Surrender at 45, 35, 25 (ff/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Surrender at 45, 35, 25 (ff/FF)

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Part 1: Buttoned and Surrendered

My name is Kathleen. I am 45 years old and single. I have long black hair and green eyes. I am a writer, and I like writing romance books for women, and since I have given up on men many years ago, my stories are solely about women. I am quite popular, and have my small fanbase, just like my new neighbour. She has moved in right next to me a couple of weeks ago. Her name is Tara, she is 35, and she is an actress. Not a super famous one, just like I'm no super famous writer, but she also has her fans, and I am among them. Tara mostly stars in daytime soap operas and made for TV movies, and I won't lie, most of them are bad, but I just can't take my eyes off her. Why? Because she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Blonde, long hair, blue eyes. I've always wanted to be in a relationship with someone like her, and I couldn't believe my luck when my crush had moved in to be my next-door neighbour, the girl next door, as I like calling her. We've become really close friends, but I have yet taken up the courage to ask if she wanted to take it to the next level. Tara is also a single mom. She has two girls, twins, the father is some actor I don't really care about. Their affair was not successful, and so she is now a single mom. But the dad helps raise the girls, and sometimes they go visit him, and so recently the girls have returned with some new toys. And here is where the story gets interesting, because the toys were tested on me.

Tara was away filming some movie or TV episode, and I was asked to babysit the girls. I couldn't say no. The girls are really cute and babysitting them is not hard at all. This time, though, I wasn't babysitting alone. Tara has hired a tutor to help the girls with school. I was really pleased to meet her, her name is Becca, 25 years old, brown hair reaching her shoulders, grey eyes, a very pretty young girl. I guess I should also describe what we were wearing. I was wearing a white buttoned shirt and a black skirt, while Becca was in a pale blue plaid buttoned shirt and dark jeans. She looked so nice in her shirt, I couldn't help but compliment her. And it turned out we both were huge fans of buttoned shirts, only Becca preferred the plaid shirt, while I didn't really wear those often. We both also discussed Tara, and agreed we would love to see her in a buttoned shirt or dress.

Well, back to the story of how Becca and I got held up by two cute girls. Becca had promised the girls that if they did all their assignments, they could play with her. "Can we also play with you?" the girls asked me. "Of course, you can play with me!" I replied. The girls were hiding something behind their backs. I sensed Becca and I were in trouble... "What do you have there, girls?" I asked. The girls looked at each other, and quickly pulled out their new toys - guns! They pointed them at us and said "nobody move, this is a stick up!" I put my hand on my chest and gasped. Flashbacks from my childhood appeared, I used to play games like this as a girl, the last time was probably when I was 12. All of a sudden, I remember how we used to tie each other up and take hostages, and how I, for some reason, always wanted to be the hostage. It all came back to me, those memories of a really fun game I have completely forgotten all about. I felt like a 12-year old girl again, and just like then, aged 12, I happily put my hands up and said "don't shoot, we surrender!" I looked at Becca, as if asking her "we do surrender, right?" To my absolute delight, Becca smiled at me and also put her hands up, saying "yes, we surrender!" She said it to the girls, but it totally felt like it was directed to me, a confirmation that we were doing the right thing.

"Hands up!" the girls said. "But... our hands are already up..." Becca said confused. "That's because you put your hands up before we had the chance to say "hands up!"" the girls replied. "Oh, sorry, when I see a gun pointed at me, my hands immediately go up," I said. "Well, put your hands down," the girls said, and Becca and I put our hands down. "Alright, now... hands up!" Our hands quickly went back up where any girl's hands should be when a gun is pointed at her. "Um... so... what are you going to do with us?" Becca asked. "Well..." the girls said hesitantly, "we were thinking we could maybe... tie you up?" "Tie us up?!" I couldn't believe it! Do kids still play tie up games now? "Um... I don't know about that... What do you say, Becca?" I asked. "I knew they wouldn't agree," one of the girls told her twin sister. "Don't give up so quickly," the sister replied, and turned to Becca and I, who were still standing with our hands up in surrender, by the way, "come on, it will be fun, and we will untie you quickly, after maybe 10 minutes." I decided I wanted to play, and told Becca "come on, Becca, I guess it won't hurt to play a tie-up game. I used to play games like this when I was a girl, and I had lots of fun." Becca looked at me and said "alright, you can play a tie up game with Kathleen and I, but you untie us if we cannot untie ourselves." One of the girls told her twin sister to go and get some rope and pieces of cloth to gag us, and told Becca and me to walk with our hands up. She made us promise we would not try to untie ourselves and wait for them to do it after 10 minutes. With our hands up, completely surrendered and led at gunpoint, we were in no position to say "no".

The second twin sister came back with rope and gags. Becca and I were told to get down on our knees with our hands up. We knelt, keeping our hands up, showing our unconditional surrender. Our legs were tied together at our feet and above our knees, our mouths were gagged with pieces of cloth. We tried to say something, but all we could do was mmmph. Next, Becca and I were told to lie face down on the floor and cross our hands behind our backs. We did as told. As we lay down, the buttons on our buttoned shirts clicked against the floor. It was a really nice sound. It also took me back to my childhood. All of a sudden, it all came together for me! I remembered that my love for wearing buttoned shirts appeared back when I was playing tie up games in my childhood. One day, I was wearing a buttoned shirtdress, and my friends decided to play a tie up game, I volunteered, of course, to be tied up. I put my hands up, and was told to lie down on the floor, just like I was told to do now, I remember the sound of the buttons clicking against the floor, this sound made me understand I was about to be tied up and gagged. Since then, I always tried to be in a buttoned shirt or dress when I was about to be tied up, and I guess this is why I love buttoned shirts so much. And so I have heard this sound again, twice, because Becca was wearing a buttoned shirt too. Our hands were tied behind our backs. I tried to move the ropes to check how impossible they were to untie. My experience told me I was tied up pretty well, but with some effort, I could untie myself and help Becca, so I felt safe and made myself as comfortable as it was possible on the floor by Becca's side.

The girls looked at us tied up and gagged, and then announced they were going to rob the place. They left to another room, talking about how fun it was to tie us up, and Becca and I were lying on the floor, keeping our part of the deal. We did not struggle, and did not try to untie ourselves. We looked at each other, and smiled under our gags. We just lay like this, mmmmmphing occasionally, indicating our helplessness and surrender, and indeed after 10 minutes, the girls came and untied us. Only this time they were the "cops", who came to rescue us. After we were untied, Becca admitted she had a great time. The girls asked if they could play tie up with us again next time, and Becca replied "only if you behave!" Becca then had to go as she had some other things to do, and I stayed with the girls until Tara came back. We did not mention the tie up game until the following day, but this is a new story I will tell you some other time)
Last edited by ILoveHandsUp 9 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Part 2 - maybe some day!
Last edited by ILoveHandsUp 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hands up!
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Part 3 - maybe some day!
Last edited by ILoveHandsUp 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hands up!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to parts 2 and 3
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Been awhile since I've read one of your stories.
I definitely enjoy this one
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Been awhile since I've read one of your stories.
I definitely enjoy this one
Me too :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 2 years ago Part 3 - coming soon!
Where did part2 get to?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Where did part2 get to?
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Where did part2 get to?
I haven't written it yet.
Hands up!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

So... I was just writing part 2... I was about to publish it... But the stupid website kicked me out as I was writing, and everything I have written was lost.
I am so pissed now, and I don't know if I want to continue the story. Maybe some other time. It is incredibly annoying when you spend so much time writing only to be kicked out due to inactivity.
When will part 2 be ready? I don't know.
Hands up!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 2 years ago So... I was just writing part 2... I was about to publish it... But the stupid website kicked me out as I was writing, and everything I have written was lost.
I am so pissed now, and I don't know if I want to continue the story. Maybe some other time. It is incredibly annoying when you spend so much time writing only to be kicked out due to inactivity.
Hi [mention]ILoveHandsUp[/mention] , that all your effort was for naught must be terrible. But that first part was so well written, it would be sad, if the story ends that way. So take your time :) Do not rush things.

Caesar
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Hi @ILoveHandsUp , that all your effort was for naught must be terrible. But that first part was so well written, it would be sad, if the story ends that way. So take your time :) Do not rush things.

Caesar
Thanks. I will write a part 2 when I think of one. I just don't want to write the same thing again.
Hands up!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This is a cute and adorable little story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

I still hope you'll write again.
I really love the your story. Think it's great
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 2 years ago So... I was just writing part 2... I was about to publish it... But the stupid website kicked me out as I was writing, and everything I have written was lost.
My practice, for all forums, is to write and edit all long posts in an MS Word file, saving the file about every ten minutes. When finished, I copy and paste the whole file into the forum.

I began this practice after an experience similar to yours: After two hours of writing a story on the TMF (Tickling Media Forum), the Forum didn't accept my post and the text vanished.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

milagros317 wrote: 2 years ago
My practice, for all forums, is to write and edit all long posts in an MS Word file, saving the file about every ten minutes. When finished, I copy and paste the whole file into the forum.

I began this practice after an experience similar to yours: After two hours of writing a story on the TMF (Tickling Media Forum), the Forum didn't accept my post and the text vanished.
Here's the thing, when I wrote part one I actually copied the text before clicking "Submit". This time I didn't do it for some reason.
Hands up!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

ninterz wrote: 2 years ago I still hope you'll write again.
I really love the your story. Think it's great
I will continue this story sometime. The thing is that since I am not into bondage, it is a little difficult for me to just go ahead and write a story for this forum. I need to really think of something.
Hands up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic