Even The Wind Was Afraid (F/f) (Chapter 3 added).

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Even The Wind Was Afraid (F/f) (Chapter 3 added).

Post by Headmistress »

I have been thinking about this story idea for a while now. I had some spare time tonight, so I decided to get the first chapter done. I hope that people will enjoy it.

Claudia was having a nightmare. It was the same nightmare that she had
had several times before, but this time, it was a little different.

She was standing in the middle of the garden of the boarding school that she resided in. It was a full moon and moonlight shone all over, which made it easy for her to know where she was going and to make her way through the school grounds.

The boarding school itself was made up of several separate and modern buildings that formed a rough circular shape around the garden, so it was enclosed by the school.

The garden itself was made up of several flowerbeds with a tree here and there. There was also a small alcove consisting of a curved wall and stairs that led down to several bench seats, which were lovely to sit on when it was sunny because the sun shone directly down on them.

However, at the moment, there was no sun because it was night time and Claudia was standing at the edge of one of the flowerbeds shivering. She was wearing nothing but a thin white nightgown. The wind was roaring and making dreadful noises. The chill went straight through her nightgown and made her skin feel icy. While shivering, she looked up at the tower.

The tower was an old isolated building that was no longer used. It could easily be seen from any angle or place in the school because it was the tallest building. As its name suggested, it was a long and tall tower made out of brown brick. It was usually kept locked by the headmistress.

But, on this night, there was no padlock on the door. Instead, the tower door stood wide open. Claudia walked across the garden feeling dirt and stones under her bare feet all the way.

When she got to the open door, she felt the same feeling of dread that she always did. But, she found herself doing the same thing that she always did. She stepped inside and found herself in the tower. When inside, she switched on the light. There was nothing to see except the circular inner wall of the tower, which was a similar shade of brown as the outside and a spiral staircase. The lower half of the tower had no windows, so the only light came from the lightbulb, which flickered half of the time, so part of the tower was always in shadow or darkness.

The spiral staircase was a simple wooden one with a brass rail that went around and around. Claudia took hold of the rail and began climbing the stairs one by one until she got to the top.

At the top of the tower, there was nothing but a lone wooden door with a handle that was the same sort of brass as the stair rail – dingy and brownish. You could tell that once it had been golden, but age had darkened it. A small brass key that was smudged with fingerprints sat inside the lock, so Claudia knew that the door had been locked.

Claudia turned the key, opened the door and went inside. She switched the light on. There was a window in the room, but it had been boarded up with old planks that didn’t quite sit together, so moonlight shone through the gaps. The light for this room was better than the one at the bottom of the stairs, so the room was lit quite well.

There was a small wooden cupboard made up of light pine that had been pushed up against the wall. Apart from that, the only furnishings were a small bed that was made up with fresh sheets and blankets and a wooden chair with a square back, and four legs that were connected by struts. This chair sat under a wooden desk that had one drawer that always creaked when you tried to open it.

A girl sat on the chair, but what stood out about her was that she had been tied up and gagged. She wore the school uniform of a red blazer with pink piping, a white blouse that had a black ribbon that tied around the collar in a bow, a grey pleated skirt and white socks and black shoes.

When the girl heard Claudia come in, she started squirming and struggling on the chair. When Claudia got closer, she saw that the girl had been tied up with what looked like miles of rope. Her torso had been secured from under her breasts down to her waist to the chair back with at least twenty loops of rope and her elbows, upper arms, upper and lower wrists had all been tightly tied behind her back with cinches and loops of rope, which had also been secured to the chair back.

A smaller loop of rope had been tied to the girl’s waist under the torso rope, then drawn down between her legs and tied to the rope around her wrists. From there, the rope led down to one of the chair struts where it had been tied off. Even the girl’s fingers had been tied together with a smaller and thinner piece of rope that pinned her hands together and left her unable to untie herself. Even if she had somehow been able to free her fingers, there was nothing in the room that could be used to free herself from the rest of the ropes.

The girl’s thighs, knees and ankles had also all been tied together and her ankles had been secured to the left front chair leg. A white blindfold had been tied over her eyes and her gag was a white piece of cloth that had been stuffed into her mouth and tied in between her teeth with another longer piece of white cloth.

As Claudia came closer, the girl began struggling even more. “Ssssh! I’m not the one who tied you up. I’ve come to help.”

Upon hearing that, the girl seemed to calm down.

That was where the nightmare become a little different. It usually stopped at this point, but this time, it kept going.

Claudia untied the girl’s gag and the girl spit out the soggy piece of cloth. Then Claudia leaned over and peeled off the girl’s blindfold. That was when she got a proper look at her. The girl was pretty and fair-skinned with long blonde hair and full lips, but the most startling thing about her was her bright green eyes.

Claudia had never seen anyone with that shade of green eyes before. They were the sort of green that you would expect an imp or goblin from a fairytale book to have.

“Who tied you up?”
“My name is Andrea and I’m being punished.”

That was when the wind started roaring in earnest and went up in volume. It tore straight through the window boards and caused both Claudia and the girl to shiver.

“That noise,” Claudia said. “It’s like the wind is afraid.”

She leaned over and started fumbling with the knots. Whoever had tied the girl up had done a solid job. She knew it was only a dream, but it felt so real. She could even feel the roughness of the ropes.

That was when she heard a clattering sound. What was that? She turned around and saw a small white tube sitting just behind the door. It was just a few inches wide and was only a few steps away from her. That was when she saw a dark figure standing in the doorway. But what drew her attention was the white tube. She knew that there was something important about it. Claudia leaned over and reached out for the tube.

That was when the most dreadful feeling crept over her. The tube was important, but she knew that it would also tell her something that she didn’t want to know.

Claudia started screaming.

“Claudia! Claudia! Claudia!”

Claudia sat upright. The room she was in was flooded with bright light. It was the small dormitory that she shared with five other girls. The dormitory was a pretty room with pink walls, white furnishings, large and airy windows and six very comfortable and soft beds that sat in a row.

The screaming was coming from her five roommates who were now all wide awake.

Each one of them was staring at her. Ivette, a small and petite girl with short dark hair that she wore in a bobbed style was standing at the door. She’d obviously been the one who’d switched on the light because her hand was still on it.

That was when Claudia realized that her whole nightgown was covered in sweat. She looked over at the window. It was closed, but the white curtains that covered it were ajar and she could see the wind roaring outside.

Fortunately, the room was warm and cozy, but she couldn’t help shivering.

The five girls left their beds and surrounded Claudia.

“Was it the nightmare again?” Ivette asked.

Claudia nodded. “Yes, but it was different this time.”

Josefina who slept in the bed next to her – a tall and sporty girl with a muscular body, brown eyes and long dark hair said, “Tell us about it, but we’d better be quiet or…”

That was when the dormitory door opened.

“The teachers will hear us…” Josefina finished, in a weak tone.

The headmistress Ms. Bernardo strode in with the assistant teacher Ms. Lucia. While Ms. Bernardo was pretty and young with brown hair, dark eyes and long brown hair that she usually wore in a bun, she was a hard person and strict. Her eyes always had something cold about them. She was a person who always favored punishments over warnings. For that reason, her nickname was “the witch”. She was wearing a navy-blue dressing gown that tied at the waist with a blue sash.

Ms. Lucia looked a great deal like Bernardo, but she had softer features and a kinder, more delicate face. She was much gentler in nature too. The boarding school was a very exclusive school and only took a few students at a time, so for that reason, there were only two teachers in the school. Unlike Bernardo, she wore a white lacy nightgown.

Bernardo’s eyes swept around the room before landing on Claudia.

“Let me guess? The nightmare again?”

Claudia nodded. There was no use denying it. Besides, it was the fifth time that week that she’d had it.

Bernardo said, “You know, this isn’t normal. I've given you four warnings now and this is still happening.
Well, I have a way to deal with it. You, get out of bed.”

Her tone left no room for argument. Claudia slid out of bed and stood on the carpeted floor.

Bernardo said, “Ms. Lucia, I want you to make sure these girls get back into bed and go to sleep. Claudia is coming with me.”

“Where are you taking her?” Ivette asked.

“That’s no concern of yours.”

Bernardo grabbed Claudia hard by the arm and dragged her out of the room.

“I’ve been woken up five times this week and I’m tired of it. If I hear anything more about another nightmare, then I’m going to have you put under psychiatric evaluation.”

“You can’t do that.” “I think you’ll find out that I can.”

Claudia was dragged through the buiding and to the door that led to the garden.

“Where are you taking me?!” “To the tower…for punishment.”

“Please don’t. I was just scared and didn’t mean to wake anyone up.” Claudia pleaded.

“I’m sure that, after tonight, you won’t have any more “nightmares” as you like to call them.”

They went through the garden and to the tower where Bernardo withdrew a set of keys out of the pocket of her dressing gown and opened the padlock.

Claudia was dragged upstairs to the small room. She knew what was up there. All of them did. The tower was the “punishment” tower and all of them had been up there at some time or other. That was why the bed was always freshly made. The room was used to keep the girls in isolation for varying amounts of time depending on what they’d done.

Inside the room, Bernardo dragged Claudia over to the cupboard and opened it to take out several loops of rope. She pointed at the bed.

“Sit down on that and cross your wrists together behind your back.”

“Can’t you just lock me in,” Claudia begged.

“I can tie you to the chair for the rest of the night, if you’d prefer that?”

Claudia reluctantly sat down on the bed and crossed her wrists behind her back. Bernardo bought the loops of rope over to her and used one of them to tie Claudia’s wrists behind her back, pulling each knot tightly as she did so. She then crossed Claudia’s ankles together and tied them together.

After that, she pulled the blankets back on the bed and forced Claudia to get in and lay on her side before pulling the blankets back over her.

Bernardo then tied several horizonal rows of rope over the blankets around Claudia’s shoulders, waist, knees and ankles, so that while her body wasn’t too restricted, the ropes around the blankets meant that she couldn’t get out of bed – at least, not until someone untied them.

“There. That should keep you out of trouble and ensure that we all get some sleep. That should stop you from having the same nightmare again.”

“It was different this time.”

“How so?”

“She told me that her name was Andrea and she had the most intense green eyes.”

Bernardo stared at her with an incredulous look on her face. It was just for a moment, but that was when Claudia said, “You know something, don’t you?”

The hard look came back into Bernardo’s eyes.

“It’s a shame, isn’t it, Claudia?”

“What is?”

“I wasn’t going to gag you because I thought that a night in isolation would be enough. I’ve now changed my mind.”

Bernardo went back to the cupboard and removed a loop of thin rope.

She came back to Claudia and roughly pushed Claudia's long auburn hair back. There was nothing Claudia could do as Bernardo doubled the rope, put the middle of it into her mouth, made a slip knot at the back of Claudia’s head to tighten it and then ran the rope in circles around the inside of Claudia’s mouth and head before knotting it off again at the back of her head. It was similar in style to a cleave gag, but tighter and rougher and Claudia found that she couldn’t say a word. The rope tasted coarse and awful and she wished that she hadn’t said anything.

Bernardo left the room and Claudia heard the key turn in the lock.

That was when the wind started roaring again.

She was now alone….with the wind.
Last edited by Headmistress 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Great start
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 2 years ago Great start
Indeed :) The atmosphere was right of a gothic horror novel :)
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

WOW. Like it very much.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

This has the makings of a great story.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Really amazing start! Not only the sentences roll smoothly making it easy to read, but also the suspense building at the start, framed story as a dream, the fact that the dreams reoccur, and then the deja vu when the headmistress ties the protagonist wotk beautifully together. Well done!
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Claudia quickly discovered that while the bed was warm and surprisingly comfortable, the ropes over the blanket made it hard to move into a comfortable position. She finally managed to wriggle into a sort of sideways position that wasn’t too bad. The good thing about the tower being boarded up was that it kept the wind out for the most part, but it still roared. Gradually, the roaring died down to something like a steady whistle and Claudia fell into a fitful sleep.

At dawn, she was woken by someone shaking her shoulder roughly. Even before she opened her eyes, she knew that it was Bernardo. Bernardo’s gestures were hard and rough – much like her personality.

When she opened her eyes, she still felt tired. Without looking in the mirror, she knew that they would have dark circles under them.

Bernardo looked surprisingly energetic given that she had complained about being woken up the night before. Even her black suit and white blouse were crisp and clean. Her complexion glowed and she wore orange lipstick that highlighted her full lips.

Without a word, she leaned over and began untying the rope around Claudia’s head. Claudia was relieved to have the coarse rope out of her mouth and when it was out, her mouth felt stiff and sore and dry.

Bernardo then untied the ropes holding the blankets into place before roughly pulling Claudia into a sitting position and untying her wrists and ankles.

However, when she tried to pull Claudia into a standing position, Claudia stumbled and almost fell, so Bernardo had to steady her.

Bernardo said crisply, “You’re obviously in no state to go to class – at least, not for now, so I will take you to the infirmary and you can rest there for a while.”

Claudia was too tired to argue, so she let Bernardo half-carry and half-drag her out of the tower and to the infirmary. The infirmary was a small and white room with two small beds against one end. The rest of the room was occupied by a series of counter-style cupboards, which held first aid supplies and medications. A sink and basin sat on top of the cupboards with a square mirror above them. There was also a small shower in one corner with a small hamper next to it. There was one small square window set up high into the wall, but the rest of the room was fairly sterile looking because everything was white, steel, perfectly clean and gleaming.

Bernardo said, “I’ve got to get to breakfast now. In the meanwhile, I want you to shower, make yourself presentable, get into one of the beds and wait for me. There’s a comb and brush next to the basin and a clean nightgown on the back of the door. Put your dirty things into the hamper and do something to make that hair and yourself presentable. I’ll be locking you in. if you are in any place other than bed when I return, then that will result in further punishment. She walked out of the room and a minute later, Claudia heard the door locking.

Without a word, she stripped off, went to the shower, turned it on and got in. The hot water helped to soothe her aching muscles and she found two small bottles of shampoo and conditioner, toothpaste and a toothbrush in the shower rack. Washing her hair made it feel a lot better and the toothbrush and paste helped to get the taste of the rope out of her mouth.

When she was done, she found the nightgown and put it on. She then brushed out her long auburn hair and got into one of the two beds. She wondered what the rest of her classmates were doing.

The rest of her classmates were also wondering what Claudia was doing.

At that precise moment, they were at breakfast eating the meal that the cook had prepared for them, which was a multi-serving of scrambled eggs, toast, bacon and a choice of milk, water or orange juice.

Marina and Silva who were the two gentlest girls in the class and Claudia’s closest friends had worried about her all night. From experience, Silva knew that Bernardo would probably make Claudia miss breakfast as part of her punishment, so she had slipped two plastic bags into the twin pockets of her blazer and had managed to smuggle in two pieces of toast and two small wrapped packets of butter and jam to put on them into one of the bags. The scrambled eggs were a bit harder, but by slipping in one spoonful at a time, she had managed to get enough for one serving inside the other bag without making a mess.

However, she had to be careful because the dining room was small and only had two tables, so the two teachers were only a few feet away. The dining room was a bit like a mini bed-and-breakfast because it had pale pink walls, old fashioned wooden tables and a counter at one end with drawers and cupboards. The kitchen was next to this room. The cook always prepared food in the kitchen and when she finished, she would come out and put the food out in trays on the counter with tongs, large white plates, glasses and cutlery, so that the students could serve themselves. Silvia had taken the opportunity to give herself a double serving, so that she could smuggle food out.

While Lucia was deep in conversation with Bernardo, Bernardo would look over at the students every now and then, so Silvia always waited until Bernardo was looking away before hiding the food away.

Meanwhile, Katherine who was the most mischievous girl in class and who had been punished the most by Bernardo was showing Josefina and Ivette a picture. Katherine was pretty with long blonde hair, blue eyes and an ivory complexion. The picture she was showing them was a photograph of a handsome, dark-haired male who was about her own age.

“Who’s he?” Ivette asked. “My boyfriend,” Katherine whispered. “His name is Alfonso and he’s going to visit me here soon. But don’t tell anyone. I don’t want the witch to…”

“Katherine!”

All five students looked over. Bernardo was looking at them with the strict expression that meant that someone was in trouble or about to get into trouble.

“Katherine, what’s that in your hand?”

“My napkin, Miss,” Katherine said quickly.

“I mean the thing that you’re hiding under your napkin. Show me!”

Bernardo stood up and walked over to the students. “Show me!” Reluctantly, Katherine pulled back the napkin to reveal the picture of Alfonso in all its glory.

Bernardo picked up the picture. “If you spent less time thinking about boys, maybe your school work would be better. I’m going to confiscate this for one week. You can pick it up next Friday.”

She took the picture and slipped it into her suit pocket.

“But, Miss…” Katherine protested. “Silence!”

Marina could tell that Bernardo was getting angry, so she decided to distract her.

“Miss? Miss, where’s Claudia? Is she coming back to class?”

The distraction worked. Bernardo switched her attention to Marina.

“Claudia is resting in the infirmary. She will be back in class in a few hours.”

It was an absurd thought to have in the circumstances, but Marina couldn’t help but think about how good-looking Bernardo was. The only thing that ruined her looks was the constant hardness that came out.” Silvia was somewhat of an artist and she had always told Marina that Bernardo was the kind of person that you drew in angles – all triangles and corners because of her severe features and that Lucia was the type of person that you drew in circles because of her soft round curves and features. While Marina was no artist, she could see what Silvia meant.

After breakfast, Silva made sure to leave the room carefully because her blazer pockets were bulging with all the food that was now snugly encased within them. She knew that their first class was with Bernardo, so she whispered to Marina. “I’m going to go and drop breakfast off to Claudia – we’ve got fifteen minutes before class. Want to come?”

“Won’t the infirmary be locked because it usually is?” “I know how to open the lock. My older brother taught me a bit about picking locks when I went home for the holidays.” “Alright, but we’d better hurry.”

The two girls slipped off down the hall in search of Claudia.

Meanwhile, Katherine had peeled away from the rest of the students who had gone on to class. She slipped away to Bernardo’s office. She knew that Bernardo always went to the office to collect materials before she went to class, so she waited around the corner.

After a few minutes, Bernardo emerged from the office and strode away in the opposite direction. When she did so, the door swung closed and Katherine hastily darted to the door, so she could catch it before it automatically locked. She was quick and managed to grab the handle just in time.

The reason Katherine had come to the office was because she was determined to get the picture of her boyfriend back.

Since there were only two teachers at the school, Bernardo’s office was shared by both herself and Lucia and it also served as a staffroom. At one end of the office, there were two large wooden desks and chairs and computers - one for each teacher. Each desk was covered with folders, files and papers and at the other end there was a small kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, a series of low wooden counters that were topped with white swirly marble and a series of plush chairs that sat in a wide circle.

Katherine was worried that it would take her a while to find the desk keys, but, to her relief, they were still hanging out of the keyhole at the top of Bernardo’s desk, which saved her a search.

She turned the key and pulled up the lid of the desk. The photo of Alfonso was fairly easy to find. Bernardo had just shoved it in between two stacks of books, so Katherine reached over to pull it out.

When she pulled it out, she also disturbed some of the other papers which stuck to the photo, so Katherine carefully pulled them away.

That was when she noticed another photo that had been lying at the bottom. It had been concealed under the papers.

Curiously, she reached in and pulled out the photo. Perhaps someone else had had their boyfriend’s picture confiscated?

But, to her surprise, it was a colour photograph of a girl.

A pretty girl, to be precise. Katherine pulled the picture closer to look at it.

Katherine knew that the girl had to be a student because she was wearing the blazer and shirt of the school uniform with the black ribbon.

She was a pretty girl with long blonde hair, fair skin and full lips. But what really stood out about her were her bright green eyes….

“Katherine!”

Katherine looked up white-faced.

Bernardo stood in the doorway…..
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good continuation. I had expected a complete solo perspective of Claudia, but you seem to grow the story even farther. Now that Headmistress has to fight of many many curious girls at once, and a few of them will certainly end up tied up in the process.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine Cliffhanger at the end! I like the detailed descriptions of the school and the atmosphere. Katherine is in trouble, that´s for sure!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to the next instalment
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

Really interesting story and engaging to read in all respects
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I really like your stories and this one is no exception, you do a great job at creating unique and captivating atmospheres.

Also, this story reminds me of "Miss Paxton School for Girls", another story from you that I absolutely loved.
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

The good thing about Bernardo coming in so abruptly was that the shock made Katherine drop both pictures immediately. They floated downwards and landed on the bottom of the desk.

However, Katherine doubted that Bernardo would have seen the picture in her hand, simply, because she was too angry.

Bernardo said, “Let me guess. You didn’t heed my warning and you decided to come in here and get that picture of your boyfriend back. Well, maybe a little punishment will make you change your mind. Take your uniform off but leave your bra and panties on.”

“What?!” Katherine cried out. “You heard me. Take it off.” Katherine looked around nervously. Bernardo guessed what she was thinking.

“Your classmates aren’t here. They’re in class apart from Claudia as you very well know. No need to worry about your privacy. Take it off now or I will do it for you. Close my desk first.”

Katherine reluctantly closed the desk and slowly stripped off her uniform. “Hurry up, I haven’t got all day,” Bernardo snapped.

Finally, Katherine was left bare apart from her pink lacy bra and matching underwear. Bernardo went over to the kitchenette and opened one of the cupboards under a counter. After searching it for a moment or two, she emerged with a box of rope.

“Miss, not that, please?” Katherine begged. Katherine might have been the class troublemaker, but she was also the girl who hated being tied up the most. The reason for that was that Bernardo always seemed to tie her up more strictly than any of the other girls and the same could be said for her gags. She didn't know if it was because of her behaviour or not, but that was always the way it went.

“I gave you a warning, Katherine, and you chose to ignore it. Now, go over to the cross.” There was a big wooden cross that sat in the corner of the room. Katherine had no idea where it had come from, but it had always been there. However, Lucia had told her that the old school had been a religious school and the cross had been left behind when the new school had taken over.

The cross hadn’t aged well. While it had been painted, the paint was peeling and it was also hard and looked quite old and dusty because nobody ever seemed to clean it. No girl had ever been tied to it before, but Katherine could tell that it was going to be uncomfortable.

Bernardo said, “I want you to stand with your feet together and spread your arms out along the sides of the cross.”

Katherine slowly walked over to the cross and stood against it, so her two feet were together and touching the base with her arms extended out alongside the T bar that made up the sides of the cross.

Bernardo came up to her with the box of rope.

Katherine had to struggle not to wince as Bernardo lashed her right arm to the side of the cross by creating several loops around her wrist, tying them off and then tying the rope to the wood. Her left arm was then tied in the same way while her ankles, knees and thighs were all tied together with neat loops and cinches and then secured to the body of the cross with several knots.
Katherine had been right – the cross was uncomfortable.

Bernardo said, “Now, let’s see?” She went to her desk drawer and dug around in it before taking out a large red ball gag. Katherine hoped that Bernardo hadn’t guessed that she’d found the other photo, but Bernardo didn’t seem to be aware of it.

She did, however, smile as she took the photo of Alfonso out of her desk and then came over to Katherine holding the photo and ball gag.

“Since you like your boyfriend so much, Katherine, I’ll let you enjoy him for a little longer.”

Katherine watched in horror as Bernardo crumpled up the photo in her hand. It was made of old-fashioned paper, so it crumpled easily into a ball and then Bernardo said:

“Open your mouth, Katherine.”

Katherine guessed what was coming an instant before it did and tried to shut her mouth, but Bernardo was too quick and shoved the balled-up photo into her mouth.

It tasted horrible – dry and papery. Katherine tried to spit it out, but Bernardo shoved the red ball into her mouth and tightly buckled the strap of the gag behind her head, so the photo now sat in her mouth with the ball obstructing it and keeping it in. She could feel the photo getting soggy and she knew that it would be an unbearable gag.

Bernardo stepped back and looked Katherine up and down. After making sure that all the ropes were secure, she was apparently satisfied.

“I’ll be seeing you later today, Katherine.”

Katherine strained to speak, but the gag was too tight. “I wouldn’t bother with that. I think you’ll find the gag easier to endure if you just put up with it.”

Bernardo took her keys and left the office. A moment later, Katherine heard the door locking.

She was already uncomfortable and she knew it would gradually get worse.

But the only thing she could do now was to wait for Bernardo to come back.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Glad to see this story continue
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

No e mystery here and a really cruel headmistress. Is cricketing a schoolgirl still legal in your country?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic