The Taste of a Jock's Socks (MM/m) (Completed!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Taste of a Jock's Socks (MM/m) (Completed!)

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Please note: This is not stealing [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 's Bound and Gagged universe, this is purely just writing a story based upon the universe. He has very much encouraged me to write this, and has even labelled it as a little sidestory to the BaG universe. Please enjoy!

The Taste of a Jock's Socks

I had never known when to stop pushing it so far.

I think a perfect example of this happened just a few days ago, which involved Lachlan, my athletic meathead of an older brother (seriously, I think he only managed an ATAR of like 68, how sad!). We never really got along very well, especially considering we were polar opposites in almost every aspect. Also involved was his best friend Chris.

Now, Chris, he is special!

I think he plays footy or some other sport for the uni? Not sure, but Jesus Christ he was hot. Lachlan always managed to surround himself with his cute athlete friends, but Chris was different. Everything about him seemed perfect to my hilariously gay eyes, from the weird things like the shape of his head to the more obvious like his bulging muscles. I think it’s safe to assume that I had a rather large crush on him from the moment I saw him.

It all happened when Mum and Dad went away on one of their weekend-long “dates” which left Lachlan to “take care of me” for the weekend. Honestly, a stupid concept as I can take care of myself, thank you very much. Anyway, we were both very much unhappy with the arrangement, which in hindsight may have provided the foundation for what happened later that cursed Friday night.

Lachlan and Chris both came into the house shortly after Mum and Dad left. God knows what they were doing, but they were both drenched in sweat and you could smell them from halfway across the damn living room. Disgusting fucking slobs. They plonked their huge bodies on the sofa and booted up the console, bringing two giant pairs of shoe-clad feet onto the perfectly fine coffee table. Thanks for that one, dickheads, I just cleaned that.

Despite wanting a better look at Chris, I instead preferred to not inhale their stench and retreated to my room. I busied myself with ignoring my homework, messaging friends, and browsing social media sites. The first mistake of that night was getting water.
Now you would think getting water should be a rather easy task, but I suppose my personal conduct got the better of me. All this pain over the weekend for a cup of water…

The fastest way to get to the kitchen was through the living room, which unfortunately meant I had to walk in front of the TV. I’m sure you can see where this is going.

Chris and Lachlan were rather intensely absorbed into whatever the fuck they were playing, and clearly did not appreciate me disturbing that.

“Oi, dickhead! You’re blocking the TV” Lachlan sneered, casting me a hateful and generally pissed-off look.

“Oh no, what a damn tragedy,” I retorted and walked past, catching another whiff of his and Chris’ post-exercise smell which was NOT PLEASANT, to say the least, “UGH! You both smell like shit, and Lachlan you’re acting like a piece of shit. For the love of God have a damn shower.”

That comment was the second mistake. The third mistake was turning my back, and continuing onwards to the kitchen without a care in the world.

That third mistake was quickly realised when I heard a quick murmur and felt two pairs of burly arms wrapped around my torso and begin to pull me away to God knows where.

That was when I realised I was in deep shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feedback would be greatly appreciated and encouraged! I'm still learning how to do this sort of thing. Please be nice I'm sensitive :D
Last edited by OrdinaryWorld 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

So excited to see where this goes! Great first chapter and I love the dynamics already being set up here. Really good job!
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Mitchelaiden wrote: 2 years ago So excited to see where this goes! Great first chapter and I love the dynamics already being set up here. Really good job!
Thank you so much! :D

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Nicely done! It seems that we're getting a BaG extended universe, I don't think there are many here who would object to that. What a treat!

Quite a teasing chapter, very much looking forwards to the 'problems' that the main character's big mouth are giving him! The dynamics are indeed great already! Have no clue what ATAR stands for, but I could understand what you meant perfectly fine. So keep it up and thank you for the story!
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago Nicely done! It seems that we're getting a BaG extended universe, I don't think there are many here who would object to that. What a treat!

Quite a teasing chapter, very much looking forwards to the 'problems' that the main character's big mouth are giving him! The dynamics are indeed great already! Have no clue what ATAR stands for, but I could understand what you meant perfectly fine. So keep it up and thank you for the story!
ATAR is an Australian thing (Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank), basically the score you get given at the end of Year 12 which determines which tertiary courses you can do, very simplified obviously.
I just chucked it in just as a little sorta shoutout to the other Aussies in the M/M community. :lol:

Thank you for the feedback!

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

The meathead having an ATAR of 68 stings a little, having gotten a lightly lower ATAR myself (varied reasons).
Still a delight to see an Australian writing stories, it’s a rare joy to see cultural references I understand entirely. :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the League of Tug Writers [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]!
What a brilliant start to such a promising story!

I'm greatly loving the flow of the narration. It feels very natural and teen-like.
How dare they sully the living room by putting their giant, shoe-clad soles on that perfectly fine coffee table! :lol:

I'm sure a lot of people won't be expecting to be greeted with the sight of Chris when they click on this story ;)
Can't wait to see what the huge-bodied jocks intend to do with you and that loud mouth of yours.

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
You're off to a superb start, my friend.

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago The meathead having an ATAR of 68 stings a little...
Reason more for this little brat of a narrator to get his deserved comeuppance then! :twisted:
If the title of the story has anything to do with it, then I'm sure the little guy will be in quite a bit of trouble, seeing as Chris is involved 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Tsk tsk, dear narrator! Don't you know it's just common courtesy to yell "crossing" before passing between gamers and the TV? I'm afraid whatever's up next for you from Lachlan and Chris, you deserve! :lol:

Amazing start [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]! I love your humorous tone and conversational narration, and I'm eager to see just what our discourteous protagonist has stepped in.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Chris 😍😍😍😍

Definitely can't wait to see what they have in store!!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great debut chapter [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]. We really get a feel for the character of the narrator and it does feel like he is somewhat deserving of the socks that the title suggests are about to come his way. Your writing is easy to read and has drawn me in to the story.

Chris isn't top of my list of characters from B&G but I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with him and what he does to the narrator.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

damn, I love this so far, cant wait for part 2
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Our poor narrator is definitely in for it now! I have to sympathize with him though. As the bratty younger brother myself, I'm pretty sure I had the exact same interaction with my brother when we were younger (minus the ensuing bondage sadly).

A great start! can't wait to see the punishment these two jocks dole out!
My M/M Stories Here
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot start! Looking forward to the narrator getting a taste of jock sweat.

Also, would love to see a picture of Lachlan too :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Awesome start, love the slyle of the narration for sure.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] I really like this story so far .
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I can see where this is going. :D Great prose, it's really fluid and engaging.

I think the protagonist was kinda asking for a comeback with how rude he was being but in this case, it was justified.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]

I have been absolutely shocked and astounded by the outpour of extremely positive support from the community, complimenting things from the tone to the dynamic between the characters. Pretty surprised so many people liked the tone of the story to the extent that they commented on it!
I am so grateful and deeply thankful for each and every one of your comments.

My goal is to get Ch2 up by at least the end of this week, if not earlier.
See you then (hopefully)! :D

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] and lots of our other forum regulars are currently on leave, dealing with family matters and other important issues. But I think it's safe to say they'll all be pretty thrilled upon discovering this tale when they return.

Can't wait for Chapter II, kiddo! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Eyyy, I got this done much faster than expected. Please enjoy!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]

The Taste of a Jock's Socks: Chapter 2

Lachlan, Lachlan, Lachlan.

I suppose you could consider him objectively attractive, but that’s weird to say given he’s my brother. Here’s an attached picture of him on his trip to Europe during his gap year, pre-COVID mind you.

I’ll be honest, I was shocked that he could find it on a map! Look at that jacket. He wears the damn thing all the time during the terrible winters here. He thinks it looks cool, I personally think he’s going for a “Daniel Andrews during a COVID press conference” look. My fellow Victorians, would you say that’s an accurate assessment?

Speaking of COVID and Daniel Andrews, he got SO (hilariously) PISSED when the restrictions were announced! Only one hour of exercise outside for you, big bro! I think that’s the main reason his muscles have shrunk a fair bit the past year or so, we don’t have any exercise equipment in the house.

Sucked in! (Please don’t tell him I said all that, thanks xx)

Anyway, back to scheduled programming, in yesterday’s episode we witnessed a piece of trash and a sexy piece of half-trash grab my innocent body for no apparent reason other than that they got offended!

I’ll admit, I screamed. Yelped, even.

“AAAHH! What are you- GET OFF ME!”

“Ahaha! Gotcha now bitchboy! We’re gonna have some fun,” he cackled, “won’t we Chris?!”
My hunky brother’s friend laughed, not as passionately as Lachlan but still, I could tell I wouldn’t find mercy in him, “Haha! Yeah,” he smirked, rolling his eyes just the slightest and ruffling my hair, “let's get him back to your room Lachie.”

Did I kick and thrash about like a little kid having a tantrum? Yes
Was it a very passionate and desperate attempt to get free? Yes
Was it successful in the slightest? No. Of course, it wasn’t.

And so, I was hauled off to my brother’s dark abyss like a criminal being arrested by two athletic police officers. Naturally, I blushed. I had never been able to touch Chris before, maybe it would’ve felt magical if he wasn’t covered in a film of sweat, and he wasn’t dragging me to my imminent doom. I still had no clue what’s going on, mind you, so my anxiety (and a weird sense of excitement…? Why?) were skyrocketing.

Lachlan kicked open the door, and the stench of old and stale socks, undies, and God knows what else wafted out. I grimaced and turned my head to the side to avoid it. Not effective.

“GOD! NOOO, PLEASE STOP!” I yelled, also not effective, shockingly. Coughing, and trying not to gag, I spluttered out “FUCK! Why does it smell so bad?! Don’t you ever wash your shit?”

“Nope!” He said, giving me a toothy grin. Great. Just fantastic. I’ve been captured against my will and now-

*PLONK*

Rather unceremoniously, I was dropped onto the bed, with Lachlan using barely any of his strength holding me down. “Chris!” He called, “can you get me the rope? Should be in my wardrobe, at the bottom!” He looked down at me flashed a smirk, and in a normal voice like nothing strange was going on, said “Gonna get this fag into a nice hogtie!” Chris responded rather enthusiastically “Ooooooh shit, he’s in for a rough time this weekend, isn’t he?!”

What in the shit?! Why does my dunce of an older brother have coils of rope in his wardrobe? Second of all, what on God’s green Earth is a hogtie? Finally, I'M SORRY BUT DID HE SAY ALL WEEKEND?!

I must’ve said the last bit out loud, as Lachlan laughed and replied with sparkling eyes and all the glee in the world “Yeah baby bro (God, I HATE it when he calls me that), all weekend.”

My heart stopped. Completely. My veins felt so icy, so cold. I shivered. I couldn’t breathe. I swear to God I’m not being dramatic. Chris and Lachlan cheered as he came back with more rope than you could find in a fucking Bunning’s Warehouse. I was still reeling from the news, which Chris seemed to pick up on.

“Awww, don’t be scared, we’ll treat you well! You’ll get to enjoy some nice aromatherapy and gastronomy!” He looked at Lachlan in the eye, and they both cackled. I didn’t know why.

I don’t know what followed. So much rope went around my ankles, stomach, wrists. So many knots, too many knots. I would describe more, but unfortunately, I’m not an expert with these things. By the end of the ordeal, I was on my stomach, ankles and feet near together but not touching, and I was in pain. Too much pain. Is it supposed to be this uncomfortable? They bantered on like good mates just hanging around at school, paying no attention to what *I* was feeling. It was like this was fucking normal for them! Once they were done, they placed me on the floor, my nose being assaulted by the socks, shoes and undies strewn about. If only I knew it’d get so much worse.

“Now this is what you get for not respecting me enough!” Lachlan laughed, in an almost teasing way, from where he was sitting on his bed. His still shoe-clad feet hanging off. “Do you apologise? Do you admit that your big bro is better than you in almost every way?”

Fourth mistake. I spat back at him, “You deserve no respect. From anyone. Ever. Most certainly not from me! AND YOU’RE NOT BETTER THAN ME! Get me out of this fuckin rope!” I struggled. I struggled even more furiously when I noticed his and Chris’ cocky looks down at me. I had never felt more humiliated, more ashamed.

“Pretty shitty choice, don’t you think? Chris? We’ll fix up that attitude in no time. Money-back guaranteed!” He winked at me, before edging off his old AF1 Nikes.

Oh no.

A funny smell began to fill my nose.

He edged it off further, the stink got stronger.

OH NO.

One shoe was off, and it got so much worse. I can't even describe it, even now. It was a horrifying mix of musky, cheesy, vinegary. It just smelled like a sock and foot! His sock looked and smelled so damn ripe. Jesus Christ someone please help me.

“Please enjoy!” He smirked, flexing his toes right in front of my nose. I could feel the fucking heat and humidity. I wanted to die. I gagged.

It was a very long weekend indeed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading the 2nd instalment! The next one will be the final one unless things change. Feedback is very much encouraged and would be greatly appreciated :D

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Lockdown again certainly makes life exciting (the joys of being an essential worker who uses suddenly empty public transport).
I’ll confess to loving the ‘active’ style of your writing, describing the events in motion. As they happen rather than just this happened and then this.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago Lockdown again certainly makes life exciting (the joys of being an essential worker who uses suddenly empty public transport).
I’ll confess to loving the ‘active’ style of your writing, describing the events in motion. As they happen rather than just this happened and then this.
I don't really mind the lockdown; I get to dodge a French SAC :lol:
Can imagine how nice it must feel being on empty PT.

Interesting to hear you say that considering the story is in the past tense! Very glad you like it though :)

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago
Oh no.

A funny smell began to fill my nose.

He edged it off further, the stink got stronger.

OH NO.
Just an example of what I mean.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, this story is amazing! Great job, [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention], I really look forward to the next chapter!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Oh, this was awesome! Very active and direct indeed, and I really love the tone, the way it is written. The narrators personality really comes through, especially in those little quips in between. I just love how he can't help himself but dig his own grave even deeper. :lol:

And I have to say, Lachlan is way hotter than his friend Chris! ;)

Looking forwards to what is happening to our poor narrator during the weekend! It started quite challenging already!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic