EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Can we finally get Dad's socks involved? D D D
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

D...he'll really get the message.
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

I'd have to say C for this one
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

F - TYING ME UP AND THEN GAGGING ME WITH SOMETHING ELSE (SPECIFY)
Gonna go with a bit of a hail mary choice. A combo of Andrew's Reeking socks, and their dad's Pungent socks. One of each balled up and stuffed inside Ethan's mouth, and then the remaining socks forced under his nose! Ethan was, in my opinion, way too harsh on his little cousin. So it's only fair that Andrew be a bit too harsh with Ethan!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago F - TYING ME UP AND THEN GAGGING ME WITH SOMETHING ELSE (SPECIFY)
Gonna go with a bit of a hail mary choice. A combo of Andrew's Reeking socks, and their dad's Pungent socks. One of each balled up and stuffed inside Ethan's mouth, and then the remaining socks forced under his nose! Ethan was, in my opinion, way too harsh on his little cousin. So it's only fair that Andrew be a bit too harsh with Ethan!
I wasn't against Ethan tying little Timmy up but that gag he used is past the line I would have drawn (I orginally voted for something clean for the little brat on that pole). I was thinking about going for D on this one but after reading your option, I think gonna agree with your hail mary. Hell of an idea you've come up with 😈🤣
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

C!
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

C would be true justice!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Ethan really did get a bit carried away there didn't he?! His final act of throwing Andrew's stinkers into the closet after stashing Timmy in there was just evil. Andrew may have been the eventual saviour but it took him long enough to realise Timmy was missing. Luckily 9 year old boys bounce back pretty quickly and he did make $20. Who knows he may have even found a new hobby.

Now it looks like Ethan is screwed but I feel he really deserves his punishment this time so hopefully Andrew won't hold back. Whilst I can see the poetic justice in the first 2 options I think I'm going to have to go for OPTION C.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

C, time for some cruelty.
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

Definitly C
And put his fathers socks for him to smell white tied up :twisted:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Ethan is about to get some severe roping as a revenge! So I say C :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey, guys! Just a quick update for you all.

So I just spoke to Ethan a short while ago. He mentioned something about being really impressed with the number of responses you guys left on this latest chapter, but he also told me he'd wait until a dozen or so more responses were added before carrying on and telling you what happened next. I personally think he's enjoying all the attention and the comments you guys are leaving about what should be done with him.

On another note, I'm genuinely astounded to see the number of voters on the thread poll continuing to increase.
Five new votes were ahead over the course of the past twelve hours, bringing the number of registered readers following this saga (Easy Prey I, II & III) all the way up to 71!

Having said that, I'd like to congratulate [mention]Boston2265[/mention] on his first post and invite everyone else who hasn't commented yet to break the ice and do so. Unlike other storyboards, this forum and its stories are built around readership interactions. Chapters that end with readership votes are an excellent opportunity for all you shy readers to participate and make yourselves heard. This is a very welcoming community. There's no shame about being into this sorta stuff. We're all kindred spirits here.

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention]

For those of you fully caught up and anxiously awaiting the next chapter,
take a moment to go through my list of stories if you've not already done so.

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Here are a few suggestions along with each story's relevant tags to help guide your choice.
As always, don't forget to comment when you come across something you like!

BONDAGEFREAK'S SUGGESTIONS

- FORCED TO SNIFF: THE SHOE-SNIFFER'S PLIGHT (M/M)
Forced shoe-sniffing, smelly shoes, edging, gasmask, sleepsack,
underwear gag, duct tape, jocks, twinks, illustrations

- SIBLING RIVALRY: SKATERBOY GETS HIS WAY (m/M)
Duct tape mummification, hazing, smelly socks, birthday,
brother vs brother, humiliating gag, forced foot sniffing, role reversal

- BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+M+)
Kidnapping, extreme bondage, smelly socks, forced foot worship, sneakers, romance,
non-consensual, handgags, sex, muscle worship, hunks, hazing, duct tape, sockgags, underwear gags,
leather gloves, sleeping bags, gasmasks, straitjacket, sleepsacks, rope, tickling, hand-feeding,
mummification, muzzles, drama, psychology, ethical dilemmas, BDSM.

- SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M)
Sleepover, sleeping bag bondage, forced shoe-sniffing, forced sockgags,
semi-consensual, sock-sniffing, breathplay, handgags

- A LESSON IN HUMILITY (MMMM/M)
Father/Uncle/Cousin, Non-Consensual, Wrestling, Socks,
Duct Tape, Rope, Over-the-top bondage. 4 vs 1

- THE OFFICE MANAGER AND HIS UNLUCKY SON (MM/Mm)
Father-son, Non-Consensual, Robbery, Socks, Feet, Rope, Over-the-top bondage

- SNATCHED & SECURED (M+/M+)
Airsoft, dad vs son, group bondage, non-consensual,
tactical/police/military gear, handgags, extreme bondage, POW

- TWINK TERRORS: THE SMELLY-FOOTED TAG TEAM (MM/M)
Twinks, bondage, forced shoe-sniffing, forced sock-sniffing, sleepsack bondage,
semi-consensual, non-consensual, tickling, breathplay, handgags, edging, duct tape,
underwear, college jocks, hazing, tag teamed, 2 vs 1, lighthearted

Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Voted other - agree with [mention]gag1195[/mention] suggestion. If you can't take it, don't expect others to.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Same, I'm agreeing with [mention]gag1195[/mention]'s option as well, so a vote for F for me as well!
Banner by Bondagefreak
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

F, others, same with [mention]gag1195[/mention] a combo of Andrew's and Dad's socks would be great. Either ball them up together or have Ethan be gagged with Andrew's socks then forced to smell out the stink of Dad's socks. Hahaha can't wait how will you be describing the father of these smelly footed boys.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Fill a sock with the contents of the dryer lint trap and use that.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

F - Andrew's and their dad's socks. A real tight and tape filled punishment is in order
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

I am going with C :)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I think D is fitting, as Andrew has to one up the punishment from his own stinkers to make a point to his younger bro :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

F socks are getting over played. Change it up for some boxers from the hamper....
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention]

Disclaimer: All persons appearing in this story's photo illustrations are 18 years of age or older.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic