Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

My name is Natasha and this is my story. I am a slim, 162cm tall girl with blond short hair and I go to the 7th grade. After the summer vacations we got Patrick, a new student in the class. So far nothing special. Over time, however, I noticed that Patrick developed eyes for me and it was from then on not long in coming that he complimented me. Since he made no secret of his infatuation with me, this did not escape the other girls in the class and they began to talk about us. I quickly became uncomfortable because Patrick's appearance and his childish manner were simply not my type. So I told Patrick during his recurring flirt attempts more and more clearly that I felt nothing for him and that he should leave me alone.

Patrick didn't let that bother him though and just kept going, which led to the other girls starting to make fun of me and my situation with the annoying admirer. This made me pretty angry, so I started to get meaner and meaner to him and then also hit Patrick once in a while to make it clear to him that I was serious. However, Patrick did not let himself be dissuaded by this. Quite the opposite; he provoked, laughed and annoyed me further, which brought me to continue against him. Patrick, however, kept backing away and did not fight back, which gave me the feeling that I was physically superior to him.

One day during the big break it happened again. He annoyed me and I ran after him through the whole school building and across the schoolyard to confront him and teach him a lesson. We had gym class in the gym after recess. I was wearing a white sweater with red lettering, black leggings and white knee length shopper socks which were bunched up at the ankles. I could work out just fine in this outfit. I just had to change my sweater for a t-shirt.

Patrick walked towards one of the emergency exits of the gym, behind which were the equipment rooms of the gym with the mats and bars. I was a little surprised that the door of the emergency exit could be opened but didn't give it a second thought. I would catch Patrick in the equipment room of the gym and then he could experience something. So I followed Patrick into the equipment room. It was dark in the equipment room and I couldn't see Patrick right away. The next thing I heard was the door slamming shut, followed by a "let's turn the tables".

Patrick rushed at me and we started to wrestle. I couldn't hit him because he kept grabbing my arms, seemingly trying to get them under his control. Patrick was only a few inches taller than me but he wasn't as weak as I thought. He gained the upper hand more and more, positioned himself behind me and pushed me with my front against a pile of three big mats that were lying on top of each other there. Next he started to turn my left arm behind my back and then I heard metal rustling. A ring of metal closed around my left wrist and I started to panic because I thought it was handcuffs because of the rattling sound. "Hey what are you doing" I yelled indignantly as he also brought my right hand behind my back and closed the second cuff around my right wrist so my hands were securely cuffed behind my back. "Looks like you're about to be taught a lesson" he replied visibly amused. "I can't beat you because you're a girl. That's why I thought of something special" he said pointing to the jump ropes lying on the mats in front of me. Looking at all the jump ropes in all different colors, which could have been used to tie up the hands and feet of half the class, a very queasy feeling crept over me.

"What are you... mmpfpfpfff?" I tried to yell but he held one of his palms over my mouth and pinched my nose between his index and ring fingers. I tried to kick at him and free my face from his hand by wild movements to the right and left, but he held my mouth and nose securely shut, so that I gradually ran out of air. He also noticed that my effort was decreasing. He took his hand out of my face in a flash and while I took a breath he shoved a rubber ball into my mouth. While I was trying to get my breath back he had enough time to lock the straps of the gag behind my head.

Next he squatted behind me, clasped my legs and pushed me up. When my belly was level with the top mat, I flipped forward so that I was now lying with my belly on top of the mats. He pushed me further by my legs so that my entire body was centrally located on top of the mats. "We're about to have gym class. So don't worry. As soon as we get the mats out someone will find you here. It'll be a picture for the gods!" he laughed. I lay facing the garage door that separated the equipment room from the gym. The idea that later the garage door would open and I would look my classmates in the face from my predicament made me feel hot and cold at the same time. I will not be able to free myself from the handcuffs and how embarrassing it is to be gagged with a rubber ball in front of all my classmates.

"Let's make sure this will be the lesson of your life too" he said and grabbed the first jump rope. He knotted one end of the rope to the chain of the handcuffs and threw the other end of the rope over the middle linkage of the garage door, which was mounted under the ceiling. I tried to roll back and forth to avoid him managing to tie me up further. However, when he pulled on the rope and my hands were pulled up in the air a bit, my hope was gone pretty quickly. He knotted the rope and hands were now hanging uselessly in the air about 10 cm above my butt. "So that should make my further work much easier" he said with satisfaction. It looks like I walked into a prepared trap for him.

Now I felt him taking off my shoes and socks, whereupon I started protesting into the gag. He said that he still needed my socks and just grinned. What is this crazy man up to, I asked myself. Meanwhile, I felt my mouth watering, but I couldn't swallow it because of the gag. This made me stop my protest, because I was afraid to drool in front of me, if my classmates should stand in front of me later.

Now he sat down behind me, bent my lower legs so that my feet pointed towards the ceiling and I felt him start to tie my ankles together with another rope. Again I tried to resist by kicking with my bare feet. He then pressed my thighs together with his thighs and from then on had an easy time tying my ankles together in parallel. Next he grabbed a rope and wrapped it between my ankles to tighten the shackles. He attached one end of the rope to the middle linkage of the garage door and the other end of the rope to the back linkage. Thus, the soles of my feet were sticking up toward the ceiling as much into the air as my hands.

Next I felt my upper arms being tied together a bit above my elbows. He pulled my elbows together but in such a way that it was not yet uncomfortable and tightened by tying the ropes across between my arms. Because of the fact that my hands and arms were floating in the air, it was especially easy for him to tie me up further. I, on the other hand, could do nothing more, so I did without further resistance. Another rope was knotted with my elbow cuffs and from there led under my right armpit to the front. Over my shoulder he led the rope behind my neck and through my left armpit back to my back. From the knot between my elbows, he led the rope up the middle of my back to the rope that ran behind my neck, wrapped it once around it and led it back to the elbow cuffs. Here he passed it through and pulled it taut so that my elbow cuffs were pulled up a bit and could no longer slip down. Another rope was used to tie the elbow cuffs to the front linkage of the garage door, so that my wrist cuffs were no longer alone in causing my arms to float in the air.

Next, to my amazement, Patrick unlocked the handcuffs. I briefly had hope again and tried to free myself but since my elbows were so well cuffed my hands were floating in the air even without being handcuffed. Without me even being able to grasp anything. Patrick seemed to watch my helpless attempts with amusement. When he started to giggle I gave up and Patrick also tied my wrists together with another jump rope parallel. Because of my little attempt to free myself I forgot to concentrate on the water in my mouth and so a thick thread of drool dripped out of my mouth onto the mat.

With a final rope connected to my wrist restraints, my hands were pulled back up towards the middle garage rod. There it was wrapped around once and then led to the rope which was behind my neck and knotted there. This led after the tightening of the rope to the fact that I was pulled up a little at my shoulders and my head could no longer lay properly on the mat.

With the other rope end still another connection between my wrists and ankles was created. After Patrick has once again tightened all the ropes, which pulled me up towards the ceiling, I was still lying with my stomach on the mats, but could not tilt to either side or move in any other way. I would not have believed Patrick to be able to tie up so professionally and also otherwise I never imagined that a person could be tied up like this.
Patrick now started to walk around the mats to take pictures from all sides including my gagged and drooling mouth. After that Patrick did something out of my sight and asked me if I wanted to say anything else. I mmmpppffff... into my gag because that was a stupid question but to my surprise I felt Patrick start to open the gag behind my head.

So I thought for a moment and decided in my predicament better to be cooperative with Patrick than to insult him. Maybe I could manage to get Patrick to spare me the embarrassment in front of all my classmates and free me again. When the gag fell out of my mouth I told Patrick that I was sorry for being so mean to him. However, when I asked him to untie me, Patrick took his arm, which was at the side of me, in front of my face and stuffed a thick ball of cloth into my mouth. Since I could barely move it was easy for Patrick to reach around my head with his hands and tie the two ends of the gag behind my head. Patrick laughed and told me that he needed my socks for this. I got all red in the face at the thought. Anyone who would see me with my bare feet pointing upward would immediately realize that it would have to be my socks that I had in my mouth. I did not know what was more embarrassing to me. To be gagged with my own socks or with a ball gag. The advantage to the socks was that they absorbed my saliva. Patrick must have wrapped one sock around the shaft of the other sock and knotted it and tied it around my head with the other sock.

For the grand finale, I felt one of the ends of the rope from the knots on my back being passed through the knot of my sock on the back of my head and back onto my back. Next the rope was tightened causing my head to rise and I was forced to look straight ahead at the garage door. Before Patrick left the equipment room he told me that he accepted my apology and would leave me alone with his love for me from now on. However, he would not spare me this lesson to teach me humility.

When Patrick said that he had to go to gym class now and I heard the door of the gym slam shut, I knew that I didn't have much time left and I started to fight against the ropes like crazy. Everything was moving a bit, but except for the rope that connected my hands to my feet, I couldn't grab anything with my hands. I hoped to pull my hands out of the ropes with linear back and forth movements with my arms, but the ropes just moved back and forth with my wrists. The whole thing was very exhausting and I felt myself starting to sweat, so I stopped my attempts to free myself after a few minutes and surrendered to my fate.

After another five minutes, I heard my classmates enter the gym laughing and running around. I heard it quieten down and the teacher began to give instructions to the students. After another five minutes, I heard the students warming up by running around the gym. Meanwhile, I could hear their words as they ran just outside the garage door of the equipment room. When I thought that it couldn't be long now before someone opened the garage door, I heard someone working on the lock of the garage door. Shortly thereafter, the garage door went up and Simon stood in front of me, as did Alin and Derya, who were standing behind it, visibly surprised. When the three of them realized the situation and burst into laughter and amazement, they also drew the attention of the other students with their reaction. Not twenty seconds later, almost the entire class had gathered around me and the mats. Practically motionless bound and gagged, I lay there and had to helplessly accept how my classmates amused themselves about me and groped me.

Sonja was sick that day, so Alin asked Sonja if she had her cell phone in her pocket right now and if she could take a few pictures of me. Sonja did not ask twice and immediately began to photograph me what the others did not escape and they began to pose with me. Now the teacher also came and ordered my classmates to free me immediately.

When I was finally free again I went to the locker room to change and joined my classmates in gym class. During gym class, several classmates came up to me and asked me who it was. I wasn't sure what I was going to say but most didn't miss my feud with Patrick. So I finally admitted that it was Patrick which made the other guys congratulate Patrick.

From that day on everything was different between me and Patrick. Patrick got a warning from the school for his prank on me and I was much quieter from that day on. Our relationship to each other normalized from that day on to a normal relationship among classmates.

Over time, I had to admit to myself that I was the one who was starting to have the hots for Patrick. I was still not really into Patrick but I had to admit to myself that I found it exciting in a strange way to be tied up and I only knew Patrick from whom I knew that he could do it so professionally.

Part 2:
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage fight on the playground (FFF/FFF)
In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)
Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)
Last edited by GirlBondage 11 months ago, edited 10 times in total.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

oh i made a technical logic error in this story.
Can you tell me which one it is? : D
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I really enjoyed this story. I hope our heroine can find someone to tie her up without embarrassing her in front of the class.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Love the story, is the logic error that Sonja was out sick but took pictures?
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I plan to write another episode of the story. My idea is that Natasha discovers her passion for being tied up during the experience. Patrick is still not Natasha's type of boy but through her new passion she now sees him with different eyes. Patrick has gotten in a lot of trouble for his prank and is now very restrained in his attempts to open up to Natascha. Now it is Natascha who tries to make friends with Patrick in order to be really captivated by him in private.

I'm not really in the mood to write right now but I will.

The logical mistake is that you can't open the garage door because Natasha is tied to the guide rods with ropes. I hope not to have broken anyone's illusion : )
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

You are a fantastic writer. Love your stories.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic