EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Thanks again for another great chapter! You surely know how to keep us on edge. Can't wait for Andrew's socks/sneakers would come into play. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Matt lost no time in making fun of my demise of course. Unfortunately for him, he didn't know my brother quite well enough to realise that mouthing off and acting like a hooligan would be his own undoing.
Hmmm, something tells me Matt isn't as ignorant of the outcome as he seems... ;)

Yay for the gagging of prisoners!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Really interesting to see how Andrew and Matt have developed, the drop in Andrew's empathy is interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the duo, and their guest of course.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Our fury-legged
Andrew doesn't seem that angry1
Definitely seems like Matt is fishing for a gag though...

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Some definite gag fishing going on that is for sure. Be careful what you ask for! Can't wait for their mouths to be properly stuffed
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

As others have said, there is definitely some gag fishing at play. I really don't think Matt quite knows what is in store for him, but I can't wait for him to find out the full extent of his predicament!
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Poor Matt, he'll quickly learn what he signed up for :twisted: :twisted:
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really great this suite, strongly the continuation, strongly to see their large mouths extremely well stuffed
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Matt is lucky that Andrew "only" used the heavy tape... the socks might have brought an more intense reaction from him. :lol: I'm curious how this is going to develop
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Those were two great chapters! The images were great too, those taped hands especially!

Matt seemingly has to learn the lesson that Ethan finally learned: when to shut up. :lol:
Seeing how thorough Andrew was both last time and in the little bit that he did already, Matt is in for quite the ride! Can't wait for the rest!
Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Love the new chapter
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE GREAT COMMENTS, GUYS!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THOSE OF YOU TAKING THE EXTRA TIME TO DROP SOME NICE COMMENTS.

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER III
EASY PREY III
A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS

Matt and I spent the next twenty minutes struggling uselessly against our bonds and mouthing off beneath the seemingly unrelenting grip of our respective tape muzzles. I was fairly used to being tapegagged and restrained in this fashion, but for my fellow captive, this was a new experience.

He was the one who wanted in on these games, but it didn't take long for his frustration to kick in.

"Mmhhggghh mmpphh gghmmph uggmph." I mouthed off, in a semi-taunting tone.

"Uggghff mmph mphhh uugghmm uughmph!" he growled back.

Neither of us could make heads or tails of what the other was saying, but our speech-impeding tapegags didn't stop us from attempting to carry on a conversation.

Poor Matt was the first one to become upset about his inability to articulate.
He tried shaking his head and valiantly tried rubbing his cheeks across the carpet floor, but that only caused me to laugh and taunt him about the fact that the end of the tape was smoothed down across the back of his neck, where it couldn't be reached.

The frustrated sod's repeated attempts to rid himself of my brother's tape failed to yield any results. And that, in turn, had the effect of even further fuelling his frustration.

The zip-tied nerd didn't take too kindly to my taunting though.
He cursed behind the silencing duct tape and broke down into a display of rage before finally abandoning his futile attempts to break free and breathing laboriously through his nostrils.

"Ggmphh mphh phhh ugghmph!" he screamed, leaving little doubt as to the fact that his angry growl stood for something along the lines of "Shut the fuck up!"

"Make me! Bitch." came my immediate retort. Words that inevitably came out in the form of a heavily muffled "Mmggphh ugmh! Pphhhf."

Only when we heard the toilet flush did our unproductive and somewhat colourful exchange come to sudden a halt.
Andrew emerged into the living room, and as soon as he did, all eyes were on him.

Apparently in no rush to see his friend fully trussed up, my hairy-legged brother roamed about the place as though he had nary a care in the world and even grabbed himself a bite to eat before finally walking in to observe our progress...or rather, lack thereof.

The roping that took place shortly thereafter was a sight for sore eyes though.

Andrew calmly knelt next to his incapacitated friend and took his sweet time doing what he did best.

My gag remained in place, but much to my slight dismay, Matt's was mercifully peeled off.
Only when the nineteen-year-old captive was fully bound up and secured did my brother allow himself to cut the preventative riot-grade zip ties off.

Now it might be a good idea for me to point out that although our captor was hardly a model of empathy when it came to dealing with complaints about his absurdly powerful foot odour, he was neither cruel nor heartless.

Matt was given a decent enough roping, but his bonds weren't overly tight or excessive. Instead of using the same extreme ropework he regularly dished out on me, my brother sentenced his fellow gamer to a somewhat reduced sentence. His knots were tight, the amount of rope he used was moderate, and although the aesthetic quality was not lacking, the overarching theme of it all was definitely one of practicality.

All in all, a very fitting experience for an eager new initiate.

Matt seemed greatly enthused by what was being done to him, but I could tell from the reddening of his cheeks and the flushing of his face that he was mildly embarrassed at the fact that he was lying on the floor and being trussed up like some sort of dangerous criminal.

An elaborate web of wheat-coloured rope was spun. A strategic tangle of knots ensued. And in a matter of minutes, the would-be jock lost all semblance of freedom and found himself no longer having the use of his once-nimble limbs. By the time my brother took a step back to snap a few photos of his friend, captive-Matt was muttering curses beneath his breath and struggling uselessly against his somewhat minimal, yet deceptively effective restraints.

After checking in with his friend and making sure that his knots were neither too loose nor too tight, our introverted captor went back to his ropes and continued unleashing his dreadful coils of rough hemp on us.

Matt's bound feet were pulled up into the air and the poor guy let out a sudden yelp as the length of rope hanging from his bound ankles was slipped into the knotted web between his shoulder blades before finally being yanked hard.

I watched as my brother spent the next five minutes forcing his friend into a hogtie and watched with growing amusement as our guest groaned and cursed from the tightness of his rapidly constricting prison.

Staying true to my bratty nature, I chuckled beneath my gag and taunted my fellow captive by spewing a string of garbled nonsense.

My momentary bout of mocking laughter quickly came to an end when Andrew spun around to face me and began undoing my hogtie. I thought he was going to cut me some slack, but discovered otherwise when the agonising hogtie was loosened, only to be tightened up and made even stricter!

I screamed into my tapegag, cursing vehemently at the fact that my body was arched backwards and that my heels were practically pressed up against my elbows. Even though his own predicament wasn't much better than mine, Matt was the one to rejoice this time.

Andrew spent the next hour sitting on his chair and gaming in almost complete silence while his guest and I groaned, grimaced and complained because of the constricting web of rope he'd spun around us.

Matt's incessant chattering eventually got out of hand though. And for the first time in months, my brother's slight lack of confidence once again made itself manifest.

Having Matt take part in these games was obviously making him a little uncomfortable, and I knew from how antsy my brother was getting that an internal struggle was raging within him. Even to the untrained eye, it would've been hard to miss the way my fellow prisoner's mouthy antics were beginning to grate on his nerves.

From the way his giant sneakered soles grew more and more fidgety, there was no doubt in my mind that the furry-legged gamer nerd was contemplating the possibility of ramming a sock down Matt's noisy chatterbox trap. After all, Andrew wasn't used to captives mouthing off like this. The initial shame of using his own socks to silence me had worn off a long time ago, to the point where he no longer had any qualms about forcefully imposing his toe jam-flavoured stuffings on me.

With Matt in the picture though, it was a somewhat different story.

Photo from Jerseyjocksocks's Tumblr blog
Tumblr Page Contains Adult Material: Contact me by pm for the link

OnlyFans Page: https://onlyfans.com/jerseyjocksocks

"Haha. Yeah. Alright, quiet down." my brother beckoned, after half-heartedly listening to what his bound and helpless friend was prattling on about.

Matt was reasonably smart as far as college jocks went, but he nevertheless remained blissfully clueless to the fact that his talkative and downright jovial mood was seriously getting on Andrew's nerves.

"Shhhhh!" our captor repeatedly warned, keeping his gaze locked on the TV screen and growing visibly antsier and more annoyed each time Matt opened his mouth to strike up a conversation.

"Mgghhpph ugghmph phhfff mphh!" I groaned, doing my best to tell my brother's friend to shut his yapper and give our ears a fuckin' break.

Normally I'd have been more than happy to see his punk-ass mouth get stuffed. But with our chins resting on the floor right in front of Andrew's menacing sneakers and with my mouth quite literally sealed shut via three revolutions of industrial-grade duct tape, I knew I'd be in for a rough ride if Mr Hairy Legs chose to use his socks on poor Matt.

Unfortunately for me, the clueless dumb jock happily kept talking and running his mouth off.
My brother was getting more agitated by the second, but Matt remained noticeably oblivious to it. That is...until it was too late, of course.

I tried getting Andrew's attention just then, hoping he'd get a sock from his bedroom floor instead of using the ones currently cooking inside his inexplicably oversized trainers.

My muffled protest came too little too late though.

Only when my brother began slowly manoeuvring his shoes off did his friend take note of what was happening.

"Haha! I swear man, when Mike finally scored that last goal we...YO! What the fuck, bro?! No! Don't you fuckin' dare kick your shitty Jordans off!" Matt suddenly cried out, halting his anecdote mid-sentence in order to express a mixture of great fear and discontentment.

Even among his college circle, my brother's "bad boys" were accursed with a certain infamy.
Not only were his soles disproportionately large and sweaty, but they were also afflicted with the absolute cheesiest of smells!

It was to the point where the mere mention of his shoes being pulled off was enough to send his friends scurrying for safety...only this one was now trapped and left with no means of escaping.

The sound of a sickeningly wet plop hit our ears as the airtight seal keeping Andrew's left foot bottled up in his colossal shoe was broken. A second wet slurping noise immediately followed the first, and before Matt could bring himself to cry out in anticipation of the foulness that would soon surround us, my big brother's MASSIVE stench-ridden stink bombs were finally unleashed.

Photo from Jerseyjocksocks's Tumblr blog
Tumblr Page Contains Adult Material: Contact me by pm for the link

OnlyFans Page: https://onlyfans.com/jerseyjocksocks

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 5 times in total.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

About time those sweaty stinkers get released! Matt really earned this one. Just couldn't keep his mouth shut! I'd like to thank him for his poor behavior :twisted:
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oh JESUS CHRIST those shoes and socks look delightfully RANK!
How old are those shitty, rancid fucks?!

Poor, poor Matt :twisted: :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

RELEASE THE KRAKEN SOCKS!

Shy Matt returns! With a vengeance! Poor Ethan, finally he wants to be quiet and enjoy his (too?) basic tape gag, is Matt ruining his chances. Well, only one way to make Matt learn his lesson!

Great chapter once again, the photo's really added to it. Those socks look foul!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another great chapter [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] . Those socks look awful . I think they need to be sniffed clean.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh heh, unable to keep mouth shut or fishing for Andrew to finish the job? :geek:

A delightful visual of the cage of rope to accompany a fun scene of gagged-conversation and the growth of Andrew into truly domming his friend as well as his brother!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I'm having some fun reading this story! Especially enjoyed their gagged banter! Keep it up!
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Nice story line…. Slowly building up. And great complements with the pictures in it….especially from the bondage… love it!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Those socks totally look rank! I see that Andrew's has already built up a reputation among his peers. I'm now curious how long Andrew wearing those socks to get it that bad. Do your socks end up this badly as well sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ?

Story wise, I really like how you are pacing it. You are both giving us what we want and what we can look forward to. Be merciful to us sir and save us from this torment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, looking forward how Andrew's character developed even further as the story progress. I like how you detailed his contemplation of gagging Matt with his own socks. Seems that he is still bothered gagging others with his stench-filled socks.

Would love to hear Ethan's thoughts even further when he started noticing that his brother's FO is getting worse.

Thanks again for your hard work sir.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Some great 'conversation' between Ethan and Matt with Ethan taking great delight in Matt's growing predicament although to be fair he did try to warn him about the inevitable consequence of too much talking. That may have been more about self preservation though!

Definitely seems like Andrew has been developing his skills with some accomplished rope work. I liked the fact that he took his own sweet time getting ready but made sure Matt couldn't back out.

Some great pictures of the bondage although I feel the last picture may have been better left to the imagination although I'm not sure my imagination would be willing to go there!

Poor Matt!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

About time Matt got the full experience! Can't wait for the stuffing!
My M/M Stories Here
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great update, seems like Andrew has effortlessly eased into his role, and Matt, I think, probably is protesting too much knowing exactly what the consequences are likely to be.

Could Ethan be the loser here, in that he's just left trussed up to keep him out the way while the main action/interaction is between Andrew and Matt? Can't wait to find out.....
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Oh poor naive Matt, he is upset by the mere fact the shoes came off, I can only imagine how horrified he is going to be when he discovers WHY they came off.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic