Tracy's day f/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tracy's day f/m

Post by Boocola »

On the the curved surface of the planet earth high school has finished. A fifteen year old boy walks through a residential area behind the school wearing blue jeans and a black skirt with a female superhero with a dominatrix personality that hunts vampires. On the backpack that he is wearing has his name on it, that name is Tracey. Most of his life he has been made fun of for having a name that makes him out to be a girl. His twin sister was born first, she was named Stacey. His parents thought that it was cute to name him something that rhymes with his sister's name.

Tracey's mind was drifting to a comic book he read about the dominatrix vampire hunter. When he opened the book he saw a woman bound and gagged wearing a white shirt brown skirt and nude pantyhose. She seemed to be crying with her whimpering through her gag and he blonde hair looking in a messy ponytail. A tear is on her cheek and she looks like she has fear in her eyes. He remembers staring at the panel for a long time. Then he remembers looking at the next panel of a man wearing a three piece suit sitting in a chair near his bound secretary who has his face in his hands and a word bubble reading dear God what am I doing. He turned the page to see a female vampire with a word bubble that reads what is necessary and look you packed lunch for me. The last panel had the bound woman looking very afraid. By the time he got to the end of the book he saw an advertisement for a dominatrix, Mistress Miranda. He sent a letter to the address on the ad not expecting a response. He snaps out of his thoughts when he walked by a car with a beautiful woman sitting in her car staring at him as he walked by. He thought it was strange that she was paying any attention to him.

A car with a bunch of rowdy boys from his school drove by really fast, then stops and backs up. Three boys wearing lettermen jackets and jeans get out of the vehicle. They were from the football team two runningbacks and the quarterback. "Oh, looky here." The Quarterback mocked. "A dork with a girl's name Tracy." The two runningbacks laughs as their leader speaks. "Looks like you are going to get a knuckle sandwich." He said. "Get him boys."

The two runningbacks grabbed Tracey. "What the hell did I ever do to you guys.?" He said.

"You were born and given a girl's name." The Quarterback said.

"That's a stupid reason." Tracy responded and one of the runningbacks chuckles.

"what are you laughing at." The quarterback punched Tracey in the gut and he fell to his knees. "That's for making me look like a fool."

The car door opened up with that woman sitting in it. Tracey saw that the woman is wearing a black jacket over a white shirt. A short black skirt, Tan pantyhose with black high heels. Her blonde hair is up in a bun behind her head." Okay boys, I need you to leave him alone." She demanded.

"Let's go, this dweeb is worthless." The quarterback says as the two runningbacks throw Tracy down. Then the three bullys get into the quarterback's car and leave.

Tracey got up from the ground and stared at the woman. "Thank you, ma'am." He said.

"Don't call me ma'am." The woman said. "My name is Miranda. Calling me ma'am makes me feel old." She said. "Now hurry home." Miranda turned and got back in her car before Tracey could say anything else.

Tracey walked home faster this time thinking about how rude that woman Miranda was. He still thought about what she was wearing and wanted to tie her up like that woman from that comic book, except she wouldn't become food for a vampire.

Five minutes later, Tracey got to the door of his home to see a box addressed to him from the address from the last page of the comic book. He grabbed the box entered his home closing the front door. He walked past the living room and the kitchen. He walked down a hallway to his room and opened the door setting the box down. He opened the box seeing rope, handcuffs and a ballgag. An envelope was set on top of women's clothing.

Tracy opened the envelope and unfolding the letter reading it out load. "Dear Tracey, I received your letter and the comic panel you described wanting to put a woman in really sounds interesting. The only catch would be that that you are are going to play the part of the woman. Put these women's clothes on and wait for me." He read." Your sister will be home soon to tie you up while you wait for me to arrive. If Stacey doesn't tie you up use the handcuffs, I have the key." He put down the letter looking at the clothing a white shirt, brown skirt and nude pantyhose. He undressed then put on the white shirt and pantyhose. Stepping into the skirt and sliding it up to his waist tucking in the shirt. Grabbing the rope he starts to get ready to tie himself up then hears his sister get home. He goes out to ask for her help.

"oh my God Tracey, those are not my clothes." Stacey said laughing. "Did you raid mom's dresser?" She asked.

Tracey saw that his sister wearing a white shirt, navy blue skirt and Navy blue tights. "What, no." Tracey exclaimed. "These clothes were a gift left for me with instructions."

"Instructions." Stacey said with another laugh. "This should be interesting." she said. "What kind of instructions."

"You don't know." Tracey felt embarrassed to just walk out here dressed like this. He thought Stacey knew. The letter did say if his sister wouldn't help use the handcuffs. "Nevermind, I'll do it myself."

"No, no tell me about these instructions." Stacey asked.

"I found a box outside from this address I sent a letter to." Tracey said. "To tell you the truth, I didn't expect a response." He told his sister about the rope and handcuffs with the clothing with the instructions to wait for this woman to arrive bound and gagged, to use the handcuffs if he couldn't get her to help tie him up.

"This doesn't have anything to do with that scene from that comic book lady bound and gagged you tried to get me in a couple of times?" Stacey asked.

"Yes, the letter said I should take the role of the woman." Tracey admitted. "I will do it myself."

Stacey smiled "I will tie you up." She said. "I have nothing else to do."

Tracey went back to his room with Stacey following him. His sister grabbed the rope and started to tie his wrist behind his back then wrapped the rope around his arms pinning them to his torso. She tied his ankles and knees together. She then placed the ballgag in his mouth and buckled it behind his head. After laying him down on the his bed.

"I got a date in a couple of hours with the quarterback of the varsity football team." Stacey told him. "I will wait for this woman to arrive to let her in."

"Mmmph mmmph." He tried to say why him. Stacey smiled as she closed the door to his room after leaving.

After waiting for one hour Tracey hears someone entered the apartment. His sister let the Quarterback in because he recognizes his voice.

"Where is your brother, I owe him a knuckle sandwich." The quarterback exclaimed.

"He's in his room." Tracey heard his sister reply.

"So which one is it?" The jock asked.

"No you are not going to mess with him Adam." Stacey answered.

"Is it this one." Tracey is helpless to to anything if Adam opens the door, so he got scared when he heard Adam say that, he heard a door open, but it wasn't his door. "It's the bathroom. Is it this door?" Tracey heard the someone grab the handle on his door.

"You open that door and we are through." Tracey heard his sister dash down the hallway after Stacey said that.

"Come on all I want to do is give the dweeb a wedgie." Adam said as he took his hand off the handle.

The door bell rang Stacey went to answer the front door. When it opened Adam said. "You again."

Tracey heard a familiar voice speak to Stacey. "Okay, I am here now take this meat head away."

"Yes mistress." Tracey couldn't believe he heard his sister call a woman mistress.

As Stacey left with Adam the door to his bedroom opened and he saw the woman that saved him from getting beat up by the bullies earlier. He remembers her name it is Miranda.

"Hello Tracey." The woman was wearing something different a black leather dress with leather opera gloves. Thigh high leather boots over black fishnet tights. "Looks like like I got a lot to teach you about confidence."

"Mmmph mmmph... " Tracey tried to say he was confident but was stopped by Miranda.

"You have not been given permission to speak." Miranda exclaimed. "Stand up."

Tracey has been laying down on his bed waiting, he swung his bound legs over the edge of his bed and sat up. Planting his stockinged feet on the carpet he stood up. Then waited for further instructions.

Miranda grabbed his jeans from the ground and removed the belt and folded it then sat down on the bed next to where Tracey was standing and she put him over her lap and started spanking Tracy's butt. Every smack hurt was then the last causing pain and tears started dropping out of Tracy's eyes. When she was done spanking him, she laid him on the bed.

"Now I want you to get up and join me in the living room." Miranda said as she left his room leaving the door open then turning on the television in the living room.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Tracey yelled how am I going to to do that.

"I said only speak when spoken to..." Miranda yelled back. "...Figure it out on your own."

Tracey got up to a sitting position on his bed his butt still hurting from getting spanked. He stood up and started hopping towards the door of his room trying not to lose balance. He managed to hop to the hallway starting to feel the burn in his calves. He started hopping to the living room where Miranda was. When he finally got there he felt exhausted. He noticed that the curtains were open to the patio.

Miranda is watching a movie called the fifth element where an alien says to send someone in to negotiate then Bruce Willis goes in to negotiate by shooting the alien leader in the head. The chief of ships security asked where did he learn to negotiate like that. At the president's office the president looks at the special forces General and says I wonder with the general tugging at his collar.

"Hop to the corner and wait." Miranda said pointing to a corner she wants him to go to.

Tracey sighed and Miranda got up with the belt spanked him multiple times in the butt. This time he started crying. "You sigh, that is the same as talking back." She said. "I know your thighs hurt, but bullies like Adam is not going to care." Miranda continues. "like the general taking the blame for something that happenned far from his location because of training his soldier. If you get made fun of by kids I get made fun of because I don't like any of my slaves being pushed around by anyone."

"Mmmph." Tracey said sorry.

"Don't be sorry." Miranda said as she started to untie Tracey after she was finished she left the ballgag in his mouth. "Go get the handcuffs I gave you."

Tracey went to his room to get the handcuffs, he wanted to take out the ballgag but left it in. He returned to the living room and gave the handcuffs to Miranda.

"Put them on in front." Miranda said handing the cuffs back.

Tracey locked both the cuffs in front of him and Miranda told him to sit down on the couch. He sat down and his bottom was stinging. He winced in pain as Miranda sit down a foot away from him she smiled at him.

One hour later Stacey opened the door by herself looking really upset at what happened on her date, she was a white tank top and Jean pants. She saw Miranda sitting down with Tracey in handcuffs on his wrists in front of him.

"Mistress that was the worst date I had ever been on." Stacey said to Miranda.

"It served it's purpose." Miranda said. "I got to go." She said giving the handcuff keys to Stacey. "You can let him out or retie him, I don't care just make sure he's not made fun of again."

"He's not my responsibility." Stacey said.

"I am making him your responsibility." Miranda said as she leaves.

"Well bro, looks like I better release you so you can change before mom gets home." Stacey said letting Tracey out of the handcuffs so he can change.
SNAFU
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

It's an interesting story. I like the idea, hope you continue this.

I have a tiny suggestion, you should take your time writing it. Mostly it is well described but at some occassions it feels a little bit rushed to me. But that's really a tiny suggestion, it's no big deal and just a little bit on 2 occassion.

I like your story. You really should continue it, it would be interesting to know if Tracy changes his behaviour when he spends more time with Miranda or now his sister who just became responsible for him :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic