Trading Places. F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Trading Places. F/F

Post by WyattW5 »

Story request from [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] i hope you like it.

One more hour Amy thinks to herself looking up through the window. Peering down on the empty driveway waiting in anticipation for Tom to come home. It was their one year anniversary and Tom had agreed to take her out stargazing tonight.

Dressed in a red t-shirt she wore denim Dungaree’s that hung off her shoulders by their suspenders. Blue socks hide below her rolled up ankles. Walking from the window she heads to the bed where her bag of clothes.

Double checking her clothing inside she had prepared for any temperature and conditions that change tonight, she did not want to be freezing in the back of the truck if there happened to be a northern wind.

After stacking two pairs of thick knee high socks ‘in case’ on top of the pile in the bag. Her left hand holds the bag while he right peels down the zipper. A ring at the door bell alerts Amy jumping in anticipation Amy runs down the front steps when she opens the door to find: Nicole.

A short black haired girl wearing a black-striped long sleeve shirt, brown denim pants. Striped socks peeking out between her black and white shoes and the bottom of her pants. Her heart-shaped face blend with colours of blush and a little eye-liner,

“Nicole seriously this has to stop!”

“What?” she rose and stubborn shoulder as she looks around entrance of the flat.

“If this is about Tom you can just get over yourself I am done wasting my time if he can’t see me for who I am he isn’t worth my time” Amy gave a nod and said “so what do you want?”

“Want? To talk with you maybe hang out, just because your dating my man doesn’t mean we can’t be sociable” Nicole smiles strutting past Amy up the stairs into the studio apartment.

“Where you going?” Nicole asks hinting at the bag on the bed the thick clothes stuffed on top.

“Tom is taking me out” Nicole groaned at the mention of Tom. It was no secret she still wanted Tom. If the stories were to be believed, Nicole and Tom had been school sweethearts, she had followed him to College when they began to drift apart.

“So what does Tom have you doing that requires” her hand began to rifle the bag and Amy steps forward

“That is not for you to know!”

“Or what?” Nicole challenges turning from the bag to Amy the women are of equal build and height, however Nicole had a slight weight advantage. Deciding the best thing to do is a tactical fall back Amy turned and began to walk for her phone.

“Oh no you don’t” Nicole’s hand grabs the other womans arm and throws her back into a wall. Instictively kicking out Amy charged pushing against Nicole. The heavier woman simply wraps both arms around Amy and the two land flat on their tummies.

“I have to call the cops I have to call the cops” Amy recants quietly to herself as she tries to crawl away from the larger woman. She was able to get out from under Nicole until she felt a pair of hands grabbing her by the Dungaree suspenders prying her up before Nicole thrusts her entire body into the floor.

Beside the bed. Amy grips the comforter dragging the thick canvas down bringing with it the bag. Half of Amy’s clothing scatters across the floor. Rising to sit on the bed Amy look back at Nicole. Genuine fear of woman etched in her eyes.

Holding a pair of Amy’s knee high socks Nicole steps over Amy’s legs taking grabbing hold of Amy’s hair yanking hard the yelp Amy forced was cut off by a thick sock in her mouth. Before the other one was stretched out and pulled around Amy’s head tying the sock at the back of her neck Amy screamed pressing her hands against Nicole trying to push the sturdier woman off.

To no avail. Once the sock was successfully knotted behind Amy’s head a hand grabs her wrist twisting it fiercely Amy was forced to roll to her belly when her other arm was plucked and drilled behind her back with hard force. Whining into the gag Amy turns to look at Nicole seeing her concentrated on tying something that feel like soft cord around her wrists.

Pushing off the bed to stand up Amy had succeeded in only getting herself thrown back down again this time on the hard floor her head landing on the firm bag of clothes. Peering over she notices Nicole’s shoes are off. And the laces are gone. Tying me with shoe laces?

Amy decides she should be able to slip out easy enough once Nicole finishes her business. With her wrists now tied Amy turns to see Nicole sitting down planting her but straight onto Amy’s capturing an ankle. Before long both are captured and held together. Before a thick length of cloth was wound up around them before being knotted in the middle.

“Whphf arphf yuphf” turning Amy’s eyes widen at the sight of a scarf her grandmother had crocheted her was now used to tie her ankles together. Peering up at Nicole the gleam in her eyes make Amy feel sick to her stomach. Bucking against her restraints. She tries to rub the fabric of her sock against the jagged edge of metal sitting on her bed frame. After two long minutes of scrubbing she realized Nicole hasn’t done anything to stop her. Is she watching me? Is she enjoying watching my struggle?

Amy believes these things when she turns and see’s the smile on Nicoles face.

“Having fun?” Nicole drawled. Turning to Amy’s closet Nicole looks inside and begins to pull out several articles.

One large linen bed sheet 3 leather belts. three long scarves and a heavy winter coat. Watching Nicole organize these articles she smiles evidently pleased with herself. Amy continued to try and brush the socks against the metal. After several long strokes against it until she felt two hands gripping the front of her Dungaree’s dragging her from the side of the bed and placing her in the centre of the white linen sheet.

Panic filling her Amy is petrified for things to come she begins to scream. Yelling at the top of her lungs, her vision was blocked by a scarf being lowered over her eyes. Pulling it tight and tying it behind her head. Moving her head around Amy tries to bed.

Pleading for her life. Amy tries to beg Nicole to release her swearing on anything, Anything! If she would just let Amy go. But the other woman could not understand her nor did Nicole even bother.

Feeling the linen being pulled up around her she realized she is being cocooned in the cloth a fraction is pulled over her face pressing hard against her nose and mouth before being tucked around the back of her head.

“There a nice bundle of laundry, now to keep it together” Nicole murmurs. Amy hears the jingle of belt buckles. A firm weight sets on Amy’s back and shoulders, pinning her arms digging her elbows into her lower back. Her ankles were lifted again. This time she felt something pull the cloth surrounding her and cinching it tight.

Feeling the same thing down around her stomach pinning her wrists to her bottom. And lastly pinning her upper arms to her torso.she was strictly secure.

Her hot breath fills her nose as every heavy breath was sent back against her protruding cheeks. Sweat which had already begun to grow was now beginning to leave a trail down her face soaking through the shirt under her clothing.

Every effort to struggle became infinitely harder to perform. Her struggles became little more than roll from her right arm to her left trying to shuffle herself around slowly draining all of her energy as she tries to see through the fabric.

Nicoles POV.

Alright part 1 is complete. Nicole looks down on Amy and smiles the small bundle of cloth and fabric rolls in the floor with nothing to do but roll. Roll and moan, she giggles to herself before going back into Amy’s closet.

Grabbing the largest article of clothing in Amy’s closet Nicole began to remove her shirt and put the other one on. A cell phone began hum and Amy kick-starts like a maniac. Spurred to life she tries to move toward the sound.

Crossing the room Nicole checks the message from TOM.

Hey Babe, be at your house in ten minutes I hope your ready.

Smiling Nicole retorts sweetly before she grabs Amy’s winter coat putting it on the article a tad too small for her she couples two of the buttons. She takes a scarf and wraps it around her face to act as a muffler. Pulling the hood of the coat up. Nicole grabs the bag now a third full of mushed up clothes Nicole looks down on Amy.

“Enjoy your nest, I’m going out with Tom bye now” the last thing Nicole heard before she closed the Flat door. Was Amy’s blood curdling scream.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

No fuss, action pure and simple! Well done!
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Fantastic story! Thanks so much. Really hoping to read more! You’ve got a talent for writing 😊
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

You did a great job with the @abcdefsmith3 request and Its good to see him happy with the results, I'd be really glad too if a request I made got turned into a story so good!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic