The spirit week [(1:f/m);(2:m/fm);(3:f/m);(4:f/mm);(5:fm/fmm)] [last Part added]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The spirit week [(1:f/m);(2:m/fm);(3:f/m);(4:f/mm);(5:fm/fmm)] [last Part added]

Post by Gil »

The Spirit week

Hello everyone. I want to thank you for all your comments and views on all my stories so far. I will write the story from the last vote after this series. Thank you very much 😊. Let’s start with the story:

Part 1

Hey guys, it’s me Kyle again. This will be a long story. I will split it into 5 parts. Each day is one part. This story is about the spirit week in my school, when I was 13 years old. For those who don't know what spirit week is, here's the explanation: Some schools hold school spirit weeks, where students are asked to dress appropriately for a particular theme each day to show school unity and spirit.
It is a short explanation, but I hope you understood what it is about.

Let’s start with the first part:

It was Monday morning, April 5th. The bell rang for lunchtime. I went out of the classroom and on my way to the cafeteria, I met Jean.
“Hey, Kyle.” She said.
“Oh hey, Jean.” I replied.
"Have you seen the themes for next week's Spirit Week?”She asked me.
“Not yet.” I answered.
“Then come with me.” She smiled.
We went to the “whiteboard”. If there were important informations for the students, they were posted there.
“There, can you see it?” Jean asked me
“I see it. Monday: Disney day; Tuesday: animal day; Wednesday: duo day; Thursday: genderswap day and Friday: generation day. These are some fun themes.” I said with a smile.
“Yeah, I thought the same. I mean, it's clear that we're going to do it all together, right?” She replied smiling.
“For sure, Jean.” I smiled back.
“Wonderful. Let us go to the cafeteria. I’m hungry.” She said.
“I’m hungry, too. Let us go.” I replied.
We went to the cafeteria and talked about the upcoming spirit week.

The week went by pretty quickly. On Friday we talked again about the coming week. She said that it would be nice if I could stay at her house all week or if she could stay at mine all week. After school, I asked my parents about it. They said they would have no problem with Jean wanting to come for the week if her parents had no problem with it either. I was very happy they agreed. I called Jean and told her, that my parents agreed. She said, her parents agreed, too. We have discussed that she will come to me on Sunday evening with everything she needed for the week.

Sunday evening had come and the doorbell rang at 8 pm. I went to the front door and opened it. It was Jean and her father. She got her school bag and a giant sleepover bag.
“Hey, Kyle.” She said while hugging me.
“Hello Jean, and hello Mr. Wilson.” I said to them
“Hello, Kyle. How are you doing?” He asked me smiling.
“Wonderful. How are you doing?” I asked back.
"I'm fine, thank you for asking. I'm sorry, but I'm in a rush. I hope you both have a great week. I hope to see some pictures of you both. Give my best to your parents." He said, walked to his car, and drove away.
“He must pick up my sister from her friend's house.” Jean explained.
"Yes, that's understandable. Come in. I'll take your giant bag." I said to her.
“Thank you, Kyle.” She replied.
We went into the living room, where my parents were.
“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Cooper. Thank you for letting me stay here for the school week.” Jean said
"Hello, Jean. No problem." My mother said with a smile.
"Have you eaten anything yet?" my father asked her.
"Yes, I'm fine." Jean replied.
"We're going upstairs to my room.", I said to my parents.
"Sure, I'll check on you just before bedtime." My mother replied.
“Thanks, mum.“ I said to her.
We went to my room. I prepared everything before she arrived. I put a mattress in the middle of my room with a blanket and a pillow. We put her stuff next to the mattress.
"I'll be back soon, I have to go to the bathroom." She said to me.
She walked out of the room, closed the door, and went downstairs.
"Why is she going downstairs? There's a bathroom on this floor too, isn't there?" I thought.
After 10 minutes Jean came back into my room.
“Why did you go downstairs, there is also a toilet here, too?” I asked her.
"I wanted to ask your mom if she could help us with our costumes this week. She will help us if we need help." She replied.
"Good to know." I smiled back.
We sat down on my bed and started to play PS3. After two hours my mum came into my room.
"Okay, kids. Time for bed. Please turn off the TV and get ready for bed. Good night." My mum said to us.
“Yes.” We both replied.
My mother closed the door and went downstairs. We put on our pajamas and brushed our teeth in the bathroom.
“Let's get your crate out from under the bed so we don't have to do that tomorrow. And I think we will need the other bag a lot this week too” Jean winked at me
“Really? That’s cool.” I said back to her with a smile on my face.
We pulled the crate and my TuG bag out from under my bed and put them at the foot of my bed.
"Perfect. Let's go to sleep now." I said to Jean.
"Yes, good idea." She replied.
We both lay down in our beds and I turned off the light.
"Good night, Jean."
"Good night, Kyle."
We both fell asleep very quickly.

BRRRRR BRRRRR, BRRRRR BRRRRR. That was my alarm clock. It was 6:30 am on Monday morning. I quickly turned it off. I sat up from my bed and stretched for a few seconds.
“Good morning, Kyle.” Jean said a little bit sleepily.
“Good morning, Jean.” I replied. “Do you sleep well?” I asked her.
“Sure. The mattress is very comfortable.” She answered "Okay, let's get ready for today. Can I go to the bathroom first?" She asked me.
"Sure, go ahead." I answered.
She picked up her stuff from her bag, left the room, and went to the bathroom. After 15 minutes she came back into the room.
“And, how do I look?” She asked me.
She was dressed as Cruella de Vil from 101 dalmatiansThis was the theme we chose for the day. Her costume looked like this one: https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-7k7lbbk ... 10.jpg?c=1
“You look very good.” I said smiling.
“Thank you. Now it’s your turn.” She smiled at me.
“Okay, I will be right back.” I replied.
I opened the crate, got the costume, took some clothes to put under the costume and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took off my pajama. I put on my clothes. Then I picked up the costume and put it on. It was a Dalmatiancostume like this one: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... ostume.jpg
It was a white one-piece jumpsuit with black spots on it, attached mittens, a stuffed tail, a zipper on the backside, foot covers, and a hood with hanging black ears.
I came back into my bedroom.
“You look so cute, Kyle. But I got something more for you.” Jean said with a big smile over her entire face.
She went to her bag and pulled something out. Jean got a dog collar and a short leash (2 feet long) in her hands.
“Don’t worry, I'm not going to drag you around on a leash. I thought it would seem more realistic that way. This is old stuff from our grandma’s dog Bruno.” She said to me.
I remembered that Jean sometimes told me about Bruno when she was with her grandmother. Jean went in front of me and fastened the collar around my neck and tightened it a bit. Then she attached the leash to it.
“Perfect. You’re ready, Kyle.” She smiled at me.
“Haha, I think so too.” I laughed and looked down at myself.
“I got the makeup. Let’s went down then your mother can finish our costumes.” She held the costume makeup in her hands.
“Okay.” I answered
We picked up our bags for school and went down into the living room.
“You two look adorable.” My mum said to us.
“Thank you.” We both answered.
“Can you paint our faces, Mrs. Cooper?” Jean asked my mum.
“Sure. Let’s start with you Jean.” She said.
Jean sat down on a chair. My mum put red lipstick on her lips and some black eyeliner. Jean was ready. She stood up and my mum pointed at me.
“Now it’s your turn, Kyle.” My mum smiled at me and pointed me on the chair.
I was a little bit nervous, but it was spirit week. Who cares. I sat down and my mum started to paint my left eye with the black makeup entirely black. She painted my nose black, too, and some black spots on my face. She also painted a tongue under my lip to make it look like it was hanging out. After she was done, I stood up. Jean and I stood next to each other and my mother took some pictures. She showed them to us. We both had to laugh when we saw the picture.
“Okay you two, it’s time to go. The bus will be coming soon. See you in the afternoon.” Mum told us.
“See you later.” We both said to her.
We picked up our Lunch and put it in our school bags. Then we went out to the bus stop.

It was a very fun day at school. Everyone was dressed up and had a lot of fun. There were 3 other kids there who were also dressed up as dalmatians. We took a few pictures together and a few with Jean in the middle. We arrived back home at 2 pm. I opened the front door. We went into the kitchen, put our bags on the ground, and sat down. My mum was in the kitchen, too.
“Hey kids, how was your first spirit week day?” My mum wanted to know.
“That was funny.” Jean said with a smile.
“Oh yeah, it was.” I replied.
"Sounds good. We'll have dinner at 6 pm. Until then, you can do whatever you feel like. I don't need any help.“ My mum said.
“Thanks, mum.” I replied.
“Thanks, Mrs. Cooper.” Jean replied, too.
We got our bags and went upstairs to my room. When we arrived, we put our bags left next to the door. Jean turned directly to me.
"Okay. You know what's going to happen now, right little dalmatian?" She said to me and pointed behind me.
I looked behind me. She must have meant my TuG bag. I looked back at her.
"Sure, but let me go to the toilet first." I said to her.
“Sure. I will prepare everything when you’re away.” She replied.
I immediately went to the bathroom. I was very excited about what was going to happen. Every time Jean tied me up or we were tied up together it was a lot of fun. I used the toilet and went back to my room, still wearing my costume. When I entered my room, Jean stand in the middle of it.
"Good, you’re back. I got everything prepared. Please lie down on the mattress in front of me." She ordered me.
I did as she told me to do. I thought everything she needs was next to her on the ground. I could see 3 10-yard ropes, 1 25-yard rope, and a ballgag.
“Put your hands in the mittens and then behind your back.” She ordered me.
“For sure. I’m excited.” I replied with a smile.
“Like I thought.” She said smiling.
I did what she told me to do. She started to tie my hands with a 10-yard rope. First vertically, then between my hands. Then she tied my elbows together with the same rope. That means, there was no knot within reach of my hands. With another 10-yard rope, she tied my feet together. She picked up the last 10-yard rope and tied my knees together, too. Below and above. She tied every bond with the same technique. Jean helped me onto my knees. Then she took the 25-yard rope and tied it around my torso to secure my arms to my back. When she was done, she laid me on my stomach again. But she wasn't done yet. She pulled a small cable tie out of her pocket. She pulled my legs up and attached them to my bound hands to put me in a very strict hogtie. My feet were very close to my hands. It was very difficult to move around. Then she took off my socks and held them in front of me.
“Open wide, Kyle.” She said to me.
“No pleammmmhhhh.” I tried to say, but she pushed them in my mouth.
She put her hand over my mouth so I couldn't spit it out. She quickly picked up the ballgag and stuffed it in my mouth as well. She fastened it behind my back. My socks taste not very good, and with the ballgag in my mouth I couldn’t spit them out.
“Perfect. Now I got my little Dalmatian nicely tied up and gagged.” She smiled at me.
“MMMPPPHHH MMMPPHHH.” I tried to reply.
I was helplessly stuck and had no chance to escape. I was in her hands for at least three and a half hours until dinner. She knelt down at my feet and started tickling me. Her favorite way to torture me because she knows how ticklish I was on my feet. I tried to squirm, but it was kind of hard. I laughed into my gag. “MMPPPHH MMMPPPHHH” was all that came out.
She tickled me for at least 30 minutes before she stopped. Jean stood up and walked in front of me.
“I go to the bathroom. Stay here. It's not like you have a choice, haha.” She laughed while walking out of the room.
I looked at the clock on the wall next to the door. It was shortly after 3.
“Still 3 hours. what else has she planned?” I thought.
I tried to wiggle around a bit, but no chance. It was very hard to move because of the strict hogtie. After 15 minutes I heard Jean coming back. She opened the door. She was not wearing her costume anymore. She was wearing a T-Shirt and short jeans.
“This is more comfortable.” She said. "But you'll have still some time in your costume, little dalmatian." She smiled at me.
“MMMPPPHH MMPHH.” I tried to say and nodded with my head.
“Okay. You will have now some time on your own. You can try to escape, but I think there is no way out.” She said to me.
“MMPPPHH.” Was all came out.
Jean turned on the TV, turned on my PS3, and started to watch the movie “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”. I really liked this movie. She sat down next to me on the ground.
“Oh wait, I forgot something.” She picked up her phone from her bag and took some pictures of me. “We want to capture those special moments, don't we?” She laughed.
After taking a dozen pictures, she showed them to me. My face immediately turned red when I saw myself bound and gagged in a Dalmatian costume. But it was also kind of funny.
“Your mum told me, that she wants to make a photo album with all these kinds of photos for you.” Jean told me.
“My mother wanted to do what? A photo album where I’m tied up in or without costumes? I mean it was a nice idea, but if anyone would see this, it would be very embarrassing.” I thought.
I still have the photo album and it’s very big :D. And it's nice to remember that time. It was a beautiful present. Jean sat down next to me and we started watching the movie. the film lasts 2 hours 47 minutes. That means that we watch the movie until dinner. the perfect length.

Not much exciting happened during the movie. She sat down next to me on the ground and I turned my head so that I could see the movie. She put a pillow under my head so I would be more comfortable. When the half movie was over, she stood up, picked up a scissor from my TuG-bag, and cut the cable tie. It was a good feeling not longer to be in a hogtie. Then she sat down next to me again. Sometimes she would tickle me at my feet or the side of my stomach. Starting in the last 30 minutes of the movie, she put her legs on my back. I turned my head towards her and she just smiled. The rest of the film we then watched in peace to the end. Even if her legs disturbed a bit on my back. When the movie was over, it was 6 o'clock. Dinner time. I thought she would untie me now, but I was wrong.
"I will go and get the food for us." She said.
"MMMPPPH MMMPPHH MPPPPHH." I tried to answer.
"What's that? You think just because dinner is ready I'm going to untie you?" She asked with a smile.
"MMPPPHHH MMPPHH." I tried to say and nodded my head.
"haha, no. It's not that easy Kyle." She laughed and walked out of my room.
She went downstairs to get the food.
"Is she trying to feed me or what is she up to?" is what I was thinking.
A short time later she came back upstairs. she carefully opened the door with her elbow and walked in.
“I said that you can’t come downstairs because you’re tied up. Your parents were fine with that and put everything on a tray.” She said to me.
She placed the tray in front of me. On it were 2 plates with pasta and tomato sauce, 2 glasses of water, a small towel and cutlery but only for one person. She put a plate in front of me, lifted my head, and took the pillow away. She loosened the ball gag and I spit out the socks.
"They're finally out. They don’t taste well." I said. "Now what? Are you going to feed me? Because there's only one fork?" I asked Jean.
"No, you can eat by yourself. I mean, you have a mouth, don't you?" She replied.
"Wait, you're not going to untie me? You want me to eat like a dog?" I asked her, confused.
"Yeah, why not? You look like a dog, then you can eat like one." She laughed out loud.
"HAHA, very funny." I said annoyed.
"If you're not hungry, then I can gag you again now." She said and took the ball gag in her hand.
"WAIT, WAIT, PLEASE." I said loudly. "I'm hungry, but it’s kind of embarrassing."
"But who's going to see it? I mean, we're the only two here. Your parents are downstairs and your mom said your siblings aren't home. And as you know, I'm not going to say anything to anybody. No one will know anything about this." She said as she picked up her plate and the fork.
“…fine. I think I had no choice.” I said to her.
“You’re correct. Bon appetit.” She said smiling.
“Bon appetit.” I answered quietly.
We both started eating our noodles. It was very hard to eat like that, and it was also embarrassing. It didn't take long and Jean was done eating. I was maybe halfway done.
"Haha, you look so funny eating." She laughed out loud.
"Be quiet!" I said annoyed.
"Okay, okay. Don't be mad. I'll be quiet until you're done eating." She said.
I ate everything on my plate. My mouth and cheeks were full of tomato sauce.
"Here, let me help you with the glass." She said to me.
I lifted my head and she held the glass out for me to drink well. Then she picked up the small towel, dipped it a little in the glass, and cleaned my face.
"Now you look good again. The makeup is almost gone, but it doesn't matter." She said to me.
"Thank you." I said softly, still a little embarrassed.
"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. And you kept your costume clean. Well done." She laughed.
"Can you untie me now?" I asked her.
"Hmmm. Let me think about that for a moment." She told me.
"Come on, please. I'm tied up for ovmmmmppphhh." I was interrupted as Jean put the ballgag in my mouth again.
"I think you need some more time. Let me see what time it is. It's 6:30. Let's say another half hour, then I'll untie you.” She said.
“MMMPPPHH MMMPPPHH MMMMPPPHHH.” I started to protest.
She immediately started tickling my feet again. It was kind of annoying to be tickled again. I tried to roll around, but she sat down on my legs. Game over. No chance to squirm. I let Jean do as she wanted. I laughed loudly into my gag. She had no mercy. After some time I looked at the clock. 7:02. YES. The time is over.
“MMMPPPPHHHH MMMMMMPPPPHHHH MMMMPPPHHHHH.” I cried into my gag.
“What is, Kyle? Are you now enjoying it?” She laughed.
“MMMMPPPPH MMPPPPHHH.” I tried to say that the time is over and pointed to the clock with my head. Jean looked at the clock.
"Oh, time's up already? Oh well. A promise is a promise." She said to me.
Jean stood up and helped me to my feet. She started to untie the rope around my body. Then she untied the rope around my elbows and hands. While she untied my knees and feet, I took the ball gag out of my mouth.
"And did you have fun?" asked Jean to me.
“Most of the time, yes. But at dinner, I think you had more fun than me.” I replied.
“Yeah, I think so, too.” She said while smiling.
"But it's all right. I had a lot of fun today." I smiled back. "I'm going to the bathroom and get ready." I said to her.
I picked up my pajama and went into the bathroom. I changed out of the costume and looked in the mirror. My left eye was still black, but the rest of my face was clean. I washed my face and put on my pajama. I picked up the costume and went back to my room. Jean had also put on her pajama. She also grabbed the ropes back and took the dishes down to the kitchen. I put the costume back into the crate.
“Thanks for cleaning my room, Jean.” I said with a smile
“No problem, Kyle. Should we watch another movie?” Jean asked me.
“Yeah, good idea. Should we watch Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift? I love this movie.”
I asked her.
“Sounds good.” She answered.
I put the disc into my PS3. We sat down on the ground and watched the movie.

When the movie was over, it was already 9 pm. We sat there a little longer and talked about that day and the upcoming day. At 10 pm, my father came into my room.
"It's bedtime, kids. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night." He said to us with a smile.
"Good night." We said both at the same time.
I got up and lay down in my bed and Jean laid down on the mattress.
"Okay, I'm going to turn off the light. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Good night Jean." I said to her.
"Yeah, me too. Good night, Kyle." She replied.
I turned off the light. There was a light switch right above my bed.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 12 times in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great story [mention]Gil[/mention]. That's surely an interesting and fun week for Kyle. It's so cute when he realises that he has to eat as a dog :lol: It's also nice to see him experience that when he is tied up not everything is going to happen exactly like he wants it to happen e.g. when she gags him again while wanted to be untied already. It's a great first part. I'm curious if the other parts will be as great as this one.

You also did a good job on the writing itself. You improved a lot. This time your really took your time writing your story and correcting mistakes before you published it. Good job ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent story you have there.
bbaer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbaer »

Oh, cozy costumes and nice bondage... Who would not having enjoyed Jean's treatments?
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thank you guys for you positive comments :)
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Awesome story! Wish I had a friend like Jean.
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Corn Boy wrote: 2 years ago Awesome story! Wish I had a friend like Jean.
<thank you for the comment. Yeah, I wished that, too. :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Hey everyone. Thank you for your positive comments. Here is the next part :)

Part 2

BRRRRR BRRRRR, BRRRRR BRRRRR. It was 6:30 on Tuesday morning. I turned off my alarm clock and sat up.
"Good morning, Jean." I said.
"Good morning, Kyle." she replied.
"Are you ready for day two of spirit week?", I asked her.
"Sure I am." She replied with a smile. "You remember the deal, right?" she asked me.
"Yes. We pick out the costume for the other person." I replied.
"Good, then let's go." She said.
We both got up and went to the box. I opened it.
"You can start, Kyle." She said to me.
"Okay." I replied.
I searched for a little while. Then I found one and took it out.
"Here, I think this looks good on you. " I smiled at her.
It was a frog costume like this one: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... tume-1.jpg
It was a green jumpsuit with attached finger gloves, foot covers, and a hood with eyes on top.
"HAHA. Okay, sounds good. Now it's my turn." She laughed.
After a little while, she found something and pulled it out.
"Here, this is for you." She smiled at me and held out the costume.
It was a white bunny costume like this: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... ostume.jpg
A white jumpsuit with attached mittens, foot covers, and a hood with ears on top.
"I don't know why, but I thought you would pick that one." I smiled at her.
"Haha, I know what's good for you." She said and smiled.
"I hope so." I laughed. "You can change here in the bathroom. I'll go downstairs to my parent's bathroom. Let us meet in the kitchen, when we're done." I said to her.
"Sounds like a good plan." She replied.
We got our clothes and costumes and went into the bathroom. I changed out of my pajamas, brushed my teeth, and put on a pair of underpants, socks, a black t-shirt, and sweatpants. Over that, I put on the jumpsuit. I picked up the foot covers and hoodie and went down to the kitchen. My mom was already there, but Jean wasn't yet.
"Nice costume. Is that a bunny?" She asked me with a smile.
"Yes, it is. We picked out each other's costumes." I explained to her.
"And what did you pick out for Jean?" Mum asked.
At that moment we heard Jean coming downstairs. She was wearing the green overalls and the foot covers and the hood in her hand."
"Ah, I see. A frog costume. Good choice, you two." She smiled again.
"Thank you, Mrs. Cooper." Jean said.
"Okay, do you want me to get your costumes ready like yesterday?" My Mum asked.
"Yes, please." We both replied.
"Okay. Then Jean comes first." Said my mom and pointed to the chair in front of her.
Jean sat down and my mother painted her cheeks green. Simple as that.
"That's it. Now you, Kyle." My mother said smiling.
Jean got up and I sat down on the chair. She painted my nose black and some whiskers on my cheeks. Just like the picture.
"Perfect. Now you're both done." My mum said.
We both put on our shoes and put our foot covers over them. Then we put on the hood and went back to the kitchen.
"Very cute you two. Let's take some pictures." She smiled.
We stood next to each other and mom took some pictures. When she was done, she showed us the pictures. After that, we went upstairs to get our bags. Then we left the house and went to the bus stop.

Nothing exciting happened at school. It was a great, fun day. Everyone was dressed up and having fun. I don't think there was an animal that wasn't represented. At 2 pm we were back home. We put our backpacks down in the entryway, took off our shoes, and went into the kitchen. My mother was not there. There was a note on the kitchen table. The note said that my mother had gone into town with my grandmother to run errands and then go out to dinner. She wouldn't be back until 8:00. We were supposed to have pizza defrosted in case we were hungry.
"My mom will be back after 8 pm. She's out with my grandma. If we're hungry, there are still pizzas in the freezer." I said to Jean.
"Sounds good. Should we go to your room and change?" She asked me.
"Yes, that's a good idea." I replied.
We took the foot covers from our shoes and our backpacks and went upstairs to my room.
When we arrived, we put the bags aside.
"Can I go to the bathroom first to change?" Jean asked me.
"Sure, I was just going to do something on the laptop anyway." I replied.
Jean left the room and went into the bathroom. I took out my laptop, put on my headphones, listened to some music, and sorted through my files. It was getting to be time for that. After half an hour I was done and Jean was still not back. I hadn't changed yet, so I was still in my costume.
"Why is Jean taking so long to change?" I thought.
I put the laptop aside and left the room to look for Jean. I went to the bathroom and knocked.
"Jean, is everything okay with you? You were immmmppphhh." Someone stood behind me and covered my mouth with their hand. With my other arm I was pressed against the person's body
"You're pretty loud. We should change that." It was a familiar voice. It was my brother Steve. I didn't expect him to be home yet.
"You look cute, little brother. You should wear it more often." He said.
"MMMMPPPHH?" I tried to reply.
"Come, we'll go to my room. I want to show you something." He told me.
We went into Steve's room. There was Jean. She was lying on the floor in the middle of Steve's room. She was still fully costumed. Next to her was a roll of plastic wrap (about half used) and two rolls of clear tape (one was empty). Jean was mummified from her feet to her neck. I first suspected a layer of plastic wrap and then duct tape. To gag her, duct tape was wrapped around her head with her hood still on.
"MMMPPHH MMMPPH." Jean started to say something when she saw me. However, because of the gag, nothing could be understood.
"I heard you guys had a lot of fun yesterday. I thought I'd join in." He said with a smile.
I tried to break free, but Steve was much stronger than me and I had no chance.
"Kyle, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Jean decided to do it the easy way. For the hard way, I would take a lot more stuff out of your TuG bag." He said to me.
I thought about it for a moment, but I concluded that I had no chance of getting away from Steve. He was too strong.
"ESSEHH WAHHY." I tried to say easy way.
"Again, please?" He took his hand from my mouth.
"I said I'd take the easy way." I replied.
"Good choice, little brother. But first, go to the bathroom so she doesn't get in our way." He urged me to do so.
I nodded my head. I went into the bathroom and used the toilet. Steve followed me so I couldn't get away.
When I was done, we went back to his room.
"Take your socks off, please, Kyle." He ordered me to do it.
I took them off and handed them to him.
"Good, stand up straight and put your arms by your sides." He ordered me.
I did as he commanded. He picked up the plastic wrap from the floor.
"So the costume won't be damaged by the tape." He said.
He started at my shoulders and wrapped the roll around my body, down to my feet, and back up until the roll was almost gone. Steve left a small piece. He put the roll down and picked up the tape. He now did that himself with the roll of tape. He wrapped it around the plastic wrap. This way it got tighter and tighter. He also left a little bit on the roll. Now I was mummified from my shoulders to my feet, like Jean.
"Perfect. Now the gag." Steve said.
He picked up the socks and the plastic wrap.
"Open wide." He told me what to do.
I knew what was coming now. I wasn't happy about it, because I know how bad socks can taste.
"No, please. Not agmmmppphh." He stuffed them in my mouth and immediately wrapped the rest of the plastic wrap around my head with the hood still on. Then he took the tape again and wrapped the rest around the plastic wrap. Both at least a dozen times. When he was done, he laid me on the floor next to Jean. She watched the whole time.
"Perfect. You both look good." He laughed.
Of course, he also knew about Mom's photo album idea and took a few pictures of us. Then he put his phone away and knelt.
"Okay. Let's make a bet. I'll give you two hours to escape. If you make it, I'll let you tie me up until Mom gets back. Of course, if you don't make it, you stay tied up until then. Are you with me?" He asked us.
We looked at each other and then back at Steve.
"MMMPPHH." We both nodded our heads.
Of course, we took the bet. I mean, we were tied either way. There was nothing we could do but win. It would be fun to tie up my brother.
"Alright, it's three o'clock now. I'll be nice enough to put a pair of scissors here by the door. I'll go downstairs and watch TV in peace. When the time is up, I'll come back up to check on you. If you manage to escape, which I don't think you will, just come down to me." He explained.
He stood up and put the scissors next to the door.
"Okay. If you understand everything, speak into your gag for a moment and nod your head." He commanded.
"MMPHHH." We both nodded.
"Perfect. Your time begins... NOW. Have fun." He said and left the room.

There we laid on the ground. Mummified in our costumes. Now we had 2 hours to escape. The cocoon of plastic wrap and duct tape was very tight. It was very difficult to move. Since I was closer to the scissors, I tried to get over there. I tried to roll. In the beginning, it was very hard, but after a short time, it worked. I looked over at Jean. She was trying to free herself with physical strength. She wriggled as hard as she could. I continued to concentrate on reaching the scissors. After some time I managed to reach the scissors. Now the only question was how I would manage to use them since my arms were attached to my sides. Now I also tried to get my hands through the cocoon with my body strength. But that's when I realized how tight it was. When I looked back at Jean, she was just lying there quietly.
"Has she given up yet or is she just taking a little break?" I thought.
I concentrated on myself again. I kept trying to get through the cocoon somehow. The more I started to struggle, the warmer it got inside. I slowly started to sweat. Now I understood why Jean had stopped fighting the cocoon. Fortunately, there was a clock on the wall, like mine. So I could always see how much time we had left. I looked at it and noticed that half an hour had already passed. I also took a short break, because it was getting very warm.
"MMPPPHH MMMPPHHH." I tried to call after Jean.
"MMMPPPHH MMMPPHH MMMPPHH." She looked at me and tried to reply.
It was hard to talk to each other while we were gagged. I just wanted to know if she was okay. She confirmed that by responding to me.
I stayed like that for a while. Half an hour later I tried again to fight against the cocoon. But after 15 minutes, I let it go. Jean didn't even try to fight against it anymore.
"MMMPPHH MPPHH." She tried to get my attention.
I looked at her and she shook her head. I knew what she wanted to say. There's no point in fighting it. My brother did a very good job. We had to admit defeat. I rolled back over to her until I was right next to her again. We spent the rest of the time side by side looking at the ceiling.

When the two hours were up, Steve came back to his room. He came in and looked at us.
"You're still lying there the way I left you. Did you even try to escape?" Steve asked us.
"MMPH MMMPPHH." We nodded our heads.
"Too bad, must have been a little too hard for you guys." He laughed. "Okay. What do you want me to do with you guys now?" He thought out loud.
For a few minutes, there was complete silence. We waited to see what he would come up with.
"I think tickling is always a good idea. What do you guys think?" He asked us.
"MMPPHH." Jean nodded.
"MMMMPPPPHHH MMMPPPPHH." I shook my head.
"Please, not again. Yesterday was bad enough. He knows exactly how ticklish I am." I thought.
"Since Jean likes this idea and Kyle is very ticklish anyway, why don't we start with this?" He smiled at us.
He sat down on the floor where our feet were. He started tickling us. We were both fidgeting wildly. Jean was having fun, while I hated it. Everyone always had a lot of fun tickling me. I started crying with laughter. Whenever I looked over at Jean, I thought she was enjoying it more and more. Unlike me. I hated it the longer this ordeal went on. After he finally stopped, I was able to slowly calm down. Steve did this for a full hour. At 6 pm he got up and opened the door.
"I'm going to the kitchen to put the pizzas in the oven. I'll get you guys downstairs in a short time when everything is ready. Don't run away." He laughed and closed the door. I heard him going downstairs. So we were alone again. Mummified and gagged. Being tickled for so long and two days in a row was exhausting and I felt myself getting tired. I closed my eyes and tried to rest. But after a short time, I heard steps again. The door opened and my brother came in.
"While the pizzas are still in the oven, I'll take you downstairs. First Jean, then you Kyle." He told us.
He walked over to Jean, picked her up off the floor, and went downstairs with her. After about 5 minutes he came back and took me with him. When we got to the kitchen, I saw Jean tied to a chair with one of my ropes around her torso. Next to her sat Emily. She was home by now too. Steve sat me down next to Jean and tied me to the chair as well. On my right side was one chair for Steve.
"You two look cute." Emily smiled at us.
"MPPPH MMMPPHH." We tried to say something.
"The pizzas are ready. Emily, are you untying the gags?" Steve asked Emily.
"Sure." She replied.
Emily went to a drawer and took out a pair of scissors. She untied Jean's gag first and then mine. We immediately spit out the socks.
"Even after three hours, they don't taste any better than before," I said ironically. "And thank you for the compliment, Emily."
"You're welcome, little bunny." She smiled back.
My brother took the ham pizzas out of the oven and put a plate and a glass of lemonade in front of each of us. He sat down next to me.
"Okay. Since you are unfortunately not able to eat on your own, I will feed you Kyle and Emily will feed Jean." He told us.
"So I'm starting to feel like it's becoming a tradition that I get fed when I'm tied up." I laughed.
"I think so, too. Or eating without hands" Jean laughed as well.
"Don't remind me." I said sheepishly as my face turned red.
"Okay, let's eat now. Enjoy your meal." said Emily.
We started to eat. She held out a slice of pizza and we took a bite. Now and then we drank some lemonade. When we were done, Steve put the dishes in the dishwasher and Emily went upstairs. Steve sat down next to me again.
"Okay. We have an hour and a half until Mum gets here. Just like we agreed. I'll carry you into the living room and the four of us can watch TV the rest of the time." He said to us.
"Sounds good." I replied and Jean nodded.
"Good, then you start, Kyle." He said to me.
He lifted me with the chair and carried me into the living room, next to the sofa.
Then he got Jean and sat her next to me. At that moment, Emily came downstairs. She was holding the two ballgags. They must have arranged this beforehand.
"You are not to disturb us while we watch TV, of course," Emily said.
She gagged us both with the ballgags. Thankfully without the socks. Emily and Steve sat down on the sofa and he turned on the TV. We started watching "How I met your mother." We watched the show in a very relaxed way. It was nice to just be tied up without being tickled or similar torment.

Time flew by and we heard the front door open.
"I'M BACK!" It was our mum.
"We're all in the living room." Steve replied.
Mum came into the room and saw us.
"Is this becoming a tradition around here, you guys being tied up when I'm not around?" She asked laughing.
"MMPPPHH MMMMPPHH." We tried to answer.
"Don't worry about it, Mum. They had fun and so did we. It was a fun day. We had dinner, too. So it's all good." declared Steve.
"Is that true, Jean and Kyle?" Mum asked us.
"MMPPH." We nodded.
"Okay, that's fine then. But now let's go. It's a little after 8. That's enough. I'm guessing you guys have probably been tied up since 3 or 4 pm anyway. Right?" She asked again.
"MMMPPPHH." We nodded again.
"Haha, like I said." Mum smiled.
My Mum went into the kitchen to get two pairs of scissors. She came back and handed them to Steve and Jean. They took out our gags and started cutting our cocoons. This took about 5 minutes. When we were free, we stretched. Being mummified like that was pretty exhausting. Emily and Steve took away the tape and chairs.
"I'm really tired." I said.
"Yeah, me too." Jean replied.
"But you had a lot of fun, didn't you?" asked Steve with a smile. "I mean, I had a lot of fun."
"Yes, we did, if also unexpectedly. Except for the tickling. You know exactly how I hate that." I said, a little annoyed.
"Oh come on. That's part of it, isn't it? Otherwise, it would be boring. And that's the way it is when you're tied up. You're in each other's hands." He said with a smile.
"Yeah, I know. Still, I hate being tickled. But it was still a great day." I replied.
Everyone nodded.
"Should we go upstairs and change and then go to your room, Kyle?" Jean asked me. "I'm pretty tired."
"Yeah, good idea. We’ll see you tomorrow then." I said to them.
"Good night." Steve and Emily replied.
"I'll check on you guys before bed." My Mum said to us.
I picked up the ropes and the ballgags. We walked upstairs to my room. I put the ropes and the ballgags back into my TuG-Bag. We got our pajamas and went into the same bathrooms as in the morning. I changed out of my costume and put on the pajama. I washed my face since the makeup was still on it.
Then I went back to my room. Jean was already there, lying on the mattress. I put the costume in the crate and lay down on my bed. We talked for a while. When I looked at the clock, it was a little after 9:00.
"Okay, Kyle. I'm tired and I want to go to sleep. Good night." said Jean to me.
"Yes. I'm tired too. Good night Jean. I'll see you tomorrow." I replied.
I was very excited about the next day. After a short time, I had fallen asleep.

The End

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I suspect Kyle should better get used to getting tickled. It seems like Steve, Emily and his mom enjoy it too much to stop it :lol:

Nice part ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago I suspect Kyle should better get used to getting tickled. It seems like Steve, Emily and his mom enjoy it too much to stop it :lol:

Nice part ;)
Thank you :). Yes, i think so, too. Especially since he said it in front of everyone :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good so far. Looking forward to the next three days
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

harveygasson wrote: 2 years ago Very good so far. Looking forward to the next three days
Thank you :). At least the wait for the third part has an end :D.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Hey. Here is the third Part. I hope you will enjoy it 😊.

Part 3 (inspired by Corn Boy:https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... le&u=32540)

BRRRRR BRRRRR, BRRRRR BRRRRR. 6:30 Wednesday morning. I was about to turn over to turn off the alarm clock when it was already off a moment later. I turned around and Jean was standing in front of my bed. She was already fully dressed. She was wearing her police officer costume: https://partycity5.scene7.com/is/image/ ... 43?wid=400.
"Come on, get up, Kyle. Time to get ready." Jean said.
"Why are you up so early?" I asked, still half asleep.
"Well, we went to bed early. And when I woke up, it was six o'clock and I was getting ready. So here, it's your turn." She said with a smile.
She carefully threw the costume in front of me that I was to wear today. It was the prisoner costume I had already worn to Jean's sister's birthday party: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... 2-main.jpg.
"That's right, today is duo day." I said.
"Yes, as agreed." She smiled.
"Good, then I'll go change." I told her.
"YIPPIE!" She laughed out loud.
She was very happy, you could tell. I had promised her something too. We agreed that if we went as cop and prisoner on duo day, then she could tie me up, but in such a way that it would look natural like it was part of the costume. So I grabbed the costume and my clothes and went to the bathroom. When I got there, I took off my pajamas and put on my regular clothes: Underwear, a white t-shirt, blue shorts, and stockings. Then I put on the prisoner costume and the cap. After that, I went back to my room.
"Perfect, my prisoner." She said with a smile. She was already holding my hand and ankle cuffs in her hands. "Then let's complete your costume."
She walked up to me and tied the ankle cuffs around my feet. She didn't make them too tight so it wouldn't hurt.
"Okay, put your hands out in front of you." She told me to do me.
I did as she said. She fastened the handcuffs around my wrists. Just tight enough that it didn't hurt, like with the ankle cuffs.
"Very nice. Almost done." she said.
"Almost? You're not going to gag me, are you?" I asked a little anxiously.
"Nice idea, but no. Please stay standing like that. And don't turn around," she replied.
I heard her rummaging in her bag, after a short while she came back to me.
She fastened it metallically around my thumbs so that I could not move them. I opened my eyes and looked down at my hands.
"What's that? Looks like Handcuffs for my thumbs? Where did you get those?" I asked her.
"That's right. They're just called thumb cuffs. Your dad helped me order them on Sunday when I was downstairs. They are yours. Your Dad paid for them." she replied with a smile.
"Ah, that's why you were downstairs. And thank you." I said smiling.
"No problem." she replied, "Okay, let's go downstairs."
"Alright, it'll take a little while with the ankle cuffs though." I said.
"We can handle that. I’ll help you if you need it" she winked at me.
Jean took the keys, attached them to her keychain, and pocketed them. Jean took our backpacks and then we went downstairs to the kitchen. Jean helped me a little so I wouldn't fall. When we came into the kitchen, my mom was there, as usual. Since my dad was on late duty, he was still sleeping, as he had been the last few days, since he always had to work until 10 pm.
"Okay, you guys have outdone yourselves." My Mum Laughed.
"Thank you, Mrs. Cooper." Jean smiled back.
"Are you going to be tied up like that all day, Kyle? Is that even comfortable?" Mum asked me.
"Yes, I will. I promised Jean that I would. And yes. We made sure nothing was too tight or would interfere." I replied.
"Well, that's fine then. You're very early. Do you want to eat something after I take the pictures?" My Mum asked us.
"Yes." We both answered.
"Okay. I'll make you some cornflakes. But first, please stand next to each other." She smiled.
We did as she said. Jean held my upper arm as if to take me to my cell. My mother took a few pictures and prepared a bowl of cereal for everyone. We sat down and Jean opened my thumb restraints so I wouldn't need help eating (it was the first time that week I was able to eat on my own hands at home). My mother placed the bowls in front of us. At first, it was a little difficult to eat with the handcuffs on, which amused Jean and my mother, as I could see in their faces. But after a few minutes, I got the hang of it. After we were done, my mother took our bowls and rinsed them.
"Okay kids, you need to go now. Have fun at school and make sure our prisoner doesn't escape, Jean." my mother smiled.
"Don't worry, he won't." Jean laughed back.
"Yeah, yeah. Kyle in Distress." I added with a smile.
We went to the front door. Jean unlocked my handcuffs and gave me my backpack. I put on my shoes and then my backpack. After that Jean immediately tightened both cuffs.
“We don't want you to have more freedom than necessary.” She said smiling.
I just smiled back.
"I'll see you later." Mum said.
"See you later." We both replied.
We went out to the bus stop and drove to school.

When we arrived at the school, it was easy to see who had dressed up with whom. Jean and I were the eye-catcher for the whole school. I mean, not everyone was tied up with hand-, leg-, and thumb cuffs during Spirit Week. Some wanted to have their picture taken with us, which of course we allowed. We had a lot of fun. Especially Jean, because she didn't take my cuffs off once until lunchtime, except to put my backpack down. At lunchtime, we went to the cafeteria. Jean was carrying both backpacks. When we got there, I sat down at a table and Jean put our bags down next to me. She went and got our food. I couldn't carry it very well because of my cuffs. When she came back, she had two friends of ours with her who were also in our class. Peter and Andrew. Andrew was my best friend after Jean (he will be in some other stories 😊). They were dressed as black ninjas. Jean sat down next to me and put my tray in front of me. Peter and Andrew sat down with us. Jean took out the keychain unlocked my thumb cuffs, but not the handcuffs.
"Awesome costumes, you two." Andrew said with a smile.
"Thanks, you guys too." Jean replied, also smiling.
"Don't all those cuffs hurt, Kyle?" Peter wanted to know.
"No. They're tight but loose enough that they don't wiggle or hurt me." I replied.
"Where did you get that idea?" Andrew wanted to know.
"It was my idea. My sister had a costume birthday party and she was dressed up like me. That's when I got the idea when I saw there would be a Duo Day. And Kyle was cool with it, with everything, as you can see." Jean explained with a smile.
"Really?", Peter wanted to know.
"Sure. I thought it was a fun idea, so why not?", I replied with a laugh. "Let's eat first, I mean before the food gets cold."
"Yeah, good idea," Andrew said.
It was Soup day. We started eating, and I saw Peter and Andrew also amused as I tried to eat my soup handcuffed. But I managed quite well, thanks to the bowl of cereal this morning. A short time later, we had all eaten.
"I didn't think eating with handcuffs would work so well, Kyle." Andrew said curiously.
"I already worked out with a bowl of cereal this morning." I replied with a laugh.
"Are these all real cuffs? And are they yours, Kyle?" Andrew wanted to know.
"Yes, they are all real, and yes, they are mine." I replied.
"Wow, great," Andrew said. I could see he was very fascinated and interested.
Jean took the thumb cuffs and tightened them again.
"Haha, Kyle barely has no time without the cuffs." Andrew laughed.
"No. My prisoner, no freedom." Jean replied laughing.
"Didn't expect anything else either." I said with a smile.
Andrew and Peter took the trays of food away and we waited for them. When they returned, we took a few more pictures and left the cafeteria. The rest of the school day went normally, like the other days.

At 2 o'clock we were back home. We went into the house and took off our shoes. Jean helped me.
"We're here!" I called loudly to know if anyone was home.
"In the living room." My Mum shouted.
We went into the living room. Mum was watching one of her favorite shows.
"And did you both had a nice day at school?" My Mum asked.
"Yes, we did." we both answered.
"And how is our prisoner? Did you have the cuffs on the whole time, without a break?" she asked smiling.
"All good. Yes, I had. But they don't hurt. Jean always took good care of me." I replied.
"Very well," my mother said. "Dinner is ready at 6 o'clock again. Your Dad will be here then, too. He only has a short meeting today."
"Great. We'll go to my room. See you later, Mum." I replied smiling.
"See you later." my mother said.
We walked up the stairs to my room. She untied my hand and thumb cuffs, we put the backpacks back in the corner, and I went to the toilet. When I came back, Jean immediately forced my arms behind my back and was putting the cuffs back on me.
"Forgotten? You're my prisoner today and that's not going to change." Jean laughed.
"Yes I know, I didn't expect anything else eimmmpppphhh." I tried to reply but Jean quickly put the ball gag in my mouth and made it tight.
"Perfect. Now it's time to be quiet, my prisoner." She winked at me.
"At least this time without socks." I thought to myself.
"Okay. Then lie down on your bed. On your stomach, please." she ordered me to do.
I walked over to my bed and did as she instructed. She rummaged in my TuG-bag in the meantime and quickly found what she was looking for. She came back to me and took the chain of the ankle cuffs and pulled it to the chain of the handcuffs. She connected both chains with a short cable tie. Then she took off my socks and brought my feet together so that my toes were side by side. Then she tied my toes together with another short cable tie. Now I was tied in a tight hogtie. I tried to move, but it was very difficult. Jean looked at it for a moment.
"Okay, you're moving too much. We don't want you to fall out of your bed." Jean said.
She went to the bag and rummaged again. when she had everything, she started tying a rope around my left knee. above and below. She pulled the rope tight and tied the rest around the lower left bedpost. She did the same with my right leg and the lower right bedpost. Then she tied the ropes around my knees with a large cable tie as tight as she could. When she was done, she tied one rope above my right elbow and tied the rest around the right top bedpost. She did the same with my left elbow and the left upper bedpost. Then she took a large cable tie and tied my elbows together at the top. This left me with zero freedom of movement. I was unable to move. She reached a new tie-up level. Now she held something black in front of my eyes. It was one of the sleeping masks.
"MMPPPHHH MMMPPPPHH." I tried to say something and shook my head.
"HAHA, not a chance my prisoner." She replied laughing.
She put the sleep mask around my eyes. It went completely black.
"MMMMPPPPPPPHHHH MMMMPPPPHHH." I cried.
"The sleep mask is doing a good job. And if you don't be quiet, I still have your socks for you here." She said.
I immediately stopped to make any noises.
"Good prisoner. Okay, now it's time for some photos again." She said.
I heard her walking around the room taking pictures. Then she sat down next to me on the bed.
"A little tip for next time, Kyle. Never say what you don't like in front of everyone when you're tied up. Rookie mistake." Said Jean.
I knew exactly what she meant and guessed what was about to happen. And then she started tickling my feet. I tried to get free, of course, but since I was tied to my bed, I had no chance. She was tickling my feet and the side of my stomach. It was hard to figure out how long she tickled me since I was blindfolded. She tickled me until I started to scream with laughter. After what felt like an eternity, she stopped. I was very happy about that.
"Okay, Kyle. I think that's enough for now. I hope you've learned your lesson about not saying things like that lightly." She said. I could hear her smiling.
"MMPPHH MMPPHH." I nodded my head.
"Alright, I'll leave you alone in your cell for a while. I'll change and then go downstairs for a bit. Have fun, my prisoner." She added.
"MMPPPHHH." That was all I could say.
"It's only four o'clock by the way." She said to me.
"Gross. She tickled me for over 90 minutes." I thought to myself.
"Okay, have fun." She said, picked up her stuff, and left the room.

There I was. Tied up in hogtie to my bed with my cuffs, ropes, and cable ties in my prisoner costume. There was nothing I could do. Escaping and moving were pointless. I could only move my head. I tried to make myself as comfortable as possible, which was difficult. Slowly the cuffs began to hurt. Since there was nothing I could do, I began to relax and enjoy my situation. I was already thinking about the next few days. I was already looking forward to it. I had been tied up for almost 10 hours straight now. I don't know how, but I managed to fall asleep. The tickling was making me pretty exhausted. After a while, I woke up. I noticed a hand touching my back and I heard a voice.
"Did you sleep well?" It was Jean.
"mmmppphh." I nodded my head.
"I told you he fell asleep like that." Jean grinned.
"MMPPPHHH?" I wondered who else was there.
My face turned slightly red. I hoped it was just my siblings or my mom.
"Wait, I'll take your blindfold off." She added.
She did as she said. The blindfold disappeared and my eyes had to get used to the brightness. In my room stood my mother, my brother, my sister and also my Dad. They were all gathered together.
"Haha, you're right, Jean. Our little prisoner had no chance to escape from his cell." My Dad laughed.
"Well done, Jean." My Brother Added with a smile.
"MMMMPPHHH." I tried to say something.
"Wait, I'll take your gag out." Jean said.
She loosened the gag and I spit it out.
"Finally. My jaw was starting to hurt." I said. "What are you all doing here? What time is it anyway?" I asked.
"It's a little after six. Jean said you were asleep. She checked on you from time to time. We wanted to see for ourselves." My mother smiled.
"I'm going to untie you now." Jean added.
"Sounds good to me." I replied.
"Do you need some help, Jean?" My Dad wanted to know.
"No, all good." Jean replied.
My parents and siblings went downstairs and Jean started to untie the ropes and cut the cable ties. Then she opened the wrist and thumb cuffs. I sat up and stretched once. I thought I was free now, but I was wrong. She quickly put the handcuffs back on me.
"What are you doing? I thought you were going to free me?" Jean asked.
"No. You are still my prisoner for the whole day." She said with a smile.
"Oh come on. That's not fair." I tried to convince her.
"I don't think you have any say in the matter, unfortunately." She said with a smile.
"But..." I was directly interrupted.
"If you argue any further now, the gag goes right back in." She said strictly.
I said no more and accepted my fate. She put the thumb cuffs in her pants pocket and we went downstairs to the kitchen. When we got there, no one was surprised to see that I was still tied up and wearing my costume. I guess they know about our agreement. We sat down at the table and had dinner. We had steak with potatoes and salad. By now I was getting proficient at eating with handcuffs. Afterward, we all went into the living room and watched TV.
"Oh, I almost forgot." Jean said, turning to me.
She took the thumb cuffs out of her pocket and put them on me.
"And did the thumb cuffs do their job today?" My Dad wanted to know.
"You bet they did. Thank you again, Mr. Cooper." Jean said with a smile.
"No problem, Jean." He smiled back.

We sat there for about 2 hours watching a movie together, and by the time it was over, it was a little after 9 o'clock.
"Okay. We're going upstairs to Kyle's room. Come on, prisoner." said Jean.
"Can't you just say Kyle?" I asked her.
"No, it's funnier this way." Jean laughed.
"I'll be right up to say good night." My Dad said to us.
"I'll see you in a bit." Jean replied.
We walked up the stairs to my room. When we arrived, I sat down on my bed and Jean sat down on her mattress.
"I had a good time today then. What about you Kyle?" Jean asked with a smile.
"Yes, I enjoyed it, even though it got tiring towards the end. But I knew you liked it." I replied.
"Okay, I release you now, my prisoner." She said.
She took the keyring out of her pocket and unlocked all the cuffs.
"It feels good to finally be free again. Being tied up all day was great, but also exhausting." I said to her.
"I'll take your word for it. It won't be the last time." She winked at me.
"I'm excited." I replied with a smile.
I wonder what was on her mind now. I would find out soon enough. I grabbed my pajamas and headed to the bathroom. I changed, showered and brushed my teeth. Then I went back to my room. Jean was already changed and lying on the mattress. I put the costume back in the crate and lay down in my bed. We talked some more until my Dad came in.
"Okay, it's 10 o'clock. Good night you two." My Dad with a smile.
"Good night." Both of us said.
He closed the door again and I turned off the light.
"Good night, Jean." I said.
"Good night, Kyle. It was really fun today. Thanks." She said back to me.
"No problem, anytime again." I replied.
"Like I said before, I'll take your word for that." She laughed.
"Very well." I answered
Then we both fell asleep after a short while.

The End

Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great new part. I like the idea how he was tied to his bed. Jean surely has a slightly cruel tendency sometimes, tickling poor Kyle that long :lol: She definitely enjoys having all control, reminding him permanently that he has no say in the matter.

I like that part and it's well written. I hope the next part is coming soon.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Great new part. I like the idea how he was tied to his bed. Jean surely has a slightly cruel tendency sometimes, tickling poor Kyle that long :lol: She definitely enjoys having all control, reminding him permanently that he has no say in the matter.

I like that part and it's well written. I hope the next part is coming soon.
Thanks again :) Yes, when she ties him up, she likes it :D.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great work as always
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

harveygasson wrote: 2 years ago Really great work as always
Thank you.I always try to do my best. :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Hey everyone. Here is the fourth part of this story. I hope you will enjoy it 😊.

Part 4

BRRRRR BRRRRR, BRRRRR BRRRRR. Like every morning at 6:30. I was still a little tired from yesterday. But it was okay. At least now I wouldn't be tied up all the time like yesterday, even though that was great. Jean was still sleeping. I sat up, stretched, and went to Jean to wake her up.
"Hey, wake up, it's time to get up." I said to her.
"AAAHHOOAAHH, morning Kyle." She said yawning.
"Sleep well?" I asked.
"Too short, but good." Jean replied.
"Yeah, me too." I said smiling.
Jean sat up.
"Okay, shall we get ready?" She asked me.
"Sure." I replied.
She got up, went to her bag, and rummaged around in it. I went to my crate and searched through it as well. Each of us had the other's costume. Today was the gender swap day at school. I found the costume and took it out. Jean found it too and took it out of her bag. We stood in front of each other. I was holding a prince costume for her like this, but only for kids: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... e-main.jpg
She held her princess costume from last year for me like this, but only for kids, too: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... incess.jpg
"Well, let's go change. I think it will take longer to change today." She said with a big smile. I know she meant me.
"Yeah, I have a bad feeling about this. I'll see you in the kitchen in a bit." I replied.
We switched costumes, I got my stuff and my backpack and we all went to the same bathroom as the last few days. Her here on this floor and me downstairs at my parents. When I arrived, I brushed my teeth and took off my pajamas. Then I put on my underwear, socks, a white t-shirt, and blue sweatpants. Then I held the dress in front of me.
"So, here we go." I thought.
I put it on and zipped it up. The zipper was on the backside. It fit very well. Then I took the crown and put it on my head. I looked in the mirror. I had to stifle a laugh. I left the bathroom and went down to the kitchen. My mother was already there, and Jean was there, too. She was already finished. Her hair was styled back as best it could be.
"OHHHH, HOW CUTE." Said my mom out loud.
"Thank you." said I as my face turned red.
"You have nothing to be ashamed of. A lot of people will look like that today." Jean said, trying to calm me down.
"I know." I replied.
"Okay, come here then Kyle. I'll get your outfit ready." She said and pointed to the chair in front of her, just like the last few times. I knew what was coming now. I sat down. She stood in front of me with red lipstick and started to paint my lips. When she was done with that, she took eyeliner and went to work on my eyelashes. After that, she made me up with pink eye shadow, as she told me. I didn't know what it was, but I quickly figured it out when she told me to close my eyes and put my makeup under my eyebrows. In the end, she painted my fingernails pink, matching the costume.
"Perfect. Done." She said with a smile. “With this, you can easily wash the makeup off your face after school today without needing any help. I'll take it upstairs to your bathroom." She held the makeup remover in her hand.
I stood up and walked to the mirror in the hallway. When I saw myself, I had to start laughing. I looked embarrassed, but kind of cute at the same time.
"You look adorable, Kyle." Jean said with a smile.
"Thanks, but it feels kind of weird." I replied.
"You look cute, son. Come here and I'll take some pictures." My Mum said.
We stood next to each other and my mom took pictures of us once again. Afterward, she showed them to us and we both laughed.
"Okay. Well, have a good time at school. See you later." My Mum said to us.
"Yeah, see you later" Both of us answered.
We went into the hallway, put on our shoes, put on our backpacks, and left the house.

When we arrived at the school, many boys were dressed up as princesses. So my nervousness subsided very quickly. Andrew was wearing a green dress, without makeup:
He waved and came over to us.
"You guys look good." He said and smiled.
"You too, Andrew." I replied, smiling as well.
"And were you tied up for long yesterday?" Andrew wanted to know.
You could saw on his face, that he was very interested.
"Yes, an hour just before bedtime." I replied.
"Haha, awesome." He said with a smile.
"I'm going to take some liberties, Kyle. What do you think, do you want to come over to Kyle's house after school, Andrew?" Jean asked Andrew.
I turned to her and looked at her with wide eyes.
"Wait a minute, Andrew. I just need to talk to Jean and call home first to make sure it's okay." I said to Andrew.
"No problem. I'll call home and check too then." He replied.
Jean and I walked a few steps away.
"Jean, what are you doing? It's okay to ask him to come with us, but all my bondage stuff and costumes are there. What if he thinks it's absolutely stupid and tells everyone?" I asked, nervously.
"Haha, don't worry about that. He'll think it's awesome and go along with it. Trust me." she said, trying to reassure me.
"What makes you so sure?" I wanted to know.
"Did you notice how he asked about yesterday and how he reacted when you told him? And how excited he was about the cuffs yesterday? He's going to love it. Trust me. Then maybe we'll have a new play partner, too." she replied with a smile.
".......okay. I trust you."I replied still kinda nervously.
I pulled out my cell phone and called home. My mother agreed to it.
We walked back to Andrew. He was ready with calling.
"So from my side, it's okay if you come to my place after school." I said with a smile.
"Perfect, from my side too. I can stay until 6 pm." Andrew replied also smiling.
"Perfect." Jean and I said smiling.
We went to class together. The rest of the school day went like the other ones this week. The closer we got to the end of the school day, the more nervous I got because I didn't know how Andrew would react, if he would see all my things

Like every day, we were at my house at 2:00 pm. We were about to go into the house when my mother came out of the garden.
"I hope you had a good day at school. Hey Andrew, You look great." My Mum smiled.
"Thank you, Mrs. Cooper." He replied.
"Yes, like the other days. We're going up to my room." I said to Mum.
"Okay. Dinner as usual at 6 o'clock." She replied.
"Perfect, Thank you." I smiled at my Mum.
We went into the house, took off our shoes, and went up the stairs. I got more and more nervous the closer we got to my room. I opened the door, we went in, and put our backpacks in a free corner.
"Nothing's changed since the last time." Andrew said to me.
"It hasn't been that long since you were here either." I said with a smile.
"Well, except for the big crate and that bag there. What's in there, if you don't mind me asking?" Andrew wanted to know.
"Take a look inside." Jean said to him.
He went to the bag and the box and opened them. I was very nervous.
"OMG. Is this all from you, Kyle?" He asked me.
"...Yes..." I answered quietly and looked at the floor. My face became red as well.
"WOW..... Awesome, Kyle." He said excitedly.
I looked up and was very relieved.
"That's why we asked you to come with us today. We noticed how fascinated you were yesterday when Kyle was tied up at school. A third would be great. Do you want to play with us?" Jean asked Andrew.
"Do you mean just today or in the future, too?" Andrew wanted to know.
"Today and in the future, of course." Jean answered.
"Sure, I'm in!" He said enthusiastically.
"Great." Jean and I replied euphorically.
"Okay guys, go ahead and get ready. I'll be right back." Said Jean and left the room.
"Getting ready?" Andrew wanted to know.
"Go to the toilet, so that won't get in the way. Because we're about to be tied up for several hours. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. I've been tied up every day after school this week. And Jean also once with me from my brother. And I have never escaped from any Tie-up. " I said with a smile.
"Okay. I'm really curious. I'll go to the bathroom then." He said with a smile.
He left the room and went to the bathroom. I went down one floor to the bathroom. When I was done, I went back to my room where Andrew was already waiting.
"Isn't Jean back yet?" I asked.
"No." Andrew replied.
At the same moment, we heard someone coming up the stairs. It was two people. The door opened and Jean and my mother came in. Each had a wooden chair with them. They put the chairs in the middle of the room so we could look at each other when we sat.
"Okay, take your seats then, my princesses." Said Jean with a smile.
We sat down on the chairs.
"Are you sure you're okay with this, Andrew?" My Mum wanted to know.
"For sure." He smiled back.
"Okay, I only want to be sure. Jean, you go get the stuff we talked about. By the way, Andrew, I'm about to take some pictures of Kyle for his photo album. So don't be surprised." My Mum explained, showing the camera.
"Can I be in it too?" Andrew asked.
"If that's what you want, sure. Don't worry, no one else will see it. We already have some with Jean." My Mum said with a smile.
"Haha, yeah, that's right." Jean replied. "Good, then we can start."
Jean approached us with 8 of the 10-yard ropes, 2 of the 25-yard ropes, and two ball gags. She split them up exactly and gave my Mum the other half. I looked at Andrew and saw that he was very excited. My mother came to me and Jean went to Andrew.
"Okay, put your arms through the bars." Jean told us to do.
We did as she said. They tied one of the 10-yard ropes around our wrists. Vertically around and then 2 times in between. Then they tied our elbows on top like our hands. Then they took a new 10-yard rope and tied our feet like our hands. They did the same with our knees and another 10-yard rope under the dress. Above and below. Then they took the 25-yard rope and tied our upper bodies to the chairs. The last 10-yard rope they tied around our feet again. Then they pulled the rope under the chair and tied it to our hands. It was like a hogtie on a chair.
"Everything good so far, Andrew?" My Mum asked him.
"Everything perfect." He smiled back.
"Good, we're almost done." They took the ball gags and put them in our mouths. They tightened them. Then my mum took some pictures of us tied up and gagged.
"All right, you two. It's 2:30. You guys have an hour to escape now. I mean, it's pointless, but you can try. Have fun." Jean laughed.
"MMMPPPHH MMPPHH." That was all we could say.

They both left the room. Now we were alone for an hour. I didn't even try to escape because I knew it was pointless anyway. But Andrew was trying hard. I could see on his face that he was having fun, and of course, he wasn't going to let the escape challenge pass him by. I watched him try for quite a while. It was very funny to watch him. Fortunately, I could see the clock hanging on my wall. After half an hour, he gave up and just sat still. All the ropes were still firmly in place. We both looked at each other. Tied to a chair in our princess costumes. We both had to start laughing as best we could with the ball gags in our mouths. We waited the rest of the half-hour for them to come back. At 3:30 Jean came back.
"I expected nothing less. You're Mum will stay in the garden." Jean said with a smile.
"MMMPPPHH MMPPHH." We tried to answer.
"And is everything all right, Andrew? Do you like it?" Jean wanted to know.
"MMMPPPHH." He nodded.
"Okay, perfect. Because you're going to be like this for a while." Said Jean. "But first I'm going to make you 100% escape-proof."
She went to her bag and got a roll of tape. Andrew looked a little confused. She went to me first.
"Please make your hands into fists, Kyle." She said to me.
I did as she said. She wrapped my fists with the tape so it looked like I was wearing silver boxing gloves. Then she walked over to Andrew and asked him to do the same. He turned his head to see what Jean was doing. She was taping his hands the same way she was taping mine.
"Now, you're mine." She laughed. "What am I going to do with you now?" She mused aloud.
"Please don't tickle, please don't tickle." I thought to myself.
"I think we'll watch a movie first. Then you can enjoy your situation and I'll think about what I could do with you in the meantime, my princesses. " She said while smiling.
"THANK GOD, NO TICKLING." I thought to myself.
She turned Andrew towards the television. Then she walked over to me and pulled me next to Andrew, facing the TV. She managed to do that easier than she thought. Then she walked over to the TV, turned it on, and the Playstation, too. She flipped through the movies and turned on "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." A good movie. She took my desk chair and sat between us. We watched the movie, relaxed and enjoyed our situation. But I always had in the back of my mind what else she was going to do with us. After about 30 minutes, she stood up and walked behind us.
“I have an idea.” She said.
I tried to turn my head, but I couldn't see her. I could only hear her rummaging in my TuG-bag. As she walked back, it suddenly went dark. She had gotten the sleep masks and was blindfolding us.
"MMPPPHH?" Andrew made a few noises.
I think he was very surprised.
"So you don't see what's coming." She laughed.
For a while, nothing happened except the movie. At some point, I noticed my socks being pulled off. That's when I knew what was coming. Then she started tickling us, this time with feathers on our entire body. I tried to move my feet back and forth, but since they were tied very tightly under the chair to my hands, I didn't have much room to move.
"MMMMPPPPPHHH MMMPPPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH." We both laughed into our gags.
It was hard to tell how long she tickled us, but from the sound of the movie, I'd say about 40 minutes. After that, I heard her leaving the room without a word and go downstairs. After a few minutes, she came back. I heard her put something between us. It sounded like a bowl.
"MMMMPPPPHHHH!" We both screamed. It suddenly got very cold on our feet.
"Take it easy, guys. They're just ice cubes." She replied.
"That is new," I thought to myself.
She rubbed an ice cube on my feet and then one on my neck. After that, she suddenly took off my gag. Just as I was about to say something, she stuffed an ice cube in my mouth and quickly put the gag back in so I couldn't spit the ice cube out.
"MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!" I screamed.
Jean stopped responding to my scream. The ice cube in her mouth was really uncomfortable. I also heard Andrew screaming. I assumed Jean was putting an ice cube in his mouth, too. Then she kept rubbing ice cubes on our feet until the movie was over. Jean took our sleeping masks off.
"Okay, I'm going to untie Andrew now. He's about to be picked up." Jean said to us.
She walked over to Andrew and untied him. After 15 minutes he was free. He stood up and stretched.
"So, how was it, Andrew?" Wanted Jean to know.
"It was great. Except for the ice cube in my mouth." He smiled.
"That's just the way it is when you're tied up. You don't have a chance to fight back." She smiled back. "How about it Andrew, would you like to come back tomorrow?"
"I'd love to, if I may." Said Andrew cheerfully.
He looked at me, walked behind me, and started tickling my feet. I tried to struggle again.
"I can see why you love to do that, Jean." He smiled at her.
He tickled me until the front doorbell rang.
"Okay, you two. I'm sure that's my mom. I'll ask her right now and let you know tomorrow. I'll see you at school." Andrew said to us.
"I'll come with you to get our food." Jean added.
They both left my room and went downstairs. It wasn't long before Jean came back upstairs with our food. She put the plates down and began to untie my upper body and took out my gag. She left my legs tied together.
"That ice cube thing was new." I said to her with a smile.
"Yes, variety is a must." She replied.
"Yeah, you're right." I said. "Then let us eat.".
We started eating. We had lasagna, my favorite food. We finished pretty quickly and Jean put the dishes away. I stood up, turned my back to Jean, and crossed my hands behind my back.
"Oh, so you want to be tied up again? I was just about to untie you, but if you want it, then I'll do it." She said with a smile.
"Wait, really? I turned my head to face her.
"It's too late now." She said with a smile.
She quickly grabbed the 10-yard rope and tied my hands crisscrossed and then my elbows as before with the same rope. With the 25 yard rope, she tied up my upper body again. I was tied up again.
"Good, just like you wanted, haha." Laughed Jean.
"Yeah, I brought it on myself." I replied.
"Alright, it's seven o'clock. Maybe we should go downstairs to your parents and watch TV? Then we can ask about Andrew again. And I'll take this with me just to be on the safe side." She said and picked up the ball gag.
"Yeah, we can do that. Take it with you, but you will not need it." I replied with a smile.
We made our way downstairs. Jean took the dishes and helped me get downstairs. When we arrived in the living room, my parents had to laugh when they saw us. We sat down and asked if Andrew could come back the next day, and neither of them minded. Then we watched TV. The movie "The Bucket List" was on. We watched the movie in silence. Fortunately, Jean left out the gag. Around 9 o'clock the movie was over and Jean started to untie me. My father helped her with that. Within 5 minutes, I was free. I stretched and yawned once.
"I think we should go upstairs so we can change," I said.
Jean nodded in agreement and we went upstairs. I got my pajamas from my room and went into the bathroom. I changed my clothes, washed the makeup off my face and the nail polish, and brushed my teeth. Then I picked up the costume and went back to my room. Jean was already lying on the mattress. She had packed my costume in the box and the ropes in the TuG-bag. I gave hers back to her and she put it in her bag. I lay down in my bed and we talked a little about the next day.
"Too bad tomorrow is the end of the week." I said a little sadly.
"Yeah, but it's been really great so far. And tomorrow will be great, too. Be excited" She said with a smile.
"What you got in mind?" I wanted to know, of course.
"I want to surprise you." She smiled back.
"Okay." I was curious about what she had planned this time.
I looked at the clock. It was 9:30. We decided to go to sleep. I turned off the light and shortly after we were asleep.

The End

Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant again
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great part again. I'm also curious what Jean has planned for him on their last day :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
PlaymakerM19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PlaymakerM19 »

Overall nicely written, but if I may be honest, I think you could describe the tickling more.
Also, I'm a bit at odds with maybe having over-read it, but what exactly do Andrew look like?

I also like that Jean is starting to use tickling utensils here. ^^
Last edited by PlaymakerM19 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thank you for all your comments and feedback :).
Thanks [mention]PlaymakerM19[/mention] , sorry I forgot about that. I will add it directly in the next part. Thank you very much :)
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

I might be saying this because Princess Peach is my D-I-D role model but, I can’t wait for them to be tied up princesses again!👸💘

Overall, per usual, great job on the story [mention]Gil[/mention] !
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Fcb_luis wrote: 2 years ago I might be saying this because Princess Peach is my D-I-D role model but, I can’t wait for them to be tied up princesses again!👸💘

Overall, per usual, great job on the story @Gil !
Thank you for your positive comment :)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That was a really fun read. Loved it !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic