The Remote War (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Remote War (F/F)

Post by Qwerty123 »

A teenage girl was on the couch watching TV on a cloudy day. The living room appeared dark as the lights were shut off with the only light coming from the TV screen. The girl wore a long sleeved blue sweatshirt and grey sweatpants. Her blonde hair flowed down to her shoulders. The TV was reflected in her bluish-green eyes. She was so invested in her show -about a team of 4 people going around solving unsolved crimes- that she hadn’t noticed a figure sneaking up behind her. The figure got on its knees and ducked behind the couch, it slowly rose to put its hands on the couch. The figure appeared to be a female as it began to rise behind the girl, but the darkness covered her well to where it appeared to be a shadow.

Suddenly as the show was getting to a suspenseful part, the blonde teen began to tremble before she was startled as two hands hit her shoulders. “Boo!”, a voice cried behind her.

The blonde teen had fallen off the couch and onto the floor after letting out a terrified scream. The figure was now illuminated due to the TV light reflecting on it. Now normally she would be afraid of a situation of someone sneaking up behind her, but this wasn’t the case. She wasn’t afraid since she knew who this person was and this person was...her younger sister, Rachel.

“Figured you would do this Rachel,” the blonde replied angrily. She got up from the ground with a grunt.

Rachel was wearing a purple short sleeved shirt and wore black sweatpants. Her hair was dark brown and also shoulder-length like her older sister. “Aww, come on Abby. I had to do it. You were just sitting there all alone in the dark, figured you could use a spook to heighten the mood,” Rachel joked as she gave her big sister a smirk.

Abby rolled her eyes at her sister’s antics. ‘Ugh. 15 and she’s nothing, but a pain. Some people would have a pet to keep them company, how come my pet is pretty much my younger sis?’, Abby thought. “Well, the mood was already heightened when I was watching my show until you entered,” Abby angrily replied while crossing her arms.

Rachel stepped out from behind the couch and walked to Abby. “So...what show were you watching? Don’t tell me it’s that show about that nerd girl who has to fit in with her family. Lame,” Rachel said.

“First off, Nancy is not a nerd and the show is not lame. She was to solve her problems with her brain. How cool is that?”, Abby excitedly said. The blonde noticed her younger sister’s deadpan look.

“Yeah”, Rachel said before snickering. “Maybe it’s cool to you, but I find it booooring. I mean no action, nothing”, she said dismissively.

Abby merely shook her head at her before saying, “Anyway I’m not watching that. I’m watching…”

“Huh? You’re watching The Unsolvers”, Rachel said, interrupting Abby as she jerked her head to look at the TV better.

“It’s about this show where these 2 guys and 2 girls travel across the USA solving unsolved crimes, but there’s a big storyline in it with this vicious serial killer. It goes into how they can solve these crimes and their team’s personal connect...mmmmmph”, Abby said before being silenced as Rachel placed her hand over her mouth.

“Hemmmmmmmmph!”, Abby muffled as she tried prying her little sister’s hand off, but Rachel held her hand firmly.

“You lost me when you geeked out over your show and I’m not here for that. But since you geeked out, I got a chance to cover your big mouth,” Rachel said before smiling at the last sentence she had spoken.

Abby rolled her eyes. ‘Like I have a big mouth. You definitely have one. I wish she was bound and gagged right now, then I wouldn’t have her disturbing my free time like this’, the blonde thought before she began to think of a plan.

Rachel read her sister’s face and squinted at her. “You’re thinking about something, aren’t you? What are you thinking about?”, she asked before removing her hand from the blonde’s mouth.

Once Abby had the ability to speak again, she had made up her mind on what to do with her little sister. The blonde put on a fake smile and said, “Oh, I was not thinking of anything. Just thinking about how I want to watch my show without a pest in my way.”

Rachel gave her older sister a sarcastic smile. “Well I think the pest was already here before I came. Besides I think you watched too much TV sis, given you are 17 I figured TVs would be pointless for you to use”.

Abby gave her a glare. “Shut up, just because I’m 17 doesn’t mean I can not watch TV. Anyway I gotta get back to the Unsolvers, so scram”, Abby said threateningly as she tried to get back to the couch.

Rachel- like the wild girl she was- jumped over the couch and landed in front of her older sister. This startled Abby slightly though the blonde merely gave a groan at her action. “Oooh, big words coming from Ms. Perfect. Just because you’re older than me by two years does not mean you can scare me Abigail”, Rachel said crossing her arms.

Abby groaned in annoyance of Rachel calling her that. “I told you not to call me that! My name is Abby, not Abigail. Mom only referred that to me when I was little, then she shortened it to Abby as it sounded cuter. Plus not even my damn teachers or classmates know that so practically my record of my name is Abby”, she responded angrily.

Rachel merely grinned at her. “I just think that name is cuter, my dear older sister. Why call you Abby, when respectfully I should call you Abi...gaimmmmmmmph. Hmmmmph”, the brunette said sarcastically before being silenced as she felt a strong hand clamp over her mouth.

“Ah, sweet silence. I guess the respectful thing to do was to cover your mouth”, Abby said joyfully.

Rachel gave her sister a glare before aggressively pulling her hand off her mouth. “Coming from Ms. Big Mouth, it seems you would rather hear your dumb voice”.

Abby rolled her eyes and merely shoved Rachel out of the way. “I got to get back to watching my show, so leave”, she said aggressively clutching onto the remote.

Rachel gave a sinister smile and said, “Okay, whatever you say sis”. She walked away as Abby looked on, tilting her head slightly at her little sister’s behavior.

“Huh? The brat left without much of a fight, I would have thought she would have tried...something. It’s Rachel, she probably realized she has a phone and a computer to use. At least I have no more distractions”, Abby said brushing off her earlier doubts about Rachel’s behavior.

Oblivious to Abby, the blonde had made a very critical mistake. Rachel went to a small closet and pulled out something, white duct tape. She smiled wickedly upon holding it. “I’ll get that remote sis. One way or another”, she said smirking before stretching the tape out.

Abby was laying down on the large couch on her side in a comfortable pattern. The blonde hadn’t noticed Rachel coming up behind her with the tape stretched out. Just when her show went to commercial break, for a brief second the TV screen was black. Abby’s keen eyes picked up on her little sister sneaking up behind her. “What the fu…”, Abby began before Rachel pounced on top of her and she felt her wrists being folded behind her and taped tightly. The remote the blonde clutched fell to the ground.

“Didn’t think I would retaliate huh?”, Rachel asked as she kept taping over Abby’s wrists though the blonde put a struggle. “Just chill Abby, just accept your situation. You are not getting out of this.”

Abby groaned in annoyance. “Like hell I won’t! What the fuck do you think you are doing Rachel?!”, Abby yelled.

Rachel winced in pain a little hearing her older sister yell. “Sheesh, maybe I need to tape your mouth right now. Abby, I am taping you up to get the remote...it’s literally obvious, and you’re supposed to be the smart one out of us”, she said sarcastically before finishing taping up Abby’s wrists.

Abby gave her wrists a twist, but the white duct tape held them together. “Ugh, I am the smart one here and you’re not going to tape my mouth shut. Mom! Mom! Rachel is tying me up against my will! Mom!”, she said before she began yelling for her mom.

Rachel merely gave a smirk at Abby who continued to yell out for their mother as Rachel used the white duct tape to tape up Abby’s thighs and ankles.

Abby eventually stopped and looked back at Rachel who finished taping over her thighs. “Where the heck is mom? She’s supposed to be here”, Abby said confusedly.

“Well, Mom is not coming to your rescue. So I let you yell out to your heart’s content as I taped you up in the meantime”, Rachel said, flipping her sister on her back.

Abby struggled against the white tape restraining her, but the blonde knew she was screwed given how tight the bindings were. She wasn’t going to be able to loosen the tape in time...but she was going to try to escape. “What did you do to mom? Is she also bound and gagged somewhere in the house?”, Abby asked angrily with her blue eyes shining with anger.

Rachel scoffed. “No you idiot. Sweet, dear mom is...just outside with her friends. She won’t be coming back till 7 or 8 pm. She told me to tell you...oooh, that’s right I didn’t tell you”, she said sarcastically before patting her older sister’s head and stretching out the white duct tape.

“You bitch! If Mom was here, you would be in trouble. What are you doing with the duct tape now? I’m taped up enough!”, the blonde said angrily to her brunette sister who seemed to be cherishing this moment.

Rachel rolled her eyes. “But Mom isn’t here and while I did do good with taping you up. One part is missing a gag, given I don’t need your bitchy mouth cursing me out as I enjoy my free time, so enjoy the taste of the tape against your lips”, she said before finishing off with a wink. She ripped a long strip off from the roll.

Abby shook her head angrily. “Damn it Rachel! I’m going to get even for this! When I get out of this, I am going to ki...mmmmmmmmmmmph!”, the blonde cursed before Rachel placed the white duct tape over her mouth and smoothed it over.

“Blah, blah. You’ll get your revenge and shit. Just stay quiet for now”, Rachel said admiring her work.

Abby began to muffle in anger, “Yommmmmph bimmmmmmph! Frmmmmmph mmmmmph rimmmmph fucmmmmmph nommmmmph!” She thrashed against the white duct tape violently while on the couch.

“Ahh, sweet silence. You are so much better bound and gagged sis, especially hearing you talk, a gag is suitable for you. Anyway, now that I have you all taped up. Time to have the TV all to myself”, the brunette said, picking up the remote.

Abby merely looked up to the ceiling fuming she was bound and gagged by her little brat of a sister. “Fummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!”, she muffled in anger as she continued to twist against the tape holding her, but only felt her wrists, thighs and ankles get sore from this.

“Aww, cheer up sis. I’ll be placing you somewhere else anyway given I need the couch and you’re taking up a lot of space”, Rachel said cheerfully as she pulled her sister to face her having her sit on the couch.

Abby merely gave a glare to her sister before muffing, “Whmmmmmmph?”

Rachel grabbed her bound and gagged sister and began leading her to the guest room. “Try hopping like a bunny Abby given you can’t really walk normally in your current situation.”

Abby gave her a death glare and muffled, “Shummmmph upmmmmmph”. She muffled a sigh on realizing Rachel was right so she began to hop on her bound legs.

Soon the girls reached the guest room which wasn’t far from the living room and Rachel held Abby tightly. “Good thing, I am the athlete in this family or I wouldn’t have been able to lift you Abby. Got to love being a Sennan. Anyway, why not take a long rest?”, she said before pushing Abby onto the bed.

“Mmmmmmmmmmph”, Abby muffled groaning in slight pain that she was shoved onto the bed while bound and gagged. She was lying on her side and turned to face her captor.

“Remember Abby, crossing me is the last thing you want to do. Next time, just listen to me when I say something. See you later bitch cause I have a date with Spiderman on the TV”, she said before closing the door upon Abby muffling into her gag in defiance.

“Ugmmmmmmmph, damnmmm immmmph”, Abby muffled before she flipped onto her stomach on the bed. She began muffling into her gag in annoyance while trying to free herself. ‘Enjoy it while you can Rachel, but I am so, so going to get even with you for this’, Abby thought, vowing revenge on her little sister.

The End!
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

This was a great read, I really liked the characters and you wrote a very dynamic and fun to read dialogue between the two, for me that was the best part of the story but don't let that detract from the other aspects, those were good too!
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

Thank you! I wanted to have a build up to Rachel binding and gagging Abby making it all the more worth it when one gets bound and gagged given I wanted the rivalry I am setting up between the 2 to work.

I do have a deviantart account under the name Lop890 where I posted 8 damsel stories so far. I am going to be writing more OC stories focusing on the two sisters shown in this story so stay tuned there to more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic