EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

That looks like a sight you see before unconsciousness yikes.
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

This story just keeps getting hotter.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thank you sir for the back to back update. I did not expect the twist where Andrew use Ethan's sock to gag them both. Good thing I was able read it at one go because I could not help wanting for more of Andrew's socks and shoes. That saved me from the torture :lol: Totally hot also to learn those shoes were hand me downs from Big Mike. Although I haven't reach that part (meeting Big Mike) of B&G yet, it excites me to go back reading it so I can appreciate more those hand-me-down shoes. Might this be a contributing factor to the increased potency of Andrew's FO. Big Mike and Andrew has the same level of FO already. One could just imagine the combined stench and one could wonder if Andrew's FO has peaked already. Hahaha have you had the experience of using hand me down shoes also? Someday perhaps, it would be fun to experience having those stinkers tied up to my face.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Still fantastic stuff
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Oh, I just love that image of shoes taped to faces, but man, those socks and shoes look foul! I'm glad I'm not in their shoes! 8-)

I was very glad to read that the guys will eventually enact their revenge on Phil, he deserves it.

And classic Ethan is shining through, he might have learned when to keep his mouth shut to his brother, but he now directs his competitive, provocative attitude to Matt. And Andrew uses that to perfection with the introduction of Ethan's socks. A great way of easing Matt into sock tasting, and at the same time way more humiliating. Really great!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS A TON FOR THE MASSIVE OUTPOURING OF SUPPORT, GUYS!
I'M POSITIVELY THRILLED YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING ETHAN'S NARRATION,
ANDREW'S PERSONALITY, THE PHOTOS AND MY EFFORTS TO EMPLOY COLOURFUL LANGUAGE.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING OUT IN A FEW HOURS!
IT'LL MARK THE END OF THIS PARTICULAR ACCOUNT,
AFTER WHICH POINT YOU'LL ALL BE ASKED TO VOTE AGAIN.

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention]

4toes wrote: 2 years agoTotally hot also to learn those shoes were hand me downs from Big Mike. Although I haven't reach that part (meeting Big Mike) of B&G yet.
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Have you had the experience of using hand me down shoes also?
Absolutely not! That would gross me the hell out, boi.
I did end up giving my battered Reeboks to a twink I used to play with almost a decade ago.
Mind you, this was before I found out I could've sold those smelly fucks on eBay and made a ton of cash in doing so.

As for Big Mike, after seeing some of your comments, I have a feeling you'll be developing a very special affinity for him.
Last we heard, you were somewhere around Chapter 151. That means you don't have long to go before finally meeting him 8-)
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER VIII
EASY PREY III
A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS

The shoe that slowly engulfed my face looked as though it had come straight out of a horror movie.
The crusty-looking brown sock all nestled up inside it just made the whole thing even worse!

I shook my head 'no', made one final concerted effort to break loose of my bonds, and then the shoe-monster came at me. Its gaping maw surrounding my face and pressing up against the contours of my chin, cheeks and forehead. Everything around me rapidly grew darker, until finally, I was surrounded by nothing but stench and absolute darkness.

I was inside my brother's shoe.
No, I'm not kidding. I was literally inside my brother's shoe!

His oversized basketball sneaker gobbled my face whole; the bottom of its maw pressing up against the underside of my jaw, and its colossal tongue flap resting comfortably atop the dome of my head. The very heavily padded opening moulded itself around the contours of my face, sealing around it and creating a vacuum seal.

The first whiff I caught almost had me spilling my guts out.
To say that Andrew's shoe smelled terrible would've been something of a major understatement. My big brother's size 14 Jordans didn't just smell terrible. They REEKED!

The fumes festering in its chasm-like interior had me going crosseyed and struggling not to barf my brains out.

When my brother's seven-foot-tall friend had given him those bad boys almost six months ago, I didn't think the stench of them could get any worse. Clearly, I'd been wrong about that. Thanks to Andrew's near-religious habit of wearing them sixteen hours a day, those battered, stench-ridden fucks now smelled like absolute shit!

The gamer-nerd simply didn't care though.

The aggressive roar of his heavy-duty industrial tape soon filled the room. A sticky layer of wide adhesive was pressed down onto the back of my head, and then my shoe-prison got tighter and tighter as revolutions of tape rapidly began making their way around my head.

Andrew's downright rotten sock once again made itself manifest to me; not only by trying to kill me with fumes, mind you, but also by brushing against the tip of my cartilaginous sniff-holes.

I cried out and gagged, but the tape kept coming around for additional passes, each one resulting in my face being pressed further and deeper into my indescribably PUTRID prison.

By the time my hairy-legged captor was done with the tape, my face was stuck so deep inside his reeking basketball shoe that my entire nose was trapped inside the cheese-ridden wad that was his ripe, smothering tube sock.

I wanted to just crawl in a hole somewhere and die.
And from the sound of it, so did Matt!

Andrew's friend and I spent the next three hours gagging on my shitty school socks and choking on the fetid stench of his giant Air Jordans. In other words, three laborious hours of being kept in the dark and being forced to rely on puny ventilation holes for minimal air exchange.

My brother spent that time gaming on his chair and resting the heels of his dreadfully heavy feet on our aching backs. But other than a few nudges and semi-successful attempts at getting us to shut up and suck on our gags, the furry-legged college gamer completely ignored us.

Matt was understandably confused, bewildered, grossed out and humbled when his trying ordeal finally came to an end. His bravado had noticeably died off, and even though he managed to make several cutting remarks about the disturbing nature of my brother's diseased footwear, I could tell that his pride had taken a blow and that the experience had changed him a little.

Our guest promised never to let Andrew tie him up without a fight again, and then he left, no doubt anxious to get cleaned up and remove the stench of socks from out of his yapper.

I spent the next five hours stuck in that same excruciating hogtie, enduring the taste of my own crummy wads and watching my brother game on the living room floor as he wiggled his lint-ridden toes and allowed the underside of his positively ginormous soles to sit mere centimetres away from my face.

So there you have it guys.
That was the first time Matt and I ended up bound side-by-side.

I hope you enjoyed my little account.
You weren't expecting some crazy-ass drama, were you?
Yeah, I thought not.

Some of the stuff Andrew and I got caught up in actually did involving a fair bit of drama.
Speaking of which...you guys still wanna hear about my other adventures, right?

Haha! Glad to hear it.
I just need you guys to choose which one of my accounts you wanna hear about next.

The time I tied my little cousin up and got in serious trouble for it?
Or the time dad came home early and found Andrew and I engaging in our usual shenanigans?
Time to vote, guys!

WHICH ONE OF MY ADVENTURES DO YOU WANNA HEAR ABOUT NEXT?

I NEED A MINIMUM OF 20 ANSWERS BEFORE DECIDING HOW TO CARRY ON WITH THIS TALE.

ONE VOTE PER USER
HERE ARE THE AVAILABLE CHOICES:

A - THE TIME I TIED MY LITTLE COUSIN UP AND GOT IN SERIOUS TROUBLE FOR IT
B - THE TIME DAD CAME HOME EARLY AND CAUGHT ANDREW AND I IN THE ACT

HURRY UP AND VOTE IN THE COMMENTS!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS WELCOME!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great finish! I'd be happy with either but I'll vote for A
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Great ending to the story I vote B
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Oh fucking hell, that was amazing! Ethan's feeling of impending doom, seeing that monster approach, and just knowing that he can't escape it was a great start. Then the actual taping, oomph, starting with that amazing sound, and then that image of Ethan's face getting more and more eaten up by this foul beast. So good!

The fact that Andrew after that uses these two bound bodies, both with a shoe taped to their head, as a footrest while he is relaxing and gaming is just the cherry on top. An amazingly vivid end! I think I'll come back to this chapter at times, I really, really liked it!
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago So there you have it guys.
That was the first time Matt and I ended up bound side-by-side.
Nice teaser you give there! ;)

And I think I'll vote for A, let's see if how our defiant protagonist behaves on the other side. It doesn't seem to be going that smoothly!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hmmm... I think I'll cast my vote for B, this time. Let's go up the ladder for family drama before going down, eh? :)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

And the mini-story ends! Loved the pictures, and thank you for the dedication [mention]bondagefreak[/mention].

I'd like to see A :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It's a hard choice, but this time I will go for A :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Absolutely not! That would gross me the hell out, boi.
I did end up giving my battered Reeboks to a twink I used to play with almost a decade ago.
Mind you, this was before I found out I could've sold those smelly fucks on eBay and made a ton of cash in doing so.
Considering your own fair share of FO sir, I couldn't imagine you would still be grossed out :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh how I wish I was that lucky twink. :cry:

As for the closing of Ethan's first adventure, it's a strong finish sir! Love the placement of Andrew's image in the end as well. Great way to hook other's vote right away. Also, could I just mention that I really appreciate the varying tone of each of the characters. This is quite a feat because I know for sure it is a huge effort to observe different type of people and bringing them to life with your words. Thank you so much again!

Aaaaaaandddd my vote goes to letter B
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Going for B again.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Superbe ending!
Oh, what I wouldn't give to have a brother like that!

My vote has to be B
If the son has such revolting feet and socks then the dad must be a smelly GOD, and I would expect him to be on the level with the ~Daddy~ from sucking up to the boss and Nick's father from B&G.

If B get's picked I can't wait to see that story! :D
Tho I have a question, is there a foot odour rank over 20 for these daddies? :lol: :twisted:
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

B - THE TIME DAD CAME HOME EARLY AND CAUGHT ANDREW AND ME IN THE ACT
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Great story… next one i am absolutly going for A!!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great story really awesome, and A for me please
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A great ending! I hope that isn't the last we see of Matt! After his humbling experience, I'm sure he has more stories to find himself in!

As for the next tale, I gotta go with B. Interested to see how things unfold with their dad in the picture!
My M/M Stories Here
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Really enjoyed that! If only I had a big shoe to swallow my face up!

I'm voting B. Time for a daddy! :lol:
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

My God, hand me downs from Mike. Andrew should consider going shopping for new shoes. Probably for several pairs of socks too. Sure as hell ain't doing his FO any good. They sound and look absolutely horrible and to have to endure them for hours 🤮. Props to anyone here that would actually enjoy it.

I honestly thought Matt was gonna be slightly more vocal after being freed. I guess he had enough 🤣

"That was the first time Matt and I ended up bound side-by-side." 1st time? Sounds like a little teaser 😀. I wonder if Matt did it willing or Andrew had to rough him up a little 🤣🤣

I'm voting A. I wanna see Ethan have a try at tying again. Then I wanna see his ass get in trouble for it 😈
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Woah! Normally, I'd be working on the next scene, seeing as we already have 19 votes in.
But we're currently locked in a tie, meaning that this can go either way depending on the next handful of voters.

Jerseyjocksocks sent me his vote via Tumblr messaging.
He voted for option B.

I'm casting my vote as well but opting for option A.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Oh, B! Definitely B!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic