EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I haven't finished your story yet. I'm not in the mood at the moment but I'll read further when I got more time for myself again.

I vote for A, I somehow still want to see Ethan in serious trouble :twisted:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

B, B, B, B, BBB, BB. Nickolodeon!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Of these two options I would vote A
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I vote for A
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

A!!!!!!!!
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS, GUYS!

VOTING RESULTS
(27 VOTES CAST)

A: 16 VOTES
B: 11 VOTES

I JUST WANT TO REMIND THOSE OF YOU WHO VOTED "B" THAT ALL OF ETHAN'S ADVENTURES WILL BE SHARED.
HOWEVER, BASED ON THE RESULTS OF THIS POLL, OPTION "A" WILL BE FEATURING FIRST.

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] Your first ever story comment! Welcome on board, boi!
I'm so glad you finally decided to make the jump. Here's to hoping you'll be getting more posts under your belt ;)

[mention]wataru14[/mention] You're here! Thrilled to have you join us on this adventure, my friend 8-)

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great ending to the first of Ethan's three tales. Nice to see that Andrew decided to treat Ethan and Matt equally in the end. It's lucky humans have two feet as it meant there were enough socks and shoes to go around! Great description of the shoe monster swallowing up Ethan's face.

I'm sure Matt will be a bit more careful on the bets he makes in the future! And great the Ethan remained bound and gagged long after Matt left.

Amazingly I'm already too late for the vote but I think I'd have gone for A anyway.

Great work!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
DeanSummer24
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DeanSummer24 »

Exciting! I would have voted for A too but of course it doesn't really matter because we'll get to see it all anyway! I'm sure that I will eventually check out Bound and Gagged when I have an excess of time on my hands because it really is super long! A credit to you but very difficult for me to ingest :D
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Can’t wait!! 😍
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS, GUYS!

VOTING RESULTS
(27 VOTES CAST)

A: 16 VOTES
B: 11 VOTES

I JUST WANT TO REMIND THOSE OF YOU WHO VOTED "B" THAT ALL OF ETHAN'S ADVENTURES WILL BE SHARED.
HOWEVER, BASED ON THE RESULTS OF THIS POLL, OPTION "A" WILL BE FEATURING FIRST.

@CrownedLoy76 Your first ever story comment! Welcome on board, boi!
I'm so glad you finally decided to make the jump. Here's to hoping you'll be getting more posts under your belt ;)

@wataru14 You're here! Thrilled to have you join us on this adventure, my friend 8-)

@LockedCheeseBird @Finnan @Killua @Jb99 @Pup @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @KidnappedCowboy @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @cj2125 @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JUST WANT TO POINT OUT THAT YOU GUYS ARE NOW
25 CHAPTERS DEEP INTO THE EASY PREY SAGA.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, TIME TO GET THE BALL ROLLING
THIS TIME WITH:

EASY PREY III
BABYSITTING GONE AWRY

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER I
EASY PREY III
BABYSITTING GONE AWRY

So it seems a lot of you are really hyped up about the time my dad came home early and found Andrew and I up to our usual shenanigans. Seeing as how the poll went, I'll be keeping that particular account for last. But just to cheer you guys up a bit, the little mishap I'm about to brief you on next was actually fairly short compared to some of the other adventures my brother and I ended up partaking in.

In any case, this happened only a few weeks after Matt and I were bound side-by-side, and it marked one of the only times I actually got to be the one using rope instead of being the one falling victim to it.

Just keep in mind that I didn't have Andrew's bizarre affinity for complex ropework and elaborate knots. I hadn't bothered to check any online knot-tying tutorials and hadn't picked up any book on the subject of ropemanship either. Everything I managed to do that day was learnt by watching my older brother and observing the way he went about making his knots whenever he deemed that I was to be trussed up. I tried mimicking some of his signature ties and tried recreating some of his knots. And surprisingly enough, I did a fairly good job at it!

Anyways, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, aren't I?
Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Back to the beginning then.

Basically, this all started when Andrew and I were placed on babysitting duty and asked to spend the day at home, watching our nine-year-old cousin Tim.

Now Timmy was a sweet kid. Light brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, scrawny as a twig but generally fun to be around. He was, however, very much on the rambunctious side. And It certainly didn't help that our neighbour's three kids were running in the yard with him, kicking a soccer ball around, shooting each other with plastic water guns and just generally wreaking havoc.

Screams, shrieks and near-incessant laughter rang between my ears as the raucous group of elementary school dingbats ran around the patio chair I was sitting on and used my seated form to shield themselves from the jets of water being fired across the yard.

I didn't mind it too much at first, but that immediately changed when a stream of cold water hit me right in the chest and splashed across the tablet screen I was quietly gaming on.

"James, cut it out!" I barked, grouchily yelling at one of the neighbour's kids before using my t-shirt to dry the tablet off.

Hysterical screams suddenly pierced the already-noisy area as nine-year-old Timmy ran to grab the garden hose and aimed it towards his scampering playmates.

"Tim! Put the hose down!" I ordered, to which my mischievous good-for-nothing cousin responded by grinning toothily and squirting me right in the face.

"Gaaaahhh!" I cried out, getting up from my chair and storming inside the house, causing all four of the younger kids to scurry away from my path and giggle with glee.

In my own defence, I did try to get Andrew's help in getting the little brats under control. But much to my continued annoyance, the jumbo-footed college-nerd was far too engrossed in his virtual world of video games to care about the chaos and screams echoing about in the sunny suburban yard.

"Stop whining, man. I've had to babysit you plenty of times. Just deal with it." he nonchalantly spoke, before finally getting his lazy ass off the couch and putting a hoodie on as though he were getting ready to depart from the house.

"Where are you going?! You're not leaving me alone with them, are you?" I begged, openly expressing disbelief at the fact that my aunt and uncle had just dumped little Timmy on us so they could join my parents on some out-of-town couple's retreat for the day.

"Dude, just chill. I'm going to the fuckin' supermarket. You're in charge while I'm gone. Try not to burn the house down." was all Andrew said as he snatched his keys and wallet up and made his way out the front door.

'Great! Just great!' I thought to myself, huffing almost angrily as I stepped back out onto the backyard patio deck and slowly came to terms with the inconvenient babysitting duties that had literally been imposed on me.

That's when I was suddenly struck with a brilliant idea! One that would keep little Timmy out of trouble for the rest of the afternoon AND allow me to game on my tablet without having a group of kids screaming in my ears and acting like a bunch of maniacs.

"Pssst. Hey Timmy! Come inside for a minute. I wanna show you something." I whispered, luring my younger cousin back into the house and smiling rather sheepishly as I saw him naively break away from the group and make his way over towards me.

The neighbour's three kids continued kicking the ball around and menacing my mother's lanky tomato plants, but Timmy's temporary retreat into the house didn't do much to lower their excitable spirits. In fact, the noisy trio simply jumped the short fence back into their yard before being joined by two more kids, whom I quickly recognised as being from across the street.

My plan was fairly simple. I needed to find a way to keep Timmy indoors.
Hopefully, his absence would cause the next-door kids to either disperse, tone it down or stay in their own yard.

"What's up, Ethan? What did you wanna show me? Hey, you got any fruit punch or soda in the fridge?" An agitated Timmy asked, zipping past the patio door and practically tearing the refrigerator door open.

I served my scrawny cousin a tall glass of Gatorade, but just as he was about to zip back outside, I grabbed him by the upper arm and quickly started whispering my proposal to him.

"Shhh. Listen, Timmy. I'm gonna start a game of hide-and-seek with your friends in a few minutes, but I want you to win the game and be the one to win the prize money." I calmly explained.

Tim seemed a little phased at first, but when I flashed him part of my allowance money -the ten-dollar bill I conveniently had in my pocket- the kid's eyes lit up and he beamed me a gleeful smile.

"Cool! What do I have to do to win?" he asked.

"You have to be the last one found. That means you'll need to hide real well and stay real quiet." I instructed.

"Haha! That's easy! Where d'you want me to hide?" he laughed, fidgeting around with excitement at the thought of competing in this game and winning the seemingly substantial prize money.

I thought about it for a moment, told him the game would take place both indoors and outdoors and then snapped my fingers as though inspiration had suddenly hit me.

"I got just the place! We can hide you in my closet. James, Annie and Noah will never think of looking for you in there!" I exclaimed, putting on a convincing act and skillfully stoking the flames of little Timmy's growing enthusiasm.

Much to my utter contentment, the troublesome runt was all too happy to jump headfirst into the trap I was laying out for him.

"Go to my room and wait for me there. I'm gonna get a few supplies to help you stay stashed and then I'll be right with you." I told him, causing him to nod his head excitedly and zip across the house, straight towards my bedroom.

There would be no game of hide-and-seek, of course.
But then, little Timmy would have no way of knowing that.
And neither would his obnoxious, water gun-wielding friends.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Timmy seems to be in some trouble :P
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow this sounds like a Phil type of plan. And using it on a poor innocent 9 year old? Since the title is "gone awry" I'm guessing this isn't going to be all peaches and roses for Ethan :twisted:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Ethan. Something tells me your plan won't go off without a hitch... :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I must say, I agree with Ethan on this.
Need to shut the annoying twerp up somehow! 8-)
Such a shame it sounds like it will "go awry".

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really like how this started can't wait to read more .
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great start to Ethan's latest tale. You've really set the scene and a great use of the word rambunctious. Looking forward to finding out how things go wrong for Ethan this time.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I absolutely want to be in the place of poor little Timmy
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Interesting!!

Andrew's probably only gonna be gone a short amount of time and surely he's gonna notice the missing rambunctious 9 year old upon his return. To be honest though, sounds like little Timmy needs a bit of a time out 😂
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Hahahah here comes the build up. As always you are a master of laying out the setting. I always feel that I am in that moment when/where the story is being told. Looking forward to the next chapters.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

This is already promising. I like how Ethan shows his manipulation already and how he outwits Timmy! I wonder if he will use Andrew's or his own gear to shut him up :lol: Can't wait!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, GUYS!

THIS NEXT CHAPTER COMES EQUIPPED WITH A POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD.
READ THE CHAPTER AND THEN VOTE!

ONE (1) VOTE PER READER
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME

BONUS POINTS TO THOSE WHO SHARE
THEIR VOTES WITH US IN THE COMMENTS!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER II
EASY PREY III
BABYSITTING GONE AWRY

As soon as little Timmy had disappeared from sight, I spun around and set a course for Andrew's bedroom before finally making my way over to the garage and back to my room again. It only took a few minutes for me to gather up the stuff I needed, and by the time I was ready to join my cousin, I had half a dozen thick coils of rope in one hand and A very menacing roll of heavy-duty, black gaffer tape in the other.

Funnily enough, my prisoner was already in the process of inspecting his dungeon when I walked in. And from the puzzled look on his face, it seemed as though he felt my closet was a tad bit too cluttered to comfortably house his scrawny form.

"Geez. How on earth am I ever gonna fit in there?" he asked, before taking his eyes off the cluttered storage space and looking down at the impressive pile of rope I'd unceremoniously dumped on the floor.

Timmy's eyes went wide when he saw the black restraining coils I'd seemingly come back with. But his face grew even more stupefied when dad's heavily oversized roll of industrial-grade gaffer tape was suddenly tossed down on top of the coiled rope.

"Uhhh...what's all that for?" he asked, causing to smile almost cheerfully and state that the ropes would be used for purely practical reasons.

"I'm gonna put you in a hogtie." I told him, knowing full well that such a word would not be part of a typical nine-year-old's somewhat limited vocabulary.

"A hog...tie?" Timmy repeated, quirking his head to the side before asking me "What's that?"

"You'll see. It's super comfortable." I lied. "Basically, it's a special position that allows your body to take less space than it usually would. I'll make sure to get some of the clutter out of there. But as soon as you're hogtied, the closet will feel like it's gotten a bit bigger." I went on, using a veil of half-truths to conceal the fact that I wanted him tied up and stashed away so that I could have the day to myself and enjoy some peace and quiet.

Had Timmy been in his teens at that point, he would've surely been far more sceptical about the explanation I'd just given him. But with him still being in his naive years, it was rather easy to dupe him with fancy words and the promise of that ten-dollar bill I'd recently put up for grabs.

The talkative runt did show a slim measure of reticence at first, but his initial resistance quickly subsided and gave way to unbridled curiosity and happy compliance.

I spent the next ten or fifteen minutes working the ropes around his limbs and desperately trying to put my observations skills into practice. Working those knots was a little more complex than I'd initially anticipated, but after a bit of indecision and the cancelling and redoing of certain knots, I managed to get the kid roped into a decent bind.

His arms, torso, elbows, ankles and legs had been tightly trussed together, and each one of his wrists had been pulled back and separately secured to the coils encircling his socked ankles. Little Timmy wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon, that much was certain.

Although I felt a little bad at the fact that I'd just tied my much younger cousin up, I alleviated some of the guilt by repeatedly asking him if he was comfortable and talking to him about school and other unrelated stuff. The little guy was all too happy to go on and on and didn't seem to mind one bit that his freedom of movement was in the process of slipping away from him.

All in all, the hogtie I imposed on his body fairly was simple, but given that it was my very first attempt at tying someone up on my own, I was actually quite proud of it. I thought Andrew would be proud of me as well upon his return from the grocery store, but much to my own astonishment, that wasn't the case.

Still, not knowing about the fate that would eventually befall me later that afternoon, I busily went about clearing some of the clutter from my admittedly cramped closet space and made some room for my securely hogtied and soon-to-be gagged prisoner.

The mood was light and surprisingly jovial considering the circumstances.
Little Timmy remained blissfully oblivious to my motives and continued spouting his nonsensical banter, which mostly revolved around the nefarious pranks he'd recently pulled off and the various torments he and his classmates had inflicted on some of the school's less fortunate substitute teachers this past year.

I laughed, chuckled and pretended to listen, but as soon as my closet had become sufficiently sparse, I sat down in front of young Tim's talkative little face and picked my dad's uber fat roll of super sticky gaffer tape from off the floor.

Only when the low-pitched roar of angry adhesive filled the room did the boisterous pre-teen stop his incessant chattering.

"What are you doing?" he nervously questioned, apparently noticing something was amiss when my dextrous fingers ripped a sizeable piece of his uncle's super fibrous gaffer tape from off the jumbo roll.

Dad's workshop stuff was seriously sticky. A single strip of this wider-than-average industrial-grade tape would've easily taken care of sealing Tim's hyperactive chatterbox. Still, a talk-proof stuffing was in order for this little guy. I didn't want him speaking and didn't want him calling the neighbours for help either. He would remain stashed and quiet. I had my mind set on that.

"Shhh...don't worry. I'm gonna leave the room for a few minutes, but I wanna make sure the neighbour's kids don't hear you. I really want you to win that ten-dollar bill, Timmy." I casually went on, playfully ruffling his already dishevelled hair up and ordering the boy to close his lips together so that I could plaster my father's tape atop them.

Surprisingly enough, no word of protest came my way.

The greedy prisoner simply smiled at the reminder of the lofty prize money I kept promising and willfully pressed his lips together, allowing me to press the "super grip" tape on them and smooth the adhesive down across both of his cheeks.

"I need to get something. You stay here and try to stay quiet, alright? I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't go anywhere." I winked, darting out of the bedroom and quietly closing the door behind me.

I was a guy on a mission now.
A mission to find a gag.

I realise that your votes won't actually change anything or alter what I ended up doing next, but seeing as how you guys seem to enjoy Mr Bondagefreak's polls so much, I'd be really interested in hearing what you guys would've gagged Timmy with had you been in my shoes that day.

I prepared a poll for you guys. All you need to do is scroll up to the top of the thread and vote!
What sort of gag would YOU have imposed on the troublesome twerp had YOU been in charge?

Scroll up to the top of the thread and vote!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I am really too too impatient to read more anyway I hope there will be a lot of duct tape and a good padding to close his mouth lol
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Welll....I had to say Andrew's socks, they are sooo spicy and you know the little runt wouldn't like it :lol: A rude introduction to bondage, but he wouldn't forget it any time soon, and perhaps forgive somewhat once he gets his $10 :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic