EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, this story is amazing! Two guys tightly hogtied on the floor and forced to sniff those nasty socks... What more could a guy want? :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Excellent work again
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Love the way Andrew kept Matt from backing out on the challenge 😀. Whether Matt is intentionally fishing for a gag or not, I bet he'll be real sorry when he finds out why the shoe was removed 🤣. And I guess poor Ethan will surfer the same fate but he seems okay with it these days 🤣🤣
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I just had a really nice chat with my buddy "Jerseyjocksocks" last night. Turns out he's really pleased to see so many guys on here quite literally lusting after his socked soles and battered Air Jordans 8-) Just wanna extend a special thanks to him and to my other buddy "FootMasterMickey" for helping me out with the production of Easy Prey II & III by supplying me with pics of Andrew's feet & footwear for those respective parts of the saga.

Also wanna extend special thanks for the outpouring of comments and the time you guys take to let me know specifically what it is you're enjoying most about this saga.

On another note, my core followers and those of you following my main saga BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG are going to get a MAJOR kick out of the next chapter 8-)

For those who have yet to catch on, all three episodes of the EASY PREY saga are intrinsically linked to BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG. Both sagas happen in the same location, and Andrew and Matt are friends with several of the characters in my banner (two of which have already been mentioned so far).

STAY TUNED, GUYS! MORE FANTASTIC "JERSEYJOCKSOCK" PICS IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS.

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Finnan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finnan »

Hmm he should have a warning sign on his sneakers and socks. Warning hazardous materials... Those socks and sneakers look bad enough to suffocate someone to death... I pity Matt and Ethan. May their noses RIP...
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks once again for the nudge to read this series (my time has been limited, so this really helps :) ). Especially how this will get tied/crossed over to your main story. Love when that happens.

Got caught up on Easy Prey II and III. All awesome. Those socked feet....wow, and the rope work pics are sheer perfection. I can't imagine the restriction :lol: Love the slow progression of Andrew's inner dom forming....I really hope he plasters his bud Matt's face with the sweet smell of his sock clad feet :mrgreen: (or something to that effect :? )
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER IV
EASY PREY III
A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS

A couple weeks ago, during one of his previous visits, Matt had been going on and on about the serious hazing he and my brother had partaken in just a few days before.

Being only seventeen years of age, I wasn't privy to all the details surrounding college life, nor was I made aware of what normally went on whenever my brother stayed the night at one of the dorms his buddies rented.

Andrew hadn't filled me in on what I'm about to tell you, but from what Matt's ramblings had allowed me to gather, one of the more troublesome freshmen students living on campus was ganged up on by a bunch of rowdy guys, taped up against his will and forcefully gagged with a pair of my brother's socks.

What the unlucky twerp had done to deserve such fate remained somewhat of a mystery. But it apparently had something to do with his general shitty behaviour and the fact that he'd offended a bunch of the older jocks living right across the hall from him.

The guy - Phil was his name - had supposedly done his best to evade capture when he learned there was a bounty on his head. It took several days and no less than twenty-three college students to track the bum down and bring his ass to justice.

Matt and Andrew had been gaming with some of their friends in one of the dorms when a raucous crew of jeering jocks suddenly barged into the apartment with the squirmy and apparently very foul-mouthed bounty in tow.

The poor guy soon found himself being crushed to the floor beneath a pile of vengeful bodies and mummified alive; wrapped in silver-coloured duct tape from his ankles to his neck.

His screams and insults had been stifled down by a growing mountain of smothering hands, but when the attempts to shut him up by covering his mouth with tape yielded mitigated success, some of the guys suggested stuffing his trap up, causing eager Matt to bring my brother's socks to the fore.

Andrew had protested of course, but as soon as one of his battered Air Jordans was aggressively pulled off, the cheesiest of smells rapidly began filling the apartment, sending half of the dorm's occupants scurrying for safety whilst the other half cheered and called for those socks to be used on the victim.

My brother's bashful form was swiftly wrestled down and pinned to the couch he'd been sitting on. His overly hairy ankles were grabbed by some of the hunkier jocks present. And then the absolutely shitty pair of hole-ridden ankles socks he'd been wearing on those enormous feet of his were forcefully yanked off, wadded up into a fat ball and crammed into the mummified skater-punk's screaming orifice.

The poor dude's face was sealed shut before finally being hoisted up into the air and carried off into another dorm, never to be seen again.

My brother never found out what happened to the unlucky loser, nor did he get to recover the dingy wads he'd been wearing on his feet that day.

Matt apparently got a huge kick out of teasing Andrew about his feet and the revolting odour his soles produced. He had also enjoyed watching the dumb skaterboy's untimely demise that day, but since he was the one now bound up on our living room floor and left facing off against my brother's huge soles, the joke was now clearly on him!

"Oh my fuckin' god! Ugh!" our guest cried out, crinkling his nose up and eyeing Andrew's dreadfully pungent stinkers with a look of utter dread painted across his face.

In the nerdish-jock's defence, the string of curses now flowing out of his panicked mouth was entirely justified.

Even though I'd already been relegated to the rank of lowly sock-bitch by that point, I still hadn't grown accustomed to my older brother's overpowering foot odour, and still found myself going green and teary-eyed each time he kicked his bad boys off.

The stench of his soles was quite literally intoxicating.
And not in a good way, mind you.

"Ugh! Dude! Put your fuckin' shoes back on! I'm gonna fuckin' barf!" Matt once again cried out.

A mixture of conflicting emotions washed across my brother's face just then.
The flushing of his cheeks was a clear indication of the shame and embarrassment he still harboured about his foot odour. But the frown on his face was equally telling of the fact that he wanted nothing more than to shut his friend up.

"Quiet! Or I swear I'll cram one of these cheesy fucks in your mouth if you don't stop talking." Andrew hissed, shocking the two of us with his uncharacteristic display of bravado and lifting his soles up for all present to see.

Photo from Jerseyjocksocks's Tumblr blog (OnlyFans Page: https://onlyfans.com/jerseyjocksocks)

Matt gave his hairy-legged captor an unmistakably fearful look before unexpectedly standing up for himself and calling the seated gamer's bluff.

"Dude! If those things even touch my face, I swear I'll fuckin' kill ymmpphh!" the brave nerd instinctively yelled out, obviously not buying into his my brother's ballsy act.

As soon as the unsuspected would-be jock opened his mouth up to protest, Andrew hooked his left ankle around the back of his friend's head and brought his other sole squarely in front of Matt's face before nonchalantly pressing down against it.

My fellow captive's complaint immediately found itself muffled, and I watched through watery eyes as the poor lad's face was unceremoniously swallowed.

"Sniff it, bitch." Andrew mumbled, keeping his gaze fixed to the TV screen he was gaming on, whilst absentmindedly smothering his friend up with the bottom of his massive foot.

Matt's hands, fingers and feet broke down into a sudden, panicked frenzy, and then his hopelessly hogtied body soon began convulsing uncontrollably.

This was obviously NOT what he had in mind when he'd volunteered to be my brother's prisoner.
Sock duty apparently didn't agree with him. Unfortunately, it didn't have to.

Much like that poor skater-bum whose demise he had previously cheered for, Matt would soon find himself laundering a ball of my brother's fabric whether he approved of it or not.

That was the way of things.
Andrew's way of things.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

This time I'm a little late. I just finished part 3. I guess Matt's gonna regret that he was mouthing off all the time. But he deserves it... after all he wanted to be in on the games. But somehow cute that Ethan wanted to warn him :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, Phil, sweet comeuppance has come for thee! :twisted: And to have it be a part of bringing Andrew to the fore as a dominant captor is icing on the cake!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ah so Phil finally got what was coming to him. Too bad it happened off screen! Always love to see when different stories on here connect. It's like you have your own version of the MCU with all these hunky jocks with rotten socks!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Despite his cunning it appears there are some things Phil just can't wriggle his way out of! Seems like he got a fitting punishment for what he did. I wonder how long his ordeal lasted? Great way to tie up that lose end and build up the current story. Given that Matt is the one who suggested Andrew's socks as a gag then it seems only right he should get the opportunity to sample them now.

Great to see that despite some latent embarrassment Andrew is more than willing to truly dominate his friend and I love the nonchalant way he is doing it.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great to see Andrew dom his buddy. My favourite part here :lol: I think part of Andrew's willing nature probably had to do with how he was attacked for (at the time) embarrassing sweaty bundles to be used on Phil. I think Andrew was saying here is some payback :mrgreen:

And I am not sure I have the timeline right, but this episode with Phil took place about a month or so ago, so this is likely how the seed was planted in Phil's mind on a good way to torture, and hence the benefit of this indirectly....is our Steven. Steven was domed by Phil using sweaty sox throughout their brief encounters, even right when they met their very first time (that Phil and his opportunistic methods!) :lol: Or if I got this wrong [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] please correct my interpretation. :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago And I am not sure I have the timeline right, but this episode with Phil took place about a month or so ago, so this is likely how the seed was planted in Phil's mind on a good way to torture, and hence the benefit of this indirectly....is our Steven. Steven was domed by Phil using sweaty sox throughout their brief encounters, even right when they met their very first time (that Phil and his opportunistic methods!) :lol: Or if I got this wrong @bondagefreak please correct my interpretation. :oops:
A valiant attempt, but an incorrect one I'm afraid 8-)
I don't want to spill too many beans regarding the nature of Skaterboy Phil's comeuppance (because we'll learn more about it in BOUND & GAGGED), but what I can tell you is that Ethan's current account happened roughly six weeks after Steven's college dorm adventure.

Taking into consideration that Steven's narration is also composed in the past tense, we can safely assume that BOUND & GAGGED is several steps behind EASY PREY III, as far as the timeline is concerned.

Ethan also sprinkles minor B&G spoilers throughout this latest chapter.
Namely, the fact that it took several days for the rowdy college blokes to track Phil down and bring him to justice.

Shawn, Joey, Chris, Kyle, Big Mike and company vowed to take revenge on Phil on Friday, May 22nd (the night before Steven's college adventure came to a close). As of right now, it's currently Sunday, May 24th (9:30 PM) in B&G, meaning that Phil has been on the run and laying low for roughly two days so far.

It would also be safe to assume that Josh and Shawn (both of whom have Steven's cellphone number) would keep our narrator up-to-date as soon as Phil was caught. I'm sure you can connect the dots now. Steven is bound to receive some nice texts and pics from either Shawn or Josh in the coming days, possibly even making a one-way acquaintance with hairy-legged Andrew.

That's all you'll get from me, though.
Too much has already been said. Too many spoilers have already been revealed 8-)

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Them socks look awful to have stuffed in mouth taped extremely tight love reading this so far can’t wait to read more
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
A valiant attempt, but an incorrect one I'm afraid 8-)
I don't want to spill too many beans regarding the nature of Skaterboy Phil's comeuppance (because we'll learn more about it in BOUND & GAGGED), but what I can tell you is that Ethan's current account happened roughly six weeks after Steven's college dorm adventure.

Taking into consideration that Steven's narration is also composed in the past tense, we can safely assume that BOUND & GAGGED is several steps behind EASY PREY III, as far as the timeline is concerned.

Ethan also sprinkles minor B&G spoilers throughout this latest chapter.
Namely, the fact that it took several days for the rowdy college blokes to track Phil down and bring him to justice.

Shawn, Joey, Chris, Kyle, Big Mike and company vowed to take revenge on Phil on Friday, May 22nd (the night before Steven's college adventure came to a close). As of right now, it's currently Sunday, May 24th (9:30 PM) in B&G, meaning that Phil has been on the run and laying low for roughly two days so far.

It would also be safe to assume that Josh and Shawn (both of whom have Steven's cellphone number) would keep our narrator up-to-date as soon as Phil was caught. I'm sure you can connect the dots now. Steven is bound to receive some nice texts and pics from either Shawn or Josh in the coming days, possibly even making a one-way acquaintance with hairy-legged Andrew.

That's all you'll get from me, though.
Too much has already been said. Too many spoilers have already been revealed 8-)
You are almost cruel with these little spoilers 😈

Several days? Phil, you are in for a world of trouble and I'm gonna throughly enjoy it when Steven tell us about your demise 🤣🤣

Well, looks like Matt's fate is officially sealed. I should feel bad for him but he just couldn't keep his trap shut 🤣🤣
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Forcing Matt to sniff and worship the socks that are going to be stuffed in his mouth? Andrew is quite devious indeed! Andrew may be a bit hesitant but he is a natural when it comes to this stuff!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU TAKING THE TIME TO COMMENT!
SUPER HAPPY TO HEAR THAT A LOT OF YOU WERE THRILLED
ABOUT THE SURPRISE SPOILERS REGARDING SKATERBOY PHIL'S FATE.

FOR THOSE UNFAMILIAR WITH MY MAIN TALE, SKATERBOY PHIL IS ONE OF THE MOST SMELLY-FOOTED
AND CONTROVERSIAL MEMBERS OF THE BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG CAST.

DETAILS AND PHOTOS OF THE FORCED MUMMIFICATION AND THE SOCKGAG THAT FOLLOWED IT
WILL BE SENT TO THE MAIN PROTAGONIST OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED TALE.

BEFORE YOU MOVE ON TO CHAPTER V, I JUST WANNA TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK "JERSEYJOCKSOCKS"
FOR SUPPLYING US WITH TWO MORE BRILLIANT PHOTOS OF ANDREW'S SOCKS AND SOLES.

THIS NEXT SCENE GOES TO [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention],
TOUGH I AM SURE MOST OF YOU WILL ENJOY THE DESCRIPTIONS OF POOR MATT'S PLIGHT.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER V
EASY PREY III
A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS

Poor Matt screamed and gagged like there was no tomorrow. By the time Andrew's foot was pulled from his face, the hopelessly hogtied prisoner-jock was looking ever greener than I was!

I knew with utter certainty that the two of us would soon be chewing and sucking on the rotten, bacteria-infested stink-bombs currently stretched atop my brother's giant feet, but my fellow captive didn't quite seem to comprehend just how dire his situation was.

Instead of shutting his trap up like our captor expected him to, Matt naively doubled down on his very vocal screaming. He probably thought he could intimidate my older sibling by running his mouth off and insulting him. A few months ago, that might've actually worked. But those days were now long past. Mouthiness and word-shaming no longer had the same effect on Andrew. The raunchy-footed gamer nerd had been the butt-end of so many foot odour-related jokes and jabs that he'd gradually built a resistance to them.

Helpless Matt yelled and screamed, crying out because of the unbearably fetid smell now filling the living room air and quite literally gagging from the foulness of it all. Of course, the more he struggled and the more revolted he got, the more desperate his protests became and the more Andrew grew tired of them.

My own protests eventually joined the raucous frenzy as well.
Not because I wanted to make my own predicament worse than it was, mind you. But simply because of the fact that my mouth was taped shut and my eyes were watering over and stinging from the absurdly acrid smell filtering up into my sniff-holes.

Andrew didn't plaster his foot atop my face like he'd done to Matt, but he didn't need to. Even from the dozen or so inches that separated his socked soles from my face, the dizzying perfume of blue cheese, vinegar and stale bread assaulted my senses and killed off my brain cells. I wanted to puke real bad.

I tried getting away from my brother's eyebrow-singeing cheese factories, but the excruciating hogtie just wouldn't let me. I wanted to breathe through my mouth and scream for the neighbours to come and help me, but his unrelenting tapegag wouldn't allow it.

"Mggghhh uuggmmppph. Mmmggghh ugghmmph." I coughed, desperately trying to turn my face away and squinting my eyes shut in an attempt to relieve the stinging.

That, combined my Matt's incessant racket eventually caused Andrew's resolve to break down.

A look of utter frustration rapidly draped itself across his face. The racing game he was currently playing was paused. And then the unthinkable happened.

"Wha...what are you doing? No. No!" Matt immediately screamed, going absolutely batshit crazy when he saw my very hairy-legged sibling angrily peeling his shit-scented, hole-ridden, cheese-infested tube socks off.

No explanation came our way.
No word of consolation was given.

My fellow prisoner and I watched through bulging, terrified eyes as the sickeningly brownish cotton stockings gave way to a pair of superbly furry ankles and positively enormous soles.

A generous layer of sweat coated the bottom of my brother's freakishly oversized feet, giving his moist skin a noticeable sheen and providing Matt and I with a frightening preview of what we'd soon be forced to contend with.

Andrew probably didn't do it on purpose, but as soon the first tube sock came off, his mind-blowingly FAT toes embraced the fresh air and wiggled around in simulated joy. That, of course, instantly resulted in an avalanche of diseased lint balls to tumble out from between, lining the floor beneath his heels with an eclectic collection of leg hairs, crumbs and bits and bobs of unknown origin.

As usual, the space between my introverted brother's oversized toes was absolutely loaded with crap; something which didn't fail to escape Matt's notice and which inevitably caused the struggling prisoner to cry out with renewed fervour.

With his giant tube socks now lying soles-up in front of our cross-eyed faces, the hairy-legged, two-meter tall menace silently got up, departed from the living room and disappeared inside his bedroom to fetch his duct tape.

Matt was at a complete loss for words by that point.
He was too far removed to care about the fact that I was watching him.

The poor guy's body trembled as his weary eyes scanned the morbidly terrifying sight that was my brother's tube socks. His nostrils tentatively flared open and then his facial expression contorted into an almost painful-looking grimace.

A month and a half ago he had cheered on, watched and even participated in the demise of a guy he hardly even knew.
Now all those verbal torments and all those years of teasing and bothering Andrew about his clinically diagnosed foot odour issues were coming back to haunt him.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold.
But in this particular case, revenge was a dish best served smelly.

I would soon be sucking the crap out of my big brother's vinegary-scented stink-bombs, and Matt was going to tagging along for the ride and laundering those smelly fucks with me.

Time to get this show on the road, guys.
Next stop: Cheeseville!

Photos from Jerseyjocksocks's Tumblr blog
Tumblr Page Contains Adult Material: Contact me by pm for the link

OnlyFans Page: https://onlyfans.com/jerseyjocksocks

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ewww, is that... is that MOLD on those socks?!?! :shock:

Yikes, no wonder these captives are having such and adverse reaction!
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago A month and a half ago he had cheered on, watched and even participated in the demise of a guy he hardly even knew.
Now all those verbal torments and all those years of teasing and bothering Andrew about his clinically diagnosed foot odour issues were coming back to haunt him.
Heh, Ethan, we all know you're far from innocent yourself! Perhaps you both deserve the one way tickets to Cheeseville... :evil:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

There comes a point when socks come to the end of their life and should be thrown away. I think Andrew's socks reached that point several years ago but he seems to have carried on wearing them regardless! No amount of laundering is going to bring them back to life!

I'm feeling a bit sorry for Phil now but I think Matt is about to get just what he deserves. And Ethan's narration is on top form at the moment.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Man those socks look disgusting. Wooowee. Looking forward to them getting a good tongue washing :P
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Minging - Andrew needs to be on the receiving end to sort out his personal hygiene...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That latest chapter was so good . Those socks look like they need a good tounge bath . I will volunteer my mouth as the washing machine .
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

WOW! The last two chapters were incredible... I liked the idea to gag one of the victims and leave the other one with his mouth free... for the time being, of course :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

The taste of those socks must be eye-wateringly disgusting. Can just imagine if this were a John Waters' movie, and we had Odorama cards! :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

I agree with [mention]squirrel[/mention], leaving one guy ungagged, while his fellow captive is free to speak is a good move!

So much the better when I read...

"I've heard enough out of you..Here, chew on this!" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic