My sister was bored (f/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

And again. Everyone has 4 votes. Please choose one from each category. You can change every time.

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Tied in costume: Fox
8%
Unicorn
5%
Elephant
4%
Goat
3%
Crab
1%
Tied up: Kyle and Andrew (friend)
7%
Kyle and Jean (friend)
3%
Kyle and siblings
4%
Kyle
10%
Tied by: Brother
1%
sister
7%
Jean or Andrew
No votes
Parents
12%
Babysitter
10%
Tied up: zip tied
3%
mummified
7%
sleeping bag
No votes
rope
8%
combination with some of these (be surprised)
7%

Total votes: 73

Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Hey guys, it’s me again. Thank you for all the votes. Sorry that it has taken so long. I was very busy, which is why now comes the story. But I have set myself a goal to write 2 stories every month. If I have more time of course more, but two I want to set as a minimum. I hope you will excuse the late publication of the story. Here is the story:

It was Friday afternoon and Andrew came with me after school. My parents and siblings were home too. Andrew and I were playing soccer outside in the backyard. My sister kept running around. Sometimes in the backyard, then back in, back out, and so on. You could tell she was bored. We played for about an hour, from 2:30 to 3:30, and then we went back to my room. When we got there, we looked at each other in confusion. There were two costumes on the bed: https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... ostume.jpg
and: https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... ostume.jpg
Both for kids.

"I'm bored. So get changed and then we can get started. The Teletubby is for you Kyle and the chicken is for you Andrew."

We turned around. It was my sister. She was holding a roll of plastic wrap and two rolls of tape. We looked at each other. We exchanged a slight grin and each grabbed the costume that was provided for each of us. Andrew went into the bathroom and I stayed in my room because my sister was leaving this. I took off my clothes and put on the costume. It was a red jumpsuit with Velcro on the back and attached mittens. I put on the jumpsuit and the hood. I waited for the other two to arrive. Andrew came first. I had to laugh when I saw him, just as he did when he saw me. Then my sister came back.

"Well, stand back to back and hold hands each other hands." She said to us.

We did as she said. She took the tape and wrapped it around my left hand and Andrew's right hand. From the tips of our fingers to our wrist and down again. She did this a couple of times. Finally between our wrists so we couldn't pull our hands out. Our hands were connected bomb tight. She did the same with the other hands.

"Okay, quick test, you both go as far forward as you can." She prompted.
"This will hold either way." I replied to her.

We did and until our arms almost hurt. We couldn't get our hands free. It felt strange to be tied up like this, but it was different.

"Good, now bring your hands together behind your back and take a step forward." She ordered us.

So we did, as she said. She wrapped the tape around our already bound hands as she had done before. Now our 4 hands were tied together in a large silver ball. We tested our hands again, but the tape withstood all our efforts. She then pressed us back to back. She took the role of cling film in her hand and began to wrap it around our shoulders. She wound it down to our feet and up again. She did this until the roll was empty. Then she took the roll of tape in her hand and began to wrap it around the plastic wrap. Up and down until that roll was also empty. Now we were mummified in cling film and tape (My favorite way to be tied up). The only things we could move were our heads and our feet. Andrew tried to move a little. Since we were tied together, I unintentionally moved with him, so we almost fell over.

"Stop it, Andrew. This isn't going to end well if you keep fidgeting." I said to him.
"Yeah, you're right about that. I just wanted to test how stable our cocoon is. It's bombproof, by the way." He replied.
"Yeah, I noticed that too, haha." I laughed.
"That's the way it's supposed to be." Added my sister. "But for me, you guys talk too much. I want to do something about that."

She went to my bag and took out the two ball gags. She came to me first. I made my head forward. She put the ball in my mouth and then made it tight around the hood of the costume behind my head. After that, she did the same to Andrew.

"There, almost done, boys. Heads together, please." She said to us.
"MMMPPPHHH?" we wondered what was coming next.

She took the other roll of tape and started on my head. She wrapped the tape around my head and Andrew's head. Over and over again. Probably a dozen times until she tore it off. We tried to move our heads, but no chance. She taped our heads together. As we did, I noticed the ring fidgeting on the hood of my Teletubby costume.

"Perfect. Now I'll help you to the floor." She said and did it right away.

She did it very carefully so we wouldn't get hurt. We were both lying on our sides with no room to move. The most interesting and funny thing for me was still that our hands were taped together to form a huge glove.

"Took half an hour after all, but now the fun can begin." she laughed.
I already had a bad premonition of what might come. And I was right. She took off both of our socks and started tickling us.

"MPPPPPPHHHHH MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHH MMMMMPPPPPHHHH!" we laughed and screamed into our gags.

I hated being tickled, and Emily knew that very well. Sometimes I hated her for it. But only sometimes :). We wiggled our feet back and forth to escape the ordeal. This annoyed my sister a little too much. She got up, went to my bag, and took out two small cable ties. She tied Andrew's toes together first and then mine.

"You guys were fidgeting too much, I had to do something about it." She said to us.
She continued to tickle us. Now we could do absolutely nothing about it anymore. We laughed and laughed into our gags. However, our voices were muffled through the ball gag and the tape. With me, the tears came with laughter, because I could not more. She tickled not always evenly but made in between again and again short breaks so that one does not get used to it and it became worse again. After what felt like an eternity, she stopped.

"So, one hour of tickling should be enough for now. For my two prisoners, I've thought of something else." She smiled.
"Whew, she's finally stopped. It can't get any worse," I thought to myself.

Wrong thought. She picked up the roll of tape from the floor and our socks, too. She went to my head first. She took both socks off me and put them on top of each other. Then she taped both ends shut. She took the socks and pressed them against my nose and attached the tape to the sides of my head. They smelled terrible. I wore them all day and played soccer in them. Disgusting.

"MMMMPPPPHHH MMPPHHH." I tried to protest, but Emily ignored me. Then she went to the other side to Andrew and did the same to him. He too protested loudly into his gag. The socks didn't smell good. And I thought at first it couldn't get any worse.

"All right you two. It's now quarter past 5. Andrew will be picked up at 7, mother said earlier. Then I'll leave you two some time to yourselves until then. Have fun." She laughed and left us alone in my room.

The smell wasn't getting any more pleasant and we still had an hour and a half to go. We tried to get the tape off somehow by moving our heads that held the socks in place, but we couldn't because our heads were taped together. So we had to endure the smell. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the clock, so everything seemed like an eternity. I tried to go back and forth now and then to solve something, but it didn't help. Andrew was also unsuccessful. But with time it became more bearable. The socks didn't stink as much anymore, and I could concentrate on being tied up and enjoy being tied up a little. Andrew was also getting calmer and trying to relax. I could tell by his breathing. So we lay there and waited for Emily to come and let us go. It took quite a while, but then my room door opened and it was Emily.

"An hour and a half go by so fast. Did you guys like it?" She asked
"MMPPPHHH MMMPPPHH." We both replied.
"I'll take that as a yes." She said with a grin. "Then I'll get you out of there." she added.

She had brought a knife. First, she carefully cut the cable ties. Then she cut horizontally along our cocoon. She got us out of the cocoon, straightened us up, and untied the tape holding our heads together. After that, it was our hands' turn. She took her time doing this so as not to hurt us. After about 5 minutes she had freed our hands. She left the socks on our noses until the end, which Andrew and I removed as soon as we could use our hands again. Then we took out the gag and were completely freed.

"So, what did you guys think of the two and a half hours?" She wanted to know.
"Good, but the sock thing was unnecessary and mean." I said to her and Andrew nodded, too.
"Oh, don't make such a fuss. That's the appeal of being at the mercy of others. And I know how much you love being tied up and tortured a little bit." She said to me.
"Yeah, but I'm going to get revenge for that." I said with a grin.
"You said that before and I'm still waiting for it, HAHA." She laughed.
"Yeah yeah, you'll see." I said softly with a grin, but in a way that she could hear.

Andrew and I went back into the bathroom and changed while Emily cleaned everything up. We came back and put the costumes in the box and stowed everything back under my bed. A short time later Andrew was already picked up.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 4 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great story again. Emily had a great idea to torture them! Alqays funny to read when Kyle doesn't like some of the torture like the socks :lol: I guess he just has to deal with it, as his sister said it's part of the game.

It's nice that you want to write at least 2 stories a month. But don't force yourself when you habe too much to do at the moment. Your stories are great, so we can and will wait for them if necessary.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Great story again. Emily had a great idea to torture them! Alqays funny to read when Kyle doesn't like some of the torture like the socks :lol: I guess he just has to deal with it, as his sister said it's part of the game.

It's nice that you want to write at least 2 stories a month. But don't force yourself when you habe too much to do at the moment. Your stories are great, so we can and will wait for them if necessary.
Thanks for your comment :).

I just don't take enough time for it, I really enjoy it and I can relax very well. And that's why I set a limit to give myself a controlled time to switch off from everything.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic