Quick photo F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Quick photo F/F

Post by Boocola »

Milly got home from work as a waitress. She has on a white short sleeve button up shirt under a black vest, black skirt and beige pantyhose with high heels. She look at the couch and the gaming console near the television. She was thinking of playing video games. She closed the door taking the band from her ponytail with her left hand letting her brown hair down. She stood there with her right hand on her hip and her left hand placed the band on the counter. She started to go to her room then she realized that she left her keys in the door lock. She opens the door to retrieve her keys. After closing the door she places her keys next to the hair band on the counter.

"Milly is that you." Her roommate Mary Parke said coming out of her room. "Oh my God, you look so cute." She exclaimed. "I goy to get a picture." she is wearing a blue shirt and jean shorts.

"Hurry up, I'm beat and I want to wind down playing video games." Milly said.

Mary got ou her cell phone then aimed the camera at Milly. "Wait something is not right." She said with Milly looking tired. "Can I tie you up to get this photo."

"Seriously?" Milly asked placing her hands on her hips.

"I will untie you after the photo." Mary said. "Quick and easy, you will be able to play your game."

"Fine." Milly said.

Mary was so excited she went into her room to grab some rope and came back out unwrapping rope. "Turn around please."

Milly turned around and Mary grabbed her arms forcing them behind her back wrapped up her wrists and tying up her hands. Then wrapped coils of rope around her chest above and below her breast thencinched it.

Mary backed up pointing the camera of her cell phone at Milly. "Something not right." She said spinning spinning her roommate around and pushing her on the couch. "I'll be back to tie up your ankles and legs." She ran to her room to get more rope.

"hurry up, I want to play games." Milly said getting impatient.

"okay I am almost done." Mary said with more rope and a ball gag.

"what's that for?" Milly asked gesturing to the ballgag with her head.

"Oh this goes in your mouth silly it would be more beautiful." Mary said. "Open up." She said putting the rope on the table stretching out the straps of the ball gag.

"You are not putting that in my mo... " Milly said but Mary got the ball in her mouth. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph."

"Now isn't that precious." Mary said fastening the strap buckle. "Almost done." she said as she tied up Milly's ankles and calves. "Okay finish."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Milly trying to say take the picture.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Mary said laughingly as she pointed the cell phone camera at Milly. "no, no, no something is still not right."

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Milly tried to say how much longer.

"I told you not to speak with your mouth full, I'll be back." Mary said as she went to her room to get more rope. "Can you get on the floor?" She asked.

"Mmmmph mmmph." Milly tried saying seriously.

"I told you not to speak with your mouth full." Mary said.

Mary helps Milly get on her stomach and ties the rope on the rope tied to her ankles and then tied the rest of the rope to the rope tied around her wrists in a hogtie.

Mary gets up points the camera on her cell phone at Milly."Perfect, say cheese." She said as she snaps the picture. "I forgot you can't you have something in your mouth." She was going to untie her roommate when her phone rings. "I have to take this it's work." She said. "Hello."

Milly could hear a voice saying where are you your shift started thirty minutes ago. "No I am off today." Mary said with the voice on the phone saying that was last week. "Oh crab." She exclaimed quickly rushing to her room and coming out with a backpack. "I can't find my keys to my car can I borrow yours?" She asked Milly who is still bound and gagged on the floor.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Milly tried saying no untie me.

"Thanks, oh and I need to borrow your heels too." Mary said taking Milly's heels off her feet and then her keys off the counter. "Bye see you later." She said as she opened the door and locked it before closing it.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Milly said rolling her eyes rolling around and slowly getting up to lean her back against the couch with her knees up and stockinged feet on the floor. She sat there waiting for Mary to get home.
SNAFU
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sounds like Milly's in for a long evening!
Very convenient of Mary to pop in that ballgag in her friend's mouth before being unexpectly called to work and leaving in a hurry.

Poor Milly :twisted:
Well done [mention]Boocola[/mention]!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

A mostly blue planet spiraling slowly away from the sun and turns around from the star. Entering the atmosphere moving towards a brown edge near a body of blue that is becoming dark as the lights come on the movement focuses on an apartment complex where a woman wearing a blue shirt and Jean shorts is running barefoot to a car carrying a backpack and high heels. She gets in the car and starts up the engine backing out then driving out of the gate. The unit the woman came from is deathly silent as the apartment balcony has no lights on the sliding glass door is locked and the curtain is drawn, ghostly movement phases through the glass and the fabric to see a woman dressed in a black vest and black skirt. She is bound in a hogtie with her wrists tied connected to her hose covered ankles. She has a ballgag in her mouth with her brown hair getting in her eyes.

After thirty minutes of laying on her stomach, her arms start to tingle. The couch is behind her if she can roll on her side and move back she can push up and lean her back against the bottom of the couch. First attempt failed. As the tingling starts to intensify she hit the carpet hard barely missing the coffee table. She tried again after waiting for the pain to subside. This time she pushed a little harder and got a little more speed making her back slam against the couch hard. Wincing in pain she pushed off with her back moving the rope under her butt. Pulling her knees near her breast, she wiggles her toes on her stockinged feet. The tingling in her arms went away slowly after the numbness were off.

With drool pouring out of her mouth and all over her uniform Milly rolls her eyes looking at the clock. About two and a half hours past since she's been tied up by her roommate for a quick photo. Mary could've left the television on a movie channel to watch Jumanji the next level milo flies with grandpa in a female avatar flying past a zeppelin showing a jewel to the sun. Not one of her favorite parts but she didn't write it with that dude that says, rule number one always listen to buck. Rule number two stay in the center of the path and rule number three. Milly thinks was going to intense for the look in his eyes, but he said he who past gas goes to the back of the line. Danny devito says getting old is a gift. Another thirty minutes thinking of Jumanji and ice age, that was funny when devito did smoldering intensity on Fraser's wife from cheers.

As it starts getting really dark in the living room the only light is from the digital clock on the television set. Milly starts thinking of cast away when Tom gives Helen a ring then turbulence on the plane leaves him on an island where he made fire and said look what I created. So proud of himself. She doesn't wish for fire to light up the room, she could see the lights of the apartment complex through the curtains. Her mind starts drifting and out of consciousness.

Milly find herself on Omaha Beach with her arms and legs blown off with her jaw in pain. Machine gun fire everywhere hearing someone shouting what should we do now sir. Then hears Tom hanks tell a sergeant to move his men off of the beach. She wakes up and finds herself still in the same dark room looking at the digital clock readout four hours past, she has to reposition her body. She moves her torso forward scoots her butt back letting her knees fall to her side. Easing the pain once again she wants to go to bed, but is unable to do anything until Mary gets back from work.

Milly realizes that she was low on gas and hopes Mary puts gas in her car or she'll have to stop and get gas on her next trip to work. She tries to escape the tight bonds on her wrists but it was pointless her roommate tied them to tight. She cursed herself for letting this happen why tie the ropes in a tight cinch if it was for a quick photo.

One hour later Milly was exhausted and just wanted this nightmare to end. She passes out again seeing Obi-Wan Kenobi in desert camies being asked if he still knew how to shoot and he pointed with both hands lining up his fingers like a rifle. Music started playing sounded like faith no more epic song opening intro then it turned into the ring tone of the landline phone in the apartment. She woke up looking at the clock, five hours has past.

The phone stopped ringing with the answering machine picking up. "Milly you there pick up, pick up, pick up." The voice on the other end was Mary. "Oh that's right you can't, anyway I am calling to let you know that I have one hour left in my shift." There was a pause. "So I will be home after I stop to get gas because I noticed that you are low." another pause "See you then don't go anywhere hehe." She hung up and the machine stopped recording.

One more hour of waiting is like looking at at the minutes on the clock go up staring at the red light getting impatient when the clock doesn't change, when the clock didn't change Milly started counting backwards from ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two and one.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Milly said change damn it when the clock didn't change. "Mmmph mmmph." She muttered Ten, nine then the clock changed. She waited then started the count down again ten, nine, eight, seven, six and then it would change at five she got excited to be a minute closer. She did the countdown again and when it didn't change. "Mmmph." She said zero. When the clock still wouldn't change. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." She said to herself I said zero.

As the clock changed again, she tried the countdown finding herself in a different place on a space station bound to a chair looking at a woman wearing a pink strapless dress and white pantyhose with high heels standing on the floor with her hands bound above her hanging from the ceiling.

"Do you want to take her place?" A big green woman with Darth Maul horns on her head asked her. "Poor Milly left all alone with her memories and dreams to pass the time." Then Milly hears music again. "Time is about to get longer." The green woman starts laughing.

Milly wakes up to the landline phone ringing again. "Milly you still there." It was Mary again. "I ran into some old friends at the gas station. We are going to a late night restaurant, I'll bring you something." A pause on the message. "Sorry I don't know how long it take." The message stopped recording with a beep.

Milly started crying she doesn't really want to stay like this any longer.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

In a comedy club two women both dressed in a white shirt tucked in to a black skirt wearing a black vest buttoned up. They both have tan pantyhose on their legs with black high heels. They have light make-up on their faces with short brown hair. They walk on stage one on the right is named Rebecca and the one on the left is called Milly.

Milly grabbed the microphone. "Since I was in a pickle, a few days ago Rebecca had to take my place." She said. "I don't think I would have looked as good in that green dress."

"We look alike we are clones." Rebecca said. "This is a crossover story and if you're not down with that, we got two words for you..."

A man wearing a black T-shirt and jean pants with black shoes comes out on stage "... Suck it!" He said. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, gimps and mistresses of all ages JayBee Crownshot has entered the building and is now on stage. Now there is no need to applaud because I see those vicious stares all the time.Oh Cindi, the way you spell your name with that insipid I you sicken me." JayBee said.

Rebecca stepped forward." Who's Cindi? "she asked.

"I don't know and I don't care." JayBee said. "You would know if you saw family guy where Stewy ties up a cheerleader to find the secret of mind control on top of the pyramid." He said with a little irritation in his voice. "I watched that series just to find that scene. But the end was beautiful, Quagmire finds her in the stall and says dear diary, jackpot."

Milly is a little embarrassed. "That never happened." She said.

"Yes, I know..." JayBee said. "...But you did allow yourself to be tied up by your roommate." He looked at her by turning his head. "The audience on this site expect everything to be be properly written, make sense while being cute and fun." Turns back to look forward.

"Oh wait you're breaking the fourth wall." Milly said. "then you are the one that gave me those illusions."

"Yes, because I was watching cast away with Tom Hanks, I decided to place you on Omaha Beach with no arms and legs at the part where Captain Miller had an ear ringing." JayBee said. "I hate people that expect perfection for nothing." He said. "Like my YouTube channel at the surface it's a variety channel for video games. But secretly most every videos has something in common, if you're not smart enough to see that well, I ain't gonna say it."

"Wait what?" Milly asked.

"It is a leap of faith. Like now I am watching Spy. Jason Statham, I am at a part where German crossdressers are singing a song that sounds cool and Statham threw a bag in the river."

"With all do respect," Milly asked. "what does that had to do with the story?"

"Absolutely nothing, like Matt Damon saying look at this smashing young lad in the Brothers Grim and after learning that it's a girl, he says and a fine wife he'll make some lucky man without missing a beat." JayBee said. "Nowadays, every single one is picky about something and me the older I get the less I care." He said with sarcasm. "If aliens invade this world the masses would think it is a gimmick. This is a gimmick friend or foe, hit foe and you see nothing written in the thread, good riddens."

"Still don't get it." Milly said.

"Okay, you're right." JayBee said. "Rebecca did your mother teach you how to open up a time portal to view something that happened twelve hours ago?"

"No." Rebecca said.

JayBee sighed. "Guess I am going have to." He said. "Step back and make a circle in the air."

As Rebecca stepped back light cuffs appear around her wrists and she made a big circle with left hand opening up a portal in time where Milly is hogtied with her hair in a mess wearing something similar to what she's wearing now. Her roommate gets enters the apartment with a blonde woman dressed in a red cheerleader outfit and biege pantyhose with red tennis shoes.

JayBee turns to look at what was playing in the time portal. "Hey look it's Cindi." He said. "Dear Diary jackbot giggidy giggidy giggidy goo."

"She stole my car." Milly said.

"Really, let's see what happened." JayBee said looking at the time portal.

The blonde woman in the cheerleader's outfit looks at Milly tied up with her back against the couch. "Oh Milly looking good." Cindi said. "Remember me?"

Milly's eyes went wide. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." She said through the ballgag to her roommate telling her not to trust her.

"I can't understand you." Mary said. "You have something in your mouth."

"She said not to trust me." Cindi said taking something out of her pocket.

"What does that mean?" Mary asked.

"Because I am the reason she got expelled from college." Cindi said as she shot a needle in Mary's neck. "I blamed her for rigging a football game we were cheerleaders at."

"oh that's..." Mary said as she passed out.

"Now that she is out of the way." Cindi said as she went to squat down to talk to Milly brushing hair from her face. "She'll be okay." She said. "Is your cellphone in your room?" She asked.

"Mmmph mmmph." Milly said no way through her ballgag.

"Have it your way, I don't have time for this." Cindi said as she sticks the needle in Milly's neck then walks towards the time portal and walked through standing in front of JayBee. "What the duece how did you get here."

"I am not there you are here." JayBee said. "Now comes the time paradox."

"How did I get here?" Cindi asked as she tried going back as Rebecca turns the portal off.

"If she is here then who stole my car?" Milly asked looking at Rebecca

"Don't look at me." Rebecca said as places handcuffs on Cindi's wrists behind her back.

The curtains opens up behind the stage revealing Rebecca's mother Cody wearing a black dress and brown pantyhose with black heels with Milly's car. "Sorry, I did." She said. "I had to prevent a time paradox."

"Now that you have nothing on me you." Cindi said. "You can let me go."

"Oh Cindi, Cindi, Cindi you got that wrong." JayBee said. "That is not my call." He said. "The way you spell your name with that insipid I, you sicken me." He looked at Milly. "I am not going to hurt you. She is."

"what the..." Cindi said as Milly placed the ballgag in her mouth fastening it behind her head. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph."

"My cellphone is in my car." Milly said to Cindi as she spanked her captive's butt. "I was so tired I left it there."

"This is not the story I intended to write for this story, but I got an idea and as stupid as it sounds I only planned on one and done." JayBee said. "This movie I am watching as I am writing this reminds me of a drawing I drew a long time ago. I think I know where it is. I drew Bloodwave jumping out of an explosion holding Crystal as a baby." He said. "The movie is The fate of the furious on FX eleven minutes to 10pm in Western United States depends on the cable."
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic