Seven girls - seven sins at TUG Academy (F+/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
nghiaHP72
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Seven girls - seven sins at TUG Academy (F+/F+)

Post by nghiaHP72 »

Chapter 1: A new school and a new trouble
Her name is Denver, 14 years old. She is a courage, frank, strong, and energetic girl, or someone can say that she is a boy. However, she is stubborn, bad-tempered, reckless, and quite violent, which made her become isolated, when so many people were afraid of her or eventually hated her. Some mean girls said that she would hit anyone that she wanted, despite the fact that she was really kind.

Recently, she was expelled from the last secondary school because of fighting and injuring the other students. It was the third time that she had to move to another school since she was 8, with the same reasons. Denver’s family, with a Russian father and American mother, hope nothing more that she could be sociable with other people. But after all of forgettable memories, Denver now become misanthropic or anti-social person. She is lonely and don’t want to be close to anyone. She remembered that even her childhood friend, Darcy, told her to stay away. Although Darcy was sympathy with Denver, Darcy’s parents were not; they said that Darcy shouldn’t contact with someone having bad behaviors like that, like Denver, since they knew that Denver would move to Training Under Greatness (TUG) Academy, where Darcy was studying.

Denver Ivanov

Notes: Illustrations using in my post were created by myself, using Blender, Makehuman, and XPS/XNAlara program. I don’t use any character belonged to anyone or copy picture from any source.
Additionally, these character are decribed by my opinions. Anyone who read this story could imagine the character by yourselfs, using your own imagination as your will.

TUG Academy is a school for girl where half of its student are from the rich family. As a result, there will be numerous drama in this school. TUG Academy icluded both sencondary and high school. Besides, most of students in this school moved to stay in this town, away from their parents who were always be far due to their business. When students reached their 15 years age, they could live in the accommodation for sorority, with several services for students of TUG Academy. During the lunch at the canteen, when Denver thought about her parents’ words “try to make new friends”, she was more discouraging. She didn’t need any friend, because no matter how many friends she could had, they would soon left her alone. Furthermore, this school is full of noble girl who will never accept a friend like her. She would be alone, and there was no problem with that. While she was in her mind, a fat girl came to her table with a large meal: a big burger, fried potatoes, an apple pie, a bowl of vegetable soup, a disk with omelet, a cup ice cream, a strawberry pudding, a carton of milk, and a box of fruit candy. This girl had long hair, round face, and a huge body; “must be from the rich family”, Denver thought. She ate rapidly and so impolitely, the sound from chewing and the droplets of ketchup from her extremely annoyed other people.

A girl with big meal

In a moment, Denver made an awkward gesture. The fat girl realized the annoying that she had caused, she said: “I’m really sorry, maybe I will get to another table” and brought the meal to an empty table, where some other students had just gone and left the garbage on it. Both Denver and the fat girl feel some guilty. Suddenly, a group of students go through the fat girl, and laugh at her. “Look, the pig was scorned by a new girl, once again. The Gluttony”. They laughed loudly, Denver saw the tears on the eye of the fat girl while eating. She wanted to say something, but the bell rang, and all of them need to go to the class. The group quickly left the canteen, Denver take a wet tissue from her bag and gave it to the fat girl, briefly and then go. “Just wash your face”.

The school hours was so boring, Denver was not interested in anything on the board; except for a presentation of a Japanese girl, Daichi Ishikawa. Her speech was really attractive, although the lesson was still boring. Denver heard the teacher said that she was a brilliant student who had gained countless scholarship. She was extremely clever, hard-working, and patient. Despite her small and short body, she was admired by other classmate. But Denver heard some voices around her: “bravado again, huh”, “maybe she need to be less outstanding”, which Denver couldn’t understand. However, Denver thought that “if I have a friend like Daichi, she could help her very much”. But Denver knew that a talented girl like that would never made friend with someone like Denver, although Daichi looked very friendly.
Daichi Ishikawa

The class was over, while Denver was ready to get home, she remembered that she left her key on her desk. She came back to take it and while walking through the lobby. She heard something from the locker room. She looked into it and saw a situation. Three white girls were grabbing a black girl and dragged her to somewhere. The black girl’s hand is restrained by something behind her back.

A poor girl was bullied

“Please let me go. I didn’t do anything to you”. The poor girl was begging them.
“Yeah, do nothing. Such a Sloth” The long-hair girl said to the bound black girl.
“You should be more sociable, Dorothy. We just want to play with you” The girl wearing the hood sweater said.
“You should be obedient, pathetic ebony” The girl with short hair covering one eye talked. She was grabbing the poor girl’s hand and shoulder.
“Let her go, you bastards” Denver came to them and spoke out.
All of the girls were surprised.
“Who are you?” The girl wearing the hood sweater said.
“Not matter who you are, this is not your business” The long-hair girl said.
Denver stared at them and said: “Racism and bullies. I hate them all. Now let that girl out, or you will have to suffer”.
“Do you know who you are talking to?” The girl with short hair covering one eye. Right after that, she approach and grab the shirt of Denver. “I will tell you, we are …”. The sentence was not completed, Denver get a punch into that girl’s face. The punched girl fell to the ground.
“Mandy!” The other two white girls spoke out. While they were still shocked, Denver gave them two punches. Obviously, with the fighting blood of Denver, these girls were nothing.

Denver made a fight

Mandy tried to hit back but Denver give her a kick, which made Mandy fell again. Knowing that they couldn’t fight against this monster, three girls ran away from them.
The black girls had untied herself, she had her face looking into the ground.
“Are you OK?” Denver asked her.
That black girl didn’t said anything, she didn’t look into Denver’s eyes.
Denver knew that, it the normal reaction of everyone who will be afraid of her. This girl is shy, wimp and nervous. Of course she would want to stay away from Denver. Therefore, Denver turned back and ready to get out of there.
“Thank you for helping me!” That girl said.
“Dorothy, right? It’s nothing, can’t let them keep doing that” Denver said.
Dorothy is silent for a while before continuing to say. “They would find you. They won’t stop”.
“I’m not afraid of them” Denver said.
“I hope you would be fine” Dorothy said.
It’s late and Denver should come home.
“See ya”
“Can I have your name?” Dorothy said.
“Denver Ivanov, and you are …?”
“Dorothy Iwobi”
Something told them that they would meet again soon.
--------------
While they were coming home, three punched girls called their leader.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers. Thanks for explaining the provenance of the pictures.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
nghiaHP72
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nghiaHP72 »

Chapter 2: The group of bullies

The next morning, Denver was called to meet the Student Council President, Taylor Sword.
“You should know that everything happened in this school is recorded by the camera system installed everywhere. Yesterday, you attacked three students in the locker room, Mandy, Harley, and Jenny. Right?” Taylor asked Denver.
“They were bullying a poor girl. Did camera record that?” Denver told Taylor.
“I knew, but you should know this: in this school, there are some people with power. Their family is Founder of many huge Corporations, politicians of the USA government, or famous celebs. Even if they did anything wrong, no one dare to say any word” Taylor explained “And 3 students you met yesterday is in the group of Kim, Kylie, and Kendall. Their leader belong to the noble family …”
“I’m not scared of them” Denver said.
“They could sent the video in camera and you will be expelled from this school” Taylor said.
Denver didn’t reply.
“But they did not do anything, just because they had many things they wanted to do with you, rather than let you go away. If I was you, I should be afraid of. Their group had many people, and they could do anything at any time” Taylor said again. “You really need to be careful”.
“Thanks” Denver replied.

While coming back to the class, Denver saw a poster of Darcy, her childhood friend, a tall black girl with curly hair holding a guitar. The poster indicated that Darcy is a musical star in this school: Darcy Ince.

Darcy Ince

“You were great, Darcy, you were always great”.
“Is it?” A familiar voice come from the door behind Denver’s back. Denver surprisingly turned back and saw her friend.
“I heard that you hit three students yesterday. You were violent, Denver, you were always violent” Darcy talked to Denver.
Denver didn’t say anything, she turned over to go away.
“And you were always protect the weak people, always. Denver” Darcy talked from the back “But you need to stop acting like that, or you will had no friend”.
Darcy walked away.
Another girl came to Denver.
“You knew Darcy?” The strange girl asked.
“We are childhood friend. And you are …?” Denver looked at her, a Islamic girl with a feature costume, bright eyes, clear voice, and polite posture.
“I’m Diya Ibrahim, one of her fan, I like her style so much, but I didn’t have opportunities to get to her”
“What? Do you mean Darcy don’t have any friend?” Denver asked.
“Yes, she was always alone. Although she used to be a big star, but when the K. sisters talked so many bad things about her, she was alone until now”.
Denver wanted to ask more, but the bell rang and they had to come back to class.

Diya Ibrahim
Notes: The costume of Islam girl might not be correct, because the resources of Makehuman program were limited. I hope redears will not be angry with me. Please forgive me for my incorrection.
It was the sport period, and it’s easy to predict the outstanding girl in the class. Strong, fast, and, infinity energetic – that’s how they describe the new girl. She gained the attention of the coach, the teachers, and a group of student from the far corner. Then, everyone gathered at the locker room to change their clothes. Suddenly, three girls, Mandy, Harley, and Jenny, who met Denver yesterday, came in. As a result, almost other students got out of there quickly. Denver knew that trouble had finally come.
“What do you wa…!!!!” Denver was grabbed and hand-gagged from the behind. Obviously, this is an ambush.
Jenny, the long-hair girl, locked the door while Denver was wildly struggling, but there it didn’t help. There were as least three other girls holding her from the behind, while Mandy holding her legs. Denver was absolutely immobilized, she tried to squirm in anger, but being held by 4 girls was too hard for her.
“How do you now, wild jerk, where are your strength and brave?” Mandy asked.
“Taylor warned you, right?” Jenny said.

Denver was held and immobilized

Denver angrily stared at these girls, she wanted to punch them, but she was tightly grabbed. She saw Harley brought out a tape and many coils of rope. Denver can predict what would come next. They started to tie her up, from her hands, legs, chest, and finally gag her with 2 layer of duct tape. Denver resisted in hopeless. At the end, she was still fully restrained.
Three other girls came in the room; if anyone looked at their gesture, it’s easily to conclude that they were the noble girls from wealthy family.
“They must be Kim, Kylie, and Kendall” Denver thought.
“So this is the hero who tried to save a strange person, leading to the fight in here (locker room) yesterday?” The first one said.
“Yes, Kim. That’s her” Harley answered.
“You knew this will happen do you, right?” The second girl said.
“I have already heard about her, Kylie. She is a wild animal, expelled three times because of fighting and injuring other people.” The third girl talked to the second one.
Denver tried to speak out through the gags, but she couldn’t.
“It’s time to pay back for what we received yesterday” Kylie talked to Mandy, Harley, and Jenny.
Right after that, Mandy punched into Denver’s face and kicked into her belly, then Harley and Jenny punched Denver at the same position.
With both hands tied behind her back, Denver couldn’t do anything but suffer from their attack. Denver fell to the ground. She squirmed in pain.
Denver was tied up and the bullies got their revenge

“We could do more, but it’s will be unfair with somebody restrained. So, three punches and one kick was enough. But, for us, we had one lesson for you, never mess with our group. Understand, Wrath?” Kim said and put her foot on Denver’s face, which made her extremely angry. Without the ropes, Denver would crush them into thousand pieces. But being restrained keep her suffering the foot of these bastard.
“Denver Ivanov, another D.I.? Perfect! She and the other Dumb-head Idiots” Kendall told her.
Kendall kicked into her belly and Kylie stomped into her legs. More pain. And they left the room after that, leaving poor Denver being tied up and gagged. She tried to get free, but nothing was helpful.
She thought that her school life was a disaster, having no friend and being tortured by the rich mean girls. Denver hated this school and everyone else, while trying to break the ropes.
Unexpectedly, she heard something behind the door of the restroom. It’s the moaning.
“No way, is there anyone else being bound like me?” Denver wondered.
With all of her effort, Denver crawled to the restroom door and opened it.
It’s Daichi Ishikawa, the small Japanese girl with the excellent presentation. She was tied up like Denver, and now she were surprised just like Denver.
In one second, they knew that they had to help each other to get free.

Denver and Daichi tried to untie each others
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

That's an interesting story.
And those picture are great.
nghiaHP72
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nghiaHP72 »

Chapter 3: Making friends – The Pride
In the locker room, two poor victim of the K. sisters were trying to untie each other. Although they had never talked together, they must combine their effort if they want to get out of there. The ropes was strong and tough, they decided to remove their gags first. Subsequently, they could said some words to each other. All of the students and employees had left the school, they could not call for help; but if they did, no one would dare to help the victim of the K. sisters.

“What happened to you? Why did they tie you like this?” Denver asked.
“Like you, they hated me for a long time, and this is a familiar situation when I did something they didn’t like.” Daichi replied to Denver.
“What did you do? To become intelligent and brilliant? Is that why they called you ‘Pride’?” Denver asked while trying to remove the knots on Daichi hands.
“So you heard about me?” Daichi said.
“They talked about you in the class. They hated you because you are much better than them, right?” Denver touched the knots, she knew that she could untie Daichi’s hands soon.
“I don’t want to be more excellent than anyone. I tried my best in order to continue my scholarship, I was sponsored to study in this school. I needed to keep moving forward; if my grades, my results was bad, they would put an end to my scholarship.” Daichi told Denver her story.
They wanted to say more, but the knots of Daichi was removed. Daichi quickly unite her ropes and looked at Denver. Denver’s knots were still too tight.
“I will find some tool to help you. Wait here” Daichi said and ran away.

Denver, alone in the locker room, kept trying to unite herself. Although Daichi said she would come back, but Denver presumed that Daichi would not come back. Denver was accustomed to solve everything by herself, since the day she had no friends anymore. The happening in her past remind her to not believe in anyone else.
But Daichi had come back, with a scissor and a knife in her hands.
“Finally, we can… Mmmmmpphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” Daichi could not finish her sentences, because she was grabbed from behind.
Denver struggled wildly when she saw Kim, Harley and Jenny. They came back, Denver didn’t know why. Daichi was so close, but now they hold her tightly while Denver was still restrained.

“I didn’t expect that they would free so soon.” Kim said.
“The knots were not tigh enough, but this time they will not able to do anything, and I’m sure that they will stay here all night” Jenny smiled while looking at Daichi.
“Unfortunately for you, we forgot our keys and needed to come back here” Harley said while tying up her victim – little Daichi. The body of Japanese student was so small that she couldn’t resist them. Two big girl rapidly restrained Daichi, while the strongest girl – Denver – could not do anything but squirming and watching them. She was enraged but also helpless. Daichi was fully tied up and gagged again.
“Bind them, make sure that they would not escape this time”. Kim talked to her friends.

This time, they tied Daichi and Denver back to back, tightening their bodies together, both of their legs and their upper bodies. Additionally, the knots was tighter. The bullies put two damsels on the ground, before stomping their foot on Denver and Daichi’s face, forcing them to smell them. The anger of Denver could be compared with a volcano, but she could not do anything. They were tightly bound like a hot dog.
The bullies laughed loudly and left the room, holding the knife and the scissor.
Two damsel squirmed and wiggled desperately. Their captor didn’t make a joke, they truly tightened the ropes so much that there was no way for these two damsel to get free. Additionally, with this posture, they could not sit up; they could only lay on the ground, nothing else to do.
Denver and Daichi in the binds

By the time Denver thought that they would be here all night, she heard some steps. Someone was walking to their room. The door opened, and a familiar face showed up.
It’s the fat girl who sat at the table with Denver yesterday.
She instantly untie Denver and Daichi with her ingenious hands, she didn’t need any scissor or knife.
“Thank you for helping me” Daichi said her thanks.
“I’m sorry if I made you sad yesterday” Denver reminded about what she did to this girl.
“No problem, I won’t mind it” The fat girl smiled with a meek face.
“I remember your name, Daphne Isaac. Why are you still be here? It’s late, everyone have left the school. If you did, we might never get out of these ropes.” Daichi said.
“I heard them talking about tying someone in the locker room. So I ensured that some girls will need my help. So I waited and then came here.” Daphne talked.
“Do they usually do this to you?” Denver asked.
Daphne and Daichi looked at each other and said at the same time “Usually!”
“They have power in this school, they will bully anyone by tying, humiliating or even torturing anyone they don’t like. I was tied up countless time, they always calls me ‘pig’ and if I fight against them, I will finish with being tied up.” Daphne told Denver.
“They called her ‘Gluttony’, and called me “Pride” while I didn’t want to express my ability. I just want to keep my scholarships.” Daichi said.
“You don’t have to be shy about that, Daichi. You are a great student. Your family and your friend will always be proud of you.” Denver encouraged Daichi.
Daichi didn’t say anything.
“I don’t have any friend” Daichi replied after 30 seconds of silence.
Denver was surprised when she heard that. Daichi fetched a sigh, before continuing to say.
“When I came here. I didn’t care anything but studying. I wanted to make my family proud. And I was afraid that I could lost my scholarship. So I focus on studying, more and more. But I didn’t realized that I was isolated from the community, and my results could always exceedingly fulfill the requirements of my scholarship, that I didn’t have to try so hard. Instead, I needed participte to the community. But, It was too late, I became a nerd. Furthermore, rumors from the bullies made everyone in this school think that I am an arrogant student. That’s why I don’t have any friend.” Daichi talked about her life.
“No, you are not arrogant, Daichi. I knew that you are clever, kind, and friendly. Don’t you remember? You always helps me to solve my exercise, or when I can’t understand the school lessons, with large enthusiasm. For a long time, I have always admired you.” Daphne said.
“Really?” Daichi felt surprising.
“I don’t have any friend, too. I really want to be a friend with you. You are not alone, Daichi” Daphne talked to her friend.
“I’m glad to hear that. Thank you very much.” Daichi smile cheerfully. This is the first friend she ever have since she started to study here.
“How about you? Denver.” Daichi turned to Denver and asked.
“Me?” Denver said.
“We can be friend with someone we were tied with.” Daichi talked and smile with Denver.
“I heard that you had protected a bullied girl yesterday, didn’t you. You are strong, brave, and good-hearted, and …” Daphne said.
“… and don’t have any friend, like me and her” Daichi finished the sentences.
“How do you know?” Denver surprisingly asked.
“When I said that I didn’t have any friend. I saw sympathy in your eyes.” Daichi replied.
Denver could not speak any words, though she had numerous reflections in her brains.
“I had to go. It’s late. Good bye!” Denver said and walked rapidly out of there.

----------------------------

That night, Denver couldn’t sleep, she kept thinking about Daichi and Daphne.
Denver wanted to be friend with them. She knew that they were great friends and she would have precious moments with them.
But she was afraid; that they would left her like Darcy did. When they knew about her past, when they realized that she was a violent animals, they would stay away from her. And she would be lonely one again. The more hope and love she could have, the more pains she would suffer. In that case, “no hope” would be better.
Suddenly, she remembered something: “Another D.I.”, Denver Ivanov, Daichi Ishikawa, Daphne Isaac, Dorothy Iwobi, Darcy Ince, Diya Ibrahim? The Wrath, the Sloth, the Gluttony, the Pride, and what will be next? The Envy, the Lust, the Greed?
“This must be a joke, or destiny” Denver wondered.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

I see some pieces coming together.
Great update
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic