School's out (for Summer) FF/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

School's out (for Summer) FF/F

Post by Stiletto Amore »

“Isn’t it a little warm for tie up games?” Vee asked as she looked me up and down whilst cooling herself with a Chinese silk fan.

I couldn’t help but agree, indeed it was so hot that my hot pink costume was sticking to me in the most uncomfortable of places.

“That said, I bet you didn’t wait to be asked twice to play Damsel in Distress?”

‘Well, she certainly had me there,..’ however, unable to respond, due the presence of the thick black scarf tied tightly between my teeth, I settled for a Gallic shrug - a gesture that seemed to say - ‘it’s what the kids wanted, what choice did I have?’

To set the scene, it was a blazing hot June afternoon - school was out for Summer (‘no more pencils, no more books’) and I was singing for my supper - to whit playing pirates with my youthful babysitting charges - Megan and Molly - two teenage girls with, it has to be said, a rather unhealthy Jack Sparrow obsession.

As Velma had suspected, I had leapt at the chance to join the girls in a game of make believe, and soon enough found myself cast as Lady Samantha - hostage for hire and helpless captive of the Dastardly Owen Sisters - feared marauders and scourge of the Seven Seas.

Naturally, to help us get into character I suggested dressing for the part - in their case black tights, billowing white, frilled blouses with brightly coloured cutlasses and matching black eye patches (albeit worn on opposite eyes) whilst I plumped for a rather tight fitting Princess Peach costume, consisting of a long pink dress, with multiple layers, puffed out shoulders and a flared skirt, a golden crown and a pair of long white, elbow length gloves.

Of course, when the wannabe pirates suggested kidnapping Lady S for ransom I was only too willing to play along and soon enough I found myself lashed to a heavy wooden door with my arms fastened to a hook above my head with a pair of antique stainless steel handcuffs (I didn’t ask where they found them)

Of course as a noted (if strictly amateur) escapologist with a long history of finding myself locked up and imprisoned, such simple restraints should have offered no great challenge - however I had neglected to pack my lock picking kit that afternoon and consequently found myself stuck fast.

“Having trouble getting loose?” Velma teased “Or are you just waiting for Mario and Luigi to deliver your ransom?”

“Hmppphhh-hmpph-hmph!” I groaned (Which, as we all know, is ‘Hardy-har-har’ in gageese)

“So, where are the girls?” She asked as she lifted the, now sodden gag out of my mouth “Don’t tell me they’ve forgotten you?”

“Sadly not, more's the pity. They’re inside raiding the freezer”

“What happened?” She asked, trying (and failing) to conceal her considerable amusement at my ritual humiliation.

“I made the mistake of telling them they had to eat the lunch their Mum had provided for them before they could have desert”

“And they were in some way opposed to this plan?”

“You could say that,..” I said, looking up at my manacles “Apparently, you ‘don’t win friends with salad’”

“Haha! Well, that explains the chains and gag, but how come you didn’t simply slip free of your restraints and lay down the law?”

“I’d have loved to, but unfortunately, my lock picking kit is in my other Princess dress,..!” I replied acerbically.

“Hey, no need to be sarcastic” Velma said, sounding mock offended “I can always put your gag back and walk away,..”

“No wait, I’m sorry” I apologised hurriedly, “Please forgive me - it was a moment of madnphh!” But it was already too late - Velma had reached up and replaced the scarf between my teeth, being sure to tighten it for good measure.

“Hmm, maybe you’ll think before you decide to mock your heroic, and rather dashing rescuer” She reprimanded me, tongue buried in her cheek.

I stared imitation daggers at my best friend.

“Hey, do you think, if I ask nicely, the girls will share their ice cream plunder with me?”

I mumbled a largely incoherent threat, that was both cruel and unusual in equal measure.

“My, oh my, such language for a Princess - most unbecoming of a Lady of the court”

I couldn’t help but laugh.

“But don’t worry, we’ll save you something to eat - by which I mean rabbit food. toodle-pip!”

And with that she was gone, leaving me to slowly broil in my own juices as thoughts of revenge danced before my eyes.
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Vel is kinda mean but it's really funny.
Love it
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

ninterz wrote: 3 years ago Vel is kinda mean but it's really funny.
Love it
Vee definitely has something of a sadistic streak - not that I'm complaining ;)
So glad you liked the story :D
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

🎶School’s out...for...ever!🎶
🎸
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic