An Interview With Your Local Witch: Completed (Mostly F/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> Imagine you lie in your own warm bed instead of being tied up on a wooden table.

Might be easier said then done. Great addition to your story. Love it!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Oh, I love the witch!

She's enjoying the situation but has to be hard on the girls. Love it.

I also want to agree with [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Your ideas and stories are the most creative. Congratulations!
Tugger90 wrote: 2 years ago Another wonderful chapter! You are so creative, and I love the balance of the witch being harsh but also being so interested in the interview as well. Cant wait to see the next part :)
Thanks a lot guys! The witch is indeed a little harsh on the girls, but I will guarantee they won't leave with PTSS. I am glad you appreciate the creativity of the story.
Sociopath3 wrote: 2 years ago I cant wait for the next part
Thanks! Here is the second to last part. (I think)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Poor Valeria :) Brr ... a big Spider on her face. Reminds me in someway of Ron´s Phobia in the Potter Verse: He hate´s spiders :) Nicely done!
I chose a spider partly because it is such a common phobia, especially for girls. But yeah, Ron's depiction of fear is very iconic, and may or may not have inspired me subconsiously.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago > Imagine you lie in your own warm bed instead of being tied up on a wooden table.

Might be easier said then done. Great addition to your story. Love it!
Thanks for your comment! I just love such snarky replies.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
“I am starting to worry spiders aren't a real phobia of yours, Miss Schwalenberg,” I told my guest, who lay tied up on my table. “On a scale of 1 to 10, how much fear do you experience now?”

I was unsure whether Valeria still assumed she was under the influence of my truth serum. Violet’s eight hairy legs made little steps on her face, reeking lightly of half-eaten cockroaches.

“Come on, speak.”

Valeria pushed her lips slightly open, feeling one of Violet’s legs balancing on it. “Seven.”

“That’s fine, isn’t it? A seven is like telling your parents you had a C+ for your art project. Then we should increase the tension a little, shouldn’t we?”

I grinned at Evelyn, who was still horribly afraid of poor Violet.

“Please, please,” Valeria whispered with a duck face to keep the spider’s legs out of her mouth. “Nine.”

“Miss Schwalenberg, I can't hear your voice. You should talk a little louder.”

Evelyn watched my smile in disgust, so I winked.

“Madam, I am scared but feel safe. Seven is high,” Valeria said, and Violet’s legs sunk into her mouth. I pulled it out, fearing it would be bitten off.

“Are you ticklish?”

Valeria nodded, and I commanded Marvin to wield the black feather, and Valeria shrieked and swung her head forward. Her ankles were bolded to the table, and her arms to the other end, so she could not move much. Yet, her body twisted like a drunken caterpillar while Violet stayed calm and had attached herself to her face.

“Ladies, we play a little game. Miss Dommermuth, I saw you write without staring at your paper, thus from now, you keep looking at me. If you don’t, Marvin will tickle miss Schwalenberg. You can now pose your next question.”

Evelyn thought for a moment as her light brown eyes matched my deep black ones. “We wondered why you tie children up at night? Would putting them in a magical sleep not be easier?”

I bent forward, making Evelyn back away. “Well, well, as I told you, I need fear to survive. Many would forget about that spell. The black sheets spread fear for both the children and their parents while they are entirely safe.”

I waited as Evelyn wrote this down while maintaining eye contact. “But why do you tie us? Scaring us with spiders, hexes, or detention could control us as well.”

Her eloquent response surprised me. Evelyn could also beat her fear. I stared down at her notebook, trying to come up with an answer, and pulled her gaze towards mine. I got her. Valeria shrieked as Marvin brushed the feather across the sole of her right foot. Evelyn glared back at me without blinking. A bit too fast and detached when compared with her tortured friend.

“Could you pet Violet’s abdomen?”

Evelyn nodded, took a deep breath, and stared at the tarantula, which was another mistake. Marvin let his claws and the feather tickle Valeria’s soles once more. Evelyn corrected her error for the second time, but now her face showed a more adequate amount of panic.

“Madam, um, I can’t touch your beautiful spider while gazing at you,” she stumbled with her cute puppy eyes. I had to stay strong.

“That’s your problem and not mine, miss Dommermuth. It is quite daring to dismiss such a simple task while your friend is tied up and blindfolded. Are you telling me your assignment is worse than Valeria’s? That’s audacious. Stretch your arm and be gentle. You have ten seconds.”

Evelyn’s trembling hand moved toward the spider as her face paled as white as a yeti’s pelt. She had missed my slip-up: I had referred to Valeria with her first name. I smiled as Violet turned around to face Evelyn. Her index finger and middle finger stroked the abdomen and waited for approval to retreat.

“Bondage does not allow further infractions that same evening, nor does it waste the time of your school to discipline students themselves. I could have chosen some fear-inducing method, but as you experienced yourself tonight, children get used to that. And although bondage shocks many parents, it does not surprise most. Besides, I got my history with tying humans up.”

“What kind of history?” Evelyn countered, already having forgotten about the punishment. I admired her courage.

“Back in France, sometime in the early 1470s, I lived at an underground brothel for a few months. Girls let themselves be tied up, and if things turned ugly, I would intervene. One day a bold boy of noble birth had the guts to request I would bind his girl. I complied. Her tip was significant, and he turned out to be honorable and courteous. The two got an affair, and I was hired to prevent bastards and keep the nights interesting. They were the closest to human friends for me in a century.”

Evelyn flipped her notebook without losing sight of my eyes, so I paused for a moment. “And what happened next?”

“Some witches prefer to kidnap children, give them an enjoyable mini-vacation, and replace their memories to create terror in the hearts of the people. I acted more like a poltergeist obsessed with ropes. Unfortunately, a few years later, the first large witch-hunts emerged across Europe. The Catholic Church craved power, and the women knowledgeable of herbs and medicine stood in their way. The divine faith in healing had to be a monopoly of the priests. Countless innocent souls lost their lives, including many of my friends. I barely survived them by going from town to town working as a tax collector. Those are terrifying already, but I added a few subtle details.”

I smirked at Evelyn, who had stopped writing my sentences down. I let Marvin tap Valeria’s soles once more to let her twist and turn, grabbing Evelyn’s attention. “This is soooo cool. I can’t hardly believe it. Any special stories you want to share?”

“It’s getting late, miss Dommermuth. I will allow you one more question but will increase the fun one final time. Could you please keep your hand still?”

Evelyn obliged, and I let Violet jump down on the table and walk onto Evelyn’s left wrist. Evelyn flinched, but her hand stayed on the table. “Calm down. Violet’s no butterfly, but doesn’t bite either.”

“Really?” Evelyn asked in amazement, having broken eye contact with me to ready herself to launch Violet against the ceiling.

“Yes, I only explained what the consequences were of her bite and that she would not attack when Valeria lay still. I never explained what would happen if she moved.”

“What? This was all a lie?” Valeria exclaimed. “I was afraid of nothing?”

I hardly could contain my laughter. I got a blue vial from one of my closest and filled a pipette with two drops. “Miss Schwalenberg, please open your mouth. This will free you from the ties in an instant.”

Valeria obliged, and seconds after the second drop touched her tongue, she started to shrink to hardly five inches. She morphed out of the ropes and cuffs, and her blindfold fell on the table.

“Miss Schwalenberg, meet Violet once more,” I told the tiny girl standing on my table. “Is she scary now?”
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago “What? This was all a lie?” Valeria exclaimed. “I was afraid of nothing?”
That was fun. Great chapter (and no snarky comment this time).
Oh, hold one, maybe that was one ;)

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Interessting interview technique :) Tickling Valeria to keep Evelyn concentrated on the job ad hand :) The atmosphere of this scene hovers between scary and comical elements, I like that :)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I just read all the parts and I must say that this is a great story, I really like the fact that it is told from the witch's perspective, it really adds to the fun of it.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Great continuation
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago I just read all the parts and I must say that this is a great story, I really like the fact that it is told from the witch's perspective, it really adds to the fun of it.
Same here, I caught up and read all the parts and really enjoy this story. Very creative and original!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Great interrogation technique, indeed. And great chapter too.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks for eveyone who commented!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Interessting interview technique :) Tickling Valeria to keep Evelyn concentrated on the job ad hand :) The atmosphere of this scene hovers between scary and comical elements, I like that :)
The witch mostly seems to want to have fun herself, and challenging the girls is her cruel way of doing that. That interview technique is just another method to pull her guests out of their comfort zone. I am glad you like my weird little story.
Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago
banshee wrote: 2 years ago I just read all the parts and I must say that this is a great story, I really like the fact that it is told from the witch's perspective, it really adds to the fun of it.
Same here, I caught up and read all the parts and really enjoy this story. Very creative and original!
Thanks a lot for your comment! Great to hear the previous part motivated you to red the rest.
Yeah, the perspective is a little experimental. Few of the witch stories, especially when some sort of apprentice is involved, are written from the persepctive of the witch. Thanks for your comment!

Here is the final chapter in the story of the Moonwaite witch.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My magnificent tarantula Violet approached Valeria on the table. Her eight blue legs were each three times the size of Valeria’s two legs. Valeria stepped back from the monstrous spider but tripped in the deep grooves in the wood. The tiny human in her pink pajamas caught herself and stared in terror, ready to scream. Violet beat her as well eight to two when counting eyes.

“Stay calm, miss Schwalenberg,” I consoled her. “Nothing will happen to you. Face your fear.”

The girl obliged and did not attempt to run. I offered her a minute to calm down and familiarize herself once more with Violet.

“Good, Valeria, you have been very courageous tonight. Keep your hands to your sides. Then, miss Dommermuth and I can finalize our interview.”

Valeria nodded, and I turned to Evelyn, whose cheeks had whitened in disgust. Had I gone too far?

Violet moved forward and snatched Valeria up with her two front legs. Standing on four legs, she spun the girl while the last two legs directed the sticky silk from her abdomen forward. She turned the human around as the pink vanished behind the white fibers. Soon it had immobilized Valeria. Violet’s silk was not tight and did not cut off the circulation of the freshman, and she was extra cautious around her face and neck. Yet, Valeria was stuck. The cocoon doubled her diameter, making it a thick sleeping bag that stuck from the inside to her. Violet laid her prey on the table and returned to Evelyn.

“Miss Dommermuth, what will your ultimate question be?”

My Singapore blue bumped into Evelyn’s left hand that rested on her notebook. She marched into the sleeve of the dull grey pajama and wandered up. Avoiding another scolding calling her a coward compared with Valeria, Evelyn ignored the spider but did not look away.

“Um, I asked something similar already, but why do you tie us up? Why Moonwaite?”

“That’s what your last question will be?” I scorned. Thousands of questions would have generated a more fascinating response.

The plants still secured Evelyn tightly to her chair, so she could not run from Violet. Her right hand clutched a pen, which could fly into her left sleeve any moment and pierce my harmless little pet. She was not as keen under pressure. Her light brown eyes did not broke contact with the bulb in her sleeve as she nodded.

“Alright then. I moved to the New World halfway through the 17th century, fleeing from the European witch hunts. Most of my companions died in Salem or fled further, but I stayed in the area and founded Moonwaite. The weather is wonderful, not too cold, warm, dry, or wet, and the swamp is ideal. I was here first, and I call this place home.”

“And why did you stay? How did you get in contact with our school?” Evelyn pressed as Violet appeared on her shoulder from the pajama. I admired her capability of neglecting the hairy legs on her skin.

I chuckled. “You had one final question.”

“But – um, you did not – said as the spider climbed on her face and covered her mouth. “Oh, stop that!” she mumbled without opening her mouth. Her transformation from being scared of everything to enduring Violet was remarkable. Valeria had set an excellent example.

“Well, ever since living here, I got contacts in Moonwaite. I cured many diseases, tracked down fugitives, and helped many into Hollywood and Washington. Isn’t it peculiar how many celebrities Moonwaite has? And most return here to raise their kids and retire. I got many friends here, but nobody knows who. For example, I saved your principal from drowning in a kiddie pool when he was a toddler. He gave me this wonderful job.”

“But you had to frighten us!”

My lips curled. “Moonwaite always enjoyed a reputation for its haunted houses, for which I should take credit. Nowadays, with so few illiterates, a simple note saying ‘You are being watched…’ terrifies most. Going to another city every day and distributing a dozen is enough to keep me alive.”

Evelyn scribbled my reply down before Violet jumped from her face onto the table. I returned her to her cage and closed it. “That’s it, girls. Time to bring you home. Please, stay still.”

I conjured my black elastic sheets that gagged Evelyn firmly before the roots retracted, releasing her and from the wooden chair. I put Valeria in a leather backpack together with the notebook and pen as my broomstick drifted to me from the bedroom. While laying my left arm around Evelyn, I grasped the handle with my right hand. “It’s almost one o’clock already, so we gotta hurry. After all, you should have been in bed already.”

Without Evelyn’s consent, I took off and chased through the forest, narrowly dodging the trees. My passenger in front of me froze, scared of every near miss, and closed her eyes in panic. I pressed her firmly against my chest as the rollercoaster let her scream in her gag, which suppressed it well. I raced under a bridge and sped through the gardens and porches of Moonwaite until I reached Maple Lane and stopped right before Valeria’s window. It was still on a crack, so I opened it and helped Evelyn through. Her final test was over.

“Lie down on the bed. It’s bedtime,” I ordered, wrapping Evelyn’s entire body with the black elastic sheets into a solid cocoon as soon as she climbed onto the bed. Next, I picked Valeria out of the backpack and peeled the cobweb off using my long yellow fingernails. With a pipette, I dripped a drop of a bright orange potion in her mouth, enlarging her to her original size on her king-sized bed. Without a word acknowledging her, I offered her the same treatment as her friend. She had no time to ask questions or stretch. I had to be harsh.

I placed pillows under their heads and tucked the blanket under their chins. I left the notebook, pen, and ten magical candies on Valeria’s table and also gave a list of ten effects but did not tell which candy was which. Before heading home, I placed two large plushes of Violet next to their heads to forever remind them of this night.

I grinned one final time at the bold girls, who had dared to challenge a witch. Then I flew out of the window, shut it, and made my way home. All teens of Moonwaite were asleep, so my job was done. Now, I could take a relaxing bath and work on my new candies that let one roar like a lion. I couldn’t wait to read the girls’ report. As I took a cooking workshop with their teacher, Mr. Reifenberg, I would read it and reexperience this fun night once more. Fortunately, their oath prevented them from telling anyone else. My secrets were safe, and for seven more centuries, humanity would fear me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who enjoyed the story and would like to read more about witches, magic, and bondage, good news! I have two other short stories on this site that combine the two as well:

1) The Halloween Witch-Hunt
Synopsis: Kara, a freshman college athlete without bondage experience, is invited to participate in a witch hunt. Together with twelve other girls, she is presented to the hunters, hunted down in a forest, and put to justice. The longest surviving contender wins a large sum of money. Will Kara win?

2) Two Cursed Childhoods
Synopsis: In their early childhood, Vella's mother cursed Caleb so every girl he ever likes will get instantly tied up. How do both deal with such a curse?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A finale furioso :) Congratulations! The Witch is an fascinating character - and the two Girls were very brave. You mixed the magical and the non magical world and I like the result very much - must be my love for Harry Potter and Fantasy in general.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Really liked the story, you managed to include a lot of very creative ideas in it. After reading this I'll probably read some of the other stories you left for us to read, if this tells me anything about your stories is that witches are at least one of your elements.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn, great story, great ending. Although I wish (but I do that with lots of stories) there was more.
Thank you for creating this adventure. Please don't wait 7 centuries for your next story...

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago A finale furioso :) Congratulations! The Witch is an fascinating character - and the two Girls were very brave. You mixed the magical and the non magical world and I like the result very much - must be my love for Harry Potter and Fantasy in general.
Thanks a lot! It was very fun to write in this theme with the slightly unusual witch. It was a good puzzle to let this story work. Now I am rereading ome of the Harry Potter books once more, mostly due to you mentioning them.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Really liked the story, you managed to include a lot of very creative ideas in it. After reading this I'll probably read some of the other stories you left for us to read, if this tells me anything about your stories is that witches are at least one of your elements.

Thanks a lot! I am honored it inspired you to read more of my stories. Both involve witches, but the tone and subject is very different from this tale. So there is little overlap.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Darn, great story, great ending. Although I wish (but I do that with lots of stories) there was more.
Thank you for creating this adventure. Please don't wait 7 centuries for your next story...
Haha, thanks a lot. In the past year, I have been writing a lot more for my studies, so hence I update not as often anymore. But I hope to post the start of a slightly more raw and adult story at the end of the week.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I like your two other witch stories and this one too. As you noted, it is different with little overlap. Very creative writing, you set a high benchmark.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Too bad Syn got sloshed. There could have been some great fun and games. But possibly Roman will not be all business. Plymouth has put herself so out and she seems so vulnerable. I have to hope that nothing bad befalls her. At least nothing that she does not want.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I like your two other witch stories and this one too. As you noted, it is different with little overlap. Very creative writing, you set a high benchmark.
Thanks a lot for your kind words. They mean a lot to me.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Too bad Syn got sloshed. There could have been some great fun and games. But possibly Roman will not be all business. Plymouth has put herself so out and she seems so vulnerable. I have to hope that nothing bad befalls her. At least nothing that she does not want.
I think this comment belongs to another story. RopeBunny's maybe?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Opps. Sorry about that.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

No problem! That can happen.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I have to admit that imagining that giant tarantula (relatively giant) wrapping the poor girl in her web made me shiver a little... It was written really well, I can understand why Evelyn had such a hard time focusing on the interview.

Awesome story! A really creative concept. I'll have to read your other two stories that you mention =)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago I have to admit that imagining that giant tarantula (relatively giant) wrapping the poor girl in her web made me shiver a little... It was written really well, I can understand why Evelyn had such a hard time focusing on the interview.

Awesome story! A really creative concept. I'll have to read your other two stories that you mention =)
Thanks a lot! Maybe I was a little rough on Valeria, but to my defence, I seldom get an opportunity to write for such bondage. I had a well-behaved spider and magic, so why wouldn't I do the obvious?
ezco
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ezco »

Hi, i loved your story but i wanted to ask something that catch my atention? How did the witches manipulated the memories of the kids? and what kind of mini vacations they gave them? i also love hypnosis and i would love to know how you imagine they would do it, would the witch tell the kids that she will wipe his or her memory? and how would the kids reacts?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

ezco wrote: 2 years ago Hi, i loved your story but i wanted to ask something that catch my atention? How did the witches manipulated the memories of the kids? and what kind of mini vacations they gave them? i also love hypnosis and i would love to know how you imagine they would do it, would the witch tell the kids that she will wipe his or her memory? and how would the kids reacts?
Hey! Thanks a lot for your comment, and welcome to the board! The exact interpretation of the remark you mention was meant to be left to the readers' imagination. However, I can give you a vague idea of what "our" witch would have done.

At night, she kidnaps the children without warning, bagging them under her broom (like she did to Valeria and Evelyn). She brings them to her hut, ties them up, and scares them in any way possible without harming them. She would show her true self, terrify them with the prospect of dying, and slowly prepare a meal and hot kettle to boil them in. The longer the anticipation, the more dread. Then she could offer one of her animals a bite, hang them by their ankles, or alter their bodies to frighten them further. She toys with them in less and less ominous and threatening manners until they realize they are in no danger whatsoever.

After explaining everything and comforting the kids, she has fun with them. She gives them cool powers, lets them py on their crush with a crystal ball, or promises (magical) aid with a dull chore or assignment. Sometimes, they stay for a few days to spread fear in their hometown. If she kidnapped multiple children at once, she can choose to force them to keep the trip a shared secret to create a long-lasting bond between them. Otherwise, after explaining what will happen, she wipes their memories and brings them home in a way that frightens many more. For example, she ties them up at the edge of the forest with a note that reads something. For example, "This one had great blood. I will return during the next full moon." or "Next week I will take a fatter one. At least those are edible." Or she would implant a false memory they had escaped the hut and return home in panic or leave them tied up in their bedroom.

In a fantasy world, the children's curiosity would always pardon the horror, and an experienced witch knows how to read their emotions after hundreds of similar kidnappings. But it would naturally go wrong a few times, and many witches would not bother to give the children, in hindsight, a good experience.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic