Game with Mom F/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Game with Mom F/f

Post by Druid_Princess »

If I ever get the nerves to ask my Mom to tie me up, I like it to go something like this lol. But here is a story of one of my fantasy tie up adventures. Am sorry for taking a long time, school is out for summer and been enjoying my vacation :D

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching TV. I am Kari, 13 years old with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. I have on a white polo shirt with grey cargo shorts with long black socks.
My Mom was at the computer desk next to the couch working on something for her job on the computer. Mom has long brown hair and green eyes, her hair tied in a ponytail. She had on a black business suite and pants, with black socks.

“Bored” I groan to Mom, which she replied with “I’m sorry to hear that.” “Can we go out?” I asked. “Now Kari” Mom says without looking away from the computer “you know I got this meeting coming up. I need to be at this computer when the time comes.”
I sighed and slumped over the armrest of the couch. Few minutes later I groan “bored” again. Mom then says “keep saying that, I’ll tape your mouth.” I chuckled and say “well I wouldn’t mind a game.” Mom then says “it’ll keep you busy and out of my hair.”

“What if I escape?” I asked, which Mom says “IF you do, ill cancel the meeting and we can go out.” “Okay” I say “deal!”
So Mom instructed me to go up stair to my room, which I did and sat on my bed while I wait. Few minutes later Mom walks in with some bundles of white rope and a roll of duct tape. “On your stomach” Mom says, so I lay on my bed on my stomach and put my hands behind my back. Mom then tied my hands together, then she had me sit up and wrapped rope around my upper arms, tying it off at my back.

“Okay lay back down” Mom said, so I lay down on my stomach again. “Going to take these off” Mom said as she took my socks off. Once I was barefooted, she tied up my ankles, then just above my knees over the cargo shorts. “Okay, think this is enough?” I asked, which Mom replied “no don’t think so.” She then hogtied me by connecting my ankles to my wrists, then my big toes were tied together.
“This really necessary?” I asked, Mom says “it sure is.” Mom then began tickling my feet, causing me to squirm and laugh “HAHAHA STOP! HAHAHAHA PLEASE! HAHAHA PLEASE NO! HAHAHAHA...” I flipped onto my right side, where Mom held down my ankles and kept tickling my feet for about another minute.

Mom walked to my dresser and pulled out one of my ankle socks. She came back to me and stuffed it into my mouth, then used a couple of pieces of duct tape to gag me. “Mmmph” I say, still on my side looking at Mom. “My meeting is in a hour, got until that time to get out” Mom says. “Mmmmmph” I say tugging at the ropes a little.
Mom teased me by poking my belly, which I struggled and protest. She then tickle my side which causes me to start laughing and squirm more. “Well good luck, I’ll check on you at some point” and with that Mom walked out the room closing the door.

I got to work, feeling around with my fingers for any knots I can pick at. Then started struggling hard, twisting this way and that, rolling onto my stomach and onto my other side, back onto my stomach. I twist and turn as I tugged at the ropes. I found a knot and started to pick at it, it took a while but I finally got it loosen, which undid the hogtie.
“Mmmmmmpphhh” I say as I stretched my legs out. The rope that hogtied me still tied to the ropes around my ankles. I started to feel around for the knot to undo my hands.

Mom walks in “looks like you’re getting somewhere.” “Mmmph” I say, looking up at her. “Maybe I should tie you back up” Mom says walking to my ankles and grabbing the rope. “Mmmmmpph mmmph!” I say pulling my feet away, but Mom kept a hold on the rope. “Okay I won’t hogtie you again” Mom said, however she tied the loose end of the rope to the foot railing of the bed.
“Mmph mmmmph mmmph” I say tugging at my feet away from the railing, which didn’t have a lot of slack. Mom ran her fingers down my soles quickly, which caused me to flinch my feet. Chuckling, Mom proceeded to slowly tickle my feet. This caused me to struggle as hard as I could, laughing in the gag.

“Okay you. My meeting is about to start. I will come back after I am done. If you’re not free by that time, be a lot more of this” as Mom said as she was tickling me. She stopped and patted my head before heading out.
I breathed heavily threw my nose as I began to struggle.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Really good story! My only question is if you'll continue it.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Really Nice and Sweet Little Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reight »

Nice little story, I like how you write yours stories a lot. Will you do a part 2 of this story, either way it's a good ending if it ends here or continues.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Great story
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Love the story. You do like your bare feet tickled. Hahaha. I'd have blindfolded you too.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Reight wrote: 2 years ago Nice little story, I like how you write yours stories a lot. Will you do a part 2 of this story, either way it's a good ending if it ends here or continues.
well phrased, nothing to add. Good job! :)
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Great story love it
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was fun. I hope you write more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

Why don’t you talk to your mom about it?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

This author writes wonderful one act plays and has so far not been drawn to write sequels, often leaving tantalising open endings. Long may it remain so.
dymoke
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dymoke »

lovely story, hope theres more.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Once again, really good. I admit, I'd love to read what happens next, but you do write great open endings. More, please.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Nice story! Wish there were more stories of moms tying kids on the site.
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Corn Boy wrote: 2 years ago Nice story! Wish there were more stories of moms tying kids on the site.
I totally agree...
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago Really Nice and Sweet Little Story
Thank you :D
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Love the story. You do like your bare feet tickled. Hahaha. I'd have blindfolded you too.
Thanks :D . I’m not really ticklish anywhere else, lest not as bad as my feet are lol.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

TheExiled wrote: 2 years ago Why don’t you talk to your mom about it?
I get very nerves lol
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

Druid_Princess wrote: 2 years ago
TheExiled wrote: 2 years ago Why don’t you talk to your mom about it?
I get very nerves lol
At your age, she might say no but she’d probably just shrug it off.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Druid_Princess wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Love the story. You do like your bare feet tickled. Hahaha. I'd have blindfolded you too.
Thanks :D . I’m not really ticklish anywhere else, lest not as bad as my feet are lol.
Never give away a secret.that important. There !at be a tickle fiend listening.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

@Driud-princess Only just found this, great story. Did you mum ever tie you up again? Did you ever tie her up?
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Lovely bondage story of you tied and gagged by mom.
Cinnameg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cinnameg »

Very cool story. :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Very well done story. I like it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic