The Taste of a Jock's Socks (MM/m) (Completed!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Note To Readers
This is for those who may have missed this, this story shares some crossover elements with bondagefreak's Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag, his series Easy Prey 1 & 2, and his currently ongoing story Easy Prey 3, as they are all set in the same universe. The enjoyment of this story may be partially decreased due to a lack of familiarity with the base texts.
Thanks for the shoutout, little guy ;)

I know at least a few readers over on Easy Prey had a bit of a blast at the fact that Ethan was revealed to be on friendly terms with Lachlan, Chris, Shawn, Big Mike & company. The stage is now set for an extension of the BaG roster.

I can't help but wonder how our nameless narrator would fair against the likes of Ethan, Joshua or Skaterboy Phil.

For those who don't read Bound & Gagged, Chris is one of the main characters there and also happens to be the recipient of the narrator's fancy.

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago I am the Mighty Volo, binder of men great and small, master of methods most malignant in the art of capture and enslavement, Tickler Extraordinaire, and Master of the Company, which you may have read about ;)
Well said, my friend 8-)
Tickler Extraordinaire indeed!
Anyone who disrespects you will have to deal with me as well.
And I think we can add [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] to our ranks as well.

Mouthy twerps better fall in line real fast if they know whats good for them 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Anyone who disrespects you will have to deal with me as well.
And I think we can add @KidnappedCowboy to our ranks as well.

Mouthy twerps better fall in line real fast if they know whats good for them 8-)
Should I be on the look out? :o

Be wary of my surroundings? :shock:

Watch out lest someone jump me? :?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] No, my friend.
It's the other way around :lol:
It's the others who should be wary and on the lookout for yourself, Volo and I.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Well, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]...

Woe be to those who dare cross me, lest they find themselves bound, gagged, and transported to lands from which they never shall return! :twisted:
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Surprised the child benefits scandal didn't sink Rutte and the VVD tbh.
You're not the only one... It's a mess here, nobody really knows what's happening anymore.

And the potential choice of your field of study seems great btw! I haven't done my whole degree in International Politics like [mention]Ossassin[/mention] has, but my History degree had a big focus on international politics as well, and my exchange in Canada focused on that as well, so I know the area well. I'm doing a Master in Cultural History right now. The job situation over here is that it is so broad of a degree that with a bit of creativity you can get in almost anywhere, but there are not a lot of jobs that ask for it specifically. If you find it interesting, go for it!

And it seems like having a big mouth is contagious in this topic... :lol:
Someone takes a word the wrong way and the big guys need to make themselves known, pff... ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Surprised the child benefits scandal didn't sink Rutte and the VVD tbh.
You're not the only one... It's a mess here, nobody really knows what's happening anymore.

And the potential choice of your field of study seems great btw! I haven't done my whole degree in International Politics like @Ossassin has, but my History degree had a big focus on international politics as well, and my exchange in Canada focused on that as well, so I know the area well. I'm doing a Master in Cultural History right now. The job situation over here is that it is so broad of a degree that with a bit of creativity you can get in almost anywhere, but there are not a lot of jobs that ask for it specifically. If you find it interesting, go for it!

And it seems like having a big mouth is contagious in this topic... :lol:
Someone takes a word the wrong way and the big guys need to make themselves known, pff... ;)
What can I say we are a chatty bunch, I must confess I was tempted to do a masters, if your hoping to get a job in your chosen field I would recommend it to buff up your CV. I’ll confess to regretting not doing it at the time.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago What can I say we are a chatty bunch,
Haha! But it's good conversation though :)

So Politics and IR isn't a useless degree and leads to work? That was my main concern.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

It is hard to find work in the field, but it is possible provided your persistent in going for graduate programs and in following extracurricular opportunities.
You can do it, but you need to commit to it and potentially eye up a masters.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago It is hard to find work in the field, but it is possible provided your persistent in going for graduate programs and in following extracurricular opportunities.
You can do it, but you need to commit to it and potentially eye up a masters.
Awesome, tyvm :)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great story and perfect finale [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] !!!

Loved the pace and pictures that complemented the story :D
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
Hey buddy-boi.

Just wanted to let you know that I've recently re-read this sweet piece and still found it as enjoyable and brilliant as I did the first time.
I know I've encouraged you to try writing another short piece over the past handful of months, and each time you've stated being completely dissatisfied with your first attempt...even though everyone here had a blast reading it.

Speaking from personal experience, authors and artists are usually their own worst critics.
You're being very hard on yourself. I tend to be like you a lot.

If I look back at my own works from a few years back, I find myself cringing and cannot for the life of me find any redeeming qualities in the text I wrote. My readers, however, don't seem to be of the same opinion and most of them genuinely seem to love my older stuff.

What I'm trying to say is; this was your first ever tug story.
And not only that, you're a perfectionist.

It's normal for you not to enjoy re-reading your own stuff and it's very common for authors to glance back at their own works and only see flaws and whatnot. You're being overly critical and way too hard on yourself. I know that, because I tend to be the same way as well.

Suffice to say, this piece was mighty fun to read.
The reviews don't lie, nor does the support it got.

Besides, we improve ourselves by refining our craft.
This was a super fun read, especially considering it was your first attempt at writing a tug tale.
I consider this first piece from you as being a great success. We all do!

JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

God. What a hot story. Cheesy socks and the punishments…🤢🤢🤢😈😈😈
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

JoshuaGroat90 wrote: 1 year ago God. What a hot story. Cheesy socks and the punishments…🤢🤢🤢😈😈😈
Haha!

Glad you enjoyed it :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Subboi[/mention] [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention]

Don't know if you've already read this one, guys, but I'm sure this fun piece from [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] will be right up your respective alleys.

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago @Subboi @LittleGagged13 @Stormee @Footsub123 @Starcomet

Don't know if you've already read this one, guys, but I'm sure this fun piece from @OrdinaryWorld will be right up your respective alleys.
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Yeah I've read this before, really enjoyed it! Thanks for giving me an opportunity to reread it though haha

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] There's some great descriptions in this story!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Footsub123 wrote: 10 months ago @bondagefreak Yeah I've read this before, really enjoyed it! Thanks for giving me an opportunity to reread it though haha
No problem, buddy-boi.
Just reread this one as well. Absolutely love this story. I'd sorta forgotten how awesome it was.
Looking at all the comments, it's obvious that a bunch of us enjoyed it a lot.
Rather unceremoniously, I was dropped onto the bed, with Lachlan using barely any of his strength holding me down. “Chris!” He called, “can you get me the rope? Should be in my wardrobe, at the bottom!” He looked down at me flashed a smirk, and in a normal voice like nothing strange was going on, said “Gonna get this fag into a nice hogtie!” Chris responded rather enthusiastically “Ooooooh shit, he’s in for a rough time this weekend, isn’t he?!”
I really enjoy the retrospective narration and the natural-sounding dialogue. Adds a lot to the story. And damn, being cruelly hogtied, gagged with one of Chris' positively ripe socks and then having your face muzzled with that giant smelly old AF1 sneaker...yikes!
That actually does sound hellishly torturous!

[mention]dbavr[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention] [mention]sock slave boy[/mention]
This story would also probably be up your respective alleys.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

The both of you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] are too kind ;)

Espcially given I wrote this when I had recently turned 16 and was bored on school holidays :lol:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
Nah, we're just being honest, my friend. This is such a fun read, hence why I make it a point of stopping by and rereading it once or twice a year. Yeah, I remember you writing this during lockdown. Two years already? Damn, doesn't seem like that long ago. Time flies, doesn't it?

In any case, you've definitely succeeded in grabbing our attention with this tale.
Still holding out that you'll grace us with a second one at some point in the not-too-distant future.
You've definitely got a knack for this stuff!

dbavr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dbavr »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago @dbavr @TheAllrounder @sock slave boy
Oh absolutely, this was up there with one of my favourite m/m stories that just somehow ‘scratches the itch’ perfectly! Not unlike most of yours hehe

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention], I can only echo the others and encourage you to give writing stories another go. If your standards tell you this was a bad one, I absolutely cannot wait to read a story that you consider good from yourself hahaha
LittleGagged13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LittleGagged13 »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention]

Don't know if you've already read this one, guys, but I'm sure this fun piece from [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] will be right up your respective alleys.

Yep. I definitely remember reading this one while I still didn't have an account but I haven't seen it since. It was one of my first TUG stories on this website that I read through and it certainly brought back some memories. I just re-read over the work again and the writing and descriptions were still as amazing as the first time I read it. Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for bringing me back to this piece, and thanks [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] for writing this incredible piece, I'll be sure to bookmark it for later reads.
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

@dbavr @TheAllrounder @sock slave boy
[/quote]

@OrdinaryWorld
a thousand thanks for this presentation, I devour them in less than two hours, this story is excellent, only a pity that it only has 3 chapters :( , I greatly envy the main character :D

OrdinaryWorld you have a feather of thunder, your characters seem to live :D
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 10 months ago The both of you @bondagefreak @Footsub123 are too kind ;)

Espcially given I wrote this when I had recently turned 16 and was bored on school holidays :lol:
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] That's so cool. I would write stories too, non bondage related, during my school holidays, but they were never as good as yours hahaha!
TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
@dbavr @TheAllrounder @sock slave boy
Thanks for the suggestion, this is a very well written story if you ask me.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] however i think the two of us need to have a chat soon what exactly my jam is ;) :lol:
socksniffer27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by socksniffer27 »

Woah, I'm so glad I stumbled on this story, really nice work! Bit sad there's only 3 parts, I'd love to see a continuation on how (and after how long) they came back. But even with just the 3 parts, they're really good and the story is great!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Couldn't resist not being the 100th post on this story! Old but gold! ( if 2 years is old lol)
Having such skilled writers as you, @OrdinaryWorld, that are within my age range is a real motivator to put my hands to work! Wonderful tale. Glad to be bumping this back to active topics and hopefully let the story make its way to new members for a reading.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic