EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the Author: Yes, another heavily illustrated tale that's going to be filled to the brim with smelly sockgags and forced sneaker sniffing. If you've not already done so, then do yourself a favour and read EASY PREY I & II before carrying on with this tale. Your ability to enjoy EASY PREY III will be greatly influenced by whether or not you're familiar with its prequel stories.

PROLOGUE
EASY PREY III
A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS

Hey guys! I'm baaack!
I know it's been quite a while since you've last heard from me, but after the incredible reception you guys gave me on the two real-life accounts I shared on here last year, I figured this was as good a time as any to sit down and tell you all about what Andrew and I have been up to these past couple months. And my oh my, do I have a LOT to tell you!

I know this is a big forum, but you guys still remember me, right?
Yeah, I thought as much. I guess it's kinda hard to forget about the obnoxious loudmouth teenager who ganged up with a bunch of his classmates and successfully bum-rushed his brother. I'm sure you guys also remember my well-meaning attempt to renew with Andrew and how that inevitably led us towards some rather important self-discoveries.

I ended up getting more than I'd bargained for, of course.
And yes, I've definitely grown up and learnt my lesson!

Now if those events don't ring any bells in your mind, why the hell are you even reading this?!
Scroll up to the top of this thread and read the "Author's Note" before coming back here. Otherwise, you won't get much out of reading this.

In any case, those real-life accounts I ended up sharing with you guys had a profound impact on me, and they changed Andrew quite a bit as well. So much has happened since then! So much time has passed. What's it been, a year and a half since my last journal entry? Sheesh. Time really does fly doesn't it?

Anyways, Andrew just celebrated his twentieth birthday last week - I'm seventeen now! - and is currently in college and studying to be a paramedic. Times must be desperate indeed if they're recruiting the likes of him. Hahaha! Just kidding. He's actually pretty smart for a guy who spends most of his free time lazing around, playing video games and whatnot. Definitely smarter than Matt, Lachlan, Chris and the rest of his lumberhead college buddies.

Andrew's changed a lot in the past year and a half.
The last time you guys heard from me, I was telling you how relatively evenly matched we both were, in terms of strength and physical prowess. He was only a few inches taller, a bit heavier and a tad bit stronger than I was. Not anymore though!

My hairy-legged brother hit a MAJOR growth spurt a few weeks prior to his nineteenth birthday and he hasn't stopped growing since!

I, on the other hand, haven't changed much at all. My voice is a fair bit deeper and I'd like to think I've matured a bit, but aside from that, I'm still the same 5'7 twerp I was eighteen months ago.

Andrew's topping 6'2 now, and his feet, which were always disproportionally large, reached a stunning size 14 US.
That's freakin' huge! I've never seen feet that big. I mean, just look at them!

Personality-wise, he's changed a lot as well.
Don't get me wrong, he's still the somewhat introverted and quiet type. He's definitely not your average college partygoer, which is probably why he chooses to make the short home-college commute instead of renting a dorm-apartment like Chris and the rest of his gang.

So yeah, Andrew is fairly unchanged in that regard. But ever since graduating from high school and moving on to college, he's become much more...confident and self-assured. Even his manner of dressing is far more "jockish" - for lack of a better term - than what it used to be.

He's always going around, wearing that really puffy North Face jacket of his.
I sometimes tease him about how incredibly fat and bulbous it looks, but in his defence, it really does give him an unmistakably buff and manly look. Chicks really seem to dig that look on him.

As I'm sure most of you will recall, I used to be able to make him blush by teasing him about his smelly socks and feet all the time. But I guess the rhetoric eventually got old, 'cause my jabs and insults don't seem to be carrying much weight with him anymore.

Speaking of feet, his have gotten smellier over the course of the last year and a half!
I don't know if this has anything to do with the hormonal change that provoked his incredible growth spurt, but his foot odour - which was always borderline intolerable - has become something of a serious issue.

As if that wasn't bad enough, it really doesn't help that his sock-changing habits, or lack thereof, remain extremely irregular and dubious at best.

No, but seriously, I don't know how to tell him this, but he needs to get his feet checked.
You do NOT wanna be in the same room as him when he gets back from classes and kicks his shoes off!

Anyways, I'm really getting ahead of myself.

I have a lot of stuff to tell you, but seeing as how I'm new to all this narrator stuff, I'll admit that I'm a bit at a loss on how to go about writing this.

I saw that this "Bondagefreak" guy does a lot of polls and interactive stuff on here.
Everyone seems to enjoy that a lot, so I think I'm gonna go ahead and submit this tale to a vote as well.

There are three major events that I really wanna tell you guys about.

First, there was that time my brother's friend Matt and I ended up being bound side-by-side.
Then there was the time my dad came home early and found Andrew and I engaging in a rather intense bondage session.
And lastly, there was that time I decided to tie up and gag my little cousin before finally getting punished for it.

Andrew and I had a lot of fun in between, but those were the best - or worst, depending on how you look at it - experiences the two of us had this past year.

So what's it gonna be, guys?
Which one of those three experiences d'you wanna hear about first?

I know there are tons of lurkers and quiet readers on here. I was a lurker myself not long ago. But there's no reason to be shy, guys. If you're reading this, then I need your support. That's why I'm gonna set the bar fairly high and ask for a minimum of thirty votes before carrying on with the start of these adventures.

WHICH ONE OF MY ADVENTURES DO YOU WANNA HEAR ABOUT FIRST?

I NEED A MINIMUM OF 30 ANSWERS BEFORE DECIDING HOW TO CARRY ON WITH THIS TALE.

ONE VOTE PER USER
HERE ARE THE AVAILABLE CHOICES:

A - THE TIME MATT AND I ENDED UP BEING BOUND SIDE-BY-SIDE
B - THE TIME ANDREW AND I ACCIDENTALLY GOT CAUGHT IN THE ACT
C - THE TIME I TIED MY LITTLE COUSIN AND GOT IN TROUBLE FOR IT

HURRY UP AND VOTE IN THE COMMENTS!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS WELCOME!

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 52 times in total.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Damn you work fast! Great teaser chapter, little boys grow up fast (or not, in Ethan's case). Curious to see how much of Nerd Andrew remains in this new and improved version (I missed that exit to muscular jockdom on the road to college somewhere, I'm afraid. :lol:) And would Ethan already have learned his lesson with his big mouth? Probably not, which means more lessons for us to enjoy! :D

And I'm voting for option A, I'm very curious to see what has become of Matt, how he recovered from his job loss, and how he got into the situation where he was also tied up. And side-by-side bondage is always nice!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Finnan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finnan »

I would in most interested in B, the huge size intrigues me.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

You publish a new part just to make me wait impatiently again, you little devil :lol:

I'm voting for C. I'm curious to see what he did to his cousin and definitely want to see him get punished again :twisted:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

A - any option that has you as the subject/victim works for me
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Great opener :P
Gonna have to be A :P
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, welcome back! Glad to hear your brother has retained much of his personality apart from a confidence boost! In any event, though I'd like to hear all of these eventually, I'll start with A to see what Matt's been up to!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
BlueZephyr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlueZephyr »

I'm going with A on this one.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Wasn't expecting to see this for a few days.

That's a tough decision between the 3 since I want to know all 3. But since you are asking which of the 3, I'll go with A. This started off with Ethan, Andrew and Matt, so why not start this one with the 3 of them?
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I vote A, curious to see how that happened ;) ;)
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Damn, Andrew has gotten hot!

He's not the same nerd we knew him as!
Damn, those feet though, and they've gotten smellier!! [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] could we get one of those stats cards for Andrew and Ethan?

I'm voting for A, for the same reason as [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

So happy to see more of this story! Andrew sure is looking good! As for the poll, that is an easy A for me!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

All good choices, but I am going to have to pick c
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I vote for c
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Heyya [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thank you again for taking us on another journey with Andrew and Ethan. Easy Prey I and II was already a treat. I never thought it would just be an appetizer for what is come to Easy Prey III. I am pretty sure would indeed get a mouthful out of this one. It is one heck of a prologue. There are several things that made my heart skip a beat reading this prologue:

First, breaking the fourth wall. I know I may have mentioned already on my previous posts on Easy Prey I and II, but I cannot just emphasize enough how this plays really well for reader engagement. It makes us feel involved and it gives off a more realistic feeling. Would Andrew break the fourth wall also?

Second, the time skip. Your placement and execution of time skip was pure genius. Most often, it would just be used in rushing and closing the story or they would be placed somewhere in the middle of the story to say the characters matured and all that and leaving the readers all confused and gives you a feeling that everything was rushed. With yours however, it was pretty well thought of, the placement, the execution and how you utilized it gave the story another layer. With this element, Easy Prey became an easy favorites of your stories. I am a sucker for well-executed time skips, may it be games, stories, or series.

Third, the character development of Andrew. I can't get enough of him! Hope Ethan can show more pics of his bro. I like that he remained introverted and did not totally become a party-goer type. I envisioned him becoming one of quiet, dark, and mysterious type. The type where you cannot just take your eyes off of him. His level of confidence, maaaaan this totally killed me. You totally had me leaking here. I totally love how you use his level of foot odour (FO) in relation to his level of confidence. From being shy to can’t be bothered with his FO. I really hope we can get more of Andrew’s POV in your stories. What was going on his head during that one and a half year. Personally, I am curious as to how a person who is shy of his FO becomes a person who can’t be bothered with his FO. I would love hearing Andrew’s thoughts on how he battled his intensifying FO and just ended up just dealing with it and being confident about it. I just wanted to learn what it feels like for you guys batting with FO. When do you raise the white flag? I can wear the same socks for weeks but doesn’t end up with strong FO. Agree with [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]. Hope we can get stats card for the characters here also. I am especially interested the pre-time skip and post-time skip stats of Andrew.

I vote for A also.
Last edited by 4toes 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Happy with any but gotta go for C
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I'll have to go with B : B - THE TIME ANDREW AND I ACCIDENTALLY GOT CAUGHT IN THE Act.
Somebody needs to punish those trougle makers, and who could be better at that than a big, hulky, smelly footed daddy? :twisted:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

So glad that those two are back! Can't wait to see what Andrew has in store for Ethan :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hmm B seems like the most intriguing option. Really wonder what dad would think of his sons!

Wow Andrew has gotten hot, hasn't he? And friends "Lachlan and Chris"? I'm sure that can't be a coincidence ;) Can't wait to see how they play out
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago And friends "Lachlan and Chris"? I'm sure that can't be a coincidence ;)
Oh wow, can't believe I missed that little detail, that's amazing!
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago
GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago And friends "Lachlan and Chris"? I'm sure that can't be a coincidence ;)
Oh wow, can't believe I missed that little detail, that's amazing!
Oh wow that's a weird coincidence ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

A
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I’m up for a nice fun A
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

This is all getting a bit meta but I love it! Definitely taking advantage of the story telling medium which is great. With the suggested crossovers we now seem to have entered some hybrid Canadian/Australian country (a bit of a terrifying thought!)

Anyway, I think I'm going to vote for A although I hope we hear all three stories eventually.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Ow damned.... do i really have to choose between these 3 stories? I would like to read all 3 of them!🎉

But if i have to choose one to start with... i’ll go for C!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic