Don't Say You're Bored (f/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Don't Say You're Bored (f/f)

Post by DioA »

“Summertime is great if you don’t get a sunburn if you’re outside for longer than five minutes.” Kenzie thought to herself. Being a fifteen year old girl with blonde hair down to the middle of her back and a paler complexion than Snow White; she didn’t really have much in the way of summer activities. Oftentimes she would sit in her basement with Athena, her best friend since childhood. Athena was adopted from Vietnam when she was still a baby. Being a lifelong sufferer of Asthma, she didn’t leave the house in the summer either.

One scorching day the two girls were sitting on the leather couch in Kenzie’s basement. Kenzie had on grey running shorts, a lavender t-shirt with a tree on it, and she was barefoot. Athena was wearing hunter green yoga pants and a black crop top, also barefoot. They were watching tv, not saying much to each other. “I’m so bored.” Kenzie said with an exasperated sigh. “Why is there nothing to do?”

Athena sat up and turned towards Kenzie. “Heads or Tails?” she asked.

“Tails.” Kenzie responded.

“Hey Siri, flip a coin.” Athena said into her phone.

“It’s Heads.” Siri replied.

“Yes! I won.” Athena remarked.

“Won what, we never agreed to anything?” Kenzie added.

“We haven’t reached the point where we can read each other’s minds yet?” Athena said with a puzzled look on her face.

“Quit playing with me, what did you win?” Kenzie said, pushing her friend’s shoulder.

“Okay, so I had an idea for a game. It starts with the participants flipping a coin. The winner then is given five minutes to run around the house to find materials to tie up the loser. If after the winner gets done tying up the loser, the loser escapes on their own and the game is reset with the loser being the new winner.” Athena explained.

“I think I understand what you mean. I’m going to set a timer for five minutes. If you’re not back by then you’ll forfeit.” Kenzie added.

“You’re so on.” Athena said, running up the stairs. She returned with twenty seconds left, carrying the fuzzy belt of a bathrobe, a bandanna, and a roll of plastic wrap. “Now put your hands behind your back.”

Kenzie complied and had her wrist bound behind her back with the bathrobe. Athena then took the cling wrap and wound it around Kenzie’s legs. She then knotted the bandanna and shoved it in her mouth. “Have fun.” Athena said before pushing Kenzie onto the couch.

Kenzie started squirming around. She was able to work off the belt easily enough. She then used her long nails to puncture through the cling wrap and freed herself. Untying the bandanna, she said to Athena “You’re turn.”

She had the timer set and ran out of the room. She ran straight to her room, grabbed a roll of pink duct tape, and ran back down stairs. “Only one thing?” Athena asked.

“That's all I need.” Kenzie claimed. She took her friend’s wrists and bound them behind her back. She also added tape above and below her chest. From there Kenzie added tape above and below her knees and finished the roll off at her ankles. “I know I’m not allowed to use anything from before, but there isn’t much you can do about this.”

“What do you mean - mmmph!” Athena started to ask before Kenzie shoved the bandanna that had been in her own mouth into Athena’s, still moist from Kenzie’s saliva.

“It’s like the one time we were dared to make out at Jordan’s party.” Kenzie added.

Athena grunted in her gag. Kenzie was enjoying watching her friend struggle around in her bonds. After about twenty minutes Athena gave up with the tape still intact. Kenzie sat down next to her and started tickling her friend’s bare feet. Athena started laughing into her gag and squirming about. Kenzie stopped when her friend’s face was red and she was breathing heavily.

Athena spent the rest of the afternoon like this. Kenzie cut the tape off of her about fifteen minutes before her parents got home. “That was fun.” Athena said.

“I know, we’ll have to do it again some time."
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Fun story!
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

Did not know you could use Siri to flip a coin.

Great story!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Cute little story. Thanks for sharing
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Great story, if you plan on a second part I look forward to reading it.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Sociopath3 wrote: 2 years ago Great story, if you plan on a second part I look forward to reading it.
I agree. Great story and I hope you do not stop writing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I completely forgot to say I enjoyed this. 😬
Hogtied and loving it
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Great story. Sounds like.Menzies was.prepared and knew just what she was doing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic