Halloween costume bet (f/m;F/fm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

In what costume should Kyle tied next? please vote (when more people got tied up, i go after order)

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Straight Jacket
26%
Dog
9%
Prisoner
16%
Baby
5%
Horse
2%
Teletubby
No votes
Mummy
19%
Cat
2%
princess
7%
Bunny
14%

Total votes: 43

Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Halloween costume bet (f/m;F/fm)

Post by Gil »

Hello. This is the first story I have ever written. I am very excited and hope you like it. I know my English is not the best. Kyle Cooper will be my fictional main character who gets tied up, but he's been tied up by a lot of different people. Now about the story:

First, a little about me. I'm Kyle Cooper, 5'1", 13 years old, I have short brown hair, brown eyes, and I wear a casual blue t-shirt and gray jeans.

My best friend Jean Wilson is 4,11", 13 years old, has long blonde hair, green eyes and wears a blue pink t-shirt and blue short jeans.

The first time we met was in elementary school. We are in the same class and she sits next to me. We both love Halloween and have gone trick-or-treating every year since we met. She's also the only person who knows I love being tied up and she's the only person who knows I like boys. And I know she likes being tied up too, but she likes tying people up more.

It's Saturday, October 24, at 8 o'clock. My best friend Jean and I are sitting in my room playing Tekken on my PS3. We've been playing for two hours and we talk a lot about school and the upcoming Halloween. We talk about what we want to dress up as. after a while.

"I have an idea," Jean says.
"And what's your idea?" I wondered what she had in mind because we liked to challenge each other.
"How about we make a bet: we do a best of 5. Whoever wins that picks the costume for the loser for Halloween when we go out and trick-or-treat. What do you guys think?"
I thought about it and thought it would be a fun bet.
"O.K., I'm cool with it. Let's go." I replied
(I will regret this).
It was a tough fight, but in the end, Jean wins by a narrow margin of 2:3. She was very happy and I got very nervous.
"Fine, I won," she smiled all over her face. "I can't wait until Halloween. This is going to be so fun".
"Yeah, just for you, I guess," I replied angrily.
"Oh come on. You accepted the challenge. Don't be mad," she smiled. After that, she went home.

The next week was a normal week so far. We talk about everything at school and of course our trick or treat route. We choose a long route around our city. We could be out for 3 hours or more. I ask her what costume she got for me, but she doesn't say anything. I was getting more and more nervous.
Then came the 31st Halloween. It was Saturday and I was so nervous. I still don't know what costume to wear for trick or treating. We were supposed to start trick-or-treating at 5 pm. Jean arrived at 4 pm and already had her costume on. She was a sheep. Her costume looked like this one: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... e-main.jpg.
But her costume got a white one-piece jumpsuit, attached mittens, shoe covers and she painted a black nose. she got a bag pack and inside was my costume, she told me. I was so nervous. We went to my room. She opened her backpack and gave me the costume.

"Here it is," she smiled.
"What, why? This is embarrassing" I said when I saw what it was
"Why? Our costumes go well together, don't they?" she replied
"Sure, we're barnyard animals, but couldn't you pick a less embarrassing costume?"
"What's wrong with that?" she asked
"It's a pig costume," I replied. It looked like this: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... ostume.jpg.
"We had a bet and you lost. Please change your costume. I also have some stuff for you when you change," she smiled all over her face.
It was a pink jumpsuit with attached mittens, foot rags, and a hood with pig ears. the zipper was in the back and got a braid.

"...Good." I went to the bathroom and put on the costume. After that, I went back to my room.
"OMG you are so cute." she hugged me as I walked in. "But I got some things more"
She pulled out a pig nose with a string and pink makeup. She takes the hood off and starts painting my whole face pink. She then put the pig nose over my real nose and put the hood back on my head.
It was now 5 pm and we were ready to go.
"Okay, let's go trick-or-treating." she said, "But when we get back, I have something special for you too."
I wondered what was on her mind again, but she wouldn't tell me.
Before we went out, we took some pictures. When my parents saw us, they also took pictures for the family album. They said that we were very cute together.

We went trick-or-treating for 3 hours this afternoon and got lots of candy because we were dressed up so funny and cute. It was a nice afternoon. When we got back to my parent's house it was 8:15. She asked if she could spend the night. My parents didn't have a problem with that.
We went to my room and I pulled out a blanket, pillow, and mattress for her to sleep on. I wanted to get out of the costume, but Jean stopped me.

"Wait, please don't change."
"Why shouldn't I put on my regular clothes?" I asked her.
"Remember what I said before we left? I have something special for you." she replied
I was confused as to what she was going to do. She got her backpack and pulled out all the stuff: 100 feet of rope in different lengths, 1 roll of pink tape, and 1 pink ball gag. Pink like my costume was.
"Go to the bathroom and get ready, then I'll tell you everything," she said.
I did as she told me. When I came back, she told me her plan.
"I'm going to tie you up as best I can in your costume. Then you have 1 hour to escape. If you don't manage to escape, you will be tied up all night and I will take some pictures. Don't worry, I won't show them to anyone. Just for us." She smiled at me.
"Sure, I like that idea."
I know she's a good beast because she's tied me up 2 times and she does it a lot with her little sister Susan. She is 3 years younger than us.
"O.K. lay on your stomach." I did as she told me. First, she tied my hands behind my back palm to palm with a rope. 5 rounds vertically, then 3 times between my hands. She knotted it on top of my hands. Out of my reach. Next, she tied my elbows together. They were about to touch. She went to my legs and tied them at my ankles, below and above my knees. Then she helped me stand up and began to tie my upper arms and stomach to secure my arms to my body. I was completely immobilized.
"How much rope did you use?", I asked her.
"All of it," she replied.
"You tied me up with 100 feet of rope? Wow, that's a lot."
"Are the ropes comfortable or are they too tight?" she asked me as a precaution because I might have to be in those ropes for a long time.
"It's all right, they're perfect. They don't hurt me." I replied
"Perfect, because I'm not done yet," she said and I know it. I mean, I don't have a chance to escape, would I come now to make it worse?
She took the hood off my costume and took the ball gag in her hand. She put it in my mouth and pulled it tight behind my head. I couldn't spit it out if I wanted to. Then she put the hood back on my head. After that, I was sure she was done. Man, I was so wrong. She picked up the tape and went to my hands. I knew what was coming. She told me to make fists. I did what she told me to do. She taped my fists with pink gloves to make them unusable so I couldn't open them if I got near a knot. Then she put the mittens over my taped hands. She laid me down in my bed so I would be comfortable. She stepped back.

"Ready," she said, "Your hour begins... NOW." It was 8:45.
I don't start to struggle. I know it was pointless. I tried for 15 minutes to get the tape off my hands, but with the mittens over my hands, I had no chance to escape.
"Are you giving up that easily?" she asked me.
"MMMMMMHHH MMMMMHH." I nodded my head.
"Okay then, it's going to be a long night for you.", she smiled at me. I know she was right. She was a very nice person, but when she had the chance to tie someone up, she is very consistent and strict. At 9:15 pm she started to take some photos. After a few minutes, she shows me the picture. I looked like a well-wrapped giant pig, still with the nose and pink makeup. She started tickling me for 30 minutes until my time was up. I laugh through my gag that I sound like a real pig.
"MMMMMMHH MMMMMMHH" was the only sound I could make. It was too loud because my mother came into my room and saw us. My heart sank into my pants. I was ready to be reprimanded by my mother. But her reaction was nothing like I expected.
"Oh, you two are into bondage right now," my mother said as she entered my room. "I was into bondage too when I was your age and older. I think all my time when I was a teenager, and sometimes your dad and I did it too." I couldn't believe it. My mom has no problem with it and still does bondage. I was so happy. My mother came over and looked at me for a while.
"You did very well, little sheep." My mother smiled at Jean who was also still in her costume. "Was it a bet or why did you tie him up?"
"It was a bet. If he managed to get out in an hour, he won, but he failed, he had to stay like that until morning." Jean replied.
"And you were okay with that Kyle?" my mom asked.
"MMMMHHH MMMMHH." I nodded my head.
"It's a long time. But you did a good job, he can be like that for days." she laughed again "And what about you little sheep?"
"What do you mean, Mrs. Cooper?" Jean wasn't sure what my mum wanted to know.
"I mean, if Kyle is tied up, you might be bored if he can't do anything." Said Mum to Jean.
"I don't know, maybe i play video games or something." replied Jean.
"How about this. I'll tie you up like Kyle until tomorrow morning, in your costume. Same rules for everyone?" Asked Mum Jean
"I don't know ..." Jean thought about it.
"MMMMMMHHH MMMMMMHHH MMMMMMHHHH" Jean looked at me. I nodded my head. It was clear what I wanted her to do.
"Look, Kyle wants it that way. It would be so much fun for both of you little sheep. What do you think?" my mum tried to convince her.
"Do you have everything you need for this, Mrs. Cooper? I have 100 feet of rope, a ball gag, and tape for his hands." Jean asked
"As I said, my husband and I are still doing this. We have more than enough rope, duct tape and I'll bring a ballgag too." my mother replied
"Mmmmm ... OK fine. You can tie me up like Kyle." she said with a little smile on her face.
"I'll be right back.", my mom ran to get everything she needed. She told my dad about it too and he came in with mum and 100 feet of rope in several lengths, black tape, and a red ball gag.
"Okay little sheep, lay on your stomach," my mum ordered.
My mum began to tie Jean up. She did it the same way I did. Her hands were also balled into fists and tucked into her mittens.
"Let's go." My parents smiled at us. My father helped me sit on the edge of the bed. Mum placed Jean next to me. They both took a few pictures for the family photo album. Then they helped us get up, put my mattress on the floor next to theirs, and laid us down on it.
They put our heads on pillows and put the blankets over us with our heads facing out. They said it was now 10 pm and they were going to sleep and leave us. We nodded and they turned out the lights.
Here we are. A little pig and a little sheep with no way out of these shackles. We looked at each other. Laughing as best we could, after all, we were gagged with a ball gag. I am having fun and I think Jean is having fun too. We are now bound and gagged for at least 9-10 hours when my parents wake up. But it didn't take long and Jean fell asleep. Maybe 5 minutes later, I fell asleep too.

I woke up when my parents came in. It was 8:00 in the morning, my mom said. But they didn't untie us. They took us down to the kitchen and tied us to the chairs. They took our gags off and started giving us breakfast. Scrambled eggs with orange juice. After we were done, they asked us how it was. We both said it was very funny and we enjoyed it. After that, they released us at 9:00. They said if I or we wanted to be tied up again, we should just ask them. We were happy and thankful that they said that to us. We went upstairs, took off our costumes, and washed the makeup off our faces. Then we put on regular clothes.
"It was a very fun Halloween with the costumes and bondage play. We should do it again," she smiled at me.
"Absolutely. I loved being tied up in my costume. It was a very fun time. I'll see you at school tomorrow." I replied.
"Bye." and she went home.

And sure we repeat that a lot, but those are different stories.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 35 times in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a really cute story, I like it. You should write more about the games of those two. It would be nice to find out if they played tied up games with help of his parents or alone after that day.

Don't worry too much about your English. It's good enough so that everyone can understand what you wanted to say. There are some mistakes, mostly typing errors and some minor grammtical issues. I noticed that you made more typing errors and other mistakes as the story went on. I guess that you weren't that sure about your writing at the beginning and therefore wrote slower but when you got used to it, you went faster and made more mistakes. So I would recommend you to just take your time writing your future stories, there is no need to rush it. A little tipp which I learned here is to use a little tool as help. It's called grammarly. You can use it as add in for microsoft word and it's for free. It shows you most of your typing errors and those smaller grammar issues. And if you find the time, you can always edit your posts and correct those typing errors when you find them. But you don't have to if you don't want it. The tool helped me a lot e.g. in my main story there are still 400 mistakes that got found by the tool that I have still to correct.

But all in all your story is nice. I hope there will be another part someday.

There is one thing you need to change though. It's great that you remembered using the gender tagging on your first story but the "M" stands for an adult male like the "F" stands for an adult female. So, you should change it to "f/m; F/fm"
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Hey :) thank you very much for your nice feedback. Yeah i think the tool could be very nice and helpful. i will change the title as fast as possible. I got nice ideas for more stories. Be exited :)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Ok... ehm... I see you changed the gender tag but why did you delete your story? As I said, it was definutely a good story. You can edit a story without deleting it, you know?

It seems like everything is working and fine now.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Good job great story
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thank you man :)
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Should do one where Jean is in a policewoman costume and she is "arresting" him in his prisoner costume with bondage.
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Yeah, I'm thinking about it. Is a nice idea :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good story, well done
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

thank you :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

And thank you for everyone who voted so far :)
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

Wow! This is such a cute story and to be honest I’d wish this forum had more stories like this one. Amazing job Gil!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

hey, thanks man for your nice comment :). I still have a lot of ideas I want to write that go in that direction. Be curious :) And don't forget to vote :D.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great costume bondage.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Great costume bondage.
thank you very much :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic