Art Teacher Models for her Student (f/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Art Teacher Models for her Student (f/F)

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This story was inspired by the request topic for art themed stories, though I didn't end up using one of the suggestions.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emily sat hunched over the table tapping her pencil on her sketchpad and let out a sigh. The new Smiths tape she'd bought over the weekend played in the Walkman that poked out of her blazer pocket, so she didn't notice Miss Brown approaching until her shadow was cast across her drawing. Emily turned her head sharply and pulled off the headphones.

"Oh Miss, you gave me a fright."

"It's not hard to when you're playing your music at that level. You should be careful, you're going to damage your hearing if you keep on like that."

Miss Brown was the art teacher at Wakefield Girl's School. She was short of stature, but large in almost every other way. She was a cheery soul with a round, warm face, and much trendier than the other teachers. Today she was wearing a set of blue denim dungarees over a maroon corduroy shirt with matching chunky leather slip-on shoes. Her hair was a wild mane of dirty blonde curls and her bright blue eyes were framed by large oval glasses.

She bent over Emily's shoulder. "It's nearly 7PM. What are you working on so late?"

Emily covered her sketchbook with her arms and blushed a little. "Just some coursework, Miss."

"Well don't be shy now, let me see."

Emily slowly moved her arms out of the way. "It's not very good."

Miss Brown slid her glasses down to the end of her nose and peered down at the sketch. It showed a woman bound and gagged with tape. Her facial expression was one of shock and anger. She lay on her stomach and her body was contorted as though she were reaching for the tape at her ankles.

"Goodness, what a pose! There's lots of action and drama here. It's wonderfully emotive."

Emily twirled her dark hair anxiously around her finger, and cracked a smile, her eyes twinkling slightly behind thick-rimmed glasses. She wondered if Miss Brown hadn't noticed that the woman in the picture bore a striking resembelence to her large, cheery self, or was just tactfully ignoring that fact; she was thankful either way.

"Thank you, but something about it isn't quite right."

"Mm mm. Well you see, dear, duct tape is quite a complex material. The surface is slightly reflective, but not totally, and it can bend and crinkle in ways that lots of other reflective materials do not. It's no surprise that it's a challenge."

Miss Brown wandered over to the supply cupboard and produced a roll of duct tape. She wrapped some around the upper sleeve on her right arm.

"Look here," she gestured to her arm, "it doesn't conform with the shape of the fabric of my shirt, or even the shape of my arm. My shirt bunches up at the edges of the tape, and it digs into my arm. Tricky stuff."

"Yeah, I've been trying to use my own arms and legs as reference, but it's just not the same as having a proper reference."

"Maybe a friend could help?"

Emily couldn't help but let out a little laugh. "Sorry, Miss, but I'm not exactly winning popularity contests as it is. I don't think getting a reputation as the girl who wants to tie people up is going to help." She shrugged and slung her bag over her shoulder. "It's not a big deal. It's only one piece. I'll just do something else."

"Oh Emily, it breaks my heart to see one of the good ones give up when they're onto something good. It really is a brilliant idea. It's a challenge and it'll make you a better artist."

"Sorry Miss, I just can't visualise it well enough."

Miss Brown stood with her hands on her hips, staring into the middle distance. Just as Emily had begun to walk away, Miss Brown cleared her throat.

"You won't need to. You know what, if need a model you can use me."

Emily stood there for a second, stunned.

"Pardon?"

"Use me as reference." Miss Brown said scooping up the roll of tape and pushing it into Emily's hands. "How could I possibly call myself a good teacher if I didn't support my brightest and best, eh?"

"Are you sure? I mean, is this even allowed?"

"Almost certainly not. This is a favour and I'll be expecting absolute confidentiality. Okay?"

Emily smiled in disbelief, setting her bag down on the table. "Mum's the word."

"Attagirl, I just got out of the last meeting of the day," she jangled her keys in the air, "and I'm locking up tonight so we shouldn't be disturbed."

"Okay, well take a seat."

Miss Brown pulled up a chair and made herself comfortable. Emily, heart pounding with excitement, got to work straight away, wrapping the tape tightly around her ankles, and above and below her knees. She then walked around the back of the chair, pulled Miss Brown's hands behind her back, and wound tape around her wrists, elbows, and above and below her bust, pinning her arms to her torso.

Miss Brown wiggled around in the seat, testing the bonds. "Goodness, this is quite exciting. Mouth next?" She closed her eyes, shut her lips tight together, and leaned in.

"Is it okay if I put something in your mouth? In my original drawing I'd imagined her mouth with a big rag in it so it was forced wide open. I think it'll be easier to actually have something in your mouth rather than you holding your mouth open the whole time."

"I suppose so. There's some clean sponges in the supply cupboard. Oo, one thought, how am I going to say if something's wrong? I doubt I'll be able to say much of anything."

"How about hand signals?"

"Hmm, yes, that could work." Miss Brown spun around on the chair so Emily could see her hands. She wiggled her fingers. "Wiggling fingers means '5 minutes left'." Then she opened and closed her hand over-and-over. "Flashing hands means 'let me out pronto'."

"Okay, I got it."

"Okay, dear. Do your worst."

Emily went and picked a large, spherical sponge from the shelf, cramming it between her hands to check its size when compressed. It was going to be a tight fit, but it would do. She went over to one of the sinks, wet the sponge, and then rang it out. She turned and approached Miss Brown, sponge in hand.

Her eyes went wide in slight disbelief and she let out a chuckle. "I know I'm a chatterbox, but I didn't realise I was that big of a chatterbox."

Emily couldn't help but smirk. "Open wide, Miss."

"You really think that'll fit?"

Miss Brown opened her mouth as wide as she could and Emily crammed the sponge into it, using her fingers to work it into her cheeks. She must have been more forceful than she meant to be as Miss Brown's body stiffened and she moaned in slight displeasure. Emily scooped up the roll of tape again and wrapped it a few times around Miss Brown's head, securing the sponge, and pinning down part of her curly mane. Miss Brown seemed to instantly forget that she was gagged and attempted to continue nattering away.

"You really are a chatterbox. Is this okay, Miss?"

"Mm hm". She nodded.

"Okay, great. Let's get you onto your stomach and get you into the pose."

Emily helped Miss Brown onto her knees, and then helped to lower her to the ground. She was a big woman so this was not so easy. Her landing was rather heavier than intended and she squealed in shock on the way down.

"Sorry, Miss. Now can you lift your head up and try to touch your feet to your hands."

The tape bound teacher strained to recreate the pose from the picture. She held her breath in an effort to maintain the position, letting out little grunts every now and then. Her face slowly grew more and more red, and sweat began beading at her forehead. In a matter of seconds she collapsed from the pose, puffing and panting. She apologised through the gag, and began talking again, presumably trying to explain that she couldn't hold the pose.

"Hmm." Emily tapped a finger against her chin, looking down at her. "I could try to tape you into that position, then you wouldn't have to hold it. Does that sound okay?"

Miss Brown nodded and agreed. Although her noises were sounding considerably less upbeat now. Emily pulled off Miss Brown's shoes. She struggled a little, scrunching up her toes and grumbling in confusion as to why Emily had done that, but she soon found out. Emily wrapped the tape around her feet several times and then pulled her head up. She ran the tape from her feet to her mouth and back again a good few times. Miss Brown squeaked and grumbled rather defiantly, but when Emily checked her hands she was not wiggling her fingers or flashing her hands. Emily took a few steps back to admire the hogtaped woman that lay squirming at her feet. She'd had a crush on Miss Brown for years, and had only ever seen such an image in her wildest fantasies. She pinched herself to make sure she was awake.

"You still doing okay, Miss?"

She looked up with big, embarrassed eyes and nodded as best she good. Letting out a sad little noise in the affirmative.

"You remember the hand signals?"

She nodded again.

"Show me '5 minutes left'."

She wiggled her fingers.

"Show me 'let me out now'."

She flashed her hands.

"Okay, great."

Emily pulled up a chair and set her sketchbook on her lap. She began to draft her initial sketch. After several minutes she was satisfied and began to work on the face in a little more detail, making subtle modifications here and there so Miss Brown wouldn't be identifiable. All the while, Miss Brown lay whining softly into her gag, every now and then trying to turn her head towards the door, presumably for fear of an unexpected caretaker.

"Can you show me some anger please, Miss? Maybe imagine you're tied up at home and some burglars are routing through your things."

This seemed to distract her from whatever paranoia or embarrassment she was feeling. She looked thoughtful for a second, then suddenly began to roll side-to-side, wiggling her bottom, and straining to reach her feet. She looked both frightened and furious, and barked and growled into the sponge.

Emily jumped a little and put her hand on her chest. "Are you okay, Miss? You're not flashing your hands."

Miss Brown stopped just as soon as she'd started and giggled up at Emily, making a triumphant little noise.

Emily let out a sigh of relief and grinned. "You're good. I thought you were really mad at me then. Okay, go again."

She began thrashing around and shouting again, her face growing red and sweat dripping from her furrowed brow.

After 15 minutes or so, Emily was satisfied that she had enough detail in the face mapped out to work with and got to work on the detail on the tape which she'd been struggling with.

"Thanks, Miss. You can relax now if you want."

She seemed relieved. She relaxed into the tape, and the bindings pulled her head back slightly. She moaned and whimpered in discomfort, rocking gently to try and find a comfortable position. After a few minutes, she seemed to slip into a zen-like state of calm. She continued taking deep breaths, eyes closed, patiently waiting for Emily to get what she needed.

It was just past 8PM when Miss Brown finally began to wiggle her fingers.

"I still haven't quite got everything. Can a take a picture?"

She nodded.

Emily pulled her Polaroid out of her bag and pointed it at Miss Brown. She took a few pictures from different angles and set the pictures to one side to develop. She then grabbed a pair of scissors and began to hack at the tape to free her exhausted teacher. Once Miss Brown was finally free, she groaned and stretched her stiff limbs. Emily helped her still gagged teacher get up and walked her over to her chair and switched on the kettle in the corner of the room. Miss Brown winced as she unraveled the tape that was wrapped around her head. She pulled the sponge out of her mouth, setting it on the desk, and rubbed her aching jaw.

"Gosh, Emily! That was quite the experience. Takes quite a lot out of a girl."

Emily leant down and gently hugged her. "Thank you so much, Miss. I hope I didn't strain you too much."

Miss Brown massaged her neck carefully with a hand. "Nothing like a bit of suffering to make the art go further. I'll be fine, dear. Don't you worry."

Emily brought over a cup of tea and set it on the desk. She scooped up the pictures from the table and slipped them into her blazer pocket. "I have to go now, Miss. It's getting late and my parents are going to be worrying."

"Alright, do me proud, and you keep those pictures safe."

Emily smiled. "Mum's the word."
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Great story
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

That teacher certainly went above and beyond the call of duty. In all seriousness though, this was a great story.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
the snarker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by the snarker »

Simply amazing. What great situation you've explored.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Cool Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

That was enjoyable. Thank you!
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Great and surprisingly wholesome story. You're a good writer so I was surprised to see that you don't have many stories on the site so if you write something again feel free to tag me and I'll happily read it.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This was a very nice story! Very well written! The teacher was an amazing volunteer, and such actions can bring much joy and amazing memories to children. It was vey brave of her to steo out of her comfort zone, or maybe she only showed her private kinky side to Emily. Well done!
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

I wish there was more of teachers like that :))
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Sociopath3 wrote: 2 years ago Great story
captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago That teacher certainly went above and beyond the call of duty. In all seriousness though, this was a great story.
the snarker wrote: 2 years ago Simply amazing. What great situation you've explored.
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago Awesome and Cool Story
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago That was enjoyable. Thank you!
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This was a very nice story! Very well written! The teacher was an amazing volunteer, and such actions can bring much joy and amazing memories to children. It was vey brave of her to steo out of her comfort zone, or maybe she only showed her private kinky side to Emily. Well done!
smooth_talker45 wrote: 2 years ago I wish there was more of teachers like that :))
Thank you all very much :D I'm glad you enjoyed it
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Great and surprisingly wholesome story. You're a good writer so I was surprised to see that you don't have many stories on the site so if you write something again feel free to tag me and I'll happily read it.
Cheers, I'll make a note to drop you a PM when I post another story
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Nice work. Pm me next story too ;)
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Really fun story!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Love this , wish I had an art teacher like that when I was at school.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Excellent read. Thank you for writing and posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

This story’s fantastic! Keep up the good work!
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

[mention]DommeKirsten[/mention]
[mention]DTbound[/mention]
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
[mention]BeautifulHeart[/mention]
Thanks for checking it out :) glad you enjoyed it!
Got a few stories in the works so keep your eyes peeled this month.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

You can do some quality dialogue!
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

TheOfficeOrc wrote: 2 years ago @DommeKirsten
@DTbound
@Dpsiic
@slackywacky
@BeautifulHeart
Thanks for checking it out :) glad you enjoyed it!
Got a few stories in the works so keep your eyes peeled this month.
Be sure to tag me in x
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Breat story. I thought the descriptions and characters were really well-written.
Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

Very good! Loved the sponge!
Mr.Stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Stranger »

Amazing story! Love the way how a "good" art teacher educate her student.
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

Really nice, concise and wholesome story. Great work!
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Fun story and can empathize with "Emily". I love doing rope bondage and trying new ideas, but don't always have someone who can lend me a couple of wrists (and hours) to practice, so, I improvise on myself, but, as Emily describes so well, it's really hard to be the artist and the subject!
SaraInRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraInRopes »

Great story, I really loved Miss Brown's outfit and the position she was in!
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Wow. I love this story too. I’d like to tie up my art teacher and tickle her bare feet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic