Soccer Superstars (Various F/Fs)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Soccer Superstars (Various F/Fs)

Post by N9292 »

Prologue: At the northeast’s most competitive soccer camp for girls aged 12-19, new up-and-comer Rory has taken the camp by storm with her skills and attitude while also finding her new best friends in the world - all in a week's time! Everything's great until a few of the camp veterans, especially the camp's self-proclaimed Queen, decide to get a step up on Rory by kidnapping her and making her fully embroiled in their traditions to keep their status at the camp. Looks like a war's brewing!

Rory

Clara

Ellie

Milly

Olivia

Part I: Waking Up To A New Situation

Rory - our main character, a beautiful, extremely cocky 14, almost 15 year old with pale, white and sunburned skin to match her curly flowing red hair - woke up with a terrible headache, definitely from being out way too late with her friends the night before celebrating her birthday to come in a couple days. Except something seemed odd - this was definitely not her cabin. Or her bed.

She started to sit up from the bed but found she couldn’t - her arms and legs were stretched and spread out, rope tied to the posts of the bed and despite struggles, she couldn’t break free. She started to scream for help before realizing her mouth was duct taped shut and her screams were all muffled.

She started to panic, realizing she had no way out and couldn’t break free or peel the tape off her mouth. Then she heard laughter and realized she wasn’t alone. “Having some trouble there honey?”

Rory's eyes, adjusting to the light, soon saw four girls, maybe a year or two older, sitting on the other three beds laughing at the soccer star's situation. Two of them were girls she knew from games - Elizabeth who everyone called Ellie, a British, blonde haired girl with piercing blue eyes and Milly, a redhead with a short haircut, laughing hysterically at Rory's bondage. The other two looked familiar but she couldn't figure out their names as she started pleading through her duct tape gag to be let go.

"You can moan and scream all you want, you're not gonna be able to undo those bonds. Olivia (one of the two Rory didn't recognize, blonde braids and flashing an evil smirk to Rory) here is a master with rope knots and she made sure that's as tight as possible." the fourth girl, who had jet black hair and blue eyes, said, as she undid Rory's tape gag. "Let me go! This isn't funny!" Rory pleaded, looking up at the unknown girl.

"I bet you don't even know who I am, huh? I'm Clara, you know, the girl who ran this camp for years before I got hurt and some silly, little girl decided to take my spotlight - that's you, in care you didn't know." she said, mocking Rory's helpless body by tightening the ropes on her feet. "Hey, it's not my fault! Not everyone can keep up with the best as they get older," Rory, ever the one to take the opportunity for trash talk, said back defiantly.

Clara lightly tickled the end of Rory's socked left foot, causing a little laugh to creep out of the bound redhead. "I'm gonna ignore what you said and give you a choice - tomorrow's my first time playing again since I broke my foot and no brat is gonna outshine me, so you can either bow down tomorrow and go back to being a boring, average player or else." Ellie, Milly and Olivia quietly whisper to one another as Clara asks Rory, "so what's it gonna be superstar?"

Rory, cool, calm, and collected, responds in a way only Rory could - "Else, obviously. Cause no has-been like you can come anything close to how I can play." Clara rolls her eyes, playfully taps on Rory's face and says to her friends, "sigh, looks like we've got another newbie who needs our lessons. Let's get started." Ellie goes to grab a backpack while Milly and Olivia walk over to Rory's bed and pose as Clara grabs a Polaroid and tells them to smile while Rory moans and struggles.

"Where should we start with this one? She'd look pretty cute under the Pure Smeller, wouldn't she?" Milly asked, laughing. "Should we just see how long it takes till she begs for our feet over more of the PantyRuiner? Remember Lucia and - oops, don't want you to hear all that yet!" Olivia said, realizing Rory was listening to their conversation. The normally relaxed redhead meanwhile was starting to get confused and terrified, not realizing at all what she has gotten herself into as Ellie walks back over with a large backpack labeled "Supplies" and unzips it to reveal a cache of what looked like assorted junk to Rory, but as she'd find out, nothing could be further from the truth. "Foolish little twat," Ellie says.

Clara walks behind the curtains of the cabin's bathroom while writing on the photograph's margins, #46 and adds it to a wall of pictures of girls the foursome has made submit to their glory, one way... or the other over their years at camp. "This is gonna be one fun summer."
Last edited by N9292 7 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Part II: Rory's First Lessons

"I think this would be a fun place to start with you," Clara says, pulling out what looked like a remote control and a long tube with a small mask on the end of it to what the still-bound Rory as the other three girls start excitedly talking. "I forget how silly some of you Americans are," Ellie says, "all this one had to do was just submit and we'd have to avoid all this unpleasantness." "Oh come on El, you know how much I looooooove this one! I still remember the first time I created it all those years ago." Milly says.

Rory was dead silent, her struggling lessened from how tired she was from the night before and from all the squirming she'd been doing, but more than anything else, she was terrified of what these girls had planned. "YEARS? How long have they been doing this??" was all Rory could think to herself before her thoughts were interrupted by Olivia lightly tapping her face.

"As I was saying, we've been ruling this camp for years and anyone who thinks it's theirs for the taking? Well, we become their teachers, whether they like it or not, and teach them how this camp really works." Clara says, as she pinches the redhead's nose causing her to open her mouth and in went two long, super smelly soccer socks and duct tape to go round and round over Rory's mouth.

Rory moaned loudly through her gag, never having tasted anything as foul or terrible as the socks which she had no escape from - every time she swallowed, she tasted more of one of her torturer's nasty feet. She hated the smell of her own socks after soccer, let alone other people's.

"Lesson Number One, brat - your new favorite smell and taste is our feet, sock, cleats and anything else we deem." Clara says. "Hope you're enjoying my feet right now!" Olivia chimed in, as watching girls taste her socks never got old for her while Ellie slipped socks over Rory's hands, rendering them useless.

Clara then laughingly motioned to Milly, who ran up and excitedly strapped the mask and tube over Rory's now gagged face. "This is what we call the Pure Smeller! Basically, since you gotta breathe through only that cute nose of yours, we get to control how and what you breathe in! Don't worry though, you can avoid nasty smells if you win this game - we're gonna ask you questions and if you answer them right, your air stays clean! Wrong though... well, don't worry about it yet! You understand, cutie?" Milly says, flashing back for the first time she and her friends ever (forcibly) played this game with a girl. Rory could no longer even give a thumbs-up, thanks to the socks on her hands, or see her captors, as the mask covered her eyes with a black padding and instead nodded her head and tried to say yes through her gag.

"Okay 'superstar', we'll start easy - what day of the week is today?"

"MMPSATMMPDAYMMPH!" Rory tried to say through her gag, which caused all four girls to burst out laughing as it had been months since they had been able to do this. "I guess that's correct! Now, how about this, what position do I play in soccer?" Clara asks, knowing full-well that their captive would have no idea. Rory mumbled a guess causing Clara to evilly laugh and simply say "Wrong. Smelling time!" as she reaches under her bed and pulls out her special torture socks - a pair of once white, now brown socks she got super wet and muddy her first day at camp and yet, wore every day that and the next summer, keeping them not for wearing anymore but for girls like Rory as she slipped one of them onto the end of the Pure Smeller's breathing tube.

Milly pressed a button on the remote and instantly, Rory's mask filled with the dirty smell of pre-teen feet, causing her to scream into her sockgag. The stench was unbearably awful and she could do nothing but take in all the sock-filtered air. "Wow Clara, looks like she loves your feet huh? Weird little feet girl!" Ellie said, taunting the redhead as Milly plays with the remote by cutting of all Rory's air flow causing her to beg for air through her gag and then be met by all the sweaty feet air hitting her at once.

"God, you're so cute when you're getting tortured hehehehe!" Milly whispers in Rory's ear. Rory's view and next hour started to blur, with her unable to answer any of the questions she was getting asked. Her nose was being assaulted, by smell after smell after smell. She gagged the hardest when a pair of Olivia's soccer cleats went on the end of the tube, the inside sole being so nauseating for the redheaded captive.

"I think that's enough for now." Clara said, with Milly moaning they hadn't even gotten to the best stuff yet. Rory couldn't even imagine what could be worse than what she just endured, but for the four girls? Not even close to the worst they had in mind. The Pure Smeller mask was pulled off her face as her gag was also undone, causing her to spit out the socks.

Clara then whispered something to Ellie before picking up another pair of her practice socks and held them right up to Rory's nose, "you loved my old socks so much, figured you might love something newer. Lesson Number Two, by the way brat, is everyone always has a weakness - wonder what yours is." Clara held the inside of the socks over Rory's face before she felt her shorts being tugged off. "Pleaseee stop what are you doing?" Rory said, the cockiness and confidence gone from her voice and now feeling a strong urge to pee.

Olivia, ever one to notice something, says "Aw, looks like our poor girl finally has to go to the bathroom." Ellie and Milly evilly laugh as they push a metal expander into Rory's mouth and crank it so it stretches open her mouth as they push a sock in the middle of a bar, so the inside of the sock faces out. "Hmmm, white panties huh? That was a mistake - so was not peeing before you came!" Clara says, mocking Rory even though she had no choice whether to come or not. "We're just gonna speed up that process a bit." Ellie then starts pouring a bottle of water into the sock lodged in Rory's expander gag, causing her to gargle and gag on the nasty-tasting water.

"It's gonna be soooo embarrassing when you lose control hahaha! The first time we ever did this, it took a girl three bottles of water to, buttt I don't think you can last that long!" Milly says, enjoying every moment of the torture. The shorthaired redhead loved the power and control she got, even in the simple little tie-up games she plays back home in Georgia, but this? Nothing beat this. The first bottle empty and Rory moans and coughs hard, before moaning and yelling hard as her white panties start dripping and get wet.

"You're gonna wish you never came here by the time we're done with you - should have taken the easy way out!" Clara says, staring into the eyes of the defeated Rory.
Zaa121212a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zaa121212a »

Fuckkkk u did another?? @N9292 yoir writing is so so hot
dillonmichael080
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dillonmichael080 »

This torture is great! Poor Rory really got herself into a mess with this group of girls!
Simo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simo »

Amazing! Looking forward to the rest of her creative torture the girls come up with. :D
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Love this, Love the pictures so we can visualise the girls. Hope Rory gets her revenge and gets to tie the others up. Or maybe someone else ties all five.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic