Little Brother Triple Threat (MMM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Little Brother Triple Threat (MMM/M)

Post by 123 »

Hey, there. My name is Robby, I’m 16 years old. I have a pretty normal life. I’m athletic, blonde hair, blue eyes. All the girls want me and all the men…well they want me too. I love the attention from girls and boys alike. One really irritating thing about my otherwise simple, enjoyable life is I have younger triplet brothers. They are eight years old and their names are Bobby, Daniel, and Stanley. They are, in a word, annoying. I can’t stand the constant noise from them and I find myself yelling at them often. The story I am about to tell you is a short story about when I should have kept my mouth shut and let them be. Unfortunately, I was cocky and demanded to be respected and didn’t dare think they would oppose me, but I was so, so wrong.

I was so ready to be home from school that day. My mom was away visiting her sister and my dad wouldn’t be home from work until close to midnight. I got off the bus and hurried inside I couldn’t wait to mess around playing video games and eating junk food and in general do whatever I wanted. I knew the boys would be home soon, but I would just demand they stay out of my way or else. Sure enough they arrived home from school just half an hour after I did. I was ready to greet them at the door.

“Mom and dad aren’t home and I don’t feel like listening to a sound out of you guys, so just go to your room and be quiet and don’t bother me or else I’ll let you have it.”

The three boys grumbled back at me about how mean I was, but I didn’t care. I noticed the three of them whispering amongst themselves in the hallway and I yelled at them to go down to the basement. I was surprised when they did exactly that without another word. I smirked and went to use the bathroom. I stopped to wash my hands and as I did I noticed it was totally silent in the house.

“Stupid Brats have finally learned what’s good for them” I said out loud to myself.

I walked out of the bathroom feeling so ready to just goof around all day. As I entered my bedroom I heard a voice cry out:

“GET HIM”

My three brothers all charged me and knocked me to the floor I cried out, but immediately Bobby straddled my chest and placed both of his hands over my mouth. I tried to kick my legs, but Daniel sat on my thighs, pinning me down. Stanley began tying my wrists together with a jump rope from the basement (now I know why they were so eager to obey my demand to go downstairs.) I was trying to get my hands out to fight back, but Bobby was able to help hold my arms down and pretty soon the jump rope held my wrists together surpisingly well.

“Mmmpppph” I moaned into my younger brother’s hands.

I felt my shoes being removed and my ankles being bound together with another jump rope. I was cursing them through Bobby’s handgag.

“We have to stuff his mouth so he can’t scream.” Bobby said, struggling with my constant jerking to keep his hands over my mouth.

“I got just the thing.” Daniel said and began removing his shoes and socks.

Only able to breathe through my nose I gotta say I didn’t think an 8 year olds feet would smell quite so bad, but mom having been gone a week I guess the boys hadn’t been taking hygiene very seriously. I was not keen on the scent of Daniel’s feet I didn’t enjoy being right next to him when he took off his shoes and socks he’d worn at school all day, but here I was.I knew what was coming, but I stupidly tried to curse Daniel when Bobby’s hands were finally removed from my mouth. Of course, that just gave Daniel a perfect opportunity to feed me his rather ripe, sweaty socks. They tasted even worse than they smelled and I was trying to push them out with my tongue when a large strip of tape was placed over my face holding my young brother’s dirty socks in my mouth. I felt utterly humiliated and my face was burning red. I was just tied up and force fed smelly socks by my 8 year old brothers. Even worse the smelly socks came straight off the feet of my least hygienic brother. I wanted to crawl in a hole.

“Let’s play games big brother!” Stanley said as they rolled me over in front of my bed.

The boys started a four player game of super smash Bro’s and put the controller In my hand as they continually ganged up on me. I was powerless as I didn’t have enough freedom to put up any kind of fight I could barely hold the controller so they taped it to my hands.

“If you lose you have to smell our feet!” Daniel threatened.

Of course I lost and I was hoping they’d show mercy. They did not. All three of them were now barefoot taking turns forcing me to smell their sweaty socks, stinky shoes, and putrid bare feet. I gagged on Daniel’s socks as Bobby put his toes directly under my nose.

“Don’t worry big brother if you can win this round we will let you go, but if you lose then you have to lick our feet!” Stanley said cheerfully.

I moaned into Daniel’s socks at the thought. The boys placed their feet on my face, chest, eyes, belly, and neck. I was terrified of them now. I had been totally owned by my much younger brothers. I was forced to be a foot slave to a bunch of eight year olds. I wanted to cry I was so angry and humiliated.

“Oh no you lost again, bro! You know what that means…”

I started to beg through my gag. I didn’t want to lick their sweaty feet. I didn’t ever want to boss them around again. I just wanted to be let go. I felt the tape being removed from my mouth and prepared to scream my head off. The boys clearly realized my plan because Daniel held his hand over my mouth holding his socks in and said something that scared the hell out of me:

“If you don’t do what we say and be quiet then we will stuff dad’s underwear in your mouth!” Bobby said in a serious tone.

“Ewwwwww, DAD’S UNDERWEAR?? That’s really disgusting!” Said Stanley

“That’s the point!” Bobby and Daniel yelled at the same time.

Knowing the lesser of two evils was their feet I decided to submit to the eight year old devil’s and lick their feet. I spat out Daniel’s socks and quietly accepted my fate. I watched as my three younger brother’s lowered their feet down on my face and stuck my tongue out. As their feet covered my face I moaned I’m disgust and began licking the first sole that I found with my tongue.

After what felt like an eternity of licking the sweaty feet of my brothers’. I heard my bedroom door open and my Dad’s surprised voice:

“What the-What is going on here??”

I’ve never been so humiliated.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Always nice to see the big brother getting tied up by the younger brother, especially if there's triplets involved. Poor Robby unable to defend himself when playing Smash Bros and chew on his brother's socks and smell their feet.

I can see revenge coming in the future. May need backup or pick them off one at a time. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic