The Breakout (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Breakout (FF/M)

Post by andy »

When the lid closed, I realized that I might be in serious trouble.
Stored in the trunk of my own car, I heard how a door was slammed shut and the engine started - and felt the car beginning to move.
I also felt Cathy's body lying very close to me, pressing her body against my back in the very confined space of the trunk. I tried to talk to her but only produced an unintelligible mumble. Not surprising, given that Cathy's top was crammed in my mouth and several rounds of tape wound around my head to keep it in.
"Shh", hissed Cathy as a reply to my muffled sounds but otherwise did not care to comment on it any further.

I should have seen it coming, probably.
Cathy was an inmate in a nearby prison. As many others, she had been allowed to work outside the prison grounds as many companies are interested in the cheap labor that the inmates provide.
My company wasn't any different, we produced food and I worked in the kitchen as a supervisor for the rest of the staff. Some of them, like Cathy, were inmates, some, like Susan, were regular employees.

While there are several stories of attempted escapes, none had ever been successful and the general agreement was that typically no one would bother to risk the privilege of "outside work" for a futile attempt at escaping.
And generally, they were right.

Of course I had noticed how Susan and Cathy got along very well. I even joked about it when talking to Susan. Cathy was a nice girl, easy to talk to. I always wondered what got her into prison, but never got around asking.
Apparently, there must have been a bit more between Susan and Cathy than just "getting along well", though.
It must have been enough to try something very desperate.
Today was the perfect opportunity, I realized, and Susan must have known it. Right before the end of our shift, there were only the two of us left together with Cathy and a female warden to bring her back.
At first, I didn't realize what was going on - Cathy and the warden went to visit the bathroom and Susan followed behind to get something from the storage. It was only when the two of them came back without the warden that I realized what the noise a few seconds ago might also have resembled: A fight.
The next thing I realized was the gun that Cathy was now pointing at me.
"Stop right there!", Susan began. "You're going to have to come with us...sorry", she added, before the two directed me through the storage room where I caugth a quick glimpse of the warden cuffed to a rack with her own handcuffs missing her gun. She shouted for help, but I knew that once we were gone, noone would hear her and I wasn't in a position to help.

We entered the garage and Cathy grabbed my hair, pressing the gun into my side. "Now, don't do anything stupid, okay! Noone will get hurt if you behave", she said in a very composed voice. Susan put her hand in my pocket and, with an apologetic smile, pulled out my car keys. Then she grabbed a role of tape and began to tape my feet together. Next, I was forced to place my hands between my back as they were also tightly taped together.
"Ok, here's what's going to happen: We're going to get ouf of here in your car. Also, we are going to take you with us and we're going to hide in your home. That's all you need to know for the moment", Susan told me, "and now let's get you in the trunk". Cathy dropped her gun, "wait a sec, honey", she said and pulled up her hoodie. After taking off her top and putting the hoodie back on, she made a rather large knot ouf of the top and put it in front of my mouth. "I'm not sure he knows when to keep his mouth shut", she told Susan. "Open up!", she ordered and, still perplexed from the whole situation, I started to comply. She quickly stuffed the knotted top into my mouth and held it in with her hand whil grabbing the tape from Susan, who looked a little uncomfortable. After a few rounds of tape she gently pressed it down on my mouth. "There you go, now, let's get you in the trunk", Cathy smiled, no longer resembling the nice and almost shy girl I got to know a few months ago.
After they stuffed me in the trunk, Cathy climbed in after me. "See you on the flip side", Susan told her before the lid closed.

The drive took a lot longer than I would have imagined. But, even though I knew the way to my own home, I lost orientation rather quickly. Cathy remained silent the whole time so the only sound filling the trunk was the tires on the road, the sound of the engine accelerating every now and then and our breathing. Mine a bit heavier due my nervousness and the uncomfortable gag in my mouth. Finally, the car came to a stop and shortly after, the lid opened again. Cathy climbed out but instead of taking me with them, the lid closed again and I was left alone.

After a few minutes, my increasing anxiety got the better of me and I started to scream in my gag and kick against the back of the trunk. My effort did not go unnoticed apparently as the lid was slammed upon and a rather annoyed Cathy looked down on me. She grabbed me by hair and shouted. "Hey! What the fuck are you doing?" I mumbled something in reply but again nothing intelligible came out. "Shut it and calm the fuck down", Susan appeared beside her. "Okay, we're taking you out but no funny stuff, okay?" I nodded and the two grabbed my legs, pulling me up and helping me out of the trunk. "Why don't we just leave him in there? What are we going to do with him?" Cathy asked, apparently annoyed. Susan tried to calm her down. "Honey, he's probably just gotten a bit stressed out, don't you think? Also, somebody might just here him, and we probably shouldn't risk it". Cathy resigned and the two made me hop from the garage back into my house. I occurred to me that Susan had visited my home before. She knew that there was a garage to park the car in, no direct neighbors and also that I was living alone. "Did she check me out just for this?", I wondered.

Together they brought me into the living room and let me sit on the couch. Susan looked me in the eye: "I'm going to take the gag off, if you promise to behave?". I nodded and Susan began unwrapping the tape, a rather painful process. I spit out Cathys top and looked at my captors: "Are you insane?" is my first question to Susan. "You're going to prison for this". "Shut it or the top goes back in your mouth", Susan hisses angrily. "I don't expect you to understand", she adds, "just don't get in our way and you'll be back to your boring old live soon enough". "And what exactly are your plans now?". Cathy interrupts my attempt at small talking harshly: "None of your business! And now sit there and keep your mouth shut, understood?".
The two get busy and while Cathy is taking a shower and changing into new clothes that Susan brought for her, Susan pulls out a set of licence plates. "Sorry, but we're going to need your car just a littel bit longer", she smiles before leaving me and heading for the garage.

With both of my captors gone, I immedieately try to free myself but the tape proves to be unescapable. So, instead I start to get up and hop to the kitchen in order to get a knive or something. But I only make three hops before losing my balance and falling to the floor, rather ungracefully. The noise brings Susan back from the garage and the look makes her laugh out loud. "Well, what was the goal of that?", she asks before pulling me back up and placing me on a chair. "If you want it that way", she sighs and picks up the roll of tape and tapes my upper body to the chair.

She then pulls out the inlay of one of the couch pillows and puts the pillowcase over my head. "Sorry, but we'd rather not have you being able to describe our clothes later", she says and shortly after I hear Cathy returning and Susan going up to take a shower as well. "What are you going to do with me?", I ask into the darkness, hoping that Cathy is listening. At first I don't hear a reaction but then her voice appears right next to my ears. "Why are you asking?", she whispers, "are you afraid?". "Maybe we'll take you with us as a hostage. Or maybe we'll just drop you off somewhere in the middle of woods...", I can almost hear how she's smiling at this.
When Susan returns, the two go off into the kitchen where I can hear them talk but don't understand what they're saying. They return and my pillowcase-hood is lifted just enough to reveal my mouth. A hand is pinching my nose shut and as soon as I protest, I feel that something is place in my mouth and another hand tightly clamps it shut. My anxiety is getting the better of me again and I start to fight against the tight grip and scream into the hand that is gagging me, but it's not helping me in any way. One of the two women is straddling me on my chair, effectively restraining my moves, while the other still holds my head pressed against her body and a hand clamped over my mouth. The woman who is sitting on top of me is Susan, I notice, as she's starting to speak. "Calm down!", she whispers, "everythings going to be all right, don't worry. Swallow the pills and soon you'll be taking a nice nap and we'll be gone. Thank you for being cooperative, when you wake up everything will be back to normal, except for your car". I stopped my fighting but still feel the pills in my mouth, trying not to swallow them. Also, I try to talk to Susan, but Cathy keeps her hand pressed tight over my mouth. "If you're not swallowing them we might just have to knock you unconcious", Cathy hisses and pulls my head back while at the same time massaging my throat and forcing me to swallow the pills after all. Roughly, she pries my mouth open with her hands and checks my mouth. "Good boy!", she chuckles before pressing a piece of tape gently over my mouth. Together the two release my from my chair tie and force me back on the couch.

I start to feel dizzy and tired and groan into the tape gag when I feel a hand slowly patting my cheek and hear Susan's voice as I drift off to sleep. "Don't fight it, Michael. Just go to sleep and we'll be gone." The last thing I hear is a soothing "shh" before I'm asleep - wondering if they're really going to leave me behing and if so, if they untie me before leaving.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Great story, I would love to read more of this, maybe a part 2 or something like that.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Really liking this so far, would like to see more
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

This was great! I'd definitely love another installment, but it's good by itself!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Captured by prison inmates is one of favorite adventures and this is a good one. Thanks for posting!
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joecoyne10 »

What a great story. Would love a part two
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Nice story, looking forward for more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic