Round two (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Round two (m/m)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

It all started ten years ago on a Barlow family reunion. Ours is a rather large clan, spread all over the country, and beyond. Therefore, we don’t really know many of our cousins. That day we got to meet quite a bunch of them, but it’s this guy in particular that I remember the most.

I was thirteen and was hanging around with some kids my age when I realized that I hadn’t seen my little brother, Cedric, for a while. Being three years younger, he wasn’t always welcome with us, the big boys. Besides, he’s more of solitaire, so whenever he’s not with me, he’s on his own, just sitting on a corner with some videogame or something.

We were in a big house, the property of one of my granduncles. I went inside, to the attic, to check if he was ok, for I was told they had seen him going up there. There was a door meant to be locked, but since it was old, it opened just by insisting on the doorknob. I had heard moaning inside, and when I entered, there was Cedric, shirtless, tightly bound to a chair. His arms were behind the chair, his ankles were tied to its legs, his torso was wrapped up in rope, and his mouth had been stuffed with cloth, and then cleave gagged.

Cedric looked at me and grunted, asking to be rescued. Next to him was this boy that we had met just that day, our cousin Darnell, with his fingers in Cedric’s armpits. Once I got in there, he quitted tickling my brother and just stared at me as if sizing if I was a match against him. Turns out, I wasn’t. I was tall for a kid my age. Since I have always practiced sports, I had already started to develop muscles, which I proudly showed off wearing tank tops as often as I could, like that day. Darnell, however, was even larger. The two years difference was much more noticeable than I hoped for, meaning he managed to subdue me, though I put up quite a fight.

Darnell tied my wrists behind my back. Then, he stuffed my mouth, like he had done to my brother, cleave gagging me to silence me for good, before binding my ankles. At this point, I posed no threat to him, so he took more time to make sure I was defenseless. He tied my elbows together, till they almost touched, then my thighs, above and below the knees, and finally, linked my wrists and ankles in a tight hogtie. I struggled all the way, not only because I didn’t want to be held hostage by this kid, but also because my little brother was staring at the whole thing, somehow frightened by what was happening to me, his supposed rescuer. I wanted both of us out of there, and I certainly didn’t want to let him down.

After a moment of trying to escape my bindings, it fell on me, to my horror, that there was no way out. He had me, us, completely at his mercy. Our parents were at the picnic with the other grownups, not really concerned about us. It was not like we were in any real danger, still, we didn’t want to be there at all. Darnell was taking a moment to rest after the effort of restraining me. He was gasping and laughing, quite pleased with himself. Now he had two prisoners to play with.

To this day, I can still see the look in Cedric’s eyes when he realized that I had failed at saving him. At least, I have the comfort that once Darnell took me as a prisoner, he seemed to almost forget about my brother, to focus on torturing me.

Darnell knelt next to me and started tickling me like crazy. My sides, feet, underarms, navel, there was no place he wouldn’t exploit for the thrill of letting me know I was under his thumb. He even pulled my shirt up, over my head, and down my arms, where it stuck on my bound elbows. All the time he said things like “how does it feel, uh, that I can dig my fingers in your pits and you can do nothing because you’re tied up because I captured you?”, or “look, I can twist your nipples, whatcha gonna do about it, uh?”.

I had never been tied up before, so I felt utterly disturbed by the sense of vulnerability, especially in hands of such an abusive j€rk, not to mention the discomfort of the position itself and my very bruised pride. The gag, somehow, made it all worse, because now I couldn’t even resort to asking for help. The continuous torture he inflicted on me only stopped every once in a while, to switch to another form of punishment, namely, tickling my brother again. This time, though, it was more of a way to make fun of me for not being able to rescue him, forcing me to watch.

Time passed by painfully slowly. I felt like we had been his captives for several hours, but they had been merely about three. Eventually, he decided to let us go, untying Cedric’s hands and then, leaving. It was up to my little brother to finish the work with his own restraints before moving on to release me. Darnell’s last words before his departure were “be a good boy and save your pu$$y of a brother”.

Cedric and I were silent while he dutifully untied me. When we came down to join our parents, I put on my jacket to hide the rope marks. My brother did the same. We never said a word, even though we never agreed to it. I think Cedric was just as embarrassed as me, and we decided it was for the best to let it slip. Darnell and his family were no longer at the reunion when we came down. Since they lived far away, we didn’t hear from him in years, until a month ago, at our next family reunion.

TBC
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a nice little story. Well written. I guess he hasn't expected to be the one who has to get untied by his little brother in the end. :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Iquite enjoyed this one. The way it is written really gives it a feel of s childhood memory. Like:
To this day, I can still see the look in Cedric’s eyes when he realized that I had failed at saving him.
works really well. Also the short length, and not going into lengthy detail on the tortuting. You keep it to the essential parts, I feel like this makes it really work.

Aside from that, I have a weakness for stories, where the supposed hero becomes a victim too.
Thanks for writing this one.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for adding to the stock of "Innocent" TUGs tales on our board.
I am already imagining a couple of ways in which this might go.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

Nice story. I look forward to the continuation.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

EzraM: That was a very well-written story. Now, from the way that it was written, it seems that it might have been not fictional, but reality. Did you put the story in the correct category? Just wondering. Best Regards...

Ebascoray
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic start!
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hello.
Thanks, [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]FelixSH[/mention], [mention]Tiedtothelife[/mention], [mention]Ebascoray[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention], for the possitive feedback. I hope you like the rest as well :D .
Same to you [mention]Xtc[/mention],
Xtc wrote: 2 years ago I am already imagining a couple of ways in which this might go.
maybe you'll find one of your options here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mainly due to this experience, I focused on gaining more muscle. I also started practicing more martial arts and fighting sports, winning a couple of championships along the way. I was decided not to go through something like that ever again. In my mind, I was fighting Darnell every time I faced an opponent. Not that I became obsessed with revenge. I didn’t even trace that guy. I just knew he’s a distant relative. I took it more like a moment of growth. Still, as soon as Dad announced there was another family reunion and everyone was attending, I doubled my daily training.

Cedric kept up with being a solitaire. He grew up to be a library mouse, though he gathered a close group of friends in college, and he’s been dating this girl for over a year now. He considered taking her to the reunion, but she was busy that weekend and could not come with us. My girlfriend, Lily, thought it would be a bit too soon to meet my whole family since we’ve been together for less than two months. So, it was just my parents and us.

I know I said I wasn’t in a vengeful mode, but when we got there, I couldn’t help to scan the guests, looking for Darnell. My original plan was to just say hi if we came across each other as if nothing happened, I mean, it’s been ten years and it was just a prank, still, I had a Kill Bill moment when I spotted him chatting with some guys, to the left of the courtyard.

“Leave him alone, Chase”, Cedric whispered to me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I smirked at my little brother, who rolled his eyes when I took off my jacket, showing my big guns in that tight tank top I was wearing. I was no longer shorter or weaker than him. The soft rope I kept in my pockets was plan B that suddenly reclaimed its rightful place.

I was motionless while trying to assimilate what just happened. Turns out Darnell had enrolled in the navy and went through harder training than me, that’s for sure. It all made sense once he explained why he had managed to subdue me again.

If I hadn’t been so cocky and took a moment to talk to him, I would have known not only that I was outmatched, but also that this wasn’t the best moment to pick a fight with him, not when he had just been discharged for misconduct.

“So, how does it feel like, being in the same position as ten years ago?”.

This time, Darnell decided I was old enough to take a little more punishment. Also, he could now claim self-defense in case I wanted to throw in a tantrum after being released. With that in mind, he ripped my top off, leaving me half-naked, before cutting off my jeans and removing my shoes and socks. The latter, though, didn’t end up on the floor like the rest of my clothes, but crammed inside my mouth and sealed there with a cleave gag made from my torn shirt. As for the bondage, he went for the old formula, if only worse. Maybe he didn’t push my elbows closer together, nor my hands closer to my feet, but my muscles were a lot bigger, and I was not as flexible, so it felt a lot tighter than before. He even mocked me by saying he was feeling nostalgic.

He was sitting next to me, plucking hairs out of my half-exposed underarms, one by one. I grunted both due to pain and indignation, this couldn’t be happening. All the training had made me feel almost invincible, I was so sure things would be very different, yet I ended up even worse than when I was a thirteen-year-old boy. Darnell was grinning from ear to ear, manhandling me with ease as I tried in vain to resist.

With more skin exposed now, Darnell’s tickling and pinching were undertaken more thoroughly. Soon, my whole body got reddened where his fingers had spent some time. I was convinced that I was less sensitive, probably because no one had tickled me that hard or for so long since he had me in his power. I was proven wrong soon enough. Either I got more ticklish, or he had gotten better. If it were the second option, I could only wonder how many more people had been in my shoes (figuratively speaking, given that I was barefooted).

His fingers under my arms, inside my belly button, pinching tightly on my nips, were always accompanied by a cruel mockery of my situation. Bound as I was, I couldn’t stop him from using my fingerprint to unlock my phone, giving him access to my gallery and social media. He showed me my posts where I was holding a medal or flexing at the gym and asked me, laughing, what I thought about them now.

Just when I thought things couldn’t go worse, he took a couple of photos of me, in my pathetic captivity, and uploaded them to my socials, with the message “it all led up to this :)”. The picture of my face was the first one he took, giving me no time to hideaway. It was, of course, the first post. He even used it as my profile pic.

“I’m sure little Cedric knows what’s going on by now and is coming to save your a$$ once again”.

He exited the attic, leaving me behind one more time, waiting to be rescued.

Alternative ending

“Why is my dad tied up?”, asked a kid around six years old when he entered the attic, with his eyes wide open, staring at the man hogtied on the floor. “Was he being bad?”.

Darnell grunted louder, struggling to get free.

“Let’s just say that he was a naughty boy”, I replied, laying one knee between my prisoner’s shoulder blades to keep him still.

“I threw a frog at Marissa, but I didn’t mean to. Are you gonna tie me up too?”, the boy asked, timidly.

His dad, concerned, doubled his efforts to escape. Not that he could do much, tightly bound, gagged, and under my knee.

“I’m gonna have to, yes”.

“Ok”, the kid stepped up front, ready to face his penalty.

I stood up and walked towards the kid, allowing Darnell to thrash around, though still in vain.

“Where are his socks?”.

“Inside his mouth”.

The little boy covered his own mouth with both hands.

“But since yours was just a small prank, and you didn’t really mean to, you’re only gonna be hogtied”.

“What is hogtied?”.

“See how your dad’s hands are tied to his feet, making him look like a pretzel? Well, that’s a hogtie”.

“Ok, maybe it should be pretzeltied”, he said as he turned and put his hands behind him.

“I guess you’re gonna be pretzeltied, then”, I replied, chuckling. “What is your name?”.

“I’m Carter, and you?”.

“Hello, Carter, my name is Chase”.

Carter simply let me tie him up, trying to conceal some shy smiles. When the time came to gag him, I produced a bandanna that was meant to work as a blindfold for Darnell and asked him to open his mouth, which he did promptly. His father, on the other hand, was now struggling like a mad man.

“I guess your dad wants some attention, don’t you think?”.

The kid nodded and I proceeded to tickle his bare feet, changing the pitch in his groaning. I sat behind and grabbed his bound legs with one arm as I continued spidering my fingers on his soles. The guy sure had some fighting spirit, maybe wanting to give a show for his offspring, who was giggling under his gag, looking attentively at his father’s punishment.

I didn’t want Darnell to get used to the sensation on his feet, so I straddled on his back and slid my fingers under his sleeves, digging deep into his armpits. I never thought someone could be this ticklish. The guy was almost jumping underneath me, giving me the sense that I was riding a bull or something.

I needed a rest after a while, so I stepped down and took off Carter’s gag, thinking he had had enough too.

“If I did mean to throw the frog at Marissa, does it mean you’re gonna tickle me too?”, Carter asked shyly.

“I’m afraid so, yes”.

“Ok!”. The kid looked up front, waiting for me to start. “Just don’t tickle me in my armpits, ‘cause I’m very ticklish there”, he added with a snicker.

“That’s exactly where I’ll start!”.

“Nooo!”. Carter was already giggling.

“Ok, open your mouth”.

The boy complied and as promised, I went directly under his arms, making him flail as much as his dad. It runs in the family.

Time flies when you’re having fun and revenge. The look on Darnell’s face when his boy joined him was a great bonus.

“I think you and your dad have learned your lesson, so why don’t you untie him?”, I said as I released the kid.

“So, dad did something really bad to have his socks in his mouth, right?”.

“Yes, but you don’t have to worry about that if you’re a good boy”, I replied, ruffling his hair a little. “Goodbye, Carter, it was nice meeting you. Goodbye, Darnell”. The latter wasn’t as kind as his kid and I’m sure he cursed me under his gag.

I walked out of the room, but stayed for a little while in the staircase, listening to make sure the boy could untie his old man. It was definitely going to take some time, but he would be able to do it, eventually.

“We’re not telling anyone about this, ok?”, I heard Darnell warn his kid.

“Ok, why?”.

“We don’t want to give them ideas for penalties. You wouldn’t like me or your mom to punish you like this from now on, would you?”.

“No?”.

“Of course, not. Now, try to find the knots to get me out”.

I left when I heard that the hands had been released. All the while, the kid would try to find out what his dad had done to end up in that predicament but got only evasions. As I returned with my folks, I thought maybe I should have taken a picture or something. It doesn’t matter, I don’t think I can forget this moment, anyway.

The ends
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic