kigurumi prank (f/m) P2 (ffm/m) P3 (m/f)ending(M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

kigurumi prank (f/m) P2 (ffm/m) P3 (m/f)ending(M/F)

Post by Boocola »

Space the final frontier these are the voyages of the planet earth. As the world turns the continent known as North America comes into view as the peninsula zooms in to Florida. The city of Miami is bustling with activity. All the teenagers are returning to Miami Beach high school from lunch. One teen boy walks to his locker with a smile on his face. He doesn't notice his friend sneaking up on him. Then got the scare of his life as he bumps his head.

"Dude, what the..." He said as he sees his friend. "...Tyler." He said as he checked his head for blood.

"Sorry Johnny, couldn't resist." Tyler said. "You looked so vulnerable when you're in a good mood."

Johnny got done checking his head. "Dude, you're really lucky it wasn't bleeding." He said with a smirk. "I got a date tonight, I would have kicked your butt if my head was bleeding."

"Really, who did you ask out?" Tyler inquired.

"Remember that girl we pranked a couple of years ago." Johnny said with a smile. "She invited me over to her house after school."

"I got invited over her house also." Tyler said.

"Same girl?" Johnny asked.

"No, her friend." Tyler replied.

"Double date." Johnny said as they gave themselves high fives.

"Do you think she forgot about that prank?"Tyler asked.

"Dude, who the frag cares." Johnny replied.

"Lunch is about over, see you after school." Tyler said as he went to his classes.

After school Tyler went to to his dates house and he saw the girl that was Johnny's date Jessica if he remembers her name correctly. She is wearing a light blue dress and white tights with light blue heels on her feet.

"So Jessica is it?" Tyler asked. "Where is your friend Mary?" He finished asking.

"She'll be along shortly." Jessica said. "first, I have to prepare something for her with you."

"Prepare?" Tyler asked confused.

"A little game she likes to play." Jessica said. "Follow me please."

"What kind of game?"Tyler asked.

"I will explain after you change." Jessica said.

"Change for what?" Tyler asked really confused as he entered the house with Jessica where he saw a mask off an anime girl on a table beside a yellow dress, white tights and yellow heels.

"Take off your clothes." Jessica demanded.

"What kind of..." Tyler asked.

"Take off your clothes...now." Jessica demanded. "Do you want to see Mary or not?"

"Fine." Tyler said as he took off his shoes, socks, pants and shirt. "Now what else?"

"Put on the tights and dress?" Jessica pointed at the dress.

Tyler sat down to put the tights on his legs, then stood up to put the yellow dress on. "Okay, now can I see Mary?" He looked at his chest to see pad breast on the dress. "I can't let her see me like this."

"Soon, but first put the heels on." Jessica said as she opened a cabinet to get out a roll of ductape and coils of rope. "She'll love it, trust me."

After Tyler put the heels on and stood up. "feels funny, how do you walk in these." He asked.

"Believe me you're not going to do much walking." Jessica smirked as she walked around to tie his wrist behind his back. "Just remain calm and I will prepare you to meet Mary." she said as she finished binding his wrists, then wrapped rope around his torso above and below his fake breasts cinched it tight. "Now put your legs together." She told him.

"Do you want me to sit down?" Tyler asked as he put his legs together.

"No, now remain quiet." Jessica instructed as she knelt down to tie some rope around his thighs, calves and ankles. "Almost done." she said as she stood up to stuff one of his socks in his mouth and sealed it in with ductape. "This may taste bad, but Mary loves her dates like this." She said as she grabs the anime mask and puts it on him.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph" Tyler said that he can barely hear.

"Good." Jessica said as she grabs Tyler shoulders too turn him around. "I need you to hop as I lead you into the another room." She said as she opened the door to another room and lead him in as he hopped to the center. Then she turned him around looking at him through the lenses of the mask. "I need you to stand here and wait for Mary." She said smiling like a cat. "Your friend Johnny should be here any time now." She said as she turned to leave.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Tyler asked that he not see him like this.

"Okay." Jessica said to Tyler as she closed the door. "I'll try." She said to herself.
Last edited by Boocola 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
SNAFU
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's definitely an intriguing start. I'm curious how this will go on but I'm the date won't go the way both boys thought it would :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great start! Keep it coming. This certainly seems interesting
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

this was an amazing set-up and i’m excited to see what’s more to come! keep it up!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Johnny arrives at his date's house a little late. He doesn't want to seem to desperate. He wanted to give Tyler some personal time with Mary. He smiles to himself as he knocks on the door, then he checks his hair and looks down at his shirt making sure it's not wrinkled. The door opens to show a girl wearing a light blue dress, white tights and light blue heels. She had short brown curly hair. He thought it was Jessica, but he realized it was her friend Tyler's date, Mary.

"You're not Jessica." Johnny said as he tried to look past her trying to find Jessica. "Where is Jessica?" he asked.

"Your late." Mary said ignoring Johnny's question. "Jessica has been waiting for you in that room." She said as she stepped aside pointing at a door.

Johnny rushed in without being invited and headed to the door. He was almost there when he thought he heard Mary call him Joany. "What?" he asked.

"I said not so fast Joany." Mary said.

"Why?" Johnny asked confused. "All I have to do is open the door." He said ignoring that Mary called him Joany.

"I have to prepare you to meet her." Mary said.

"I am already prepared to meet her." He exclaimed.

"Not dressed like that you're not." Mary said as she points to a table with a yellow dress, white tights and yellow heels. "Take off your clothes, Joany." She demanded.

"Joany, that's the third time you called me that." Johnny said sounding slightly irritated. "My name is Johnny."

"Not today, not if you're going to see Jessica." Mary said. "Get undress and put those clothes on." She said as she points again at the clothing on the table.

"Fine, whatever." Johnny said as he started taking off his clothes. "Just like playing Peter Pan." He said to himself as he sits started putting on the tights. He then slips on the heels stands and puts on the dress, notices there are breast pads in the chest of the dress. "Wow, these are soft and feels real." He said squeezing the breast.

"Didn't expect that." Mary said rolling her eyes as she grabbed a female mask, a roll of ductape and Tyler's other sock from a cabinet. "One more thing, Joany." She said as she hands the sock to Johnny. "Put this in your mouth." she said.

Johnny grabbed the sock and smelled it with a disgusted look on his face. "I would rather not." He said.

"Do it for Jessica." Mary said.

"Fine, I am probably going to regret this." Johnny said as he put the smelly sock in his mouth and tasted something disgusting.

Mary placed ductape over Johnny's mouth to seal the sock in. "I want you to put this mask on and keep it on." Johnny nodded as Mary put the mask over his head.

It just occurred to Johnny that he didn't inquire about Tyler. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" He asked about Tyler.

"Tyler hasn't arrived yet." Mary said. "He probably got cold feet." She lied to Johnny.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Johnny said oh well his loss.

"The are rules you have to follow." Mary said "First rule, no sexual contact. Second rule, don't take the mask off of you or her." She said. "Final rule, don't untie her, no matter how much she pegs."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Johnny said that he can barely see a thing in this mask.

"Don't worry about that." Mary said as she went to the door and unlocked it. "Go ahead Jessica is waiting." She said. "Oh and close the door behind you."

"Mmmph mmmph." Johnny said okay as he opened the door to see someone tied up standing there in a in wearing the same thing that he is wearing and the same mask. He smiled tasting the gross sock in his mouth. Then he closed the door behind him.

Tyler has been waiting for God knows how long he's giving up hope that Mary would show up. His gross sock is getting moist due to his saliva. Every time he has to swallow the more gross the taste gets. The mask isn't making it any easier. His legs are becoming stiff and starting to go numb. Then he sees the door open in front of him. He sees someone wearing the same thing he's wearing enter the room, closing the door and walking towards him he believes that it's Mary.

Johnny approaches the bound girl that he thinks is Jessica. He gets to her and squeezes her breast hard hoping to get a moan or a quip. But she remains quiet.

Tyler gets touched on his fake breasts, but he doesn't feel a thing. As the gross taste of the wet sock forces him to swallow. "Mmmph." He moans as the taste is really disgusting.

Johnny holds the breasts of the bound victim until the moan then he moves his hands down and up on both sides of her torso. He never felt up a girl before. He feels strange. He wants to feel her groin, but remembers the rule about no sexual contact. He feels her stomach starts going down to her waist, then stops.

Tyler feels Mary feeling his sides, then touch his stomach slowly moving down. He didn't know that he was going to touched like this by a Girl. Then she stops at his waist.

Johnny stops at the her waist then places his hands on her hips. The sock in his mouth is starting to get moist with his saliva, he swallows the disgusting taste. He moves behind her swaying his hips from behind Jessica holding her forcing her to move with him.

Tyler feels her hands separate resting on his hips, then moving behind him swaying back and forth forcing him to move his hips. He almost looses his balance. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." He tries to say stop it please as he has to swallow disgusting saliva.

Johnny heard Jessica say something unintelligent, so he spanks her butt hard multiple times. As he holds her up with his other arm. Spanking her hard again, then moving the hand to touch her breast from behind. Squeezing one than the other.

Tyler feels his butt being spanked really hard multiple times as he starts to lose his balance, he was losing his balance. He started to fall forward, but an arm stopped him from falling. Then he got spanked again hard, he wonders how strong is Mary. He feels her reach around from his back to squeeze his fake breasts.

Johnny feels the chest of Jessica, she doesn't react the same way as last time. He backs off feels his fake breasts. He realizes that it feels the same. He feels her butt with both hands, kept them there for a long time. "Mmmph." He said Tyler more to himself.

Tyler feels his fake breast being let go, then Mary stepped back. He feels nothing for a couple of seconds then he feels two hands placed on his butt cheeks for a long time. Then he hears something.

Johnny pulls his hands away from Tyler's butt cheeks. He steps back with the heels that he is wearing echoes in the room. He touches Tyler's shoulders squeezes to feel muscle of his friend. He walks around to the front of Tyler leaving his fingers on his shoulder thinking what have I gotten him into. He has to be careful not to panic his friend. He just stares at the face of the mask Tyler is wearing.

Tyler feels the hands being removed, then two fingers feeling his shoulder hearing the echoes of the heels walking in front of him. He sees the face of the mask on Mary stare at him for a long moment. He swallows some saliva the disgusting taste doesn't effect him anymore. He sees Mary embracing him in a long hug.

Johnny hugs his friend for a long time not wanting to panic him. Almost regretting getting him involved in that prank against Jessica two years ago. He feels his friend getting anxious using the lips on the mask to kiss the lips on Tyler's mask and starts walking to the door.

Outside the room Mary is standing there with her hands on her hips looking at the door Johnny just went into. "Idiot." She says as another door opens up. She sees Jessica coming out of it still wearing the light blue dress, white tights and light blue heels. "What are you doing out here he could come out at any time." She said.

"I think Johnny knows." Jessica said.

"What happened?" Mary asked.

"He started protecting his friend from panicking." Jessica said.

"Did you get the footage?" Mary asked.

Then the door opens up and Johnny comes out. He takes off the mask, removing the ductape, then spitting out the sock. He tossed the mask and the tape on the table. "Tyler has asthma, don't panic him." Johnny said as he takes the dress and heels off. "He doesn't need to know." He said putting his pants, shirt and shoes on. "I'll give the tights back."

"Keep them, Joany." Mary said.

"Frag off." Johnny said as he looked at Jessica. "Please don't let him know, well not at the moment."

"No promises." Jessica said as she crosses her arms.

Johnny didn't say another word he just left.

"Well, are we going to tell him?" Mary asked.

"No." Jessica said. "I'll go get Tyler."

"Are we still still going to show it?" Mary asked.

"Of course." Jessica said.
SNAFU
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Such a cute scene when he protected his friend. Footage sounds like they made a video... hopefully they are not showing around at school, that would be so mean. I wonder what's going to happen with Tyler... he just left him tied like that.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

The next day at Miami high school Johnny arrives with his backpack slung over his left shoulder bummed out that the date with Jessica didn't go as he expected. He was deeply in thought about what happened. Mary made him believe that Tyler was his date. He feels so foolish as to why he thought she could have forgotten the that prank two years ago.

"What is up with you..." Tyler's voice broke his train of thought. "...so where were you, why didn't you show up?"

Johnny looked at his friend Tyler. "I chickened out." He said noticing his friend had his hair down and out of the ponytail. "I didn't think you were there."

"Yeah, we had pizza." Tyler said with a hint of truth. "It was delicious."

Johnny saw that everyone was going to to the auditorium. "So what is happening in the auditorium?"

"There is a special presentation of Hooke with Robin Williams and Dustin Huffman..." Tyler said. "...the all girl's high school is hosting."

"I forgot about that, that's today?"Johnny said sounding more confused. "Jessica goes to that school."

"I wonder if Mary goes to that school." Tyler said as he started walking to the auditorium.

"Probably," Johnny said realizing that this was a part of their payback. "Maybe you should bring your inhaler."

"I already have it." Tyler said taking it out to show Johnny. "I don't think I'll need it."

Johnny placed two fingers on Tyler's shoulder to stop him from walking, then circled around and looked at his friends face that looked pale. "Yeah, you're probably right you won't need it." He said then walked in the auditorium.

Tyler checked his inhaler and put it back in his pocket. "Wait up, Johnny." He said following his friend in auditorium taking a seat in the middle.

Jessica is in the control room of the auditorium at Miami high school. She has the disc with the movie Hooke on it. She gets a cruel look in her eyes as she looks at another disc." Revenge is a dish best served cold." She said as Mary enters the room.

"you're going through with this?" Mary asked. "If we go through with this we could kill him."

"So he has an inhaler." Jessica said. "You're having second thoughts."

"He wasn't involved." Mary said.

"It was his idea." Jessica barked at her friend.

"Okay." Mary said.

Johnny and Tyler sat together in the middle of the auditorium as their drama teacher Mrs. Berry stood on stage in front of a curtain addressing the students. "This is a presentation of the movie Hooke, brought to you by students of the all girls school." The teacher said. "This is just for my students, so I will leave you to watch the movie."She said walking off the stage." Enjoy."

"Welcome to a showcase of Hooke." Jessica's voice boomed around the auditorium. "Before we start the movie we have a clip we know that you all will enjoy." She said as the curtains opened up revealing a gaint screen.

Johnny had a bad feeling about what was about to happen. "This is bad." he said. He said as he looked at Tyler who was watching the big screen.

The picture opens up with a person that looks like a kigurumi doll wearing a yellow dress bound in a room. The person is waiting for another person dressed as the same kigurumi doll enter to feel up the other doll with no sexual contact. "You know there is something familiar about that." Tyler said.

"I don't know..." Johnny lied to his friend as he saw the free kigurumi feel up the bound kigurumi's butt cheeks and squeezing breast. "I wouldn't know." He said with a gulp as the free kigurumi touched the shoulder of the bound kigurumi, walks in front of the doll hugging and kissed the doll, before walking out. "You know."

"Wait a minute, " Tyler said remembering Johnny touching his shoulder before entering the auditorium. "...that was you?" He said having breathing problems reaching in his pocket for his inhaler and taking a dose.

"Yes." Johnny said. "I didn't want you to know, why what happened next." He said looking at the screen, watching as Jessica and Mary wearing those light blue dress came in and set up a table with three chairs in front of the bound kigurumi doll. Helping the doll sit down taking off the mask. Revealing Tyler gagged with ductape. After the scene changed the ductape got removed by Mary and Jessica took out the wet sock. "Oh, no." He said remembering Tyler said he had pizza with them.

Tyler took another breath from his inhaler. "I can't watch." He said blushing as the pizza arrived and the girls started to feed him on screen. "I can't believe this." He said getting up.

"Sit down, you're drawing attention to yourself." Johnny said pulling Tyler back down.

"Now the featured presentation." Jessica's voice boomed over the loud speaker.

When the movie started time seemed to go by quickly as Hooke told Pan that he still managed to fit in those dashing tights and a dead stuffed crocodile fell on Hooke.

Two years ago

Miami junior high school the drama class is putting on a play with Jessica playing Tinkerbell wearing a light green and white tights with light green moccasins. Mary playing Wendy with a light blue gown and white tights with light blue slippers. Johnny playing Peter Pan with a green shirt, green short and green tights with green moccasins. Tyler is playing a lost boy wearing a red shirt, red shorts and red tights and red moccasins.

Mary is walking backstage about thirty minutes before the play starts. She spots Tyler with a bunch of rope in his hand. She doesn't understand why the kid who is playing a lost boy is carrying rope around with him, so she follows him. Staying in the shadows, she sees him meeting up with Johnny the boy who is playing Peter Pan.

"Dude, I got a plan to prank the girl playing Tinkerbell." Tyler said to Johnny showing him the rope. "Let's tie up Jessica to the pole in the center of the stage."

"That is an interesting idea." Johnny said. "If we get caught we will be suspended."

"No body has to know." Tyler said.

"Alright, I am in." Johnny said. "Is this payback for Jessica not wanting to date you."

"Yeah." Tyler said.

Mary overheard what Johnny said about Tyler getting rejected by Jessica. She was stunned, because she liked Tyler. Now that she knows what he's planning to do to her friend, she wants to go tell her friend. She gets up to leave, but backs up into something that made a sound. She took off running.

Johnny heard the noise and saw a girl running away. He made out that the girl was dressed like Wendy. "Mary." He said. "She knows we got to act quickly."

Tyler had problems breathing, so he took a hit from his inhaler. "I, I changed my mind." He said. "We can't get to Jessica before Mary gets to her."

"Wuss." Johnny said as he takes the rope. "Where is Jessica?" He asked.

"Last I saw she was in the girls dressing room." Tyler answered.

Johnny smiled as he went to his locker got his sock tied a knot in the middle as he walked out he saw Jessica walking by. "Jessica, I got a crazy challenge for you." He said.

"I share my spotlight with you." Jessica said. "That is a crazy challenge in itself." she said like a snob.

"Come on." Johnny said. "I will tell you what if you let me tie you up and you can escape in five minutes we can switch roles."

"I can be the star." Jessica said with pride. "You are on."

"Let's go in the stage." Johnny said.

Jessica follows Johnny to the right side of the stage behind the curtains. He ties her wrist together behind her back with the rope, then wraps it around her body pinning her arms to her torso. He cinched a knot between her breasts. He then shoves the knot in the center of his sock in her mouth and ties it tight around her head.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Jessica tried to say that it is too tight.

"HA HA HA." Johnny laughed. "That is the general idea."
He said as he dragged her to the pole in the center of the stage. "Bee yah itch." He said as he wrapped the rest of the rope around the pole and he body down to her legs. He tied up her ankles using up all the rope.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Jessica struggled fiercely.

Johnny saw Mary at the other end of the the stage. "you're late Mary." He said as he opened up the curtains by pulling down on the rope.

After the curtains opened up to show a bound and gagged Tinkerbell tied to a pole and the audience started laughing. The drama teacher came out trying to signal for the curtains to drop but they got stuck. Mary was trying to find a way to untie Jessica.

"Who is responsible for this?" The Teacher asked everyone. "Jessica who did this to you?"

"It was my idea, I'm sorry." Jessica said as she looked at Johnny.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

On a mysterious island in the pacific a giant volcano stays dormant. Inside the massive volcano is a city bustling with activities women coming and going to their jobs. The palace was built on a cliff overlooking the massive metropolis. A blonde woman wearing a white dress, white pantyhose and white heels looks at her city aty a comedy magic club. Queen Lea Sunsky remains staring out the window as her two royal guards enter her throne room wearing red dresses, white pantyhose and red heels. They escorted a man wearing a black shirt, blue jeans and black boots. "Leave us." She commanded her guards without turning around.

"As you wish my queen." Both guards said as they turned to walk out.

"So Lea what do I owe this summons." The man known as JayBee said with exasperation. "Next time you want me to come see you just ask."

Lea turned her head and smiled. "Yes, I know," She said. "But it's more fun this way." She said as she giggled as she turned around.

"I was about to start a show." JayBee said more annoyed. "I gave you too much power." He said looking at his wrist realizing that he doesn't wear a watch anymore."

"About your story about the kigurumi prank." Lea said as she approached JayBee. "What were you thinking, when you wrote it."

"Just a story," JayBee said. "About four young actors."

"If I didn't know you better," Lea said. "I would think that you were trying to embarrass Tyler."

"Yes, yes I know." JayBee said. "But I changed my mind." He said.

"Was it because YouTube needed an update and your phone made you delete your keyboard to update YouTube." Lea said walking around JayBee.

"Yes, I downloaded another keyboard." JayBee said. "That really pissed me off."

"What happens when you get pissed off." Lea said as she stepped in front of him from his side, her heels echoes around the room.

"That's just lazy writing." JayBee said. "Besides a comment predicted what was going to happen."

"That's not an excuse." Lea said. "Like when you started the story watching point break."

"special agent Johnny Utah falls in love with a woman named Tyler." JayBee said. "Johnny gets blackmailed to rob a bank with the ex presidents, because Johnny saw a video of Tyler bound and gagged." He said. "Personally, I wish there was more video of that."

"I know that you like to make Diva CAWs on WWE 2K20." Lea said. "But WWE 2K19."

"The superstar suite is almost full on 2K20." JayBee said. "So I changed some Rebecca clones." He said. "As far as 2K19 CAWs, the shoes weren't as messed up as on 2K20."

"how much time do you have?" Lea asked.

"My schedule changed again to accommodate an idiot guard, this guy better not f**k up." JayBee said. *I mean how hard is it to follow instructions." He said." Halftime on Monday night football is almost over and I you don't care."

"I need to take a break." Lea said walking to her throne to sit down. "I want you to tie me up."

"Lea, I don't know." JayBee said. "I left my gear at the club."

"I got rope that you can use." Lea said.

"Fine, but you better not have me arrested for treason." JayBee said. "Where is the rope?"

"Over there." Lea said pointing to a chest.

JayBee walked over to the chest opened it and saw a ballgag over a lot of rope. He grabbed the rope and ballgag. He walked over to Lea who stood up from the throne. He put the ballgag in his pocket, then he tossed the rope he isn't using on the throne seat. He grabbed Lea and forced her to turn around. He tied her wrists together behind her back, wrapping the rope to tie her elbows, finishing up the rope by wrapping it around her torso above and below her breasts. "Why did you cheat my team out of a victory?" He asked.

"I was forced to by my father." Lea said.

"Shrag, I thought I killed him." JayBee said as he placed the ballgag in Lea's mouth and fastened the straps behind her head.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Lea tried to say she was afraid of him.

JayBee grabbed more rope to tie her thighs calves and ankles together. Helping her the the ground he tied a rope around the rope on her wrists then bent her knees to cinch the rope around the rope on her ankles leaving her in a hogtie. "Now your highness," He said. "Enjoy your break." He said sitting on the throne.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Lea asked when he planned to release her.

"Who knows, who cares." JayBee said to the reader. "I apologize for the rush ending, but I can tell you this Tyler was congratulated for getting fed by two girls." He said looking at the Queen in a hogtie. "As for Jessica, well, she was mad that her plan backfired on her." he said getting up walking to the window looking at the Amazon city. "Johnny and what's her name." He said as he tried to remember as the writer checks his notes. "Yes, Mary that's it." He said as he looked at Lea. "They became friends."

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Lea said that's so sweet.

JayBee walked by her and sat back down on the throne with a troubled look on his brow. "But that's..." He said. "...that's another story." He said sit back. "I guess the world isn't ready for my style of writing, perhaps I should change to comic book style."
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic