Treasure Hunter (F/F) (Finished)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Hi [mention]banshee[/mention], this is a great tale that you have going. I just found it the last couple of days.

First, I should say that you should not worry about not being a native English speaker. I admire those of you who write in a strange language to be very admirable.

Your Part 6 caught me totally by surprise. I never would have guessed that Sarah and Andrea would have fallen into a bondage shoot. That is really inventive on your part. It is nice that Andrea likes bondage but Sophie loves it. And best of all, Sarah hates it but keeps giving reluctant consent.

Looking forward to seeing where you are going with this.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Sofia
Is
Crazy

I love it! It's a great addition to the story. Also, the two linked ball gags... I haven't seen them or read about them before, but it was genius move there!
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Love this story, keep writing!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

To everyone that has commented thank you! I've been really busy but next week week things should go back to normal so I'll write more and publish more frequently.
Ducttapelover93 wrote: 2 years ago As always amazing addition! Truly loving the Sophia character she adds a great element to the story so far. Can’t wait for what comes next. Thanks again!
Well next chapter is here and I hope you like it, the bondage shoot is over so its back to treasure hunting, I hope you like it!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I liked that Chapter a lot! Sofia is somewhat creepy, a very interessting character :)
I didn't expected Sofia to come off as creepy but I don't complain, I'm happy about so many of you liking her.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Hi [mention]banshee[/mention], this is a great tale that you have going. I just found it the last couple of days.

First, I should say that you should not worry about not being a native English speaker. I admire those of you who write in a strange language to be very admirable.

Your Part 6 caught me totally by surprise. I never would have guessed that Sarah and Andrea would have fallen into a bondage shoot. That is really inventive on your part. It is nice that Andrea likes bondage but Sophie loves it. And best of all, Sarah hates it but keeps giving reluctant consent.

Looking forward to seeing where you are going with this.
First of all thanks for all the compliments, I'm glad about that you like the story and that it was able to surprise you. By the way I really liked your description of the dynamic between the three girls and bondage "Andrea likes bondage but Sophie loves it. And best of all, Sarah hates it but keeps giving reluctant consent"
Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Sofia
Is
Crazy

I love it! It's a great addition to the story. Also, the two linked ball gags... I haven't seen them or read about them before, but it was genius move there!
I thought the linked ballgags would be an interesting addition and I'm glad you liked them too!
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Love this story, keep writing!
Thanks! Here's the new chapter.

Part 7: Temple of Quetzalcoatl

Sarah and Andrea woke up after some oversleeping and after they did they were ready to find out if Sofia had finally cracked the password like she had promised. They were not surprised to find out that the apartment's condition hadn’t improved at all.

“I wasn’t expecting you to be awake so early” Said Andrea as she entered Sofia’s room.

“Its not that I’m up, its that I didn’t slept” Replied Sofia as she rolled back her chair to look at her friends, revealing her visibly tired face.

“Should’ve expected that” Replied Andrea “Did you managed to crack the password?”

“Yup, It wasn’t that hard, probably the name of dog or something like that” Replied Sofia “The laptop is all yours, I’m going to sleep”

“Wait but what’s the password?” Asked Sarah.

“I changed it for ‘sarahlovestobetiedup’” Sofia replied playfully “No caps, no spaces”

Of course Sarah didn’t found the new password funny in any way, unlike Sofia and Andrea who chuckled at it.

Not caring much about her friends of their laptop Sofia threw herself on her bed, throwing away all of the unwashed clothes that were in her way. She had no trouble falling asleep, the lack of light in the room and comfort of the bed, not to mention how tired she was, helped her a lot when it came to falling asleep.

Not having anything else to do Sarah and Andrea opened the laptop and turned it on, only to be met by the dreaded sight of a blue screen announcing that there was a pending software update.

“You gotta be kidding me!” Sarah complained.

“Guess this is a good excuse for us to have breakfast or something, this seems like its going to take a while” Replied Andrea.

Scavenging for food in Sofia’s kitchen Andrea and Sarah were able to find a few edible things, even though her kitchen was just as messy as the rest of her house the breakfast they ended up with was nothing that they could complain about. The nervousness about what the laptop may hold made Andrea and Sarah eat while having the laptop on the table and continuously staring at the screen.

Eventually the software update was done and after the initial rush of excitement Sarah immediately typed the password and after seeing that it was effective she started to look for everything the laptop had, files, pictures, making no exceptions at all.

“Wait! I think I saw that in the backpack Dana stole from you” Andrea shouted as Sarah opened a picture of some sort of scroll.

“Is this a map?” Asked Sarah as she flipped the image and tried to make sense of it.

Eventually and almost at the same time Sarah and Andrea were able to tell what the drawings in the map were, it was a rough map of the east coast of central america, drawn in a clear medieval style and adorned with all types of depictions of animals and people.

“This alone doesn’t tell us anything” Sarah complained.

“Maybe she has something else, keep scrolling” Andrea said, she was sure that they were before something very important.

Sarah did so and eventually she came across and edited version of the picture of the old map, one that marked and named places all over the continent.

“This seems to be the location of the monastery I found” Sarah said as she moved the mouse over a marked place in the yucatan peninsula “But what are the other places?”

“This must be Itzá” Andrea said as she pointed to another marked spot in the map, which only inscription was ‘done’.

“Seems like she’s going to places all over México, but why?” Asked Sarah.

“I have no idea but it seems like there’s only one place that she hasn’t marked as ‘done’” Said Andrea “Teotihuacan”

“That’s not so far from here...” Sarah though out loud as she laid back on her chair.

“Don’t tell me that you’re thinking about going there” Andrea said.

Sarah’s silence was all that Andrea needed to be able to tell that she really wanted to go.

“Even after what happened to you?” Asked Andrea “Even after what happened to us?”

“Think about it, If we get there before her we might discover something that has never been discovered before!” Sarah argued.

“What do you think you are going to discover in Teotihuacan of all places!?” Andrea asked “That place has been scavenged by archaeologists for decades, maybe there was something for you to find in the middle of the jungle, but Teotihuacan has nothing left to be discovered”

“Then there’s nothing for us to loose” Sarah replied “And that place is a tourist attraction, if Dana is there she wont kidnap us in broad daylight”

“What makes you so sure?”

“She has a reputation to upkeep and I doubt she’d risk it just to kidnap a pair of students” Replied Sarah.

Slowly but surely Andrea was running out of arguments against going to Teotihuacan, because deep inside her the only reason she had not to go was because she was afraid of Dana finding them but even that seemed implausible after what Sarah had told her.

“Guess we’ll go to Teotihuacan then” Andrea sighed “But you drive”

Sarah didn’t complained at all, even if she had no special reason to go an archaeology student like her would never turn down an opportunity to go to one of the greatest historical monuments of the world.

When they woke Sofia up to ask her to open the door for them she told them to let her sleep and to take the key with them instead, they didn’t felt comfortable leaving Sofia effectively locked up in her house but they didn’t argued about it.

Andrea decided to take the laptop with them and while Sarah drove she inspected it for more useful or interesting information, apparently the laptop held information about a settlement of the knights templar in the americas as far back as the 12th century, something that explained the strange monastery Sarah came across in the jungle and the ancient map that they found in Dana’s laptop, and also something that was unwritten in every history book that existed and had the potential to revolutionize the field.

The way from México City to Teotihuacan was long but after the drive that they had done the day prior it didn’t felt like it, but before Sarah could take a turn and head for the main start of the place, the pyramid of the sun, Andrea told her to go the other way.

“Why?” Sarah asked, having already obeyed Andrea.

“This says something about the temple of Quetzalcoatl, I thought you may want to try it” Andrea explained.

Even though Sarah had no idea what Andrea was talking about she felt excited and soon enough she parked the car before the temple of the feathered snake.

After a few minutes of appreciating the temple from the distance, Andrea showed something to Sarah in the computer. It was a text document, accompanied with a series of pictures that explained how to open a gate inside the temple.

“We’re here early so there’s not may people around, want to try it?” Asked Andrea.

“Of course I want!” Sarah replied.

There was a considerable distance from the parking lot to the temple, but it allowed them to not only appreciate the structure, but also to see that there wasn’t much people around. Aside from a few tourist that judging from the lack of guides seemed to be traveling by themselves, the park was empty. On one side that gave the girls the security that they weren’t going to be reprimanded from doing anything inside the temple, but to Andrea it seemed weird, and she couldn’t help but wonder if Sarah’s crazy professor had something to do with it.

“Okay so we’re here, care to show me the picture again?” Asked Sarah.

Andrea did as her friend asked her and soon enough Sarah was following the instructions issued by the images. She felt like Nathan Drake solving a puzzle inside an ancient temple, and she had reasons to, she was doing exactly that.

It was only then that Sarah realized that without wanting it she had dressed herself like a Lara Croft wannabe again, she had just changed the tank top for a short sleeved shirt and the boots for a pair of normal shoes but aside from that she was indistinguishable from when she went to inspect that monastery in the jungle. But she was thankful that this time she wasn’t going to have to deal with the jungle while dressed in short sleeves and shorts.

“Do you think its safe to do this?” Asked Andrea “I mean, we have no idea of what is behind the door this opens”

“You can be certain that it is very important” Sarah replied, trying not to distract herself from the puzzle.

Before Andrea could make another point Sarah had finished pressing the bricks and right before them the walls opened just like in the picture Andrea had showed.

“What do we do now?” Andrea asked before the initial surprise.

“I’m going in!” Sarah said excitedly as se grabbed a flashlight from her backpack.

“Are you seriously going to get inside there!” Asked Andrea “You have no idea of what’s in there!”

“We’ve already gone over that” Sarah said, now fully inside the structure.

And just after Sarah said that the walls started to close again, slowly separating Sarah and Andrea from each other.

“Sarah get out!” Andrea shouted as she gave a step forward.

“No, I’ll stay inside you stay outside” Sarah said calmly.

“Sarah!”

And juts like that Andrea saw how her friend disappeared behind the solid stone walls, but before she could ask herself what to do she received a phone call from Sarah of all people.

“Sarah! Are you alright?” Asked Andrea.

“I am, look, I’m going to stay inside but you must stay where you are” Sara replied.

“What do you mean?” Asked Andrea “Why do you get to do the adventuring while I stay outside?”

“Sorry but it is safer that way” Sarah replied, knowing exactly how unfair it was that it was her who got to do the fun part “If we both get in and get stuck we will be unable to escape, but if you stay outside you can open the door when I need to get out”

“Worst part of that is that it makes sense” Andrea sighed “You better not die in there Sarah, and if there’s a next time I’ll be the one playing Lara Croft”

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep you informed” Replied Sarah “Bye”

“Bye”

And so Sarah was left alone to wonder the stone hallways of the insides of the temple, the walls were filled with perfectly preserved drawings of people of the Mayan society, everything from high priests to slaves, but seamlessly mixed among them was a clear depiction of a knight, one that carried a shield with a red cross on it.

“So this is what Dana si investigating” Sarah said to herself.

Sarah kept walking forward, being ever more amazed at how well preserved every part of the structure was, every single step of the stair she was walking down on, every painting on the walls, every single brick, everything looked so well preserved that it felt like she had traveled back in time.

But her amazement changed to absolute fear when she heard something that made her skin crawl. Just as Sarah stepped inside a bigger room at the end of the hallway, she heard it, a slow and heavy breathing.

Fearing what she was going to come across Sarah turned her flashlight to the origin of the noise, and she wasn’t sure about what she should think about what she was seeing. A few meters away from her and laying on the floor was a mummified woman, down from her nose her whole body was covered in old yellowish bandages that seemed to wrap around her body with extreme tightness.

“Hello...” Sarah said with fear in her voice as she approached the woman.

“Mpghg...” The woman grunted as she turned to look at Sarah.

There was something strangely familiar about the woman before her, but Sarah could wrap her head around it yet.

Sara crouched before the woman once she was close enough and tried to remove the bandages over her face because it was clear that they didn’t allowed her to talk, but they were much harder to remove than she thought. They were stuck to her face, almost glued to it.

“I’m sorry but this is going to hurt” Sarah said before using all of her strength to remove the bandages from the woman’s face.

Uncovering her face allowed Sarah to recognize the mummified woman, she had met her before although in much more different situation.

“Oh I know you! You’re Dana’s mercenary!” Sarah shouted as she recognized Marya as the woman before her “I never thought I’d see you again, but I never expected to find you like this!”

“I don’t think you should be laughing” Replied Marya, who was clearly offended by Sarah mocking her.

“Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?” Asked Sarah “Because even with all that muscle you seem quite helpless to me”
Marya remained silent and stoic as Sarah inspected her thoroughly wrapped body.

“You see, I’d like to ask you a few things about your employer” Sarah said as she finished making sure that Marya was properly secured “If she pays you to keep silent that’s fine, I think I learned a few things from her when it comes to interrogating people” She chuckled, she couldn’t be more excited about having her once dreaded captor helpless before her.

“Lets see who’s laughing in a few seconds”

Before Sarah could ask what Marya meant by that she heard a mechanical sound near her, she immediately jumped away from the wall but it was of no use. From holes on the wall bandages like the ones that were wrapping Marya mummified Sarah, and although she managed to avoid the bandages getting to her face after she fell to the floor Sarah was just as helpless Marya.

Sarah grunted and struggled fiercely but just like she expected the bandages didn’t ceded to any of her struggles, she couldn’t believe that in less than a few seconds she had become just as helpless as the woman she was making fun of. And just to make her situation worse, her flashlight had fallen just in the right place to allow her to see Marya’s smug face looking down on her.

“Okay I know what I said but...” Sarah couldn’t believe the words that were about to come out of her mouth “We have to work together if we want to get out of this”

“Really? You didn’t seemed so cooperative when you first found me” Marya replied.

“Don’t let that make us die here!” Sarah shouted, she couldn’t believe that she was being forced to negotiate with Marya.

“The thing is Sarah” Marya spoke as she slightly moved her arms, which the mummification had forced behind her back “I don’t really need your help”

Immediately after Marya said that Sarah heard how she cut through the bandages, and then watched her use the same knife she had used to free her hands to break free from the rest of the bandages.

“Now that I’m on better conditions, give me one reason not to gag you take you to Dana right now” Marya requested.

“I could still be of help!” Sarah was quick to reply “I know a lot about archeology, if you explore this place with me I may be of help!”
“Your help doesn’t seem very appealing after how you fell for that trap” Marya said nonchalantly.

She was right and Sarah hated it, the tables had turned so quickly on her that it was frustrating, but if she didn’t wanted to be taken to Dana she’d have to keep negotiating in those very unequal terms the trap had set for them.

“But you know what, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and take you with me” Said Marya “We didn’t expected you to be here so Dana didn’t gave me orders of what to if I found you”

Marya crouched and started to cut through the bandages that mummified Sarah.

“But you’ll remain restrained while you are with me” Marya said as she pinned Sarah to the floor to ensure that she didn’t escaped after she was done cutting the bandages.

Once all the bandages were gone Marya tied Sara’s hands behind her back and then used rope above and below her breasts to pin her arms to her arms to her body, further restraining her movement. Marya then grabbed Sarah by an arm and helped her to stand.

“Shall we get going?” Asked Marya.

“I think we should disarm this trap first” Sarah replied.

“Any idea of how to do that archaeologist girl?” Asked Marya, clearly mocking Sarah.

Sarah thought for a few seconds before Marya interrupted her.

“You’re taking too long, I’ll just make you walk ahead of me” Marya said as she pushed Sarah forward.

Knowing that complaining was of no use Sarah moved forward, Marya pushed her from time to time and she was always keeping a hold of her by grabbing her chest restraints. Marya’s flashlight revealed the way forward and even though there wasn’t much to be seen it was enough for Sarah to be able to tell that they were in a massive space, to her sides Sarah could see stone tables and benches.

“Any idea of what this place is?” Asked Sarah.

“No” Marya replied sternly.

It was clear that Marya had no intention of talking with her prisoner, but Sarah was still thankful of the fact that Marya had not gagged her this time. But even without a gag in her mouth the silence between her and Marya was long and tense, like if both of them were expecting the other to try something.

“So, why did Dana sent you here?” Sarah broke the silence between her and her captor.

“None of your business” Replied Marya.

“Can you at least tell me what are you looking for?” Sarah asked, not wanting the silence to keep going “If you tell me I could help you find it”

“If you keep talking I’m going to have to gag you” Replied Marya.

“I’m just trying to help you” Sarah tried to persuade her captor.

“Don’t say I didn't warned you”

And just like that Marya gagged Sarah, even though she tried to persuade her not do so she found no success in doing that and using a knotted piece of cloth Marya effectively gagged her prisoner. Even though the knotted cleave gag was tight and uncomfortable Sarah knew that it wasn’t enough to keep her quiet and that she could’ve made noise if she wanted to, but it made her speech unintelligible enough to disuade her from speaking, and that made her gag effective.

Now gagged Sarah was forced to walk before Marya in complete silence until they ran in front of a stone wall, at first Sarah thought that they had reached the end of the room but that proved itself to not be the case when Marya pointed her flashlight to the edges of the stone slab before them, revealing that it wasn’t a solid wall but a closed gate instead.

Sarah asked Marya what she planned to do only to be reminded of the fact that she was gagged. But despite that Sarah soon found out what Marya was planning to do.

Mary checked information on her phone and then she proceeded to press some of the hieroglyphs on the gate while still holding Sarah to ensure that she didn’t tried to escape, even though she had nowhere to run. At first it seemed like nothing was happening but after Marya pressed the third button noises started to come out from the insides of the gate, clearly something was happening.

After the gate opened a massive open space was revealed on the other side, and Marya wasted no time before pushing Sarah inside. Sarah felt her skin crawl as she was stopped by a stone railing that prevented her from falling to an apparently infinite dark abyss, she was too scared to even ask herself what that place was.

“So she wasn’t lying” Marya said as she grabbed by the ropes around her chest and forced her to stand upright.

As Marya illuminated the place with her flashlight it became clear what the massive cylindrical room they were in was. It was a library, a massive one, filled with ancient scrolls on bookshelves on the walls. She had stumbled upon what was likely to be the greatest treasures of pre-contact America, yet she found herself tied up and gagged, unable to explore it.

“Move” Ordered Marya as she pushed Sarah.

There were spiral stairs going around the room which Sarah had to awkwardly walk on while Marya continually threatened her to push her. Eventually they reached the lower floor and looked around the place as Marya illuminated it.

“This will take a long time” Marya sighed.

There was a small stone semicircular table in the middle of the room, in ancient time sit probably was some sort of desk but at the moment it was nothing more than a dusty stone slab. Marya walked Sarah there and then pushed her to the floor.

“Since I’ll have to stay here for a long time I’ll have to make sure you don’t try anything on the meantime” Marya said as she threw her backpack to the floor and took some rope out of it.

“Mpghg...” Sarah sighed.

“Just to show you that I’m not that evil I’ll make this as comfortable as I can” Marya said as she pushed Sarah against one of the legs of the table.

Not being able to resist her captor Sarah allowed Marya to tie her to the table. Marya used rope to bind Sarah’s torso to the table’s leg, using rope around her waist and below her breasts.

“Now stay put, this will take long” Marya said as she stood up and left Sarah alone.

Marya looked at her phone and then at the bookshelves, then she audibly sighed before walking towards the piles of scrolls and starting to look for something. It was Safe for Sarah to asume that she was looking for one scroll in particular, but she could only ask herself what the contents of that scroll were.

Just like Marya had adverted her, a long time passed for Sarah, time during which she couldn’t do anything other than wish that she wasn’t tied up, but she had to keep wishing because time kept passing and Marya kept looking for the scroll without any success, leaving Sarah to remain tied up and gagged for even longer.

It was only a matter of time before Sarah started to try to escape, but unlike her previous experiences she was finding no success this time. Marya’s knots were tight around her wrists and having her hands uncomfortably pressed against the stone legs of the chair didn’t helped. Even though her legs were free Sarah couldn’t do anything with them, there was nothing she could reach for and no matter how strong she was there was no way that she could move the stone table. Sarah even considered rubbing the ropes around her wrists against the stone legs of table to cut herself free, but she could move her hands so little that by the time she managed to cut the ropes, if she managed to do so in the first place, Marya could have already finished her search.

After a few apparent hours Sarah’s attention was driven away from rubbing the ropes around her wrists against the stone table to the sound of steps coming down the stairs, she though that Marya had found what she was looking for but she was coming back to her with empty hands.

“Sarah right?” Asked Marya.

Sarah nodded, it was lowkey offensive to have her captor not even remember her name.

“You’re an archeologist aren’t you?”

Sarah nodded in response again.

“Can you read this language?” Marya asked as she showed the screen of her phone to her prisoner, which showed some written ancient maya.

Sarah could do it at least to a degree so she nodded yet again.

“See, if you help me find the thing I’m looking for I’ll ungag you and maybe untie you” Marya offered “If you don’t want to help me I’ll leave you like this, maybe even tighten your restraints a bit to see if you change your mind”

Sarah accepted Marya’s offer without a second thought, even if she had to help her captor it wasn’t too big of a deal if it meant that she was going to be ungagged and allowed to at least do something.

“Don’t abuse my generosity, remember that I can make your situation much worse if you don’t cooperate” Marya said after she was done untying Sarah.

But untying was too generous of a term, Sarah was still very much tied up, only the ropes that tied her to the table had been removed so she wasn’t at all free.

“Yes” Sarah replied, holding back all of the anger she had against Marya to prevent getting more ropes on her.
With Marya grabbing her by ropes around her chest again, Sarah inspected the bookshelves of the building, according to what her captor had told her she had to find the scripture Marya had showed her. At first the task seemed daunting but it didn’t took much for Sarah to realize that it was probably going to be easy.

“This is in alphabetical order” Sarah explained “What you’re looking for is probably in some of the upper floors”

Marya didn’t doubted her which Sarah was happy about, she walked her up the stairs and around the upper floors until Sarah found the right inscription on the third floor, which in the native language read ‘books of wars’.

“Great job” Marya said as she patted Sarah in the head, which despite being the only affection she had shown to her captive Sarah did not appreciate.

After looking up a few pictures on her phone Marya took a set of five scrolls from the shelves and stuffed them inside separate nylon bags to then put them inside her backpack, most likely to take them to Dana.

“Why are you taking that?” Asked Sarah.

“I’m not the one you should be asking” Marya said as she zipped up her backpack “Lets get going, I’m starting to miss the outside”

“Even after I helped you you still don’t want to tell anything to me?” Asked Sarah, ofended by Marya’s secretiveness.

“You’ve had enough time ungagged” Marya said as she took the cloth that she had used to gag Sarah out of her pocked a few hours ago out of her pocket.

“Can you at least tell me what you’re going to do with me?” Asked Sarah.

“No, open up”

“You...” Sarah was interrupted before she could insult Marya in anyway by the knotted cleave gag being shoved between her teeth again.

“Get moving before I decide to tie your knees and make this process even slower” Marya threatened.

“Mpghggg” Sarah grunted, complaining but complying.

Sarah was walked by Marya for the whole distance that was between the library between them and the entrance. Every time Sarah slowed her pace even just a bit Marya made sure to push her to ensure that she kept the exact pace she wanted.

As they got closer and closer to the exit Sarah got more and more nervous of what was going to happen to her and even worse, what was going to happen to Andrea. Last time she had managed to escape Marya but this time it wasn’t looking like she was going to have the chance, and she had no idea of what Marya would do if she saw Andrea waiting for them outside the temple.

“Remember that question you asked me?” Marya asked as they were approaching the exit “What was I going to do with you?”

Sarah did remember very well, that question hadn’t left her mind since she had asked it and Marya had left it unanswered.

“Well, I’ve already decided” Said Marya.

Inadvertently Marya grabbed Sarah and held a chloroform soaked cloth against her face, Sarah knew what was going to happen and she tried to fight it with all of her might, struggling and kicking as much as she could, but she found no success in her resistance. It didn’t took long for the drug to take effect on her body and soon enough she fell unconscious, being only able to wonder in fear in what situation she was going to wake up.

Some Time Later

Sarah woke up because of an unbearable strain on her thighs and a rough sensation against her back. When she started to open her eyes she was met by the silhouettes of trees against the moonlight, and right in front of her the muscular figure of Marya, looking down on her.

When Sarah tried to move she was immediately made know that she was tied up, which reminded her of how she had ended up in the situation she was in. She was sitting against a tree which explained the roughness against her back, she was also tied to it with rope above and below her breasts as well as around her waist. Her hands were tied together behind the tree which wasn’t especially big so her hands had also been crossed with no problem. The strain on her thighs was explained by the fact that she had been forced to kneel for who knows how long, and the results of it were showing.

“This is what I am going to do with you” Marya spoke.

“Mpghg” Sarah found out that the knotted cleave gag hadn’t been removed while she was unconscious.

“Since you were of so much help I wont tell Dana that I found you in there, but to ensure that you don’t interfere with her plans or my plans I’ll leave you like this” Marya explained “This place is somewhat apart from the temple, but surely someone will find you when people start coming tomorrow, whatever explanation you come up with for how you ended up like this is up to you”

“Mpghgh!” Sarah grunted, she couldn’t believe that Marya was about to leave her like that.

Without a warning Marya threw her knife between Sarah’s legs, which nailed itself on the dirt floor and scared Sarah.

“Feel free to use that to escape” Marya said as she took something out of her pocket, at first Sarah couldn’t recognize what it was but soon enough she became able to tell that it was a phone, and not any phone, it was her’s “Also, Dana sent you a video that she wants you to watch”

Marya laid rested the phone on the knife between Sarah’s legs and played the video, immediately after it started Sarah was already unable to believe what she was seeing, and she wished that it wasn’t real although deep inside her, she knew that there was no way it wasn’t.

“Mpghgh!” Sarah shouted a muffled scream as she tried to pull herself forward against all of the ropes holding her to the tree.

Marya walked away from the scene, leaving Sarah alone, tied up and gagged and to watch the contents of the video that she still couldn’t believe to be real.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Another fantastic addition! Love the adventure game aspects you added to it. Also what an amazing cliff hanger!
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Good cliffhanger
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The description of the Temple was well done! The way how Mayra lured Sarah into captivity was fantastic - I wonder, what Sarah sees on the phone, maybe Andrea in trouble?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Nice cliffhanger. My money would be that Andrea has been captured. Or maybe Sofia?
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

First of all and like always, thanks for commenting. And I want to add that to those of you who speculated about what Sarah saw in the video, I will leave the answer to your theories to be found in the chapter so I don't spoil anything for you.
Ducttapelover93 wrote: 2 years ago Another fantastic addition! Love the adventure game aspects you added to it. Also what an amazing cliff hanger!
Glad to see you liked the adventuring part, I hope you enjoy this new part.
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Good cliffhanger
Thanks! I hope you like this chapter too.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The description of the Temple was well done! The way how Mayra lured Sarah into captivity was fantastic - I wonder, what Sarah sees on the phone, maybe Andrea in trouble?
Thanks! I was personally a bit unsure about that encounter with Marya so I'm happy about seeing that you liked it.
Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Nice cliffhanger. My money would be that Andrea has been captured. Or maybe Sofia?
Who knows... Thanks for the comment!

Part 8: Hitting Where it Hurts

Sofia woke up at the sound of someone knocking her door, she thought that it must be the girls so she ignored them, she though that they would have to remember that they had the keys with them. But the noise didn’t go away, in fact, it went from knocking to outright banging. Now Sofia was thinking that it must be somebody else banging her door but who could it be? Sofia asked herself as she covered her ears with her pillow.

But eventually the door was opened and the banging stopped so Sofia could calmly sleep again, she could only wonder why it had taken the girls so long to find the keys but she didn’t cared, she was still tired and she would not get up to receive her friends, they already knew that she was there.

Sadly for Sofia, her friends didn’t seemed to think the same because just when she felt like she was about to fall asleep the door to Sofia’s room was opened.

“Hi girls” Sofia said without moving an inch “You can tell me how that went later”

Sofia expected her friends to get the cue and leave her alone but instead she heard them get closer, or better said, she heard her get closer, because judging from what she heard only one person had entered.

Not having time to be bothered while she slept in her own house by her friends who she rarely even saw Sofia decided to step up and get out of the blankets to see it that way her friends would leave her alone.

“Would you please leave the room!? I’m tying to sleep!” Sofia yelled at the darkness.

“Sorry but I can’t do that” An unknown deep feminine voice replied from the darkness.

Sofia went from angry to fearing for her life, she had no idea of who was in the room with her and what where her intentions but if she had entered her apartment like that they could not be good. Sofia rushed to turn on the lights beside her bed and after she did she became able to see the intruder.

It was a tall muscular woman with light brown hair and dressed in almost all black, with the only exception being the white tank top which was almost hidden below her black jacket. Sofia’s eyes stopped at one specific detail of the intruders clothing, and it was that she had gun holster held by a few straps around her thigh and it had a gun in it. Whoever that woman was Sofia was sure that she could not have good intentions if she had not only to force herself inside her house but also do so armed.

“I’ll need to ask you a few questions” The woman said without getting her eyes off Sofia “I advise you to comply”

Sofia was too shocked to reply so she remained quiet and immobile.

“Let me start” The woman said as she leaned forward “Where is the laptop”

Even though that should have bee enough for Sofia to be able to tell what the woman wanted she still didn’t replied. Sofia have deduced that the computer was stolen as soon as they asked her to crack the password but now she was wondered who was it stolen from.

“You know, the laptop your friends, Andrea and Sarah gave you” The woman added.

“I don’t know” Sofia replied.

Even though she knew how dangerous what she was responding Sofia had nothing else to respond, she didn’t remembered what had happened to the laptop after she fell asleep.

“I see” The woman said calmly “I think I’m going to have to persuade you a little bit”

Without any trouble the woman grabbed Sofia by an arm and pulled her out of her bed. Sofia made no attempt to resist since she was well aware that by doing that all she could accomplish was making her situation worse. And so Sofia was dragged out of her bed and sat on a chair that was in her room, the same chair where Sofia had tied Andrea and Sarah the previous night.

“Who are you?” Asked Sofia shyly.

“You can call me Marya” Replied the woman.

“What are you going to do to me?” Sofia asked fearing what the reply could be.

“For now and since you don’t want to tell me where that laptop is I’m going to tie you up” Said Marya as she grabbed some black rope that was laying on the floor.

Even though every inch of her told her that she was in danger Sofia couldn’t help but feel a small thrill after she heard those words, fear mixed itself with excitement in a mixture of emotions that Sofia felt guilty of having, for all she knew she could be about to die, she shouldn’t be excited but she was.

“Hands behind your back” Ordered Marya.

Visibly shaking, Sofia tried to join her hands behind the back of the chair and after she had done that Marya began to tie them together at the wrists, tightly binding them crossed behind her back. But Marya wasn’t done and Sofia couldn’t be genuinely angry about it, even though she was being made a captive in her own house the feeling of ropes on her body would never not feel good for her.

When Marya was done tying her up Sofia had ropes running at her waist and below her breasts pinning her to the back of the chair, her lap was pinned to the seat and her legs were tied together at the ankles and knees. Sofia would have liked to have a picture of herself, knowing that a lot of people would pay for it, but she remembered the fact that she may not even get the chance to go back to doing bondage shots for money.

“Maybe now you’re more eager to talk” Marya said as she leaned forward towards Sofia “Where is the laptop?”

“I told you I don’t know...” Replied Sofia.

Sofia tried to bury her face which was visibly blushed which she could feel by the rising temperature on her cheeks, she could not believe that she was being turned on by the woman before her.

“Time wont be an issue but my patience is kind of short” Marya warned “So I advise you to tell me where that thing is unless you really want to cross me”

“But I’m telling the truth!” Shouted Sofia.

Not pleased at all by her shouting Marya grabbed Sofia by the jaw and got face to face with her, staring directly into her green eyes. As scary as that was for Sofia there was still a small thread of excitement in her brought by the situation, and as much as she disliked that fact she couldn’t do anything about it.

“I’ll have you know that I haven’t gagged you yet because I trust you to tell me what I want” Marya threatened “But my trust can be broken very easily”

As much as Sofia liked to be gagged she understood that the situation she was in wasn’t one in which she wanted to be goad her captor into gagging her, so she remained quiet and nodded.

“Good, I’m going to ask you again” Said Marya as she let go of Sofia’s face “Where is the laptop?”
Outside the Apartment

Sarah had drove to the apartment without a care in the world, after what she had been shown it felt like she had little to loose. Andrea’s old car barely made it to the apartment complex but Sarah couldn’t care less.

It had taken hours for her to escape from the tree Marya had tied her to, all of her muscles were still aching from the painful process of untying herself and none of the ropemarks that had been left on her skin had disappeared. But that was only an addition to the rage Sarah felt from what she had seen on the video Dana had left for her.

When Sarah found the door to Sofia’s apartment already opened she immediately saw that as a red flag, something that should not be that way, as far as she knew only she had the key so the door being opened immediately made her suspicious.

So Sarah was weary when entering the room, she made no sound, fearing that someone else might had entered the apartment and not wanting to alert that whoever that intruder was.

While Sarah as stealthily investigating the house looking out for anything weird she heard someone talking from inside Sofia’s bedroom. But it wasn’t Sofia, what she heard was another, yet very recognizable voice. Wanting to inspect further but not wanting to get discovered Sarah peeked through the keyhole to Sofia’s room and although she couldn’t see much, what she saw confirmed her suspicions. Marya was there, she had Sofia tied to a chair, and to make matters worse almost as soon as Sarah saw her Marya started walking towards the door.
Marya decided to leave the room to inspect some noises that she had heard outside, but also to take a break from dealing with the uncooperativeness of her captive. Sofia kept telling her that she had no idea of where the laptop was or what had happened to it, and being unable to hurt her by orders from Dana was becoming annoying beyond belief for Marya.

But before Marya could take a break from the interrogation she felt something that made her feel like she rarely felt, she felt scared. Cold metal was laid against her throat and somebody grabbed her from behind, Marya didn’t knew how she could have been so careless but at the moment it was too late to do anything other than blame herself for the situation she had fallen into.

Sarah had hidden herself behind the door and took the chance to surprise Marya immediately after she stepped out of the room by threatening her with the very same knife that she had left her to use for her escape. The surprise on Marya’s face was visible, it was clear that she didn’t expected Sarah to be able to escape.

“Do as I say or I’ll slit your throat” Sarah threatened as tightened her grip around Marya.

“You’re trying too hard to scare me” Marya replied, even though she feared she still sounded incredibly calm.

“Is this better?” Asked Sarah as she took Marya’s gun, which was on a strap around her thigh, and then pointed it at Marya’s head.
“You got me now, no need to hide it” Sighed Marya “What do you want?”

Even though Marya appeared to be in all aspects defeated, Sarah did not trusted her one bit. After she had seen her escape the mummification of the temple she needed to make sure that Marya was thoroughly defeated before letting her guard down.

“First, you’re going to untie her” Sarah said as she nodded towards Sofia.

Marya obeyed in silence and without a single complaint and untied Sofia from the chair. Happy about being saved but not so happy about being untied, Sofia rubbed her sore wrists which Marya had tied with reckless tightness and walked away from Marya to thank her saviour.
“Not so fast Sofia” Sarah said “I need you to make sure that she doesn’t have any tools to escape with her”

“Uhh, sure” Sofia turned back to search Marya.

Knowing what was coming next Marya raised her hands and sighed, even though she was calm she didn’t liked having the tables turned on her at all.

Sofia got hands on the awkward task of running her hands over Marya’s body which now that she was somewhat out of danger, Sofia had no problem in admitting that it was extremely hot for her and exactly her type, strong and tall. But her desires didn’t distracted her from her task and in her inspection of Marya Sofia found more than a few things. Knives, bullets and even a grenade were hidden in the pockets of her tight cargo pants.

“I think I have a better idea” Said Sofia as she stepped away from Marya “Because I don’t think I’ll be able to find everything that you’ve hidden in there”

And without a warning Sofia Sofia pulled out Marya’s jacket and threw it aside. Marya was the first one to realize what Sofia had in mind and she hated it, she audibility snorted and looked away like if somehow that would spare her the shame she was feeling.

“I think we should undress her” Sofia spoke.

“I think I get your point” Replied Sarah “Go on, undress her”

As Sofia undressed her it became more clear how angry Marya was, her attempts at hiding that fact were becoming less and less effective as Sofia got rid of her clothes, leaving her just in her black underwear by the end. Her muscular body and pale skin covered by more than a few scars was revealed to her captors in a situation that Marya would do anything to get out of.

“Are you satisfied now?” Marya asked angrily.

“No” Sarah replied with a smile on her face “Now I need you to tie her to the chair Sofia”

Sofia couldn’t be happier about carrying out those orders, happily grabbing rope from the floor and looking lustfully at Marya’s half naked body as she sat down on the chair.

“Hands behind your back please” Sofia said as she walked behind Marya.

Marya obeyed reluctantly, jerking her arms behind the back of the chair. Sofia tied Marya’s hands together at the wrists with especial tightness and care since she knew very well that she wasn’t restraining her for a few pictures, she was doing so because she really didn’t wanted her to get out,

“I think she needs more rope” Sarah said after Sofia was done tying Marya’s hands.

“No need to tell me” Sofia replied.

Marya bit her lips to prevent saying something that might get her in trouble and she just kept taking her punishment in silence. Sofia tied her arms together below the elbows, she could not make them touch but it was more than enough to make her uncomfortable. Then she tied her to the chair with rope above and below her breasts, around her waist and above her lap, and to finish the whole procedure Sofia tied Marya’s legs to the respective leg of the chair at the ankles and Knees.

“Are you done!?” Marya asked angrily.

“Actually no” Replied Sarah as she left the gun aside to grab something “Care to put this on her Sofia?” She asked as she showed the ballgag in her hand.

“Don’t you dare to put that in my mouth!” Marya shouted.

“Well if you keep screaming you leave us with no other option” Sarah shrugged.

Sofia got closer and closer to Marya with the ballgag on her hands, excitingly expecting to see how it will look on her. Even though Marya tried to look away and avoid her she was tied too well and there wasn’t much she could do.

“Come on, take it like the big girl that you are and stop complaining” Sarah said as Sofia tried to put the gag on Marya’s mouth.
Marya decided to take Sarah advice and closed her eyes, then she opened her mouth and tried not to think about what was coming next, which was obvious. The straps of the gag were tightly buckled behind her head by Sofia, who was still sitting on her lap and stroking her hair after Marya opened her eyes.

“Now, what should we do to her” Sarah asked out loud as she sat on Sofia’s office chair “After all you did to me, I can’t even think where my revenge should start”

“Who exactly is she?” Asked Sofia as she got up from Marya’s lap.

“Long story short, she has been hired by someone to mess with my and Andrea's investigations” Sarah explained.
“Andrea, where is she?” Asked Sofia, only then realizing that her friend wasn’t there.

“I’ll tell you that after we take care of her” Replied Sarah.

“What are you going to do with her?”

Marya glared back at her captors, she knew very well that she was in their hands and she hated it, but she didn’t hated it more than she hated the fact that she was unable to escape them.

“You see Marya, I should get back at you for everything you did to me so bad you can’t even think about it” Sarah said as she leaned towards her captive “But thankfully for you, I don’t have time for that”

Even though Marya wanted to be relieved she knew that it was too early to do that, so she kept listening.

“So now you have two options” Sarah continued “You can either forget about all of this and never bother me or my or my friends again, or we can take you to the authorities and see what they think of you breaking into a house with a gun”

It wasn’t a hard choice, but even though she would come out unharmed Marya’s pride and image would take a serious blow after that defeat. Until then she had remained undefeated, carrying out every job Dana had commanded her to do without any trouble, but that defeat would mean an end to her long uninterrupted streak of victories.

“The choice is yours” Sarah added.

“Mpggh” Marya moaned lowly.

Sarah went to ungag Marya but she was stopped by Sofia.

“Can I have a few a few time with her before you ungag her?” She asked “Please”

That plead was completely necessary because otherwise Sarah would have decided to get over with her captive as soon as possible. But instead, Sarah decided to comply with her friend.

“Yes! Turn on the camera please, I want a few pictures with her before she leaves!” Sofia cheered.

“Mpghg?” Marya couldn't believe the humiliation she was about to face.

Despite her initial doubts about Sofia, Sarah quite liked this idea of hers and she quickly got the camera on, ready to get the most humiliating photos of her once captor that she could take.

“Smile!” Sofia said as she forced Marya’s face towards the camera.

What followed probably was the most humiliating hour of Marya’s life, countless pictures were taken of her all tied up and with a ballgag tightly wrapped around her head which as time passed made her drool immensely. Some pictures were of her alone, in others Sofia was with her, teasing her and taking advantage of her position and for the final picture both Sofia and Sarah squeezed her between them to get the best and most humiliating picture out of the bunch.

But to Sarah those pictures were not the same harmless fun that they were for Sofia, even though she had yet to know who exactly Marya was she knew that she had a reputation to upkeep and that people paid her to do things like what she did to her. Thinking about it that way made Sarah realize that her image would take a serious blow if those images were seen, so even though Sarah wasn’t at all in the mood for playing she knew that getting more leverage on her captive was a good idea.

“Do you think she’s ready to talk?” Asked Sarah.

“Sure but I’d still like to have some more time with her” Sofia replied.

“I don’t think we have time for that”

“What’s the rush?” Asked Sofia “You see, this was fun and all but you still have to tell me what is happening and where is Andrea”

“Andrea has been kidnapped” Sarah replied as coldly as she could, she did not wanted to show a single sign of weakness to Marya “And she was kidnapped by the bitch who’s paying this woman”

Sofia did not gave credit to what she was hearing so she remained silent, staring at Sarah in the eyes hoping that she would tell her that she was joking, but Sarah was dead serious.

Seeing how perplexed her friend was Sarah decided to show her the video that Dana had sent to her, there she could see Dana with a bound and gagged Andrea by her side giving specific instructions of what to do if they wanted to get Andrea back.

“I wanted to explain all of this to you after we got rid of her, but it seems like I had no choice” Said Sarah as she putted away her phone “And I was thinking that maybe we could use her help”

“Where is she!?” Shouted Sofia, with all the newfound anger she had towards Marya in her voice.

“Mphgh” Marya replied, forgetting for a second that she was gagged.

Sarah ungagged Marya and grabbed the gun, she needed her to talk.

“Do you really think I’ll tell you anything?” Asked Marya.

Without any warning Sofia slapped Marya across the face, even though it wasn’t especially painful for Marya it showed her something, her captors were really angry at her.

“What do you think will happen to you if you don’t speak?” Sarah asked.

Marya bit lip in frustration again, none of the outcomes she could get by being a good loyal mercenary would go well for her. She either ended up in prison, or with her reputation tarnished forever, or even both.

“What could you get from my help?” Marya asked angrily “I don’t know much about Dana, and you don’t stand a chance against her”
“Tell us all about the place where she’s asking us to go and where she’s keeping Andrea, and you should also tell us how to rescue her” Sarah demanded “If you do it, we’ll let you out and nobody will talk about this”

As traitorous as it was and as harmful as it would be for her, it was a deal too good for Marya to reject it, so she had no choice but to start talking.

“The only way to get to that building is by boat, the only non company boat that goes there is one from a shipment agency that takes supplies, for someone like you that’s your only chance of getting to the island undetected” Marya explained.

Sofia rapidly took not of everything Marya said in her computer, it was clear that she wanted to rescue Andrea as much as Sarah and she would help with everything she could on doing it.

“The building itself doesn’t has much security personal, but Dana says that it has other security measures that she hasn’t told me” Marya saw the doubtful look her captors were giving her and as humiliating as it was she had to plead for them to believe her “I swear she hasn’t told me!”

“If I were you I would make sure you were telling the truth by torturing, but I wont do that so consider that kindness” Sarah said “Anything else?”

“I think Dana told me about the building having ‘cells’ on the upper floor and Dana also has a personal interrogation room, but I haven’t seen either of those places myself” Marya added “If your friend is anywhere in that building she should be in in some of those places”

Sarah sighed, she had no idea of how she was going to rescue her friend, what she was thinking about doing was something that she had only seen in movies and videogames, and for the first time she was feeling like being a videogame protagonist was too much for her.

“If you ask me I think you should just meet Dana in her conditions and forget about all of this” Marya added “There’s no way you could actually rescue her”

“Shut up!” Sofia shouted “Or we will put that gag in your mouth again”

But Sarah was too busy asking herself whether or not she should take Marya’s advice, after all, the outcome of Dana’s proposed encounter was bad, but she had no idea of how bad could it be if whatever they were planning didn’t turned out right, which considering everything at hand, it was more than likely to happen.

“So, Marya” Sarah sighed “Do we release you and trust you to forget about all of this like we plan to do, or do we have to call the police?”

“I think I’ll choose the first option” Marya replied “You can trust me to remain outside of your matters forever”

“And what if your lying?” Asked Sarah.

“You only have my word to go with, but I am no liar” Marya replied “And I would never try to break a promise made with the only woman that has defeated me”

“You can untie her then” Sarah said as she leaned back on the office chair.

Marya’s response was dead serious, something told Sarah that she truly meant it. But that still didn’t prevented her from pointing the gun at Marya during the whole time that it took for Sofia to untie her, as honest as she seemed Mara had told Sarah very clearly that she only had her word to go with, so Sarah would not take any risks.

Once untied Marya got dressed after spending a good amount of time in only her underwear and then Sofia and Sarah accompanied her at gunpoint to the apartment’s door.

“I know that I have lost and I shouldn't make any requests to you, but can I ask you for something?” Marya said as she stopped on her tracks before leaving the apartment.

“Sure” Sarah replied a bit unsure of Marya’s intentions.

“Can you please keep those photos private?” Marya asked with an awkwardness very uncharacteristic of her.
Sarah and Sofia exchanged glances and nodded at each other.

“Sure, as long as you leave us alone you can trust on us keeping them private”

Marya audibly sighed and then left the apartment. Immediately after she left Sofia double locked the door and left the key inside, not wanting anyone else to break into her house again and heavily considering investing in a security system.

“So, what’s the plan?” Asked Sofia.

“Frankly, I don’t know” Sarah sighed.

“Can I see the full video now” Asked Sofia.

Sarah showed the video to her friend to the end, which allowed her to get a more clear picture of what Dana wanted. She wanted Sarah to go to one of her company’s headquarters off the coast of Washington in the US, if she went there and allowed herself to be captured she promised that she was going to free Andrea, but she didn’t said anything about what was going to happen to Sarah, and both girls were unsure about trusting Dana to keep her promises in the first place.

“Dana also bought me plane tickets to get there, I just have to set the date for them” Sarah added as she showed an email she had gotten from Dana’s company “So I have literally no excuses not to go”

“She mentioned that in the video too, but I think that’s suspicious” Sofia added “If you use those tickets she would be able to track you since you get on the plane and we’ll have no chance of doing anything in secret”

“Are you suggesting we buy plane tickets?” Asked Sarah.

“If it means saving Andrea I’ll buy the whole plane” Sofia replied “She has been my friend since forever, I can’t let this happen to her, I just cant!”

Seeing how sad and angry Sofia was getting, Sarah decided to console her before planning anything further.

“We will save her Sofia” Sarah said as she hugged her friend “Be sure about it”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent Chapter :) That Sarah managed to get the drop was a nice move - and the Conversation between Sarah and Mayra was very well done. I wonder though, if Mayra keeps her promise, but on the other hand, Sarah and Sofia have serious Kompromat on her, that should suffice :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Way to go! Sarah is turning into a bad-ass. Looking forward to seeing what is next.
Spy Task Force Completed
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Excellent Chapter :) That Sarah managed to get the drop was a nice move - and the Conversation between Sarah and Mayra was very well done. I wonder though, if Mayra keeps her promise, but on the other hand, Sarah and Sofia have serious Kompromat on her, that should suffice :)
Thanks for the coment! You'll see (or not see) about Marya in the future.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Way to go! Sarah is turning into a bad-ass. Looking forward to seeing what is next.
Before seeing what's next for Sarah is this chapter, which i hope interests you as much!

Part 9: Damsel In Distress

Andrea was surprised by how easy it had been for Dana to capture her. It just took Dana a few minutes during which Andrea got apart from the crowd to get near her and threaten her with more than her mere presence to make her comply with her demands, which of course involved having her tied up.

Andrea had her hands handcuffed behind her back and a tape gag applied to get mouth so Dana could record the video she intended to send to Sarah without any trouble, and so she did. If Sarah complied, she had to fly over to the US and allow herself to be captured by Dana, only if she did that she could ensure Andrea’s safety. If Sarah didn’t complied with those orders Andrea didn’t knew what would be of her.

“You put up a great performance, thank you” Dana said after she got inside the black car with her prisoner.

“Mpghg” Andrea grunted.

Andrea was forced to sit in the back of the car between Dana and her equally creepy but less intimidating secretary. The next few hours went by with Andrea being driven to the airport, she asked herself how did Dana planned on getting her on a plane without nobody noticing her condition, but Dana’s calmness told her that her captors had thought about that.

Eventually the black car stopped in front of the massive structure that was the airport and before stepping outside Dana decided to have a few words with her prisoner.

“Look, we can’t have people noticing that you’re being kidnapped so we’ll give you this so nobody notices that you’re handcuffed” Said Dana as she was handed a big trench coat by the co-driver “And about your gag you have two options, either we give you a scarf or we remove it and you remain perfectly quiet”

Andrea tried to the best of her abilities to say that she wanted her gag removed, which considering that she couldn’t say anything consisted of a couple of muffled moans and ambiguous nods with her head.

“I’ll remove the gag, but it should go without saying that if you speak a single word you and your friend will pay the consequences” Dana said before removing the tape “And don’t even think that trying anything inside the airport can help you”

Then Dana signaled to her secretary that she wanted her prisoner ungagged, and she obeyed her happily. The silvery tape over Andrea’s lips was slowly pulled off by Emily, which allowed her to spit the cloths inside her mouth that were preventing her from making any sound.
“Is everything understood?” Asked Dana.

Not knowing what replying with words could get her, Andrea simply nodded which seemed to be a pleasing enough response for Dana.
“Good” Dana replied.

After having the trench coat putted on her Andrea was walked outside the vehicle and inside the airport. Saying that being walked around with her hands handcuffed behind her and with nobody knowing it was weird would have been an understatement, it felt far more than weird.

But to those who were just seeing them without any context whatsoever the three women didn’t seemed suspicious at all. The three were dressed similarly, with black suits or at least that was what the trench coat made Andrea appear like and none of them was talking so Andrea’s silence was anything but weird.

Even though Andrea had compromised herself with not trying anything out of fear of what could happen, she still had the hope of somebody noticing her condition, but she didn’t had such luck. Everyone seemed to be much more preoccupied with getting to their flights on time or buying tax free products in the shops, which needless to say filled Andrea with impotence. She was incredibly close to being saved yet it seemed like such closeness didn’t mattered at all.

Andrea was surprised to see that Dana wasn’t going to board a plane where everyone else did, instead she was walked into the backrooms of the airport and made to follow a different way.

“You didn’t thought we were going to take you on a regular plane didn’t you?” Asked Dana.

What Dana was saying made sense, no matter how much Dana had everything planned out she couldn’t expect nobody to notice that she was handcuffed in a 5 our flight.

The question of how Dana was planning on getting her to her headquarters was answered to Andrea as soon as she and her captors stepped outside of the building and into the airstrips of the airport. A smaller black plane identified only with a company logo was there waiting for them.

“I don’t like to ask for this kind of favors but you and your friend left me with no other options” Dana said as she walked alongside her prisoner to the private airplane “That should make you feel proud”

The interior of the plane was luxurious to say the least, not overly opulent but luxurious nonetheless. Andrea felt some kind of weird relief in the fact that at least she wasn’t going to be kidnapped in the claustrophobic hell of the tourist class.

“Emily, make our captive a bit more comfortable please” Dana ordered as she sat down on one of the plane’s comfortable black leather seats.

Emily nodded and proceeded to remove Andrea’s trench coat and then freeing her from the handcuffs. Andrea was able to read the situation well enough to be able to tell that her captors weren’t giving her a chance to escape, so she remained still and limited her movements.

“Take a seat please” Asked Emily as pointed Andrea to a chair in front of where Dana was sitting.

Andrea obeyed and sat down where Emily ordered her to do. The seat was comfortable but something told Andrea that she wouldn’t be comfortable for a long time.

Emily forced Andrea to lay her arms on the armrests of the seat, armrests which were revealed to be equipped with black leather straps at the height of the wrists and below the elbows. Emily used those those straps to tightly tie Andrea’s arms to the armrests of the chair, and all Andrea could do to complain was sigh

But Emily wasn’t finished. The seat Andrea had been made to sit on had more straps to further secure whoever was in her situation. Emily tightened two over Andrea’s chest, one above her breasts and other below. Another one went around her waist to further pin her to chair.

As for her legs, Emily used more straps the chair was equipped with to secure them together at the thighs, above and below the knees and also at the ankles. Just like Andrea had predicted, the flight would be anything but comfortable.

“You can talk now” Dana said as she loosened the tie of her suit and unbuttoned her blazer.

“What are you going to do with me?” Asked Andrea as she settled on her tight restraints.

“To you? Nothing” Replied Dana “You can trust me to keep you safe and unharmed during your captivity”

Dana made a pause to retrieve something from a fridge, a bottle of water, she served a glass a of water and visibly poured something else inside it, then she putted it on the table between her and Andrea.

“But I can’t extend that to Sarah” Dana added “She’s another case”

“What are you going to do to her?” Andrea asked fearfully.

“That I don’t feel like I need to tell you” Replied Dana “Now drink this if you please.

“I saw you putted something in it” Replied Andrea.

“I did, but its a mere somnifacient, nothing you should worry about” Dana explained “We have a long flight ahead of us, and I don’t want you to get needlessly bored”

“Whatever” Andrea sighted.

Dana putted the glass against Andrea’s lips and held it there until Andrea had drank all of the water. Soon enough Andrea started to feel the effects of whatever drug Dana had putted into the water, she became tired, her vision blurry and her eyelids heavy. She fell asleep even before the plane was ready to take off.

“Do you think she’ll come after her?” Asked Emily as she sat besides her boss.

“Of course she will” Said Dana “And if she doesn’t, she’ll be the only one to lose something”
Hours Later
When Andrea woke up and found herself unable to move, speak and see she quickly panicked, struggling against the handcuffs that held her hands behind her back and biting on whatever had been forced inside her mouth.

“Calm down” Dana spoke as she grabbed Andrea.

From what Andrea could feel, Dana was sitting beside her, and hearing her voice allowed her to remember what had happened prior to she waking up. Remembering what had happened superficially calmed her, it made her cease her struggles, but it didn’t at all calm the fear she felt inside her.

“Due to security reasons we can’t have you seeing anything of what’s ahead, but we’ll remove the blindfold once there are no more security concerns” Emily added.

Unable to see Andrea had to read her situation using her other senses, which told her that she was on a car. Whatever the drug that putted her to sleep was it had been very effective since it had knocked her out for so long that she wasn’t even on the plane when she woke up.

Andrea was made to leave the car at one point and apparently board another vehicle which she identified as a ship by how dizzy its movements made her feel. Thankfully for her the trip was very short and she was on firm ground again in no time.

The smell and noises of the place she was in where nothing like what she expected, the sounds of waves breaking against rocks, birds and the smell of saltwater and tress were none of the things Andrea expected to be met with in Dana’s company headquarters, she wished she could see where she was but for the time being she had no choice but to conform with what what her other senses told her.

Those natural smells and noises were replaced by more artificial ones after Andrea was walked inside what she presumed to be a building. Steps on a firm floor, murmurs and the synthetic smell of a well kept interior where all that was to be found in whatever was the place where Andrea was now in.

“Now we can remove this” Dana said as she removed the blindfold from Andrea’s face.

The initial influx of light was blinding for Andrea, so she had to repress her curiosity about the place she was in for a few seconds until her eyes became adapted to the light. But there wasn’t anything very surprising for Andrea to see once she was finally able to do so, the place she was in was a well kept but rather bland interior where she was alone except from her captors.

“I’ll give you a brief summary of how your day is going to be” Dana said as she stood in front of Andrea.

Andrea grunted, whatever she was going to be told she could safely assume that it wasn’t going to be any good for her.

“Emily will take you to a bathroom, there you will take shower and do whatever else you need to do” Dana explained “After that you’ll get dressed with the clothes that will be provided to you and then Emily will take you to the room where you’ll be staying until your friend comes to get you”

And just like that Andrea was reminded of the fact that to Dana she was nothing more than a trading card that she’ll exchange for Sarah as soon as she could. She had no importance other than being Sarah’s weakness, the leverage that Dana had on her.

“And about your kidnapping, that will be kept secret” Dana continued “Aside from Sarah, everyone is under the impression that you’re on vacation and just that, so there’s no need for you to worry about worrying other people with your situation”

Emily grabbed Andrea by an arm, ready to guide her through the building.

“As for me I’m going to take a well deserved rest” Dana sighed “You and Sarah sure made me tired”

Dana left Andrea alone with Emily standing in the middle of the hallway. Emily smiled at Andrea before she started to walk her across the ample hallway. For someone who was wearing heels Emily walked surprisingly fast, making it clear that she wanted no delay in her task.

“There’s no need for you to be so tense” Emily said without stopping her stride “I can feel it in your muscles, you are needlessly worried about all of this”

Andrea didn’t thought that it was so obvios but it made sense, her fear was not one of the type that could be consciously hidden but instead of the type that could surface without she even knowing it.

After walking up a set of stairs Emily stopped alongside Andrea in front of a white door.

“This is the bathroom, take care of your needs and shower in there” Emily said as she opened the door “After you’re done you should put on the clothes we left in for you, when you’re done with that knock the door and I’ll come in to take you to your room, understood?”

Andrea nodded, she was still wondering how did her captors expected her to shower with her hands handcuffed behind her back when she felt Emily unlock the cuffs behind her.

“Here you’ll remain unrestrained, but that doesn’t mean that you can try to escape” Emily explained “Feel free to take off your gag too”

Without saying anything else Emily left the room, leaving Andrea alone inside the bathroom. It was a big room, bigger than any bathroom Andrea had previously seen, and it was fancy too, it was of an immaculate white color and was equipped with a big bathtub and everything else that a bathroom needed. But all of that luxury didn’t distracted Andrea from the fact that no matter if she didn’t had the handcuffs on she was still on a prison.

Before doing anything else Andrea removed the tape that was stuck to her face over her lips, it was still painful but she was getting used to such pain. Once the tape was no longer there Andrea spat the saliva soaked cloth that once again had been shoved inside her mouth.

‘If things like this keep being shoved inside my mouth I’m going to start missing Sofia’s ballgag’ Andrea said to herself as she started to get undressed.

The warm water made a great job at easing many of the pains that had been left on Andrea’s body after having so many restraints applied on her body over and over again. She could only wish that such treatment wouldn’t be applied on her again but she knew that such thing was unlikely to happen.

After she was done showering and had dried her body Andrea looked at the clothes that they had given to her, a set of plain dark grey clothing, everything from underwear to pants, a short sleeved shirt and a jacket was there. Once she was dressed Andrea knocked the door and after she had done so Emily opened it and smiled at her from the other side.

As soon as Emily showed her the handcuffs Andrea knew what she had to do, she laid her hands as close as possible behind her back and soon enough Emily had her handcuffed again.

“Thanks for the compliance, it really makes things easier” Emily said to her captive “Come on, I’ll show you your room”

The room Emily was talking about was soon revealed to Andrea after Emily opened the heavy wooden door that lead to it and that wasn’t very far from the bathroom she had been to. It was a normal room and as much as Andrea hated to admit it, it was arguably better than hers, it had a large bed, was finely furnished and had great views of the ocean.

“While you’re here you can remain unrestrained, you can also read any of the books that had been left on the room if you get bored” Emily explained as she unlocked Andrea’s handcuffs “The room also has a built in bathroom so you can go in there if the need arises”
Andrea rubbed her wrists and stepped away from Emily to take a closer room at her new chambers.

“If you’re under any delusion of you having any chance to escape you can also try anything, but I wouldn’t advise it” Emily added “The room is under surveillance, the door is permanently locked and so are the windows, which in case you think of breaking I’ll have you know that are made of bulletproof glass and that there’s a 15 metre fall down that window, and there are plenty of more security measures that wont be disclosed to you”

“Thanks I guess” Replied Andrea as she gave a weird look to Emily, who happily explained how trapped she was with a smile on her face.
“You’re welcome!” Emily replied “I hope you have a nice stay!”

With that being said Emily left the room and locked the door behind her, which Andrea could hear clearly. Once alone in the room Andrea sighed and let herself fall on the bed, she started at the ceiling and lost herself in the white light that illuminated the room, asking herself how she had ended up that situation.

Not having anything else to do Andrea decided to read some of the books that were left on the room’s bookshelf. She had many to choose from and many of them seemed quite interesting, but it was hard for her to focus on the writings when in a situation so peculiar to say the least.
Hours Later
Andrea was pages deep into a book when someone knocked her door, she was about to instinctively say to whoever was on the other side to come in but she quickly remembered how stupid saying that would be, she was nobody to say whether someone could enter her room or not.

“Its Emily, I’m going to come in” Andrea heard from the other side of the door.

Andrea marked the page she was at in the book and laid it aside, she then sat on the bed’s edge to wait for Emily. For a second she thought about trying something to escape but she discarded that crazy idea even before she could ask herself how she would put it to work. Knowing how secure her cell was Andrea was certain that if she were to try anything all that she could archive was making her situation worse.

Emily came into the room carrying a set of well folded clothes that she laid at the feet of the bed.

“Dana wants you to have dinner with her, so you should dress appropriately” Emily explained “After you’re done getting dressed I’ll restrain you and take you to her room”

“So I have to eat while tied up?” Asked Andrea, she realized that she should have remained quiet as soon as she spoke but those words were spoken without thought.

“Unless Dana states the contrary, yes” Emily replied more sternly “Now get dressed, I don’t want you to be late for Dana”

Emily left the room and Andrea got dressed with what she had been given. It was overly formal but considering that every time she had seen Dana and Emily they were both wearing suits she thought that it would fit right in with them. It was a modest black dress that went from above her knees up to her breasts, ending right below her clavicle.

Andrea knocked the door once she was done getting dressed and Emily came in with a handcuffs and a pair of heels of black color that matched Andrea’s dress.

“I forgot to tell you but Dana wants you to wear these” Emily spoke.

Andrea hated heels with all of her being so she wasn’t pleased about her captors forcing her to wear a pair of them, but with no other choice Andrea laid her feet inside the tight insides of the shoes and awkwardly got up to be taken to have dinner with Dana.

After Emily had handcuffed her she walked Andrea out of her room. Andrea’s pace was slow and awkward, nearing tripping with every step she took. Her feet quickly started to hurt after a few minutes of being walked through the hallways but things only got worse as she was forced to walk up a long set of stairs.

“Don’t worry about your feet, you’ll be sitting down soon enough” Emily said as she tightened her grip around Andrea’s arm, preventing her from falling.

After a strenuous and torturous walk up the stairs Andrea finally reached the top and stopped in front of a big and embellished wooden door.

“Dana requested that you need to enter the room gagged” Emily said as she retrieved a black ballgag out of her purse.

“How am I supposed to have dinner with that on my mouth?” Asked Andrea.

“If Dana wants you to eat she’ll have me remove it” Emily replied “Now open up, I don’t want us to be late”

Not having any other options Andrea opened her mouth and allowed Emily to gag her, tightly buckling the ballgag straps behind her head and securing the black ball between her teeth. Once that was taken care of, Emily opened the door to the room.

“At last, good to see you Andrea” Dana greeted as they entered the room.

Dana was sitting on a big table, specifically at the oposite end from the door so she got a clear picture of her captive and secretary after they entered the room. She was still dressed on a suit like it was usual, Andrea wondered how many identical suits she had because not even her tie color had changed. She had accommodated her hair and makeup but other than that she didn’t looked much different than the last time Andrea had seen her.

“The food is not ready yet so you can take your time restraining her” Dana said as Emily helped Andrea to sit.

Andrea was made to sit on the chair of the opposite end to where Dana was sitting, her chair was exactly the same as all the others, white and cushioned with a velvet seat and backrest, but she wouldn’t be able to enjoy such comfort since as soon as she was sitting Emily started to take long threads of red rope out of her purse.

“Don’t worry about the ropes ruining the dress, Emily’s technique should leave it unharmed” Dana said as Emily began to tie up Andrea.
Andrea was thankful about the fact that the rope Emily was using wasn’t too harsh against her skin, which had already seen more than enough ropes, and it was undoubtedly far better than the rope Dana had used on her when she tied her up at her apartment. Emily also extended such levels of comfort to the position she imposed on Andrea when tying her up. She tied her hands to the back legs of the chair, so her arms weren’t uncomfortably pushed together and apart from that only her feet were tied, bound at the height of the ankles to their respective front leg of the chair.

After she was Done tying Andrea up Emily sat on a chair at the side of the table withing arms length of the prisoner.

“Couldn’t have planned this better” Dana said as group of butlers brought their food to the table on literal silver platters right after Emily was done tying Andrea.

Andrea was surprised by how little the butlers cared about her condition, they didn’t even accidentally looked at her while serving the food, it was almost like if the situation was normal to them.

“You can remove her gag now” Dana spoke after the butlers had left the room.

Emily obeyed her boss and ungagged Andrea who was pleased to no longer feel the tight leather straps around her head. She had drooled a bit a while she had the ballgag on her mouth, but nothing that couldn’t be cleaned by Emily, who used a napkin to clean the saliva off her face after removing the gag.

“You can talk now, I trust you to be smart enough to know that screaming and struggling wont get you anything so I won’t give you any warnings” Dana said “Also, please make this interesting, I don’t want to hear the same questions about where you are and what am I going to do with you that I’ve heard so many times already”

“Can I at least ask how am I supposed to eat?” Asked Andrea.

“Emily will take care of that” Sarah replied “Does it remind you of something?”

It did but Andrea felt no need to bring up the time when she was tied to a chair by Dana and fed her own food by Emily, just remembering it was humiliating enough.

“What’s so funny?” Asked Dana as she noticed Andrea subtly chuckle.

“Nothing in particular, just remembered something” Andrea replied.

“No need to keep it secret” Dana said before taking a bite of her food “Come on, tell us”

Andrea didn’t questioned herself about whether she should talk or not and just did it. She was sure that if she didn’t complied with Dana she’d just get in even more trouble than she already was in.

“When Sarah and I decided to get into this adventure thing together I said something to her” Andrea explained “I told that if we were going to get into this adventure I was not going to be her damsel in distress for her to play hero, yet look at me now”

The hint of sadness mixed with irony in Andrea’s words made the usually serious Dana chuckle and so did her secretary.

“Ironic indeed” Dana replied “But I don’t think Sarah will get the chance to play hero like you promised her”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]banshee[/mention], I am enjoying this. You carry your readers step by step along Andrea journey. Earlier, Andrea was more enthusiastic about bondage with Sofia but she seems to be getting tired of it now. Well, she has been tied up a long time and she is there for every bodies good time but hers. Well done, I will be waiting for the next installment.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This is really a great tale, [mention]banshee[/mention] ! Andrea is treated well by Dana, but I guess only as long as she complies, and to that she has no choice. Emily is totally obidient to her Boss. Dana, well Dana is a little creepy. What may give us hope is, that Dana is overconfident, and that is never wise. All of this must be hard for Andrea, knowing that she only is the bait. I like the slow build up of Suspense.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Smart girl Andrea. I have to say it's funnier (for me at least) if the current damsel in distress is uncooperative and rebel, but that's not a intelligent decision. Andrea knows better than that.

Looking forward to see how Sarah and Sofia bring the fight to Dana and Emily.
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

Brilliant stuff, Dana is a great villain.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

roguehorseman wrote: 2 years ago Brilliant stuff, Dana is a great villain.
Thanks! You'll get to see a lot of Dana's villany in this chapter
Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Smart girl Andrea. I have to say it's funnier (for me at least) if the current damsel in distress is uncooperative and rebel, but that's not a intelligent decision. Andrea knows better than that.

Looking forward to see how Sarah and Sofia bring the fight to Dana and Emily.
Thanks for the comment! You'll get to see how Emily and Sarah bring the fight in this exact chapter.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago This is really a great tale, [mention]banshee[/mention] ! Andrea is treated well by Dana, but I guess only as long as she complies, and to that she has no choice. Emily is totally obidient to her Boss. Dana, well Dana is a little creepy. What may give us hope is, that Dana is overconfident, and that is never wise. All of this must be hard for Andrea, knowing that she only is the bait. I like the slow build up of Suspense.
Thanks! You'll get to see more about the dynamics between Andrea and her captors in this chapter
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago [mention]banshee[/mention], I am enjoying this. You carry your readers step by step along Andrea journey. Earlier, Andrea was more enthusiastic about bondage with Sofia but she seems to be getting tired of it now. Well, she has been tied up a long time and she is there for every bodies good time but hers. Well done, I will be waiting for the next installment.
Glad to hear that! I think Andrea may be the character that has been tied up the most in the story so I guess it makes sense for her to get tired of it eventually, especially when its Dana doing it.

Anyway sorry for the long wait, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Part 10: The Infiltration

To avoid letting Dana know when they arrived Sofia bought tickets for only one day after the day they were attacked by Marya, so they only had one day for planning which they putted to best of uses. They got a place to stay, the name and schedule of the company that shipped stuff to Dana’s island as well as a golden piece of information so rare that only someone like Sofia could get their hands on it.

Years ago a rough scan of the blueprints of the headquarters Sarah was supposed to enter had been leaked onto the internet, and despite all of the attempts made by Dana’s company to delete them Sofia managed to find one. They assumed it to be legitimate, otherwise nobody would’ve gone to such lengths to keep it so hidden.

Sofia had also found about more about Dana’s company, apparently it was even shadier than either she or Sarah had thought. Dana and some of her family members along were company personal were apparently the last people seen at many important archaeological excavations before the investigation went completely stale and became forgotten. The company had many lands with alleged archaeological sites within them, making what happened at the jungle in Yucatan just one of many occurrences, not to mention that she and many members of her family were alleged owners of many historical artifacts which they had supposedly acquired in auctions behind closed doors.

The plan for the day was to make base on the cheap hotel room they had booked and the next day Sarah would pass herself as someone from the shipping company to get to the island, for which Sofia had made convincing enough fake emails.

“Are you nervous?” Asked Sofia as she laid on her bed of the room.

“Very nervous” Sarah said as she kept her eyes on the ceiling “Probably the most nervous I’ve been in my life”

“I am too, but I know that I’m not risking nearly as much as you” Sofia replied “But I’m sure we’ll save her, after all you said that didn’t you?”

Sarah didn’t replied immediately, as the moment of truth got closer she felt more and more unsure about whats he had said that night, but she shook her head and said.

“I’m sure we will” With all the confidence she could muster.

Dana’s Headquarters: Interrogation Room
Andrea had become used to the chair in the middle of Dana’s interrogation room because of how much time she had spent there in the two days she had been Dana’s captive. It was made of metal which of course wasn’t a comfortable material to sit in, but at least it had a somewhat ergonomic shape, with a comfortable backrest, seat, armrests and even a plate for her to lay her legs. It was like an even less comfortable version of a dentist chair which was only made less comfortable by her situations and the restraints that were part of it, because it sure had them.

Above her wrists and pinning her arms to the armrests were a pair of circular metal straps and two identical ones were used to pin her legs to the footrest at the ankles and below the knees. The restraints could be considered tame by the standards Andrea was becoming used to, but that was only because she had no chance of ever undoing the restraints and according to Dana:

“Because as much as I would like to I have no reason to keep you unreasonably restrained, you are well behaved and haven’t done anything to me or against my interest, so I’ll save the more strenuous restraints for your friend”

Which of course wasn’t very calming for Andrea, just imaging what this woman could do to her friend made her fear for her.

Despite what the room name said, Dana didn’t interrogated her at all, sure she asked her questions but she wasn’t imperative at all, it was more of chat or it would have been in Andrea’s mouth hadn’t been taped shut most of the time aside from when Dana was reminded of the fact that her prisoner was gagged by the silence with which her answers were usually met.

That day Dana had decided to take Andrea to the interrogation room after dinner, and after her usual monologue which was like always about herself she finally delivered some news to her prisoner.

“Do you know what?” She asked rhetorically “Your friend Sarah booked the plane tickets for the next Monday, so you have a long wait ahead”

Andrea couldn’t believe what she was hearing, she didn’t wanted to do so either, but she didn’t had any reason to believe that Dana was lying to her, because until then she had just hidden information, but never lied.

“It seems like you’re not that important to them” Dana chuckled as she served herself a cup of wine “Or who knows, maybe she’s taking time to think about something, but for your sake I would like to think that she isn’t that stupid”

Andrea sighed and tried to relax on her restraints, a whole week with Dana was a dire prospect that she didn’t looked forward to endure yet it seemed like that was going to be the case. Again she asked herself how the hell she had landed on her situation, only to arrive at the same conclusion she had been arriving ever since she started asking herself that question, Sarah.

The Next Day

Sarah and Sofia tested everything they could before getting started, through a small airpod and microphone Sarah would keep in contact with Sofia, who had laid a whole base of operations with her laptop with which she would be monitoring Sarah’s location and looking at the headquarters blueprints to guide her.

“Before you leave, I need you to take something” Sofia said as she took a few things out of her bag.
Sarah looked at what her friend had to give her, it was a small camera, one of the type used to record sports.
“Press this button to turn it on only once you’re hidden inside the base, that way I’ll be able to see what you see”
The plan made sense to Sarah, so she hid the camera on her fake work uniform and got to her fake work. Her also fake shift started at 9:00 so she had to hurry, once she arrived she was received just like any other employee, surely Sofia’s deceit had been good, and asked to get on the boat that lead to the island.
Sofia’s email included a pretext under which Sarah needed to stay on the island, so she wasn’t questioned when she remained on the small port after the boat left.
After hiding inside a bathroom Sarah got changed, she ditched her work uniform and stayed only on the clothes she had underneath, an almost skin tight long sleeved black shirt, that was both warm and comfortable, making it perfect for her mission and her also skin tight black pants as well as the lightest shoes she could find.
“Okay, are you seeing this?” Asked Sarah as se hid into the trees and bushes that lead to the building after exiting the bathroom through a window.
“I am, according to what I’m seeing you should come across an old power line” Sofia indicated.

“Do you know if its still working?”

“No idea, these blueprints are old but if we manage to get them out of power it will be worth it” Sofia replied.

The power line was a thick cable that was almost hidden below the dirt and plants, but thanks to its bright red coloration it was easy to spot after looking for it. Sarah retrieved the big pincers she had brought with her for this purpose from her backpack and got to the task, but despite the size of the tool the task still wasn’t a easy one. Sarah tried her best to keep her struggle to cut the cable silent but it was hard, even with her strength the thickness of the cable and the hardness of its interiors still offered a great deal of resistance.

“This is getting nowhere” Sarah sighed to the microphone as she fell back on her butt, but as she caught her breath she laid her eyes upon a probably more useful tool “But I think I have a better idea”

Sofia just watched the video she got through her camera and saw how Sarah grabbed a huge rock and proceeded to let it fall atop the weakest spot of the cable, Sofia didn’t expected anything but was left genuinely surprised when upon the falling of the rock a blue light flashed from inside the cable, making it clear that Sarah’s plan had worked.

“Yes!” Sarah cheered silently.

Guided by Sofia Sarah sneaked through the woods until she ran into the headquarters proper, a massive block of white brutalist architecture that was only adorned with the black logo of Dana’s company. But more importantly, Sarah could see how none of the windows were lit up, making it even cleared that her plan to cut the light to the building had worked.

“You should hurry, they should have the generators up and running in a few minutes”

Sarah hastily followed Sofia’s indications, getting into a ventilation duct to which she had to get to by climbing up a tree. It wasn’t an easy fit and she had never been happier about not suffering from claustrophobia, but admittedly, crawling through the tight spaces was anything but comfortable.

“Where should I get to first?” Sarah grunted as she came across and intersection.

“To your right must be the security room, there you should find the key for a boat”

“Got it”

Sarah crawled towards the indicated direction when she came across a small opening on one side of the duct, not big enough to let anyone outside see her but big enough to let her see what was outside.

“Are you seeing this Sofia?” Asked Sarah as she tried to point the camera to the main room outside the duct.

“Yes, and I need you to record it” Sofia replied.

In the middle of the massive main room stood a skeleton, one bigger than any skeleton Sarah had seen in either books or her expedition, perfectly posed to be holding a club with one hand and almost rising its other hand on the air. But once Sarah got through the initial surprise of the skeleton’s size, she came across another surprise, the creature had two heads.

“That must be the kap-dwa we read about when investigating the company” Sofia explained.

“So Dana indeed holds much more secrets than what she had on that laptop” Sarah replied, still processing what she was seeing.
“Sarah, I know we don’t have much time but I need you to do something” Sofia said.

“Go ahead” Sarah said as she went back to crawl.

“If you see any other weird thing like that I need you to make sure that the camera catches it” Sofia explained.

“Why? We don’t have time for that!” Sarah complained.

“Neither do I have to explain to you why it is so important so please do it” Sofia pleaded “It could save you and Andrea if things go wrong”

“Fine” Sighed Sarah, hoping not to come across any more weird things

Dana’s Headquarters: Interrogation Room

“What is happening Emily?” Asked Dana who was now only illuminated by the poor morning su that came through the window.
“Apparently there’s a failure with the electricity system” Emily explained.

“Then go make someone get the generators running” Dana ordered “I’d like to not have lunch in complete darkness”

Emily nodded and hastily left room, leaving Dana alone with Andrea.

“Don’t worry about the chair, the straps automatically lock when it runs out of power” Dana explained “So I hope you don’t have to leave any time soon because I don’t think I remember where I left the security keys” She continued with a hint of sarcasm.

Andrea sighed, things only kept getting worse for her.

Ventilation Ducts

Dana’s secretary had ordered the security room to be emptied out just a few minutes before Sarah arrived, so she had no problem at descending from the ducts and into the room without being spotted. Aided by a flashlight she had brought with her Sarah illuminated her way through the dark room until she came across the keys she was looking for.

“Any idea of which one is it?” Asked Sarah into her microphone as lowly as she could.

“I don’t know, just pick all of them”

Not having any other choice Sarah made room in the small pockets of her clothes for the many keys that hung from the wall. But as Sarah turned around to get back into the ducts she saw something that nearly made her scream.

Next to the door and adoring one of the walls of the big room were four perfectly armed sets of bronze armor, they looked legitimate because of how well they represented the style of ancient greek armors but due to their perfect condition it was hard Sarah to believe that they were real, or it would’ve been had she not been in Dana’s headquarters, where she had already seen much weirder stuff.
“Weird thing Sarah, record it” Sofia said.

Deeming that it would be quicker to obey than to argue Sarah did as Sofia told her and got back into the ventilation ducts tocrawled her way towards her next destination under Sofia’s guidance, the interrogation room where they assumed Andrea was being held.

Her way to the room was still a claustrophobic mess but it was still going well, she could even see the light at the end of the ventilation duct,but things changed when she heard the dreaded sound of the power coming back up to the building, she audibly cursed, forgetting for an instant that she was trying to stay as quiet as possible.

“Shh, you can still do this!” Sofia tried to calm Sarah down.

“Are you seeing this?” Asked Sarah as she pointed the camera forward.

In the darkness of the ducts it was easy to see what Sarah was talking about, just a few meters before her was a bright red laser, clearly a security measure made exactly to prevent people form doing exactly what she was doing.

“Can you sneak under that?” Asked Sofia.

“I can try but it isn’t like I have any other choice” Sarah said as she pointed the camera behind her, showing that lasers of the same were also behind her.

Sofia crossed fingers and her legs started to shake out of nervousness as she saw Sarah sneak closer and closer to the laser, if she didn’t managed to sneak past it she had no idea of what was going to happen.

Sarah loosened her ponytail so she could easily sneak her head under the laser, her breasts got in the way of lowering her back as much as possible to pass under the laser but judging by how nothing had happened after she was halfway through the laser she guessed that things were going fine for her.

Next was an equally difficult part, her butt, which had become bigger as a result of her training for the expedition that had brought her to the place she was in right now. That hadn’t been a problem until then, when Sarah found out that she could only get her body so low to the ground, she audibly struggled to pass underneath the laser but her failure was signaled to her by a loud noise and red light illuminating the ducts. She would have never thought that her butt was going to be her demise.

“I’m sorry Sofia, I don’t know what will happen now” Sarah said more tiredly than angry, she knew that she was past the point of trying anything else.

“Don’t worry, plan B is on the way!” Sofia replied.

“There’s no plan B” Sarah said as she laid her head on the metal floor “Thanks for everything, try to flee this place before they find you”

It was getting harder for Sarah to talk, it took that and noticing the unfamiliar smell that was filling the ducts to realize that she was being drugged with something.

“I’m falling asleep Sofia” Sarah said tiredly “Just please... get out of here”

And then it all became black.

Sofia was near panicking but she didn’t lost her temper and tried her best to calm herself down. She would have liked the initial plan to function but apparently that wasn’t going to be the case, so she was only left with one option, she took a deep breath and took out Dana’s laptop from her backpack, plan B was on the way.

Some Time Later: Interrogation Room

When Dana left the room she stayed out for a while, leaving Andrea alone for enough time to begin asking herself what had happened. The thought of escaping didn’t crossed her mind though, despite being alone and unsupervised she didn’t needed anyone to tell her that those shackles she had on were staying whether she wanted it or not.

But eventually the power came back and that brought Andrea out of her daydreaming, the artificial light of the lamps mixed with the sunlight that came through the windows and the chair made a low “click” as if to signal that it had energy again. The power being back up could only mean one thing, Dana was about to come back too.

And indeed she did, after a few minutes the big door built in the wall Andrea was forced to stare to opened and Dana and her secretary entered the room, but Emily was carrying something with her, a stretcher who had someone on it, but Andrea couldn’t see who.

“You better see this by yourself because it caught me by surprise too” Dana sighed as she sat back on her chair “Emily, lower the stretcher so she can see her please”

Emily obeyed her boss’ orders and Andrea was able to see a terrifying sight, her friend Sarah laid unconscious on the stretcher, tied down to it with leather straps that held her wrists to her sides and her ankles parallel to each other.

“Mpghgh!” Andrea couldn’t help but utter through her gag.

“We found her trying to sneak through the ventilation ducts” Dana explained “I guess that she was trying to save you, but we’ll find out about her intentions soon enough”

“Mpghgh” Andrea moaned again.

“Hush, you wouldn’t want her to wake up so early wouldn’t you?” Dana replied “Get her ready Emily, lets give Andrea the pleasure of spending some time alone with her friend before we get started”

Emily pressed a button on a small panel that was discretely built into one of the walls and from the floor emerged another chair, just like the one Andrea was sitting on just to her side. Just like Andrea expected Sarah was rapidly untied from the stretcher and tied down to the chair in the exact same manner as her, opposing no resistance due to the heavy drugs that she had inhaled. Once Emily was done tying Sarah she moved back to the walls and pressed another button, forcing the chairs to face at each other, thereby forcing Andrea to look at her friend and now fellow prisoner.

“We’ll be back once she wakes up” Dana said “I feel bad for you, but you wont be released now that we’ve seen that Sarah didn’t agreed to our terms and instead went against them by doing this”

Andrea would’ve complained but she no longer had the spirit to do so, to her everything seemed lost. Now it was not only her who was a captive under Dana’s power, but also Sarah, who was right in front of her.

“We’ll ungag you so you two can share a few last words” Dana said as Emily proceeded to remove the ballgag from Andrea’s mouth.

“Please don’t do this” Andrea begged.

“Don’t make me question that decision Andrea” Dana said without looking back “It would be a shame if she woke up only to find you gagged”

And just like that Dana and Emily left the room, leaving Andrea alone with her unconscious bound friend. She wanted to wake her up but she had to agree with Dana on something, and it was that the longer Sarah could ignore her situation by staying unconscious the better, so she waited for what seemed like hours as she held back tears for her friend to wake up.

“Sarah” Andrea whispered as she saw some hints of movement on Sarah’s face.

Sarah didn’t replied but she made it clear, whether she wanted or not, that she as waking up, she started to move and open her eyes very slowly until she realized something that for Andrea was obvious, but not for her, she had woken up as a captive. Sarah started to audibly struggle against the restraints holding her to the chair with no success.

“Sarah calm down, its me, Andrea”

Sarah looked in front of her through the hairs that fell over her face after she had messed it up with her struggles, and as she saw her friend, bound in the exact same manner as her she began to remember everything.

“No... This can’t be happening!” Sarah shouted as she resumed her struggles withe even more strength.

“Stop it, you’re going to hurt yourself” Andrea said.

“And what do you think that bitch is going to do to us?” Sarah asked “I don’t care if I get hurt now, I just want to get out”
“But we can’t” Andrea said remorsefully.

Sarah kept struggling for a few seconds when she realized that what her friend was saying was right, she was making no progress and even if she had managed to escape she didn’t knew whats she could possibly do next, she had been utterly defeated and it was time for her to admit it.

“I’m sorry Andrea” Sarah sighed as she laid back on the chair “I’m sorry for getting you into this, this should never had happened”
“Don’t blame yourself Sarah” Andrea said trying to calm down her friend.

“How could I possible not do that?” Asked Sarah “It was me who got you into this and look how it went, we’re both here tied to chairs and at the mercy of that bitch, I could never forgive myself for this”

Andrea wanted to say something but she couldn’t think of anything, after all she knew too that if it hadn’t been for Sarah she wouldn’t be on the situation she was in.

“At least we’re together” Andrea said.

“I guess that’s all we have then” Sarah sighed.

The uncomfortable silence that followed was interrupted by the door opening and the sound of heels against the floor. Just to make sure they were seen, Emily made the chairs face towards the door again so the girls could get a clear look at their captor.

“Well well, who do we have here?” Dana asked with the sole purpose of angering Sarah “If it isn’t Sarah Harper, one of my most problematic students, who would have thought that we would end up in a situation like this?”

Knowing how much Dana was enjoying teasing her Sarah limited herself to glare at her captor, knowing that all answers she could give from her position would give her nothing other than pleasure.

“Why so gloomy?” Asked Andrea “if you’re going to larp as a spy you should at least crack some jokes when captured don’t you think?”

Seeing how her prisoners insisted in staying silent Dana ordered her secretary to gag them again, which she did with pleasure by forcing the ballgags inside the prisoners’ mouths to which they posed no resistance other than an angry look from Sarah that brought immense joy to Dana.

“As you know Sarah, I gave you a chance to safely save your friend, but you refused it by trying whatever you tried today, so I’m afraid to inform you that both you and your friend will have to stay here for now” Dana explained as she leaned towards Sarah.

“Mpgggg” Sarah grunted lowly as slightly moved on her restraints as much as she could.

“You’re past the point of complaining Sarah” Dana replied “If you really wanted to save her you would have agreed to my terms, now that you didn’t all you can do is face the consequences like an adult”

Dana looked at her captives, searching for their reaction to the news she had just delivered to them. Sarah glared at her with all of the anger she had while Andrea could barely look forward, she was clearly more sad than she was angry.

“As for what will happen to you from now on, you shouldn’t worry too much about it” Dana said “But I want you to know a few things about your immediate future, and it is that you Sarah have robbed me of having a great deal of fun with you ever since you escaped me on that monastery in Mexico, and I’m about to get back at you for that”

Dana stood up from her chair and kept staring down smugly at her prisoners, especially at Sarah who gave a light but visible struggle after Dana told her what was going to happen to her.

“I’ll prepare Sarah for my revenge, meanwhile you can take her friend to her room, to which she’ll have to start getting used to” Dana said as she removed her blazer.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What is there to do except to hope that Sofia has an ace up her sleeve. Big butts can cause a girl trouble, can't they. Well, here's hoping for the best, [mention]banshee[/mention]. Good writing!
Spy Task Force Completed
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Absolutely amazing! Love the suspense and the spy type mission in this chapter. Another great addition! Can’t wait to see what happens next! Great job! Thanks again for all the chapters!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Interaction between Andrea and her Captors was enjoyable, very much so. So it seems that Sarah´s and Andrea´s only hope now, is Sophia - Plan A did not work, so let us hope Plan B does.

This Situation must be difficult for Andrea not knowing what is in Store for her and now for Sarah. Poor thing :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Heh, I find it funny how Sarah's plans got thwarted because of her butt... Most people are self aware of their own body, so I wasn't expecting that outcome, but it was funny and a clever way to frustrate our protagonist. A very clever way.

I do agree this chapter was very good at keeping the suspense. Now I'm not sure if Sofia can rescue her friends (not without calling the cops or coming up with some really, really good and crazy Plan B). Hopefully she won't rescue them before Dana has some fun with her new captives, hehe
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

To [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] And everyone else who has followed the story, thank you, knowing that people like the story you're writing really makes a writer want to keep writing.

And a special thanks to [mention]Ducttapelover93[/mention] Who posed the initial idea for the story, I hope he liked what his request turned into but something tells me that he does.

Without anything else to say, enjoy part 11, the final one!

Part 11: Plan B

After Dana had stated her intentions Andrea was freed from the chair and taken out of the room in ropes, Emily had tied her hands behind her back and her arms to her sides as quickly as she could before taking her back to her room, leaving her boss alone with her captive.

“Please don’t do anything to her” Andrea begged after being ungagged by Emily.

“Dana will do what she pleases with your friend, and considering that she’s the reason while you’re still here you shouldn’t feel so compassionate towards her” Emily said as she removed the ropes around Andrea’s chest.

“How can you obey her so blindly?” Asked Andrea “Can’t you see that what she’s doing is insane?”

Emily strengthener her grip around Andrea’s arms with a strength Andrea didn’t thought possible for a small woman like her, and then she spoke with a much more severe tone than usual.

“If you keep up this rebellions attitude your stay might get a little less comfortable” Emily stated.

“But i can’t believe you’re doing this! Can’t you see that what you’re doing its not right? Can’t youse that...” Andrea was interrupted by Emily, who pinned her to the bed with force before putting the ballgag inside her mouth again.

“You asked for this” Emily stated coldly.

“Mpghghg!” Andrea moaned.

Throughout her captivity Andrea had seen with a lot of clearness Emily’s blind loyalty towards her boss and having ran out of options to save herself and her friend she decided to ask her about it, only to be meet with the dire prospect of Emily adding more rope to her bondage instead of releasing her like she had become used to.

Emily used more rope to tie Andrea’s ankles together and then she tied her ankles to her wrists in a very strict hogtie. Andrea struggled and moaned as much as she could but Emily couldn’t care less.

“If you’re going to behave like this you don’t get to lay on the bed” Emily said after scooping Andrea up and laying her on the floor.
To ensure that Andrea didn’t squirmed around the place Emily tied her to one of the feet of the bed, using a rope that went from the restraints around her hands and feet to the piece of furniture with as little slack as there could be.

“If your behaviour hasn’t improved by the next time I’m here Dana might want me to apply more extreme measures on you, so think about that before misbehaving again” Emily said before leaving the room.

Interrogation Room

“You must be asking yourself, why am I doing this?” Asked Dana as she walked around her prisoner “Well good news, since you’re never going to get out of this I’ll tell you”

Even when Sarah received the good news about that she was finally going to know what the mystery she had gotten involved with was about, Dana still had to deliver bad news by telling her how sure she was about the inescapability of her situation.

“Have you ever heard the phrase, ‘history is but a set of lies agreed upon’?” Asked Dana “I assume you have, and I must say that I find myself at an agreement with Napoleon about that since me and my company make sure that history stays that way”

For the first time since she had been captured Sarah’s face showed something other than anger, she was visibly confused, one could even say that she was intrigued by what Dana was telling her and Dana loved captivating her attention as much as she loved captivating her body.

“There’s much more to history than most people know and what you discovered in Mexico is but a small fraction of it” Dana explained “People like me make sure that such knowledge remains unseen by the masses, and that’s for the better”

“Mpghg?” Sarah was so intrigued that she tried to ask what did Dana meant by that.

“I know its hard to understand, I know it was for me and many of the people working for me, but think about it, do you realize how much of the knowledge we think we have would be invalidated if things like the ones we hide would be uncovered?” Dana asked “How many history books would be ditched, how many people would loose their careers? Do you really think uncovering those artifacts is worth all of that?”

To Sarah the question had a simple answer, yes, her compromise was with nothing but the truth and she couldn’t care less about the excuses Dana was making for her actions. But Dana couldn’t care less about not seeing eye to eye with her prisoner.

“You’ll have a lot of time to think about it, but before we get started with anything let me tell you something very important” Dana said as she leaned forward and rested her hands on Sarah’s “The sooner you realize that what I’m saying is correct the better, both for you and your friend”

Without getting off her Dana putted a soaked cloth over Sarah’s face, she quickly realized what her captor was trying to do, she was chloroforming her and as her vision started to fade away she could only ask herself in what situation she was going to find herself when she woke up.

“How did things go with her friend?” Asked Dana after Emily came back to the room.

“Not good, but I made sure to let her know that her behaviour wont be tolerated” Emily replied “What are you going to do with her?”
“I want you to prepare her for me, put her in a different contraption and remove her gag, I have better ideas of things that can be used to fill her mouth and keep her quiet” Dana requested.

Emily knew her boss’ tastes very well so she prepared to get Sarah ready for her. The interrogation room was equipped with many instruments for restraining prisoners that were hidden below the floor or behind the walls, and one of such objects was about to be used for Sarah.

After Emily pressed a button the chair where Andrea was tied to a few moments ago sunk back into the floor and was supplanted by a more imposing figure, a tall saint andrew’s cross well equipped with black leather straps for whoever was forced on it.
A Few Moments Later
It didn’t take long for Sarah to start opening her eyes again, the drug wasn’t too strong and the posture she was forced to remain in didn’t allowed her to stay asleep for much longer. Sarah woke up to find herself standing and tied to something with her legs and arms spread apart in the shape of an X. The cross she was tied to was padded with leather and so where the straps that tied her arms to the upper arms of the object at the elbows and wrists and her legs at the thighs, above and below the knees and at the ankles. It surely was a fine object for something that had on other purpose other than keeping her restrained.

Much to her surprise Sarah had no gag in her mouth which she was happy about but was also sure that wouldn’t last long. She could clearly see that she was still in the interrogation room, staring directly at the comfortable chair where Dana was sitting and staring at her with her characteristic smugness.

Dana had gotten comfortable for her revenge, she had removed her blazer and tie and most of the upper buttons of her white shirt were unbuttoned, barely revealing some cleavage.

“Welcome back Sarah, are you as exited about my revenge as I am?” Dana asked as she stood up and began to walk towards Sarah.
Sarah looked away and ignored Dana, but she was forced to stare back into her eyes when she got right in front of her and grabbed her by the jaw to make her look at her in the eyes.

“Why so silent? Now that you’re not gagged you should take the chance to say something, who knows when you’ll get an opportunity like this again” Dana said.

Instead of saying anything Sarah spat directly at Dana’s face, her saliva landing right below her left eye. She was left perplexed for a few seconds, but her anger quickly bagan to show.

“Well you clearly have some fight left in you!” Dana said as she strengthened her grip on Sarah’s face “Good, that’s going to make my revenge much more interesting”

After her captor talked to her with such an intimidating tone Sarah expected her to start torturing her, but instead she crouched and began removing her shoes right in front of her.

“Remember the first time I tied you up Sarah?” Dana asked “In the middle of that jungle, because I remember it vividly”

Dana removed her socks and balled them up, but even before she did that Sarah had already realized what Dana was trying to do, she was going to gag her.

“Be a good girl like that time and open your mouth” Dana said as she leaned against Sarah and pressed the socks against her face.

Sarah kept her mouth shut, but Dana knew exactly how to deal with that problem. She pinched Sarah’s nose, knowing exactly that she was going to need to breathe eventually and that was going to be her demise. As Sarah tried to get her face away from Dana’s grip Emily walked up to her to provide her boss with some assistance with the process which was already taking long enough, Emily poked Sarah’s stomach, forcing her to exhale and therefore, open her mouth.

Not wasting any second, Dana immediately shoved both of her black socks inside Sarah’s mouth which wasn’t an easy fit at all, leaving Sarah looking like a chipmunk after she had ceased her struggles against Dana, who held one of her hands over Sarah’s face and held her jaw closed with the other to prevent Sarah from spitting the socks.

Emily handed a leather panel gag to her boss which Dana used on Sarah to keep her from spitting the socks. The panel covered her mouth from below her nose down to her chin and four leather straps went around her head to ensure that the gag didn’t got out.

“Much better” Dana said after the gag had been applied “I suppose you’re already tasting the socks, but I’ll let you guess how much time I had them on before putting them in your mouth”

Emily grabbed a straight whip that laid on a table beside Dana’s chair and handed it to her boss, Dana grabbed it and ran her fingers through the object with pleasure without taking her eyes off Sarah. Emily left the room with her boss’ permission, not needing Dana to tell her that she wanted to be alone with her captive.

“If you hadn’t escaped me in the monastery you would have ended up like this much earlier” Dana explained “Even though I must congratulate you for how far you’ve gotten at causing me trouble I must ask you a simple question before we get started”

Dana moved even closer to Sarah, getting uncomfortably close to her face before whispering her question.

“Was it worth it?” She asked “You’ve managed to avoid me for so long, yet you ended up like you were supposed to from the beginning and not only that, but you also dragged your friend into this”

“Mpghggg” Sarah grunted as she pulled herself towards Dana as much as the straps allowed her, which wasn’t much.

“Don’t struggle too much” Dana said as she prepared the whip “We’re about to get started”

And with that said came the first lash, it landed right in the middle of Sarah’s abdomen and it was much more painful than being hit with a ruler, and Dana was just getting started. Sarah kept receiving lashes from Dana, who took great pleasure with every strike she landed on her captive’s body.

As painful as her torture was Sarah remained stoic, or as stoic as she could, because as she received more and more lashes pretending to be tough got harder and harder for her, her breath got heavier and she slowly but surely began to struggle, despite knowing that there wasn’t a way out, struggling mindlessly like she was doing was the only resistance that she could pose to Dana’s torture.

“That was just for your first escape” Dana said as she laid the whip aside.

Sarah tried to regain her breath but such task was hard to do when her mouth was so tightly packed with the disgusting socks of Dana and sealed by the tightly strapped leather panel gag over her lips. All she could do was breathe through her nose and try to recover from the torture.

“Now where should you take your next punishment?” Asked Dana as she carefully inspected Sarah’s body “That laptop you stole, from me cause me a lot of trouble, so I think your punishment should be a painful one”

Sarah glared at Dana, even in her condition she still had some fight left within her and she was determined to show that.

“How about your legs?” Asked Dana as she squeezed Sarah’s thighs “Your thick thighs look like they can take a lot of punishment, so lets see how much they can take”

Andrea’s Room

Much to Andrea’s surprise not much time passed after she was left alone in the room before the door was opened again, she expected to be left tied up for a long time, at least that was how Emily made it sound when she said it, but Dana’s assistant was already back in the room.

But even though not much time had passed since Andrea was first left alone she could already feel the effects of the hogtie. Her arms so uncomfortably pushed back and her elbows tightly pressed together made her upper back feel like hell, and she could only hope that Emily was there to easen her restraints a bit.

“I want you to answer me a simple question prisoner” Emily said as she sat at the edge of the bed “Do you know what is this?”

Emily showed something to Andrea in her phone, it was some sort of website which showed information that despite being secrete, was very familiar to Andrea. The images and documents that were shown in the website Andrea had already seen them on Dana’s laptop.

“Do you?” Emily asked again as she set one of her feet over Andrea’s back.

Andrea shook her head, on that moment she had no idea of why all that information was openly displayed there so her answer was as genuine as it could be.

“Let me be clear about the importance of what you’re seeing” Emily said “What you’re seeing implies that there has been a leak on our information, and since our intent is non other that keeping all of our discoveries secret this is very severe”

Andrea nodded, she was slowly realizing why Emily, who usually appeared very calm, was so on edge when she came to discuss this finding with her.

“But still, I wouldn’t want to bother Dana while she has fun with your friend if this is something that you know about” Emily continued “But if you really don’t know anything about this I’ll be left with no other option other than bothering her, and I hate to do that, do you really don’t know anything about this leak?”

Again Andrea shook her head as she tried to raise her gaze to look at Emily, which no matter how much she tried to posture the ropes forced on her impeded her from doing it.

“The severity of the situation doesn’t allow me to spend time with a through interrogation, so I have no choice but trusting your words” Emily said as she stepped up from the bed “But if you’re lying, you’re going to face consequences much worse than the treatment you’re receiving now”
Interrogation Room
“Mpghg!” Sarah moaned as she received the ninth lash on her left thigh, she had been counting them to keep her mind focused on something other than the pain but as she kept receiving lashes upon lashes doing it was getting ever more harder.

“And ten!” Dana shouted as she gave a tenth lash to Sarah on her right thigh.

Thankfully for Sarah, Dana didn’t continued her torture and instead laid the whip aside, apparently happy with the pain she had already caused to Sarah.

“You seem exhausted” Dana said as she wiped some sweat out of her captive’s face “But the most obvious of your crimes has yet to be punished, so I hope you have some energy left within you”

“Mpghg?” Sarah tried to sound strong but her muffled moan didn’t came off as anything but a tired sigh.

“Infiltrating my building, damaging the energy system, ignoring the agreement that could have saved your friend?” Dana asked rhetorically “Don’t pretend that you forgot about that, and I hope you didn’t thought I was going to let that slide”

Sarah braced herself for whatever her next punishment was going to be but she couldn’t do much other than trying to distract herself from the pain, other than that she was completely defeated.

“Dana, excuse me” Emily’s voice suddenly interrupted Dana.

For the first time Sarah saw Dana unhappy with Emily’s sudden interruption, but she made a good job at hiding the expression Sarah saw on her face from her secretary.

“What brings you here Emily?” Asked Dana as she buttoned up her shirt “I assume you have a good reason to interrupt me while I’m busy”

“I do, sadly” Emily said as she walked close enough to Dana to whisper something to her.

Sarah couldn’t hear what Emily told to her boss but she could clearly see how her face changed as Emily spoke, whatever were the news she had for her they weren’t good.

“Prepare a meeting Emily, no matter what you have to do to get in contact with the one responsible for this do it” Dana ordered “And let nobody know about this, not even the higher ups”

Emily made a swift bow and ran out of the room in a hurry. For the first time Sarah was seeing Dana genuinely and visibly angry.

“Let me ask you a simple yes or no question Sarah” Dana said as she walked towards her prisoner “Do you have anything to do with whatever is happening now?”

“Mpghg?” Sarah asked, genuinely confused.

“Don’t make me whip you again Sarah, company information has just been leaked and I find it hard to believe that you don’t have anything to do with it” Dana spoke fuming of anger “So let me ask you again, do you have anything to do with this?”

Not knowing what Dana was talking about Sarah shook her head.

“I hope for your own sake that you’re telling the truth” Dana said as she walked away from Sarah “Because if you’re lying and this is something that you’re trying I assure you that it wont work, and that the punishment you’ll see for doing it and lying to me will make what I already did to you seem like child’s play”

A few minutes passed and Emily had already returned, Dana hadn’t even gotten her tie done when Emily was getting everything prepared. She laid a computer and a camera in a desk that sat in front the chair where Dana had been sitting in the interrogation room, and soon enough they were ready to start.

“What did you find out?” Asked Dana.

“Not much, he just said that if we want the information to be taken down he needs to talk to you” Emily replied.

By that point Sarah was also wondering what was happening, a leak about the secrets Dana’s company held was something serious enough to have Dana on edge so it was interesting enough to cause her wonder.

Right before entering the chat room with the mysterious individual responsible for all of the trouble she was facing, Dana glanced over the screen to take a look at Sarah who was right in front of her, she was determined to solve the information leak problem and finish what she had started with her.
A Cheap Hotel Room in the City
Sofia’s heart was pounding so hard and fast that she thought that her ribs were about to break, but she couldn’t back out, she was her friend’s last hope and she couldn’t leave them alone.

She had taken every precaution, if they tried to track her she would appear to be in a remote city of eastern Russia and if they managed to deduce that she wasn’t there they would only stumble upon more fake locations of random spots across the world. Her camera was turned off and obstructed and her microphone impeded from working by all means possible, so she didn’t had to fear about her image of voice being tracked.

After double checking all security measures Sofia took a deep breath and entered the chat room to be meet by Dana’s serious face looking down at the camera like if she was staring right at her soul, it was easy to get afraid but she couldn’t allow fear to control her actions in her situation.

“Lets be quick, what are your demands?” The woman on the other side of the screen asked.

Even for someone so used to doing it Sofia found it hard to type with her hands shaking so much, but she sent her demands just like Dana requested in a short text message. Angered by the fact that her extortionist wouldn’t even show its voice Dana read the message.

“I’ll delete everything that I’ve showed about your company under only one condition, Sarah Harper and Andrea Diaz are to be released immediately”

Dana felt her stomach turn as she read that, she asked herself how much did the extortionist know about her and her company. Sofia could see her face change as she read the message, and that was good.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, but I’m sure we can arrange something else” Dana said trying to hide her nerves.

With no words Sofia started to share a video with her interlocutor, and the sight of it felt like a punch straight to the stomach for Dana. It was clear recording of the interiors of her headquarters and many of its secrets, the giant skeletons and sculptures as well as many personnel that could easily be identified, she didn’t knew it but it was the video Sarah had transmitted to Sofia during her infiltration. A few seconds after the video began to show Sofia sent the next message, which Dana could do nothing but read.

“Release them or I’ll make sure that this video is all over the internet in a matter of minutes”

“Those are your terms? Fine, I’ll meet them” Dana sighed “But first I want to see everything deleted from the internet”

Sofia knew that they were trying to trick her, but she had thought ahead of and made it clear in her response.

“I’ll, but if they are not freed in an hour, all of the page and much more will be up again” She texted back.

Internally fuming because of how angry it made her to have been outsmarted, Dana had no choice but to call off the meeting and get ready to meet the extortionist’s demands.

Sarah looked amazed at Dana as she walked up to her, expecting her to let out all of the anger that she had seen her accumulate on that call on her, but instead she undid one of the straps around Sarah’s elbows.

“Untie yourself Sarah, you win this one” Dana spoke.

Sarah couldn’t believe what she was hearing, what had just happened? Was Dana just about to let her go? She asked herself as she followed Dana with her gaze, who went back to sit down on her chair to stare down at the floor filled with frustration.

“So I guess this is what she meant by plan B” Sarah thought to herself after she was finally free from all the straps that were holding her captive.

If felt good to finally be free again, Sarah had been slowly convincing herself about the fact that she wasn’t going to have that pleasure again until then.

Sometime Later, Andrea’s Room

Andrea’s stay was being far more interrupted than she expected, when the door opened a second time since Emily had first entered the room to interrogate her not much time had passed, but this time it wasn’t Emily who was interrupting her.

“Good news Andrea” Sarah said as she sat on the floor beside her unbelieving friend “We’re leaving”

“Mpghg?” Asked Andrea, confused enough not to care about being gagged.

“Apparently there’s someone interested in saving us, turns out we not only made enemies on this adventure thing but also friends” Sarah explained.

After Sarah untied her friend they both walked out of the room caring so little that if felt wrong, especially for Andrea who until then had been on restraints every time she stepped out of the room. But even though they were free, Dana and Emily were still following, and the look they were giving them was nothing less than killer.

“So you’re not gonna tell me what happened?” Asked Sarah.

“Why should I? I’m sure you already know” Dana replied “I should be the one demanding to know what you did”

“You must be dying to tie me up again and beat that answer out of me aren’t you?” Sarah asked teasingly.

Dana was indeed dying to do what Sarah said and much more, she wanted to tie her up as tight as she could and leave her like that for days until she would see her begging to be released, but she couldn’t do anything and that made her beyond angry. Dana ended up having no choice but to bottle up her anger and walk silently along her once captives that were escaping from her right before her eyes.

“You do realize that this doesn’t mean anything?” Asked Dana as they reached the small island port “That I still hold every single secret you discovered and much more”

“I do” Sarah said as she got on a boat “But something tells me that right now you’re loosing something that you care much more about than all of those secrets you have hidden inside that place”

Dana looked back at Sarah as she got in the vehicle, expecting her to finish her phrase before she left.

“Me”

Sarah’s response only fueled Dana’s anger and she could only feel grateful about no longer having to see her after the boat speeded away from the island and Sarah left for good.

“I’ll get her for this” Dana muttered as the boat disappeared in the horizon.

As the wind hit them from the front, making their hair wave in the air, Andrea leaned against Sarah and tightly hugged her, the gesture was sudden and subtle, but it made Sarah incredibly happy.

“So I was your damsel in distress after all” Andrea said “Thanks for saving me”

“Well, I guess I was just as much of a damsel in distress as you” Sarah replied “Do I get points for trying though?”

“Maybe” Andrea replied as she poked Sarah’s ribs, making her laugh.
The End
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Part 12: Epilogue

In the end Sarah didn’t had access to any of the artifacts that proved the templar expedition to the americas, nor did she managed to solve the mystery surrounding the ancient expedition. So her thesis was about stone ages settlements in the British isles, a less grandiose topic but that for her was just as interesting.

Andrea and Sofia ended up living together in Mexico City, Andrea appreciated the convenience of having one of the best universities nearby so she could study there, but that came at the prize of helping Sofia with the rent which she did with a part time job but that didn’t stopped Sofia from asking her to contribute to the economy in other ways, which most of the time Andrea didn’t minded doing.

As for Dana, the board of directors of her company wasn’t happy with what had happened, even her parents were extremely harsh on their criticism, and it wasn’t hard to understand why. The fact that a university student and someone who still remained anonymous had managed to trick her also made Dana incredibly angry. Thankfully for her she had Emily, who didn’t minded being the one to which Dana vented all of her emotions to.

Sofia’s Apartment, One Month After the Escape from Dana’s Headquarters

“Well girls, smile for the camera!” Sofia said as she went to the tripod where the camera was standing.

“Mpghgg!” Both Sarah and Andrea said as Sofia took the picture.

The pair had their hands tied behind their backs and their legs tied together at the ankles, knees and thighs, more of the same red rope was used to pin their arms to their bodies, encircling their chests above and below their breasts. And in a position that wasn’t new to them, Sarah and Andrea were tied together face to face, gagged with the linked ballgags that forced them to almost kiss each other.

“That was awesome, I think we should do this more often” Sofia said as she went to ungag her prisoners.

“If this happens every time I come to visit you I may stop coming” Sarah said sardonically as she idly struggled.

“Then maybe we should go visit you” Andrea said as she playfully rubbed herself against her fellow captive.

“Very funny” Sarah said “Anyway, when are you going to let us go?”

“Let you go? But we have so many more costumes for you to try!” Sofia replied.

“Really?” Sarah sighed.

Sarah was already wearing the Lara Croft diving suit that she had worn the last time Sofia had tied her up, and just being untied to put on another skin tight outfit wasn’t something she was looking forward to.

“Come on, I saved your life!” Sofia said as she pinched Sarah’s cheeks “At east try one more!”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well done, [mention]banshee[/mention]. You have wrapped up this tale nicely.
The pair had their hands tied behind their backs and their legs tied together at the ankles, knees and thighs, more of the same red rope was used to pin their arms to their bodies, encircling their chests above and below their breasts. And in a position that wasn’t new to them, Sarah and Andrea were tied together face to face, gagged with the linked ballgags that forced them to almost kiss each other.
They are wrapped up, aren't they? It would appear that Sophia is the winner here.

Well done. I'm looking forward to your next tale.
Spy Task Force Completed
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This story is absolutely amazing! Loved every single part of it. It turned out so much better than I hoped I would get from my request! Thank you very much!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic