The Lockerroom (M/M) * CHARACTER STATS ANNOUCEMENT *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Lockerroom (M/M) * CHARACTER STATS ANNOUCEMENT *

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I am angry, sweaty and disappointed. I enter the locker room and see your face, and your stupid little smile angers me even more!
In my rage, I don't even need chloroform or sleeping pills. I pin you to the ground and tightly hand gag you. You try to scream and break free, but your scrawny form doesn't stand a chance against my pumped and worked out football player body. You are skrewd!

Thankfully, I have some rope at hand to tie you up with. To prevent you from screaming I use a random towel to cleve gag you, a temporary gag.

I begin tying you up. Your muffled screams annoy me more and more. With each one, I make every knot tighter and tighter! By the end of it, you are in a very tight and secure hogtie.

Now for your little face!
After seeing what I did to your body you seem very scared. You don't even know how much this raises my ego. I don't even need to think about what to gag you with, I already know it! And I think you do too.

My socks! They are my lucky socks! I have been training in them non stop for the last month. Eighter at the gym, or football practice or just at home. They reek!

Tho once white ( the team's colour) they have a greyish to black tone. You do not want to be in the same room with them!

I take them off my feet and a pungent smell enter both our nostrils. You scream in your gag but you already know it is too late, they are going in!

I untie your cleve gag and order you to open your mouth. You don't, which angers me even more! I don't have time for this! I squeeze your chin tight until I have a big enough hole to shove my sock in your mouth. And the moment I have it, I strike! You try to fight but you are practically immobilized. You can only try to call for help, but nobody is here. And even if there was, they couldn't hear you!

Even tho these are only ankle socks they are mighty thick, one of them already leave little space left in your mouth. But after giving me such a struggle I am not going to just stop at one! I shove the other one in.
It doesn't fully fit, and a part is pecking out, but I don't care! A take a roll of extra-wide, extra sticky black tape and use it 20 times around your mouth and chin.
By the time I am done half of your face is just tape.

Now for the torment!
I see your little nose and wonder why it is uncovered.
I quickly fix that by planting my sweaty foot over your nose. Have mentioned it didn't get a good wash for a week?

You try and move your head from it but I firmly hold it with my muscular hands. You try and make it look like you don't like it, but the bulge in your pants says something else.
After both my feet get good 15-minute worship each I think of something else!

I am in charge of the laundry this week, and all the dirty socks and jockstraps are in my basket

So I introduce you to all the members of my team through their socks!
Each sock is taped to your nose for 10 minutes, with 20 members ( With all the reserves) we are going to be here all night!

You scream and scream but the only sounds that go through my socks are muffled" mmmmfffphh"
You give each of my friends socks a good sniff. They range from being worn just once to almost 3 weeks!

You finish all of them and seem very tired. I just have one more thing to do for you. I take the prize of the laundry basket: the coach's jockstrap!

He has been wearing that thing ever since we formed the team, he never washed it! Forget about hygiene, that thing is radioactive!
I don't even dare to bring it to my nose, but thankfully you can tell me how it smells. I put it over your face ( turned inside out, crotch first, of course) and connect its ends to your hogtie feet. Thankfully it's very stretchy but just for good measure, I use some tape to secure it.

After this, you are done. You cough and gag in the smell of its odour. I bet it's cum and sweat all over it, but you tell me!

Ah, after this my anger is quite gone. And I had such fun with you that I don't want this to end! I put you in a sleeping bag and load you in my truck.

That's right! I take you home! You will be my permanent footboy bitch! And all time washing machine! Have fun and prepare your mouth, we have another match next week!
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 2 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice! No better socks than thick ankle socks for gagging purposes 8-)
This was very well written [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention].
A definite improvement over your earlier works! Real glad to see a new story from you.

I was going to state the poor protagonist was mighty unlucky, but knowing this particular readership, I'm sure there are scores of users wanting to take his place and get to sample all those socks and then Coach's old jockstrap :roll: 8-)

Fantastic work, buddy-boi!
This short piece is gonna make a lot of folks happy.

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] just to name a few...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I love this story . I would volunteer to be tied down . Taste the socks and jockstraps .
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Being this predictable is somewhat annoying :roll: :lol: Great start here! The scene is awesome. thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for the reminder, but i didn't get a notification....
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very interesting story. Good job
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Awesome scene! Would definitely love to be a football player's footboy and forced to smell all those dirty socks and the radioactive jockstrap!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Certainly a fun little piece.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Can't help but wanna learn more about the Coach and his radioactive jockstrap 8-)

I forgot to mention this in my original review, but I really must compliment you on the colourful adjectives you've peppered the story with. "Radioactive jockstrap" is just one example.

They really do add much to the scene.
Well done!

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] has a point we do need to learn more about the coach and that jockstrap . Maybe he has more sweaty stuff socks . Sweaty shoes . Underwear that are used and unwashed?
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

This was a great little story! You really rounded out the scene and made everything quite clear in such a short story, while still keeping it action-packed! Really nicely done, and that must have been quite the night, sampling all the socks in the hamper, with it capped off by the jockstrap. But something says to me that our protagonist will be in for a lot more from now on!
Banner by Bondagefreak
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thanks for the tag, this was an amazing read
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Hi guys!

Just wanted to let you know that I finally got my head around posting pictures and this story has been the first one in which I added them!

I hope you like the pungent smell almost going through your monitor! 8-) I know I already have a sub dying to get his hands, or better yet his tongue on these sweat soaked, cum infested materials! ( you know who you are! cough* [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] cough* :lol: )

And thank you all for your support in the comments section! You guys really are the best!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention]
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Nice short story!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Congratulations, boi! I knew you could do it! 8-)
The photos look great and are of perfect size.

Awesome stuff!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great story [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]. I like the use of the second person (actually quite unusual on here) to pull the reader into the position of the hapless victim.

I'm not massively in to smelly footwear but if you find yourself captured by an angry football player with a desire to torment you it doesn't really matter does it!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Thanks to the help of the wonderful [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I was finally able to add the character stats of one of the most requested characters of mine, and surely one of the highlights of this story, MR. JONES :

Thanks yet again to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I really could not have done it without him :)

And since you now know about Daddy Jones's foot odour, I find it only fitting to introduce you to his socks. And some other dirty garments ;) :
Mr. Jones's socks

Mr. Jones's completely infected underwear

And by now, his famous dirty ( though this is an understatement) jockstrap

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome pics [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]!
I'm sure there are tons of foolish subs on here who'd wanna have a go at Mr Jones' raunchy sox and jock-pouch 8-)
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Awesome pics @Sockgaggedman!
I'm sure there are tons of foolish subs on here who'd wanna have a go at Mr Jones' raunchy sox and jock-pouch 8-)
You're pretty right, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] as I already know one such foolish sub...Me! :lol:

What? Nobody said you can't wish to be restrained and gagged by one of your own creations :lol:
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

great me too I dream to be gagged with this
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic