Emily "normal life" M/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Emily "normal life" M/f

Post by Reight »

Hellow everyone, it's been a while since I try to publish something here. But well after several months I got enough inspiration to go right to writting, sorry for any spells mistakes, English isn't my main language, but will do all I can so this looks good. If anyone wants to help me to correct my spell words errors, I am open arms.

Well enough talking, time.to go to the story

------------------------------------------------------------
Once again

One beautiful Tuesday afternoon, the sky had a combination of gray and orange groups, a girl, Emily Cis, 16 years old, greyish hair that went a little under her ears, and light brown eyes, who was going to high school in tenth grade, was walking home. She was still wearing her high school uniform. Emily was a bit particular. She was quiet, didn't go to parties normally and things like that. She also didn't have many friends either, but that didn't matter much to her.

But one thing she would always appreciate was her relationship with her two sisters, Kate, 18, the oldest, and Tristy, 15, the youngest, only a year younger than Emily. They three were very united, even though they had their "particular situations", but that only united them more.

After about 20 min, she arrived home and entered, was greeted by an excited hello from her younger sister "Hey Em! At last you arrived at "Hello Tris ". From the hallway appeared another person, a little taller than Emily, her older sister Kate.

"Everything all right on the road?"

"Yes, thank you for asking, mom and dad, where are they?"

"They had to go out to the uncles place something they're going to do there and they won't come back until tomorrow morning"

"I see"

In that Tris got up from where she was and went to where hers sisters

"Well Em, today I plan to stay and sleep where some friends"

"And I'm going to the end of summer dance - talked Kate - so I guess you'll be alone for tonight, or at least till 1 am of tomorrow"

That was not uncommon, her sisters were more about going out of the house than her, neither was she being upset by that

"Well, go change your cloths and have a snack, in an hour we are going out"

"As you order captain" She answered her sister, making all three of them laugh.

At about 5 p.m., Tris had already left with her friends and now they were at the place where the dance would take place, beloved sisters got out of the car, some rays of the sun were still present. While Kate was in a dress, Emily had a sea-water shirt, with a light gray slender sweater on it, a pantyhose with long black stockings and sneakers.

"Are you sure you don't want me to ask you for a taxi or something?"

"Nah I'll be fine, it's only a 30 minute walk back home

"Well, let me know anything happens"

"Yep, if you call and I don't answer, I may be asleep"

"Ok, see you"

After that, Em started making her way home, putting on her phone her favorite music and connecting her headphones, enjoying the ride. After the 30 minutes it was, Em, finally came to her house and using her keys, she opened the door and locked it after she had passed, then took off her sneakers and stood in stockings, but when she was going to follow her way, in the hallway in front of her, there was a guy, completely dressed in black with a hood and mask from the movie V

"Uh... uh"

"Dont make any sudden noise or movement" ordered the burglar, while he was taking out a gun, it was toy gun, but in those moments you wouldn't notice that

"O...kay"

Emily replied in a monotonous way, from outside she looked a little neutral but inside she was a little afraid, unconsciously raised her hands.

The burglar quickly approached emy holding both arms, put them behind emioy and putting her wrists one above the other, in the shape of X, he began to tie them, the knot was firm and was tight

"Ouch... (I'm not resisting it to be so blunt!)"

"Now go up"

Emily put up no resistance and climbed the stairs of her two-floor house, then she was taken to her room. The burglar sat her on a desk chair which had wheels. Then the burglar put his gun on a desk and then went behind Em and untied her wrists for a moment, but then they were put behind the chair and tied with the same dexterity, then with more rope he made several turns around Em and the back of the chair, to end with a tight and precise knot. After finishing this, using a black rope, he tied her ankles, making a form of cuffs.

Finally, he took out a handkerchief, then ordered Em to open her mouth. She just followed the orders. The handkerchief was introduced and quickly another one was tied around Em's head so the first one wouldn't come out. The thief then just walked away, picked up some things, then brought Em to the center of the room and finally left, leaving the light off, closing the door and leaving a last order

"Silence"

Emily was left alone in the darkness, although it would be normal to panic or to be scared in such a situation, she was not. These were the "particular situations" that had arisen in the past with her older sister, where she and her younger sister were usually the victims, this was a very different scenario but the same bases.

Using hee feets , which could touch the floor, ste moved with the chair to the window of her room, this was easier to think than to do, arriving there she saw through a small space that its curtain left, she tried to ask for help but quickly realized that it would be useless with that gag she had

The first few minutes that passed, she didn't do much, she didn't want to get the attention of her "guest" and make the situation worse, she tried to look for the knot that tied her wrists but couldn't find it. Then she noticed how the thief had just come out the front door and left the house. That was good, she had no longer to be so careful, at least to get his attention. She gave one last look out through the window, but not a single soul could be seen. She decided to return to the middle of the room, she began to pull at the rope that tied her to the chair, and then she began to really struggle, wriggling in the same chair that was wobbling a little, also puling and tugging keith all her strength, knowing that will left some marks in her skin.

About 45 minutes after this struggle, she was starting to get tired, be in such a situation and use so much energy was tiring, but it had paid off, she felt like the rope around her and behind the chair started to loosen up a bit, so she decided to focus on it, it was a slow but sure process, in the final rope fell on her lap

"Mhhph"

Emily breathed a sigh, she still couldn't get up from her chair but she had a little more freedom, she decided to look if she could find something in her room to free her self , seeing that she couldn't release her bindings of thr wrists on her own. As she was thinking, something suddenly was heard outside her room

*ring* *ring* *ring*

The burglar had left her phone somewhere out there, the irony of which was that she had told her sister, who was probably the one calling, that if she didn't answer it was that she was asleep. She gave a frustrated sigh, looked for the knot that tied the rope around the chair and managed to find it, so she started working with it.

About fifteen minutes passed and she finally managed to loosen the knot that tied her to the chair. The rope just fell to the floor immediately. Then she stand up carefully and began to jump towards a piece of furniture, reaching it, grabbed with her hands on the back, the handle of a gable and opened it. This served for two things, to get a sandpaper which had an edge and to use the edge of one of the corners of the gable to remove the gag. This was the first thing she did.

After trying a few times, she managed to get the handkerchief pressed and managed to make it fall on his neck and then spit on what was in his mouth.

"It feels so good to take that out of my mouth, now I only have to free myself from the rest"

Standing half way down on the floor, he took the sandpaper carefully and began to run it over and over against the string of his wrists.

"This... Take a while

The rest is history. In the end, Emily managed to free herself, but it was not easy. It was 6:30 PM when she finally was out of all the rope. She had been there for an hour and thirty minutes. After that, she went out of her room to get a phone call and reported what happened to the police, specifying that it was ok and that it was not in the interest of sending someone to her location. Then she made sure to close all the doors well. She still had plenty of time to be alone. What an experience this was that she would have to tell her sisters.
Last edited by Reight 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice short story. Glad Emily was not hurt, and she managed to escape. Pity her sisters never got tied up as well. :)
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reight »

Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago A nice short story. Glad Emily was not hurt, and she managed to escape. Pity her sisters never got tied up as well. :)
Glad to hear you liked the story, if you have any recommendations to improve my writing or any suggestions for a story you will like to see, don't doubt to tell me.

Also, who says her sisters won't be tied up?
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Great story, I'm glad to know that it has a good ending for Emily.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Great story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic