Asmara Paid to be Bound (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Asmara Paid to be Bound (F/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

“This looks to be the place.”

Asmara, a woman with dark skin and black hair in a tight bun, wearing a black jacket with a white T-shirt underneath, with blue jeans and black slip-ons, looks at the apartment complex building above her. She walks up and rings the doorbell.

“Who is this?” Asmara heard a pleasant female voice through the intercom.

“This is Asmara, Eliza called me.”

“Oh yes! She’s waiting for you. Go ahead on up!” Asmara could hear the door’s lock unlatching. She heads through the door, and up the stairs to Eliza’s room on the second floor.

“Good, everyone thinks I’m busy…” Asmara looks through her contacts and texts as she walks up to Eliza’s door, and she knocks. A chain unlatches, and the door opens to a tall, pale-skinned woman with blonde hair in a ponytail. She’s wearing a black form-fitting, long-sleeve shirt, and black jeans.

“Asmara, good to see you!”

“Good to see you as well.”

“Are you ready? Please, come in, and feel free to leave your shoes on,” Asmara walks in, and Eliza shuts the door. “So how are you today?”

“A little nervous, but a little excited too,” Asmara takes a seat at the table, which has a lamp and a camera, and puts her feet up. “I assume you want this?”

“Yes, just like that,” Eliza props up the camera. “Just a few questions, and we’ll get started. Are you ready?”

“Yes, I’m ready.”

“Rolling in 3, 2, 1,” Eliza starts recording. “So, what’s your shoe size?”

“Size nine,” Asmara put her feet side by side.

“Tell me, would you say you’re into feet?”

“Into feet? Yes, I suppose.”

“What’s more exciting, then? Showing off your feet, or peeking at others?”

“I’ve never really thought about that,” Asmara breaks into a smile as she looks away from the camera. “But I guess showing off my feet’s pretty thrilling.”

“Well then, could you show off your feet right now?”

“Sure,” Asmara slipped off her shoes, revealing her pale soles, a toe ring on the second toe of each foot.

“Such wonderful feet you have,” Eliza licks her lips.

“Thank you,” Asmara crosses her ankles, left over right.

“Next question, then, have you ever been tied up?”

“I have not, I’m afraid. But I have seen videos of people tied up.”

“I see. Well then, are you excited to be tied up today?”

“Honestly, I am,” Asmara tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

“That’s good. One last question; Are you ready?”

“Yes, I am ready.”

Eliza stops recording. “Now then,” she gets up. “Right this way,” she shows Asmara her seat.

“Thank you,” Asmara sat down at the red futon, putting her feet on the matching footrest. Behind the futon was a manikin that had a ball gag in its mouth. Beside the manikin was a poster featuring Juri Han from Street Fighter, showing off her feet with a smirk. “I like the setup.”

“Thanks, though it’s a work in progress.” Eliza sets up the camera in front of Asmara. “Go ahead and pick something to read for this first part.”

“Sure,” Asmara reaches into the basket beside the footrest, and pulls out a magazine that had ‘Precious Bonds’ written on the front. “Okay, I’m ready,” she flips to the first page.

“Alright, rolling in 3, 2, 1,” Eliza starts recording, and Asmara begins reading.

The first page depicted a woman sitting at a desk, bare feet up on her desk. Asmara crosses her left ankle over her right, and flips to the next page. The next page showed an older lady entering the detective’s office, seemingly distressed.

“Hm…” Asmara looks at the bottom panel, seeing the older lady with a speech bubble depicting a younger woman tied up. The next page showed the detective putting on her shoes and leaving, the older woman giving off a devilish smirk.

“Oh, I see where this is going,” Asmara smiles, as the next page reveals the detective heading to a secret warehouse. Meanwhile, Eliza zooms in on Asmara’s feet while she wiggles her toes. The next page shows the detective entering the warehouse, and finding it completely empty.

“Knew it,” Asmara crosses her right ankle over her left as she flips the page, which showed the detective getting ambushed by both the older and the younger women. She flips to the next page, and it showed the detective waking up hogtied, with her big toes tied. The words ‘To be continued’ were printed in the corner.

“That’s it?” Asmara turns the page, but finds an unrelated story.

“Yeah, they tend to jump between stories,” Eliza stops recording, and moves the camera. “But while you’re at a break, let’s switch positions.”

“Right then,” Asmara gets up to take off her jacket, then lays on the futon on her stomach, facing the camera at a slight angle. She raises her feet up and crosses her ankles, right over left.

“You good?” Eliza adjusts the camera.

“Yes,” Asmara opens her magazine, turning to the page where the next story begins.

“You remember the queue?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Good, rolling in 3, 2, 1,” Eliza resumes recording, while Asmara looks down at the page. This story starts with two muscular women, one pale and named ‘Vi’, the other ebon-skinned and named ‘Celeste’, lounging at the beach in bikinis.

“Hm,” Asmara turns the page, while scratching her nose. The camera is zoomed in on her feet, showing Asmara wiggling her toes. Meanwhile, on the page, it depicted Celeste receiving a text, requesting a meetup at a “secluded sector”. Asmara flips to the next page, which shows Vi and Celeste getting up from their chairs, and walking down the beach.

“Wonder where this goes,” the camera zooms back out to show Asmara flipping to the next page, her feet side by side, toes clenching and sprawling. The next page shows the two women at the secluded section of beach, only to find two crates.

“Oh…” Asmara flips to the next page, which shows a third woman, with sunglasses and a smirk, knocking the two women out with two clubs, the bottom panel showing several armed men and women putting Vi and Celeste into the crates, ‘To be continued’ again printed in the corner.

“Don’t move,” Eliza commands from behind the camera.

“Huh?” Asmara looks up surprised, feet still raised in the air. “What are you doing here? And what’s with all the rope?”

Two seconds of pause. “Perfect,” Eliza stops the recording. “Good delivery. Now comes the fun part,” Eliza gets some of the white rope while Asmara puts the magazine back in the basket. “Are you ready?”

“Yes, I’m ready,” Asmara smiles while putting her hands behind her back.

“Good, me too,” Eliza ties Asmara’s wrists together, one palm in the other. “How does that feel?”

“Feels good,” Asmara wiggles her fingers. “Yes, I’m okay.”

“Alright, then, I’ll continue,” Eliza loops rope around Asmara’s thighs, below her knees, and ankles, feet side by side. “How does that all feel?”

“Still feeling good,” Asmara kicks her legs to her butt and wiggles her toes.

“Good, good, let me know on this one,” Eliza ties more rope around Asmara’s elbows, without forcing them to touch. “Is that okay?”

“Yeah, that feels fine.”

“Fantastic, now for the hogtie,” Eliza took one more rope, and connected Asmara’s wrists to her ankles. “How does that feel?”

“Feels good, actually,” Asmara turns her head to look back at her bindings.

“Perfect, just one more touch,” Eliza takes some string, and ties Asmara’s big toes together. “How’s that?”

“Kinda cute, honestly,” Asmara wiggles her tied toes.

“Glad you like it. You remember your lines?”

“I’m confident in them.”

“Okay, rolling in 3, 2, 1,” Eliza resumes recording.

“Ngh, why’d she have to make it so tight,” Asmara struggles in place, looking back at her bindings. “And why’d she tie up my toes? What’s the point in that?” She wiggles her tied toes as the camera zooms in on Asmara’s face. “Ngh, stupid ropes,” the camera slowly pans to her tied arms, then wrists, moving up her hogtie rope to get a good look at Asmara’s tied up feet.

As Asmara struggles and wiggles her toes, the camera moves around her feet, getting a shot of Asmara from behind. Then, the camera moves back to its original position.

“Ngh, hey, are you gonna untie me?” Asmara asks, while looking up.

“Well, you see, I was,” Eliza seductively walks over to Asmara’s bound body, donning a mask resembling a black jaguar.

“What? Why ‘was’?” Asmara struggles as Eliza brushes her palm over Asmara’s soles.

“Because,” Eliza walks out of shot. “You just look too good all tied up like that. I’m keeping you like that.”

“What? No, you can’t!” Asmara struggles harder. “No one’s gonna be here for another day!”

“Well, then they’ll get a nice, bound up surprise!” Footsteps could be heard, walking away from Eliza.

“Hey, come back! Urrgh,” Asmara grits her teeth, struggling and trying to feel at her bonds.

“Nice work,” After about a minute, Eliza walks back iver to the camera, and halts recording. “Still more to go, how do you feel right now?”

“I feel okay.”

“Good, here, drink some of this,” Eliza lifts Asmara to her knees, then gives her some water to drink.

“Thank you,” Asmara licks her lips after drinking a third of a bottle.

“No problem,” Eliza sets Asmara back down on her stomach. “Will you be okay with the ball gag?” Eliza held up a white ball gag.

“Yes, I’ll be fine.”

“Okay, then. Recording starts on a timer,” Eliza presses a button on the camera, and walks to the back of the room. After a few seconds, the camera began recording again.

“Ngh, nnrgh,” Asmara grits her teeth and continues struggling. Footsteps can be heard coming toward Asmara. “What do you want now?” Asmara looks up and stops struggling.

“I’ve been thinking,” Eliza takes another step. “I’m not done admiring your bound form. But I want to see what this…” Eliza held up the ball gag in front of the camera. “…looks like in your mouth.”

“Uh-uh, no way,” Asmara turns her head while holding her lips shut.

“Fine then,” Eliza reaches over and pinches Asmara’s nose shut, holding the ball gag in front of her mouth.

“Mm… mmmah-mmph!” As soon as Asmara opens her mouth, Eliza stuffs the ball gag in her mouth, locking it behind her head.

“There,” Eliza steps away. “That’s better!”

“Mmm! Mm-mmgh!” Asmara shakes her head and struggles even harder.

“You know, I could watch you all day,” A chair could be heard being pulled up near the camera, Asmara looking over at the chair in her struggle.

“Mmph! Lmm mm gm!” Asmara rocks from side to side, still looking over at the chair with a furious expression.

“I’m afraid I can’t,” Eliza zooms in on Asmara’s gagged face, which still had the same furious expression. “You’re too adorable all tied up!”

“Mmrrrgh,” Asmara rolls her eyes, as the camera moves directly in front of Asmara's face, her eyes looking straight into the camera.

“Hmmmm…” Asmara looks down. Drool is starting to seep from her mouth. The camera moves away from Asmara’s face, and goes for a close up of her bound feet. During this, Asmara holds still and clenches and sprawls her toes.

“Hnnngh,” The camera moves away from Asmara’s feet as she rocks back and forth. “Hmph,” A fruitless effort, as she only succeeds in dripping drool at each side of her face.

“Mmm…” The camera zooms in on Asmara’s face, showing her drooling mouth. The camera then moves directly behind her, showing the tops of Asmara’s feet, zooming in on her toe rings and tied big toes.

“Hnnngh,” The camera moves down to Asmara’s tied up wrists, fingers clenching and sprawling. It then moves back to Asmara’s face, showing drool spilling out from behind her gag.

“Looks like you’re drooling a bit,” Eliza calls from behind the camera, which has returned to its normal position.

“Hm,” Asmara glares at Eliza. A large amount of drool is flowing out of Asmara’s mouth.

“You know what else I’ve observed?” Footsteps could be heard. “I think you need a little more rope.”

“Whht? Nn-mn!” Asmara shakes her head while looking up at the rope in Eliza’s hand.

“Oh, but I think you do!”

“Nmmh!” Asmara’s struggles resume with intent.

“You’re doing great so far!” Eliza stops recording. “Just one more segment, and you’ll be untied.”

“Thmmk ymm!” Asmara smiles behind her gag, drool still flowing.

“Let me get that for you,” Eliza grabs a towel, wipes away Asmara’s drool, and unbuckles her gag, setting it on the towel. “Drink up for me,” Eliza raises Asmara back to her knees, and puts a water bottle to Asmara’s lips, who drinks another third of the bottle.

“Thank you,” Asmara licks her lips again.

“Do you like being tied up so far?” Eliza takes more rope, and wraps it above and below Asmara’s breasts, pinning her arms to her torso. “How’s that?”

“I like it. And that feels good.”

“Good, we’ll set you back down now,” Eliza guided Asmara back to her stomach. “Let’s get some more rope on you,” she takes another rope, and loops it around Asmara’s soles. “How’s that?”

“I like that one, it feels good.”

“Good! One last rope,” Eliza takes one more rope to connect Asmara’s ankles, wrists, and the rope around Asmara’s elbows. “How does that feel? Are you okay?”

“Yes, it feels okay.”

“Alright, ready for this last segment?” Eliza holds up the ball gag.

“I’m ready, let’s do it,” Asmara scrunches her tied toes.

“Let’s do it,” Eliza puts the ball gag back in Asmara’s mouth. “Rolling in 3, 2, 1,” The camera resumes recording. “You know, you should be grateful I cleaned up your drool.”

“Nmmmgh!” Asmara glares at Eliza, as she struggles in her new bindings.

“Oh, but you look even prettier now,” the camera zooms in on the recently added ropes, moving all the way up to Asmara’s bound feet, as she sprawls her toes.

“Hmmph,” Asmara slumps her head down, tired of struggling.

“Well, you’re pretty tired, and so am I. So I’m gonna take my leave.”

“Whh? Nnngh!” Asmara’s eyes widen, then she struggles even harder.

“It’s been fun! Goodbye!” Footsteps could be heard walking away from the camera.

“Cmm bmmk!” Asmara glares in Eliza’s direction as she struggles, toes clenching and hands feeling at her bindings. Drool is starting to seep out of her mouth again.

“Mmmp,” Asmara slumps her head in defeat, her body going limp. She looks back up at the camera with pleading eyes, as drool drips down her chin.

After a minute of moaning, drooling, and weak struggling while still looking at the camera, Eliza walks back over and stops recording. “That was fantastic!” Eliza unbuckles the ball gag first.

“Thank you!” Asmara smiles as Eliza starts to untie Asmara’s upper body and hands first, leaving the ropes scattered around Asmara’s body. “That was fun,” she takes the towel, and wipes drool from her mouth and chin.

“I am glad you liked it,” Eliza unties the rest of the ropes, including the string around Asmara’s big toes. “Just a few outro questions, and you’ll be done!”

“Okay,” Asmara lays with her hands under her chin, feet raised, ropes around her body.

“Rolling in 3, 2, 1,” Eliza resumes recording. “So, did you enjoy being tied up?” She sits directly in front of Asmara.

“I enjoyed it a lot, actually,” Asmara smiles as she looks up at Eliza, feet swaying in the air behind her.

“What was your favorite part of the tie up?”

“To be honest, it’s a tossup between being hogtied, my toes being tied, or having that rope wrapped around my feet.”

“Would you consider coming here and getting tied up again?”

“Oh, absolutely. You are an amazing hostess.”

“Why, thank you,” Eliza smiles. “Last question, what are you going to do after you leave today?”

“Probably take a relaxing bath, with my feet propped up on the edge.”

“Cool,” Eliza shuts off the camera. “Well, that’s it!”

“Over already, huh?” Asmara gets up and stretches.

“Yeah…” Eliza takes some money out of her purse. “Here is your pay, I will send you the completed video when it’s ready.”

“Thank you,” Asmara puts the money in her purse. “I’ll be back around soon.”

“I’ll be looking forward to your visit. Goodbye now!” Eliza waves.

“Bye!” Asmara wakes back, and heads out the door.

Later that afternoon…

“Ahh, this is life,” Asmara is resting in a steaming bubble bath, hair down, and feet up on the opposite edge. “Hm?” She grabs her phone and looks through one of her emails to find something from Eliza. It’s her completed video.

“Isn’t that quick,” Asmara opens the video, careful to volume down, and puts her other hand in the water, crossing her right ankle over her left, toes flexing.
Last edited by BeautifulHeart 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Lovely story. Will there be a part two? Or even a return match?
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Nice story. Feet and bondage are a great combination.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

brasileira2 wrote: 2 years ago Nice story. Feet and bondage are a great combination.
Even better if those feet.are.tickled.
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Love the story, and I'll agree that feet and bondage go well together.
Wuuu4542
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wuuu4542 »

Lovely!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic