removes the cuffed girls gag, which she tosses onto the bed.

"Better?"
"Fucking." Struggling, but smiling too. It's hard to stay mad when everything, being jumped, cuffed, then dragged against your will, is just so random. From a certain angle it's even funny. "Bitch." She's still slightly angry though. "Going to unlock me?"
"Maybe?" Molly shrugs, giggles at Kayley's huff of frustration. Both girls know who holds the cards here.

"I'm going to be honest with you." Molly, having slid down onto the floor, now sat sideways on to Kayley, leaning back against her bed with Kayley's face next to her, decides to be honest. "I want to play." The dark skinned girl offers, giving Kayley a tentative smile. "But." A shrug. "I don't have a fucking clue how."
"No?"
"Nope."
"Huh." Shaking her head, Kayley wriggles, for about the thirtieth time proving that her cuffs are indeed still locked on. "Well, gotta say, for a novice you managed to catch me pretty successfully."

"I did." Molly grins, quite enjoying the sight of her former bully helpless.

"So. Any thoughts?"
"About what?"
"About," gesturing at Kayley's cuffs, at her general state, "about helping keep this game going."
"It's a game now is it?" Semi teasing, she's seen where Molly's eyes have been wandering. To her cleavage. To her cuffs. "Let me get this straight." Kayley blows hair off her face. "You want me, the helpless one, to help you to keep me helpless?"
"Um." Blushing, though it's hard to tell. But Kayley sees her fidget. She grins. "You want to keep playing fun with ropes and cuffs." She looks up at Molly. "Right?"
"Well. Um."
"Right?"
"Yes." Fidgeting some more, biting her lip.

"But you can't play." Kayley attempts a shrug. "Because?"
"Oh." Molly points at her floor. "My Mum."
"Your Mum said no playing tie up games in the house did she?" Definitely teasing, and having fun doing it too. "Well." Molly laughs. "No. Obviously. But."
"But." Nodding. Making the connection. "You want some privacy?"
"Wouldn't it be more fun then?" Molly asks, genuinely still feeling her way around all this. Kayley grins. "Oh yeah. Always more fun if there's no chance of adults ruining the party."

"So what do we do then?"
"Simple." Kayley winks. "We go back to my place."
"Your place?"
"No parents at mine."
"Really?" Realising she doesn't really know anything about Kayley. The cuffed girl nods. "I might as well live alone, the amount of shit my parents actually give about me."
"Oh." Trying to think of something to say. "That's. Um. That's terrible."
"I guess." Shrugging. "I'm used to it though. They fuck off most weekends. Sometimes I don't see them again until mid week."
"So your place will have the privacy then?"
"Definitely." Kayley grins. "So. Shall we?"

"Um." Feeling butterflies, nerves, at the idea of committing. Should she do this? Sneak out, go back to Kayley's and play some more? Molly thinks. Right now, she's in control still, because of the cuffs. And being in control is giving her the confidence to want to do this. "Well." Thinking out loud, testing the way. "I'd want to keep you tied up."
"Sure." Kayley nods, her mind alight with possible ways of reversing the situation, so being kept tied, at least for the journey, is no big hindrance.

And, well, it is kinda fun.

By this point it's a wonder Beth hasn't emerged from the shower, and, if she's going to do this, sneaking out will be that much easier if it's only her Mum she has to get passed.

So Molly sorts herself out, quickly.

She gets changed, not caring, because she needs to move fast, that Kayley can see. If anything it gives her a thrill, a tingle, knowing she has a captive- ha -audience. Off comes shirt and trousers, to be replaced by a tight fitting dress, which goes over her white push up bra and thong. The dress is sky blue, cut to finish above the knee, with thin straps and a deep plunging front. She throws on shoes too, white Nikes, then stuffs a zip up hoodie into her bag of ropes and other stuff, along with Kayley's gag.

Lastly she uncuffs Kayley at ankles, plus the third joining cuff, but having a moment of inspiration snaps one of the cuffs around Kayley's upper arms, just above the elbow. Kayley's arms are skinny, so the cuffs fit, and click tight easily.

"What? Hey."
"I did say you had to stay tied." Molly grins, helping Kayley up off the floor. "Now shush. I'll sneak you out, then pop my head around the kitchen door and tell my Mum I'm leaving."
"Right." Nodding her understanding, knowing that those with parents who no doubt care, like Molly, do actually have to say goodbye and not just walk out.

The two girls head downstairs. And, after waiting for a couple of minutes outside, feeling weird due to her arms being cuffed tightly behind her, Kayley is joined by Molly, who grins.

"Okay then." Gesturing. "Lead on."

Luckily, decides Kayley as she sets off walking, it's beginning to get dark, which should at least make what feel, to her, like very obvious cuffs pinning her arms behind her and thrusting her chest out, harder to spot to any casual observers who the two girls might pass.

Two choices:
A- The girls arrive at Kayley's house as they are.
B- The girls arrive at Kayley's house, somehow Kayley has talked the cuffs off herself, and now Molly's wrists are bound.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

A - because I'd like to see exactly how quickly Molly figures out what she wants to do and how inventive she'll get
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

again: so very well described!

A
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Ooh, getting intriguing now - A from me.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

For once I am mainstream.

Option A
Spy Task Force Completed
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Yea, I’ll go with option A as well.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A please
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Has to be C 😈
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Well :lol: I'd like to say it was a unanimous vote for A.
Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Has to be C 😈
Dpsiic, if you can tell me what option C is, maybe I'll include it in future ;)

Thanks so much for the comments, I might churn these chapters out far quicker then for my regular stuff, but I still make the effort each time to make it fun/detailed.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Is there a bad part in every town, or city? A part more run down. A part where gangs roam unchecked and drug deals occur openly on street corners.

Maybe not in every town, but in this one, yes, and that's where Kayley lives.

"Yo. Kayley girl." Molly, trailing slightly behind, nervous- she never walks this part of town, even in daylight -flinches. This is the second time Kayley's been hailed. The first, by a couple of older twenty something girls, drinking beer in a front garden they'd been passing, Kayley had simply traded words as she and Molly passed, not slowing. But this group, a half dozen late teens boys leaning against and stood around two heavily modified saloon cars, both old models, are directly ahead.

And Kayley's making no move to detour around them.

"Hey Rufus." Nodding, Kayley comes to a stop in front of the group. "Fucked again is it?"
"What?" Rufus, tall and skinny, white with a buzz cut but dark brown sideburns and beard, wearing blue jeans and a white Animal tee, looks over his shoulder, then back. Grins. "Nah." Patting the cars hood. "She's purring." He winks. "Fancy another ride?"
"Not tonight." Smiling back, nodding at Molly. "I got plans."
"Can see that." Rufus walks a slow circle around Kayley, eyes lingering on breasts and butt, only flicking briefly to the metal cuffs. "Well." A shrug, shaking out a fag from the crumpled pack he pulls from a jeans pocket, lighting it and taking a long drag. "Maybe some other time."
"Some other time." Kayley nods, a half smile on her face.

"Here." Rufus passes the lit fag across, fitting it into Kayley's mouth. He smirks. "Since your friend there got you all bound up."
"Thanks." Nodding her appreciation as Rufus shakes out a second, and lights it, before offering the pack to Molly, who shakes her head. "Suit yourself." A shrug. "What's with them cuffs anyway girl?"
"Just a game." Kayley shrugs. "Guess I lost huh."
"Shit."
"S' alright," looking across at Molly, then back at Rufus, winking, "maybe I'll win the next round."

Rufus bursts out laughing, whilst at the same time Molly starts coughing. She hadn't thought, and has a sudden brief panic attack, at the prospect of being tied up in what is, from a certain angle, enemy territory. Not that the idea isn't appealing on some deep level, it's just scary too. Kayley seems to know everyone on the estate, making Molly quite sure that, had she no longer wanted to remain cuffed, Kayley could've easily called for help to overpower her, and switch the tables.

The two girls carry on walking, passing the cars and boys, heading up a shallow incline and around a gentle curve in the road.

"This one." Kayley leads the way, up a concrete garden path, towards a mid terrace brick two storey house, looking, from it's size, to be a two bedroom. The front garden is grassed over, and in the centre, up on blocks and missing all four of it's wheels, sits a tarpaulin covered shape. Some kind of car, Molly guesses, based on size. Something Kayley confirms moments later, seeing the black skinned girl looking. "It's my Dads old Celica GT4, the car he met Mum in." She does her best gruff mans voice. "Some day I'll get that bitch running again princess."
"Oh."
"Yeah." Kayley smiles at the covered car. "It was. Is. His pride and joy. Got dreams of fixing it up I guess, taking it to shows. Just needs time and money really."

"Come on." Shaking herself, returning to the present, Kayley nudges Molly. "You'll have to fetch my keys from that bag of stuff you've bought along." She grins, wriggles her cuffed arms. "Not like I can open the door."
"No." Molly grins back. "Guess not."

The two girls step inside Kayley's house, which is indeed deserted, Molly closing and locking the door behind them.

What happens next, clearly Kayley gets tied more, but how?
A- Spread eagle to her own bed, just in her leggings and thong.
B- Hogtied, in just her lingerie, on the sofa.
C- Chair tied, still fully clothed.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Option B would be splendid.
Spy Task Force Completed
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

A
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’ll also go for option A.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

B this time.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Option A it is. I'll get to writing.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"So," facing Molly across the kitchen, still cuffed, Kayley asks the obvious question, "what now?"

The two girls are alone, Kayley's parents having left at some point after she departed for Ellie's. They didn't actually tell her they were leaving when she saw them briefly after school, and there's no note. There usually isn't a note.

"Um." Molly, looking from Kayley to the bag of supplies, sat on the counter beside her.

"You don't know." Kayley can't help the smirk, wriggling her tightly cuffed arms, still pinned behind her. "Honestly." Shaking her head at Molly, who gives the bully a sheepish grin. "Must I make all the plans here?"
"Well."
"I mean." Kayley tuts, but doesn't lose her smile. "I would've thought by the time we got here you'd of come up with something."
"Um."
"Right. Let's be logical about it all then, and I'll help you through this apparently super difficult process."

"So." Kayley begins. "I'm tied up. Right?"
"Right."
"And, I'm guessing you want it to remain that way around?"
"Way around?"
"You want me tied, and you not tied. Yes?"
"Oh." Nodding. "Yes. If that's okay?"
"If it's okay." Tutting again. "You know, if you were tied instead I wouldn't be offering a choice, a chance, at freedom."
"No?" Must be more assertive Molly internally scolds herself. "Well then. Um. Yes. I want you to stay tied."
"Okay then." A shrug, as though remaining helpless is no big deal. "Then you've just got to decide where to tie me. And," Kayley winks, "what clothes I'm allowed to wear when you do?"

"Just."
"Yes?" Molly looks over, her brain still tangled in the what clothes part of Kayley's speech. If she says strip down to just blah and dot will Kayley really comply? "What's up?"
"Could you uncuff me?" Looking slightly embarrassed. "Only. I'm desperate for a pee."
"But."
"It isn't a trick." Kayley fidgets briefly, she really does need the bathroom. "Promise. And besides, you need me uncuffed before you tie me up someplace else."
"True." Nodding. "Okay. Come here."

By the time Kayley's done freshening up, Molly has a plan.

Enough of a plan that she meets Kayley upstairs, just outside the bathroom door.

"No."
"Huh?"
"You can't tie me in there." Jerking a finger behind her. "No way."
"But I...."
"I will not be spending any time tied either on or to my stinky toilet."
"I wasn't going to...."
"And," a half smile emerges onto Kayley's face, "even though it does sound kinda fun, I won't be rolling around naked tied up in the bath either."
"Okay." Holding up a hand. For quiet. "I. Um. Was coming up here to tie you in your room anyway."
"Oh." Feeling silly, Kayley huffs. Shakes her head. "Right." Pointing. "This way then."

Molly, having finished the tie, is actually quite surprised Kayley agreed.

"On the bed." Inside Kayley's sparse room, just a bed and wardrobe, plus several shelves holding books and makeup, Molly had pointed to the wooden framed double. "And. Um." Take a breath, just say it. Be bold. "I want you to strip."
"Naked?" A raised eyebrow, but not a refusal. "No." Molly shakes her head. Swallows. "Just. Well." Gesturing. Kayley laughs. "Topless?"
"Well...."
"You want me to get my tits out?"
"I mean...."
"Sure." A shrug. Finding Molly's hesitancy, despite this being her show, amusing. "Hold on then."

Whilst Kayley strips off top and bra, tossing both into a corner, Molly does some quick research on her phone. Which is to say she attempts to look up knots and methods, but not knowing what it is exactly she's asking, she doesn't get beyond some choice images of various ladies laying down stretched out into X shapes.

So she wings it. Doing her best, which is to say she takes four ropes and uses one per limb. Binding one end of each to a limb, then the other end down near the floor, to the base of the beds four legs. She even thinks to yank on each rope before tying them off, pulling out Kayley's limbs, stretching her, removing any slack or the chance of easy escape.

The end result, whilst prehaps not as good as Kayley could've done, is most likely still sufficient. Kayley's body, her now topless body, is lashed to her bed at the four corners, forced into, and forced to maintain, a tight X shape.

Both girls eye each other across the space, both breathing slightly fast: Molly at the effort of tying, Kayley as a result of being topless, being on display. Having her breasts out, unable to cover them up, is more thrilling then she'd expected, adding another level to everything. The slight tickle of cool air- from an open window somewhere in the house no doubt -across her nipples is almost enough to either make her breath catch, or make her giggle.

She isn't yet gagged. And, at this point, neither girl actually has any clue what to do next.

Which is, luckily, why they have you here to decide for them. What does happen next?
A- Molly gags Kayley, then writes all over her and takes photos. Molly leaves, abandoning Kayley tied up.
B- We switch the action back to Ellie and Tasha, who are just about to get untied by Beth.
C- Molly and Kayley talk, about tie ups mostly, maybe other stuff if it all flows that way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic