Double Crossed! (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Double Crossed! (F/M)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Every year around Easter, the usual array of Jesus films arrive in your TV guide. They are amazing films, but horribly graphic because, frankly, the Passion of the Lord is a necessary part of the complete tale. These films also fill the guides of our European friends, Paul and Gemma.

These films do wonders to impress the imagination of a child. Once they have scene the depiction, suddenly the gravity of what happened on that hill called Golgotha is much clearer. Such was the case for Paul. He wondered what it would be like to be up there like the two robbers were.

Gemma, being a keen big sister now 17 years of age, could see the gears turning in the 10 year-old's mind. She looked outside at at trees back there and realized that she could recreate this scene with the trees which were just budding.

"Paul, how would you like to be tied to a tree?" she asked her brother.
"That's old stuff, Gem. We do that all the time."
"Yes, but what about being secured with your arms spread out like Dismas?"
"Now that would be new and something amazing! Am I... worthy?"
"Well, you see it and realize through experience what was suffered on that day 2000 years ago!"
"This sounds amazing!"
"Let's get on it, young man!"

Spring brings something amazing to the scenery. The grass grows green long before the trees and flowers appear. The air still has a bit of a sting to it, but children are not bothered by it as much as the thrill of the outdoors takes over. Paul, too, wasn't bothered by this nippiness but rather warm with excitement!

Gemma looked at Paul and compared him to the tree. He was still a few inches shy of the height needed for this to be an easy task, but this was not a deterrent! She contemplated her dilemma before deciding.

"Paul, I'll be back!"
"Well, OK!"

Soon, she returned with a sturdy footstool and put it against the tree. She directed Paul to stand on it, and so he did. He put his arms out toward the large branches. Now, it's one thing to be tied to a tree; it's different to be tied with the tree.

Gemma carefully and securely roped Paul's arms to the tree branches. To ensure he was safe and secure, she secured him at his wrists, elbows, and shoulders. She likewise put ropes around his chest just under the shoulders for further support. Then she felt comfortable binding his ankles and then securing his ankles to the tree.

"Now, let's see!" she wiggled the stool out.
"Whoa!" Paul felt gravity take over, and now his lone support was the rope.
"You look comfy. No struggling or anything?"
"No, this is exactly it!"
"Dismas was about 6 feet higher off the ground."
"Shall we mince about such things, Gem?"
"You know," Gemma produced a handkerchief, "I once read somewhere something fascinating."
"Share this!"
"That real crucifixion is so painful that they often cut out their tongues to stop their cursing."
"You better not cut my tongue out. Mum will kill you. And then father will kill you again!"
"I will not, silly!"
"Well, what then?"
"I will gag you so you can't talk either!"
"Gimme a minute first! Jesus died like this."
"So he could rise again and destroy death."
"Remarkable."
"That's part of why it's the Good News!"
"I am probably not the only child ever to learn the Good News this way."
"Maybe not the last either!"
"I hope not!"
"It makes me think of hymns."
"Were You There?"
"Not that one."
"There Is a Green Hill?"
"Not that one."
"I'm not guessing anymore."
"Fine, then!"
"What a view. Imagine Jesus looked at all of Jerusalem like this and forgave the entire world!"
"Indeed. Now, let's stop waxing poetic and cut your tongue out!"
"Demma thith ith noth thair!"
"Stop it!"
"Mmm!"
"Better. Now, let's talk more about this amazing Biblical lesson..."

On a green hill far away in Scotland, a young man learned firsthand just how amazing His Saviour's sacrifice was.

There is a green hill far away, without a city wall.
Where the dear Lord was crucified, Who died to save us all.
-- Cecil Francis Alexander
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

You have excelled yourself!

Gemma
:D
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago You have excelled yourself!

Gemma
Thank you! I tried my best! 8-)

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story again. I guess young Paul would've loved to do that :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

AlexUSA3 - your stories are truly fabulous and we can't praise you or thank you enough.

For this, it would be safer for Paul to be wearing jeans hanging from the tree? I think now as a fully grown 20 year old 45-90 minutes would be as much as was safely bearable.

thank you again.

Gemma
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

With one-handed typing, it's taken most of the afternoon to write and correct this, finally i've done it:

“I’ll be back in a minute!”
"her you goin Dem?"
“To get a Bible then we’re not misquoting the scriptures!”

Gemma hurried inside the house and upstairs to her bedroom to get her Bible, as she said.

While she was picking her Bible off her bookshelf, her mobile rang. Retrieving it from the back pocket of her skin tight jeans, she smiled when she saw it was Lucy, a friend from school.

“Hi Lucy!” Gemma cheerfully greeted the voice on the other end.

Gemma sat down on her bed and placed her Bible on her mattress at her right side. Gemma and Lucy talked about school homework for at least ten minutes. With some effort, Gemma pushed her mobile back into her jeans pocket, picked the Bible up and hurried downstairs and out to her beloved brother.

With the weather being dry and bright but rather cool and windy, Gemma thought silently to herself as she approached Paul it was just as well he was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, being tied to the tree would really hurt otherwise?

“her u bin?”
“Lucy rang. I was talking to her about the homework assignment we have. Now, where were we?”

Gemma opened the Bible to the appropriate pages and began reading the story of Jesus’ path to the cross and his crucifixion and death on the cross.

When she had finished reading, Gemma was quickly aware that Paul was writhing as much as the ropes would allow and wincing.

“Are the ropes hurting?”
“..es!”

Gemma pulled the stool back up and pushed it carefully under Paul’s feet. Able to stand on the stool, even gagged, Paul gave a sigh of relief that the ropes weren’t as tight on him. Reaching up, Gemma carefully untied and removed the ropes round his ankles, chest and arms in that order and helped her brother step down off the stool and sit on it.

Paul took the gag out of his mouth.

“You were up there seventy-three minutes.” Gemma announced proudly, looking at her wristwatch. “I am so proud of you.”

As he did with all the TUGs they did, Paul stood up and gave his sister a loving hug of gratitude. They picked up the ropes and stool and took them inside.

Paul
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Really nice continuation, Paul. Hanging there for so long, really needs a lot endurance and listening to Gemma like being in a school lesson probably isn't what a 10 year old wants :lol: Even if you are really religious, for a 10 year that's surely hard, nearly torture :lol: lucky you, that she never did that to you for real ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

:lol: :lol:
Paulscot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulscot »

Thank you

Paul
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back in your own right, [mention]Paulscot[/mention]
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago:lol: :lol:
That laugh makes me believe that she has done similar or worse, but of course for a reasonable amount of time.

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 2 years ago That laugh makes me believe that she has done similar or worse, but of course for a reasonable amount of time.
That would explain why she always said she is cruel to him :twisted: :lol:
I can't deny that I think he would've definitely deserved something like that :twisted:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic