EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys! Ethan here.
Thank you so much for all the great comments! When I dabbled with the idea of sharing my real-life experiences with you, I never imagined my silly accounts would gain so many likes and so much traction. The fact that there are now 78 registered readers following this is nothing short of astounding!

I just wanted to let you guys know that all is well and good on my end.

I've just been so caught up in my reading of new tales from [mention]wataru14[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention], [mention]Volobond[/mention], [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] and [mention]squirrel[/mention] that I've slacked off a bit in my writing. That, plus the fact that Andrew's been keeping me under the ropes...if you know what I mean.

I just want to assure you all that I'm now hard at work on writing down the details of my own real-life adventure and that I'm very much looking forward to your upcoming reactions.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT IN JUST A FEW HOURS!
I have a feeling that a lot of you are going to like this segment of Easy Prey III

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Cant wait for this next chapter
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER I
EASY PREY III
LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

What I'm about to tell you next happened just a short while ago.
Dad was at work and wouldn't be back home until at least six o'clock in the evening. Mum was out of town visiting her sister for the week and was at roughly three hours driving distance from where we lived. Andrew didn't have any classes that day, which meant that he and I would be alone at home and spending most of the afternoon in each other's company.

Less than twenty minutes after our dad had stepped out the front door, my hairy-legged brother was already setting himself up for a long day of gaming on the living room Play Station 5 console. That of course, implied that I was going to be restrained and stashed away in some fashion.

A few weeks prior to that, I would've no doubt jumped at the chance to spend a few hours safely gagged and trussed up. But given the frequency of these now regular tie-up sessions, I was slowly starting to get my fill of bondage.

Andrew didn't even bother consulting me or asking me what I wanted to do. He simply barged into my room while I was lying in bed and texting my friends, and then he tackled me; using his great size and weight to straddle my torso and handcuff my wrists behind my back.

I called him a big oaf and yelled out the usual platitudes, but the nerdy gamer-jock simply smacked me behind the head like some upstart child and marched me over towards the living room.

"Aww, not again." I immediately complained, voicing out a moan of discontent as the sight of the dreaded medical gurney came into view.

After having spent all of last night zipped inside two frustratingly fat sleeping bags, chewing on a pair of my twenty-year-old brother's worn boxers and strapped down to his godforsaken stretcher, I wasn't particularly keen on relinquishing the freedom I now enjoyed.

Still, as disenchanted as I now was about the whole thing, I'd be lying if I said part of me wasn't a little excited to be forcibly taken into custody like this. I think you guys will probably agree with me when I say that Andrew's come a long way from being that bashful nerd he used to be six months ago. True, he still wasn't completely immune to jabs and comments relating to his ridiculously potent and highly disagreeable foot odour, but he'd certainly grown accustomed to verbal taunts and hardened his shell to them.

He still wasn't the most extroverted or gregarious guy around, but he was a lot harder to manipulate than he used to be back when our tie-up shenanigans had initially begun.

In any case, it didn't take long for the towering nerd to have me lying flat on his stretcher.
The fact that I was positioned squarely between the two-meter long living room couch and the rectangular coffee table instantly gave me an idea as to what the afternoon forecast had in store for me. I was going to serve as Andrew's footrest. Most likely his silent footrest.

The hairy-legged giant wasted no time in strapping me down. And being one of the star pupils of his class, he was very strategic and very methodical in his approach; something that would've no doubt made his paramedic course instructors proud.

Acting in line with what he'd learnt about restraining potentially dangerous patients, my uncommunicative captor immediately opted for securing my wrists and ankles down.

As soon as my main limbs were suitably incapacitated, two wide straps were crossed diagonally over my upper arms and torso, forming an x-shaped restraint atop my upper body. Once the x-shaped harness was securely cinched down, every single one of the gurney's remaining safety straps was brought into play. All fourteen of them.

Andrew was rather quick in strapping me down, but as soon as the eighteen gurney restraints were securely buckled up and fastened, he slowed his routine and went over each strap to make sure it was sufficiently taut.

"Fuck!" I eventually cried out, raising my head off the heavily padded medical board and looking down at my now excessively strapped up body. "Who the hell would even need all these restraints?!" I angrily growled, the sound of creaking leather filling our ears as I strained and fought against the professional-grade restraints keeping me pinned down.

"Criminals, prisoners, delusional patients...arsonists." my brother slowly went on, still busily going over each strap to make sure they were tight enough.

"Arsonists? You mean like that guy dad chased down and helped the cops arrest last year?"

"Yes. Exactly." came Andrew's no-nonsense reply.

Firemen weren't normally involved in the restraining and arresting of suspected criminals. Fire marshals, however, were.

Not only was my dad one of the city's senior firetruck mechanics and a lieutenant in the force, but he was also responsible for investigating crime-related fires and coordinating with the local police force. In essence, his work involved a blend of firefighter and police duties; something which had resulted in him having to pursue and even take down fleeing arsonists (people who intentionally start fires) on more than one occasion.

But yeah, more about that later.

As soon as my oafish brother was satisfied with the extent of my immobility, he kicked his monstrously large Nike brand running shoes off and went down on his knees to plug in and power up the Play Station 5 gaming console.

That's when the stench of his inexplicably reeking shoes hit me.

"Owh, dude! Get those things away from me!" I somewhat angrily cried out, crinkling my nose up and twisting my face into a grimace.

The jumbo-footed gamer's discarded Nikes were sitting on the floor, less than a dozen or so inches from where my head was positioned. His shoes were massive, and I could actually feel the gross heat escaping through their freakishly oversized maws.

I definitely had a thing for socks and sneakers, but those giant fucks terrified the shit out of me!

"Awh, god!" I complained a second time, struggling against the gurney's eighteen security straps and desperately attempting to put as much distance as I could between Andrew's revoltingly putrid running shoes and myself.

Unfortunately for me, it was all for nought.

In a matter of mere seconds, my big brother's horribly pungent socks and sneakers had the entire living room stinking of blue cheese, stale bread and boiled eggs. Turning my head away was of absolutely no use, even less so now that the lanky gamer nerd had plopped himself down on the living room couch and begun airing his sock soles out.

And so, there I was...quite literally stuck to a gurney, with thick safety straps running right and left, from my ankles all the way up to my shoulders and upper chest.

I could move my hands and fingers around but couldn't reach any of the gurney restraints due to my arms being pinned uselessly to my sides. My head also enjoyed some level of freedom, but the ability to lift it up from the padded leather board did me no good considering the rest of my body was completely strapped down.

To my right, I had Andrew's morbidly foul-smelling socked soles.
And to my left, I had his positively REEKING size 14.5 trainers.

"Dude, you seriously need to change your socks and get your feet checked." I growled, not going out of my way to protect the lanky giant's delicate feelings.

"Shut up." he dismissively retorted, keeping his gaze fixed to the TV screen whilst doing his best not to let my embarrassing complaints get to him.

"Bro, I'm serious! Throw your shoes away or put them in your room or something!" I protested, once again causing the padded leather beneath me to creak loudly as I struggled to break free of the gurney's numerous restraints.

As soon as the hairy-legged college oaf paused his video game, stood up from the couch and left the room, I knew I had erred.

Approaching footsteps quickly made their return, and I managed to turn my head sideways just in time to see the towering giant crouching down next to me, with a roll of his mega-wide duct tape in hand.

"You talk too much." he mumbled, grabbing the end of his fiercely sticky tape with all five of his fingers and then filling the room up with a thunderous roar as he tore the huge roll open.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ah....HOT! Is it me or is Andrew like seriously turning into a major Dom? :lol: :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

The pic of socks look amazing I bet these taste great and they look very smelly great story
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A great description of the strapping in. Ethan is in for a rough afternoon. Will be interesting to see their Dad's response. I'm thinking things are going to go poorly for our stinky footed dom.
My M/M Stories Here
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Really interesting to see the inclusion of Andrew's paramedic training more and more. I love how you flesh out the universe.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Something tells me Ethan and Andrew's dad will finally notice his dwindling supply of extra-wide duct tape... 8-)

And oh boy, that gurney does not mess around with its restraints!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Andrew definitely seems to have come a long way! There doesn't seem to be much of a sign of that awkward boy who was so ashamed of the smell of his own socks and hesitant to rope his brother up. Now he just goes and does it without being provoked!

Ah, the birth of a new dom is beautiful to see.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Poor Ethan, caught between a rock and a hard place (very smelly ones at that) and he still hasn't learned how to keep his mouth shut. I love that Andrew's default position now is to keep Ethan tied up and Ethan is possibly learning that, strange as it seems, there might be a thing as too much bondage! Is that when it actually becomes real bondage? The gurney with all its leather straps sounds amazing.

Glad to hear that Ethan has been having fun reading some of the other stories on the site.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

That mouth is going to get him in trouble. Oops looks like its too late. Lol
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

strongly that we close his huge mouth lol
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So Ethan, was it worth tying up your little rambunctious cousin and gaging him 🤣. You thought you were getting off easy with Timmy's socks (that was a bit of poetic justice) only to find yourself with Andrew's socks stuffed into your shoe and said shoe taped to your face for 5 hours 😈🤣

And now onto part 3! I find it amusing that Andrew has brought in this gurney and that you volunteered to help him with his work 😈. What's the matter Ethan, are you afraid you opened pandora's box now that the bondage is becoming to frequent 🤣🤣🤣
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

That's absolutely amazing! Andrew has made a long journey since we first met him and I love how his attitude changed; from a shy guy who seemed to feel uneasy about bondage, to quite a brute who charges into his brother's room to tie him up the moment they are alone. Can;t wait to read more about this duo :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Can I make a brother switch with Ethan even though I am an only child? :lol:
I get a dom who can tie me up and make me wash his dirty socks and underwear and Ethan get's a break. I think it's a win-win :lol:
Can't wait to see the hunk that is to be this fire fighter daddy! Maybe I'll even add him on my list!
We shall wait and see...( but hopefully for not too long :lol: )
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT COMMENTS, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER II
EASY PREY III
LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

"Here, this'll shut you up." Andrew muttered, slapping the end of his uber-wide tape onto my left cheek and then yanking my head up by the hair before pulling the mighty roll across my protesting mouth and around the back of my head.

I tried voicing out an angry objection but found myself unable to part my lips at all. The duct tape he was using was just ridiculously wide and insanely sticky. Only a single revolution of it was spun around my head, and already my lips were sealed and my chatterbox was disabled.

With my cavity unstuffed, I would've normally been able to defeat such a minimalistic wraparound gag. This particular tape, however, was nothing short of unconquerable. The stickiness of it was comparable to dad's fearsome gaffer tape, but the increased width made it thrice as difficult to defeat. In short, Andrew's single-layer wraparound had me muzzled, from right beneath my nostrils all the way down to the underside of my chin and jawline. I couldn't open my mouth even if I tried to, and I knew that it was gonna be a bitch to deal with when the time came to peel the adhesive off my face and neck later on.

As soon as the simple wraparound was complete, Andrew severed the tape and tossed it onto the coffee table before frowning his brow and grabbing one of his discarded size 14.5 running shoes.

"What were you saying about my shoes? You got a problem with them?" he asked, turning his trainer upside down and then hovering its wide-open maw just a few centimetres above my tape-gagged face.

I turned my head away as much as I could, but could do nothing to fend off the nauseating stench spilling out of the putrid chasm.

"Uggghmmph! Uggmphh mmggphh phhh!" I cried out, breaking down into a series of frantic coughs and muffled whimpers.

Like a beta wolf being confronted by its pack leader, I tucked my tail between my legs and did my best to refrain from making an already dire situation worse. I wanted nothing to do with my brother's shoe, and I was ready to beg and grovel in order to avoid dealing with it.

"That's what I thought, punk." Andrew growled, apparently satisfied with my hearty display of fear and submission. "Now you stay quiet or I'm gonna shove your face inside one of these and let the two of you get better acquainted." he threatened, causing me to whimper beneath my tapegag and eye the freakishly colossal sneaker up with a look of pure dread.

As soon as the reeking shoe was tossed back down to the floor, the hairy-legged college oaf plopped himself onto the couch and resumed what I knew would soon become a long afternoon of lazy video gaming.

And so I just lay there, grimacing beneath my gag and squinting my eyes in agony as the downright putrescent stench of my big brother's rotten socks and shoes assaulted my nostrils.

The threat of having my face buried inside the grumpy gamer's morbidly revolting trainer weighed rather heavily on my mind. So much so that even though the festering reek of cheese and vinegar was all around me, I found myself compelled to remain silent and refrain from making a fuss about it.

I just had to lie there and deal with it.
Or at least, that's what I was supposed to do.

I couldn't see my brother's face due to the fact that he was slouched down into the lofty couch, but my position on the living room floor afforded me an uninterrupted view of his very hairy skyscraper-like legs. Turning my head sideways confirmed what I already feared. Those positively ginormous socked soles of his were slowly inching closer towards me. More specifically, inching their way closer to my face!

Pretty soon, the jumbo-footed gamer had one foot on my chest, and about five minutes later his second one joined the first.

The stench of his socks was stinging my eyes and causing them to water over, but with the threat of facing off against his running shoes still weighing heavily on my mind, I somehow managed to keep my complaints in check.

I watched through fearful wide eyes as his left foot kept drawing closer and closer. With the heel of it now resting atop my collarbone, I had no choice but to focus on its towering shape and eye up the crap-ridden material stretched taut across its length.

Andrew socks weren't just reeking. They were filthy! His cotton-padded soles were just loaded with lint balls, leg hairs, crumbs and other bits and bobs of various origins. It was gross and I wanted out.

Here, see for yourself!
This is a photo I took of his socks...four days ago.

You can probably imagine my horror when, without any warning or explanation, the top of the lazy gamer's foot arched downward and his enormous toes curled up around my cartilaginous protrusion.

As soon as I breathed in, the stench of his socked toes as well as a generous amount of leg hairs, crumbs and bits of lint entered my defenceless and very vulnerable sniff holes.

"Uggghhmmpphhh!" I cried out, coughing and gagging beneath my undefeatable tape muzzle.

Andrew lifted his smothering digits off my nose after that first whiff, but the damage had already been done.
My face temporarily went crossed-eyed and an expression of deep revulsion and disgust lined its features.

His left foot continued its slow ascent across my face before finally positioning itself flat atop my forehead.

I thought I was safe, but much to my continued chagrin, that's when his other foot slowly began moving across my chest and inching its way closer towards my face.

In my growing panic, I tried turning away and desperately attempted to escape the inevitable.
Andrew's downright colossal left foot, however, kept my head in place and prevented it from turning sideways.

I could only lie there and look on as that menacing right foot of his made its slow approach. I still couldn't see anything but his hairy legs, but I knew from the sound of the PS5 controller and the noise coming from the living room stereo system that he was very much focused on his racing game. I was just a bug, not even worth checking up on. Not even worth making eye contact with.

Stench-induced tears lined my watery eyes and a cry of terror managed to escape my tapegagged mouth. The two-meter-tall gamer bro's socked toes were now wiggling atop my chin and they were inching their way up my face. Slowly. Steadily.

I fought against the restraints and tried turning my face away again, but his left foot and leg muscles once again proved too formidable to oppose.

I couldn't move my head and was forced to watch as those festering toes reached my tapegagged mouth and wiggled around in unbridled excitement. The absentminded gamer's cotton-clad digits touched the underside of my nostrils. They then stretched upwards and made a little victory dance, no doubt relishing the fact that my undefended nose was theirs for the taking.

I let out a final scream of disgust and struggled valiantly against the infuriating gurney straps.
When I opened my squinting eyes again I was greeted with the most fear-inspiring of spectacles. That of Andrew's supremely fat toes converging down around my sniff holes.

No. NO. NO!

"MMgmmpphh!"
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Oh dear... :mrgreen: Y-E-S! I yield back my time :oops: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I honestly thought Ethan would slip up and Andrew would be taping that shoe over his face!

But the idea of Andrew slowly creeping his foul socked feet closer and closer, knowing Ethan can't do anything but breathe in the anticipatory stench... brilliant!
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Omg . So hot . Those shoes and socks look yummy .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ewww, I do not envy Ethan his current predicament! :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

See, I absolutely love their relationship. The battle of wills that exists between siblings has existed since time immemorial and, as an older brother myself, I can tell you all that the desire to establish any form of dominance over ones younger counterparts is instinctual. Granted, I could never do something like this to my little bothers or sister. My desires were far more protective then vindictive.

That being said:

Andrew you absolute monster, for the sake of all that is holy, please start taking better care of your feet! Rancid stink, like the kind I am currently reading about, sounds indicative of a massive problem you need to discuss with your doctor! If nothing else, let Ethan breath normally so he doesn't choke and kill himself!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love the way you describe the slow but inexorable progress of Andrew's socked feet towards Ethan's gagged face. It's like Andrew's feet have a will of their own, homing in on Ethan without Andrew really thinking about it.

Those feet are foul and the idea of being trapped and unable to escape from them...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Man those socks look good...... I mean totallly nasty heh heh

Sure wouldn't want to be in Ethan's face having those dirty socks becoming the only air I can breathe ;)
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago Man those socks look good...... I mean totallly nasty heh heh

Sure wouldn't want to be in Ethan's face having those dirty socks becoming the only air I can breathe ;)
What a horrible fate! I don't think any of us would want that ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic