Calvin's Tied Up Tales: The First Time mf/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Calvin's Tied Up Tales: The First Time mf/m

Post by Eaglescout01 »

My name is Calvin, I am in my 30s now. Since 1995, I have been restrained physically and handgagged, tied up and gagged, captured and/or "kidnapped" more times than I can count. The first time this happened was 10 years old. I had gone to live with my mom and stepdad. My mom's name is Tawny, she is 5'7", has reddish hair, green eyes, slim figure. My stepdad's name is Jonathan, he is 6'0", brown hair, blue eyes, chubby body type but has muscular arms. When this happened, I was wearing a grey shirt and blue denim shorts, my mom was wearing a faded blue sports bra and black shorts....hair in a ponytail, my stepdad was wearing black shorts and shirtless.

The previous night I had gotten in trouble. I had gotten home from school and was in the living room when I was tackled to the floor from behind. It was my mom and stepdad. They both grabbed a hold of me with one arm and clamped a hand over my mouth. I tried to ask them "what are you doing?" but it came out as "hmmph mmr mmm mmmph mm?" They told me that I had to be punished for the previous night. After a while, they pulled me to my feet and my mom grabbed a hold of my legs and ankles while my stepdad continued to hold me with one arm and kept his hand clamped over my mouth. They carried me into the garage and closed the door.

Once inside, they both lecturing me about my misbehavior the night before and their rules while the other kept me restrained and handgagged. "I have to say Calvin, for once you were quiet and listened to what we had to say" my mom said "only because we were covering his mouth so he couldn't talk" my stepdad commented. My mom said "well if keeping you handgagged or gagged is the only way to keep you quiet, then we'll have to do this more often". They told me, while my stepdad held me from behind and my mom handgagged me while standing in front of me, that I would grounded for a week. Not only that, each day of my grounding they would sneak up on me and restrain me and handgag my mouth and drag me into the garage and be kept that way for a while....them doing it together and then taking turns doing it. Then they would tie me up and gag my mouth and keep me like that as their little prisoner for a while, of course they would untie me and ungag me later on. With that, my stepdad tied my wrists and arms behind me while my mom tied my ankles and legs together. My mom tied my arms to my body. During this they took turns covering my mouth each time I tried to get them to untie me and how I would do my grounding with no fuss. Then my stepdad stuffed a cloth in my mouth and my mom tied another cloth over my mouth. They placed me on an old couch and kept me like that and later on I was untied and ungagged. This whole thing was repeated for the rest of the week as part of my grounding.