Hanna M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hanna M/F

Post by lasse672000 »

One Friday night, there was a knock on the door. When I opened, I got kind of a chock, because in front of me stood a person shrouded in a floor length, black, hooded cloak, with a ruby red lining.
"Good evening." I managed to say. "Can I help you?"
Instead of answering, the being began moving past me, while the cloak hung perfectly still. When it came inside, it threw its head back revealing a mop of curly, red hair, and the face of my sister-in-law, Hanna, and she was gagged. Someone, most likely my brother, had stuffed her mouth full, and then wound several bandages and a liberal amount of duct tape, to keep whatever it was inside
When I got over the initial chock, I asked: "Is it O.K, if I cut the gag away?"
She sighed and gave me one of her patented 'what-do-you-think?' looks.
"O,K, O.K;" I said, raising my hands, "just checking! No need to get mad!". I grabbed her by the arm, and we went into the kitchen, where I spent a tense few minutes, carefully cutting the gag away.

"PHEW!" Hanna huffed, when I had helped her remove the piece of cloth that had been stuffed inside her mouth. "Mind helping me drink a glass of water?"
"Sure." I said. "But why can't you do it yourself?"
"Remove the cloak, and see for yourself!" she smiled. I did, and saw she was dressed in a light blue, long sleeved leotard, light beige nylon pantyhose, and pink sneakers. But she also had her wrists tied together behind her back, and her legs were tied together just above her knees, but separated just enough for her to take small steps. That, combined with the sneakers, obviously was the reason why she had appeared to float so silently, when she arrived.

I walked behind her to untie her wrists, but she jerked them away, almost falling in the process.
"John did this to you, did he? Is that why you don't want me to untie you?" I smiled.
She turned around and looked me in the eyes.
"Yes, he did. The reason I don't want you to untie me, is that I gave him my word: I promised him to remain the way he left me, until he returns to pick me up."
"In that case you broke your promise, the moment you agreed to let me cut the gag off."
"Mm. I did; didn't I?" she bit her lower lip, still with a playful smile on her face. "I wonder what he'll do to me, when we get home?"
"You're not worried about what I could do to you, when you're this helpless and all?"
"Nope, because I know you're too much of a gentleman to do anything I don't want you to do. Speaking of which; may I sit down for a while? It's kind of strenuous, trying to keep my balance when I'm like this."
She sat down in a chair, while I went over to a sideboard and got a couple of lengths of rope.
When she saw what I carried, she sighed deeply, looked up at me, and remarked: "You're going to tie me to this chair; aren't you? Very well." she sighed again, and shrugged. "Hands on the outside of the backrest, or sandwiched between my back and the backrest?"
"That is entirely up to you."
I fastened her ankles to a bar running between the legs of the chair.

About two hours later, I got a message saying that my brother would come over soon and collect his wife, and exactly two hours later, he rang the doorbell.
I released Hanna from the chair, and led her to the door, where my brother was waiting.
"The only thing I've done to her, is take away the gag, as you can see. I put the strips of cloth you had stuffed inside her mouth in this plastic bag," I pointed at a bag hanging just inside the door. "However, I had to cut away the tape and bandages, to get to them."
"Never mind." My brother reassured me, "We've got plenty more at home." With that, he pulled the hood up over her head, grabbed her arm and started walking away.
"Bye!" I waved. "My door's always open."
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I was shocked by the brilliance of this story
SNAFU
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very fun read, are there more adventures of Hanna?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic