EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I've been quiet but enjoying these tales thoroughly, and obviously the next story has my interest majorly piqued
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really too too awesome who wants to do the same to me lol
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Ethan definitely made us feel, or rather, smell that punishment. I'd like to think he's learnt his lesson but I doubt it somehow. He does seem to have a fixation on his brother's hairy legs - I guess it's because he spends most of his time staring up at them!

It would be a shame not to hear the third of Ethan's triumvirate of tales so let's bring on the Dad - hopefully we get to see Andrew in the ropes again.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Sir that was another great chapter . That gagging and sock/shoe sniffing was so great .
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

It would be a real shame to have Ethan stop now when the dad story is just around the corner!
Keep it up, Ethan! And keep it up, Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Definitely a more worthy punishment. And like the others have said, we definitely need to hear more.
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just want to let you guys know, [mention]wataru14[/mention] has completed his readthrough of the entire BOUND & GAGGED saga and is now fully caught up and awaiting new chapters.

It took him only four days. So if some of you are still holding out, thinking that it's too long to start reading, let [mention]wataru14[/mention]'s experience and readthrough time be an indicator of its feasibility.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'd almost feel bad for Ethan's punishment if not for what he put Timmy through :lol: :lol:

Definitely curious about how their dad will feel when he finds out...
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

Such a great addition! I always love to read about a roll of tape being unravelled and wrapped around someone's mouth; Andrew always does it so well hehe.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What a wonderful way to spend sometime: boudn gagged and forced to smell some unbelievably stinking, cheesy socks! I do hope that's not the last time we hear about Ethan and Andrew...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO TOOK A MOMENT TO COMMENT ON THE LATEST CHAPTERS. WE'RE FINALLY MOVING ONTO THE FINAL PART OF THIS LITTLE SAGA.

EASY PREY III: LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PROLOGUE
EASY PREY III
LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

So this part of my somewhat recent adventures took place several months after that last account I entertained you guys with. Andrew was now six months into his paramedic training and was getting bolder and ballsier by the day. It was to the point where he practically wasn't shy or bashful about gagging me with his socks anymore.

One of you - Pup Wingletang, I believe - pointed out that my brother seemed to favour the hogtie position a lot, and a few of you guys also mentioned that Andrew's gags were a tad bit unimaginative. While I can't really argue with either of those facts, I do feel the need to fill you guys in about the hairy-legged giant's most recent progress.

In the weeks and months that followed my babysitting adventures with Timmy, Andrew and I continued engaging in our usual tie-up games and footplay routine. I was always either hogtied or chairtied and usually found myself on the receiving end of one of his socks.

Things only started changing about six weeks ago, when he'd made a surprisingly original bondage-related acquisition that would change the name of our game, so to speak.

I came home from school to find my brother putting together some sort of bizarre medical stretcher.

I knew it had something to do with his paramedic training. What I didn't know, however, was that this newest acquisition of his would see almost daily use and would rapidly become one of my brother's go-to's. Sure, I would still regularly find myself the victim of his maddening hogties and ropeworking skills, but as the weeks went by, it became amply clear that my older brother was growing quite fond of his promising career choice. More specifically, growing quite fond of the medical restraint equipment he was being trained to work with!

Andrew's stretcher was roughly two meters long but only about half a meter wide.
It was covered in leather, didn't have any wheels, but was really quite thick and very heavily padded.

The gurney's most notable feature, however, was definitely the worrisome number of thick security straps that seemed to dangle down from both sides of it. Those straps were normally used to keep a patient from falling off during transport, but they were also widely used to restrain dangerous criminals during transfers and to ensure the safety of medical staff during prisoner hospitalisations.

The gurney also came equipped with a few removable pieces, one of which included a foam headrest that could be secured to the board and used to strap down and immobilise the patient's head. Headpiece aside, the stretcher was equipped with no less than eighteen fully adjustable restraint straps, all of which were strategically positioned to incapacitate whoever was unlucky enough to warrant such a formidable stretcher.

I was initially quite surprised at the fact that my brother didn't go out of his way to hide this rather cumbersome acquisition of his. Even more surprising though, was the fact that my dad even helped Andrew assemble the damn thing!

As a first responder himself, dad was understandably really proud of my brother for following in what would soon become a family tradition. For you see, dad was a firefighter. More specifically, a fire marshal, just like his father before him.

Paramedics and firemen were usually on the front lines of most emergencies, and as such, usually worked in tandem and had a certain affinity and respect for one another. This came as no surprise to me considering how both career choices were considered noble and equally critical to public life and safety.

I'll admit, even though the heavily padded gurney sort of frightened me at first, something about all those big buckles and thick restraints dangling down from it excited me a little. And as I'm sure you've probably figured, it didn't take long for me to find out just how effective those heavy-duty restraints really were.

Less than twenty-four hours after Andrew's professional-grade acquisition had been assembled, I was trapped in his room with eighteen security straps keeping me pinned down and immobile.

It became some sort of a ritual after that.

I'd spend nearly every night sleeping in my brother's bedroom, strapped down to his heavily padded gurney and chewing on some foul-smelling piece of laundry. Between the raunchy socks and worn boxers lining the floor around his bed, there was no shortage of stuff to keep my protests at bay or to keep my mouth from talking.

The jumbo-footed gamer-jock spent the next few weeks using me as his personal washing machine; forcing me to launder his socks, forcing me to chew on his boxers. Much to my continued surprise, he even developed a liking for getting his huge soles worshipped; something I wasn't entirely pleased to go along with given how freakishly large and odorous those things were.

One thing at a time though.
Now that I've brought you guys up to speed on the latest happenings, I'm sure you're all wondering how this ties in with my firefighter dad catching Andrew and I in the act, right?

Well, my friends, it looks like your patience is about to pay off.

Let me explain.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

:lol: :lol: Notorious cliffhanger!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Damn I do love, but hate your cliffhangers!

Glad to see Andrew started to put Ethan's mouth to work, not just by being a laundry machine, but by worshipping his stink soles as well! Can't wait to see dad involved!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

The beginning of this new tale in indeed most intriguing! I don;t know what will happen, but I guess one thing is certain: Ethan will have so much fun with his brother...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Great setup! And the stretcher/gurney is an interesting device with a lot of potential! Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I love the story so far can’t wait read more
Last edited by Sockbound1234 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Nice to see Andrew stretching his repertoir. I love the idea of him bringing his work home with him and so kind of Ethan volunteering to help him practice with it. It sounds like a more comfortable way to spend the night than stuck in a hogtie.

Andrew has really come out of his shell and got into his stride. Ethan really let the genie out of the bottle when he offered himself up as an apology. I wonder if he ever regrets that decision given the bondage, gags and foot worship he now has to endure on a daily basis.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

the stretcher and medical restraints are definitely a different bondage approach than I was expecting! Well done Andrew!
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] such a hot chapter. Getting to launder boxers and socks. Getting to lick feet .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Am I the only one who thinks Ethan and Andrew's dad is adorable??? (And that he should spend some time strapped immobile to that gurney, but that's neither here nor there 8-) :twisted: )

Anyway, love seeing the continuation to this story and the fact that Ethan's paying attention to our commentary! Very much hoping that he remains bound in some way during this scenario ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Oh god, I despise medical gurney's, they are horrifically uncomfortable. I'll never forget my ambulance ride when I was 15. I spent the entire ride wondering how they could have designed something to look so comfortable, yet was not in actuality. I cannot imagine being strapped to one for a full night being anything but agonizing.

All the same, curious about what happens next.
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

This is such an amazing turn of events; I love medical inspired bondage so much!

Can't wait for more stories
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

I'm honestly impressed by the sneaker sealed onto poor Ethan's face :D it's a new level of dominance, imo. It's a subtle hint of breathplay, with lots of smells and much bondage. I love it !

Apart from that, I wonder where this story is going with medical restraints. It does look like it's going in the right direction (as always !) and I'm honestly curious of what's going to happen next !
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

If Andrew got his height, his foot odor AND his foot size from his dad then that must also mean that he got his new found sadistic nature from him!
Otherwise why would he put his poor brother's mouth through such hard times * wink, wink*
I mean WHO in their right mind would want a smelly footed, tall and dominant older brother? * wink, wink*
Couldn't be me :lol:

But anyway, great work, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] . You cliff hangers are both a blessing and a curse. I love and I loath them! Especially when there is a hot firefighter dad just around the story's corner!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic